Looking for premium sights?
Here you can book tickets, guided tours and other activities in Milwaukee:Get tickets and guided tours now *
Here you can find interesting sights in Milwaukee, United States. Click on a marker on the map to view details about the sight. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 78 sights are available in Milwaukee, United States.Back to the list of cities in United States
1. Patty & Jay Baker Theater Complex
Oneida Street Station, also known as the East Wells Power Plant, was a power plant operated by The Milwaukee Electric Railway & Light Company. Constructed from 1898 to 1900, it was designed by architect Herman Esser in neoclassical revival style. The building is located in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, at the Milwaukee River and Wells Street, which was once known as Oneida Street. The company began operating electric street cars in 1890. Their expanding network of streetcar and interurban railway lines were powered by several of their own power plants. As the company generated more power than they used, they sold the excess electricity, and, as Wisconsin Energy Corporation, eventually became the major supplier of power to eastern Wisconsin. The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) describes the plant as the "first central power station in the United States to be equipped and successfully operated with pulverized coal."
2. German Fest
German Fest is an ethnic festival in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, at the Henry Maier Festival Park, on the Lake Michigan lakefront. The genesis of German Fest occurred when Mayor Henry Maier challenged the local German-American community during a speech on May 20, 1980, at the 20th Anniversary of the German American National Congress (DANK) to organize a German festival. Shortly thereafter, Walter Geissler, then President of D. A. N. K. , chaired a committee of five members that laid the foundation for the Fest. The charter of German Fest was subsequently written in January 1981. The first German Fest was held in August 1981. It is billed as the "Largest German celebration in North America" and "A Milwaukee Tradition". It currently occurs during the last full weekend in July. As of 1993, Milwaukee had a 52% German population, which is the largest European percentage in a major U. S. metropolitan area.
3. John Plankinton
The John Plankinton statue is a six foot (1.8 m) lifelike representation of the businessman and industrialist. It took the sculptor Richard Henry Park six months to make and was initially placed in the Plankinton House Hotel in downtown Milwaukee in 1892. The property in 1916 was redeveloped into the Plankinton Arcade shopping plaza. The property was again redeveloped in the 1970s into the John Plankinton Mall at the same location where the hotel once stood. The latest redevelopment of the property occurred in 1980 to 1982 and renamed the Shops of Grand Avenue. The statue was restored in 2012 and placed on a 15 foot (4.6 m) pedestal becoming a permanent part of the shopping plaza. It is now viewed by hundreds of shoppers daily.
4. General Douglas MacArthur
General Douglas MacArthur is a public artwork by American artist Robert L. Dean, a 1953 graduate of the United States Military Academy. Previously, the statue was located in MacArthur Square in the Milwaukee Civic Center Plaza, downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. On June 7, 2014, it was relocated to its new waterfront location at Veterans' Park, next to the Milwaukee County War Memorial Center. With full military honors, the bronze statue of General Douglas MacArthur was rededicated at its new home on June 7, 2014. The ceremony was the capstone event for the MacArthur Memorial Week, held nearly 35 years after the statue's original dedication on June 8, 1979.
5. Turner Hall
Turner Hall is a historic athletic club facility at 1034 North 4th Street in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Named using the German "Turnen", meaning gymnastics or physical fitness, it is significant for its association with the American Turners, a German-American athletic, cultural, and political association. The Milwaukee group was founded in 1853 under the title, "Socialist Turnverein"; its leaders included Socialist Congressman Victor Berger. The building is one of the largest and most distinctive surviving buildings associated with the Turner movement, and was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1996. It is now used as a performance and meeting venue.
6. Washington Monument
The Washington Monument is a public artwork by American artist Richard Henry Park located on the Court of Honor in front of the Milwaukee Public Library Central Library, which is near Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The bronze sculpture is a full-length portrait of a 43-year-old George Washington, and stands on a granite pedestal; a bronze woman points up at Washington while a child, also made out of bronze, gazes upward. It was sculpted by Richard Henry Park and was erected in 1885 with philanthropic financial support from Elizabeth Plankinton. The statue was restored between July 2016 and January 2018.
7. Thaddeus Kosciuszko Statue
An equestrian statue of Tadeusz Kościuszko by the Italian and American artist Gaetano Trentanove is located on the south side of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in the United States. The bronze equestrian sculpture portrays Kościuszko in his military uniform and hat. It is located at South 9th Place and West Lincoln Avenue in Kosciuszko Park. The statue was placed in October 1904 but was not officially unveiled until June 18, 1905 with a speech by Archbishop F. Symon from Rome. The statue was moved to its present location in 1951 and a celebratory unveiling was held on September 15 of that year.
8. Kappa Sigma Xi-Xi Fraternity
The Kilbourn Masonic Temple is a historic Masonic building located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was constructed in 1911 as a meeting hall for Kilbourn Lodge #3, a local Masonic lodge which was one of the first three organized in Wisconsin in 1843. The Masons no longer meet in the building). It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986. When it celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2011, the temple was automatically deemed a landmark in the city of Milwaukee. The temple now serves as a fraternity house for the Kappa Sigma chapter at Marquette University.
9. Basilica of Saint Josaphat
The Basilica of St. Josaphat, located in the Lincoln Village neighborhood of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States, in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, is one of 82 minor basilicas found in the United States. In its grandeur and opulence it is an excellent example of the so-called Polish Cathedral style of church architecture found in the Great Lakes region of North America. Modeled after St. Peter's Basilica in Rome, it features one of the largest copper domes in the world. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a designated Milwaukee Landmark.
10. Walk of Fame
The American Family Field Walk of Fame is an exhibit located at American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, that commemorates baseball players, coaches, executives, and broadcasters who have made significant contributions to Major League Baseball (MLB) in Milwaukee. Established by the Milwaukee Brewers MLB team in 2001 with the opening of the stadium, it encompasses the entire history of the Brewers since 1970 and that of the Milwaukee Braves, who played in the city from 1953 to 1965. Twenty-one individuals have been inducted as of 2022.
11. Wisconsin Workers Memorial
The Wisconsin Workers Memorial is a public artwork by American artists Terese Agnew and Mary Zebell located in Zeidler Park, which is in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. The artwork, created in 1995, takes the whole park as its theme, and includes a gazebo in the middle of the park with handles of tools and grills forming the ornamental grillwork. There are also decorative chains around the park spelling out popular labor slogans, as well as graphic panels explaining significant moments in Wisconsin's labor history.
12. German-English Academy Building
The German-English Academy Building is a school built in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1891 for the German-English Academy, which later became the University School of Milwaukee. The Academy played an important role during a time when Milwaukee was known as "the most German city in America." The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is now owned by the Milwaukee School of Engineering. Since 2012, it has been leased to the company Direct Supply as a technology center. It is beside the Grohmann Museum.
13. Milwaukee Public Museum
The Milwaukee Public Museum (MPM) is a natural and human history museum in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The museum was chartered in 1882 and opened to the public in 1884; it is a not-for-profit organization operated by the Milwaukee Public Museum, Inc. MPM has three floors of exhibits and the first Dome Theater in Wisconsin. In September 2020, Milwaukee County Executive David Crowley praised the importance of MPM, saying it serves "the most diverse clientele of any cultural institution in the county or the state".
14. Wisconsin Athletic Walk of Fame
The Wisconsin Athletic Hall of Fame honors distinguished members of Wisconsin's sports history. The Hall of Fame hosts several annual events, including an induction ceremony to honor new members, nomination luncheons, speaker series breakfasts and more. Bronze commemorative plaques honoring the members of the Wisconsin Athletic Hall of Fame, including Hank Aaron, Vince Lombardi, Oscar Robertson, Bart Starr and others, are displayed in the Wisconsin Athletic Walk of Fame promenade in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
15. Milwaukee Irish Fest
Milwaukee Irish Fest is a yearly Irish-American festival held at the Henry Maier Festival Park, on Lake Michigan, United States, every third weekend in August. Over 130,000 people attend the Fest each year to take in nearly 250 acts on 17 stages. The four-day festival in downtown Milwaukee started in 1981, founded by Edward J. Ward. Irish Fest is the largest of the ethnic festivals held at the Summerfest grounds which report attendance, and holds claim to the largest celebration of Irish Culture in the world.
16. Oriental Theatre
Oriental Theatre is a theater in Milwaukee, Wisconsin operated by Milwaukee Film. The theater was built and opened in 1927 as a movie palace with East Indian decor. It is said to be the only movie palace to incorporate East Indian artwork. Designed by Gustave A. Dick and Alex Bauer, the theater has two minaret towers, three stained glass chandeliers, several hand-drawn murals, six bigger-than-life Buddhas, dozens of original draperies, eight porcelain lions, and hundreds of elephants.
Summerfest is an annual music festival held in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin. First held in 1968, Summerfest is located at Henry Maier Festival Park, adjacent to Lake Michigan and Milwaukee's central business district. Summerfest attracts approximately 800,000 people each year, promoting itself as "The World's Largest Music Festival", a title certified by Guinness World Records in 1999, but has been surpassed in attendance by Donauinselfest with over 3 million in 2015.
18. Letter Carriers' Monument
The Letter Carriers' Monument is a piece of public art by American artist Elliot Offner, located on a triangular plot formed by North 2nd Street, North Plankinton Avenue and West Wells Street in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in the United States. Created in 1989, the monument depicts three letter carriers and was commissioned in celebration of the centennial of the National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC).
19. Kindred Ties
Kindred Ties is a work of public art by Evelyn Patricia Terry located near the intersection of Fond du Lac Avenue, North Avenue and 21st Street on the north side of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. The artwork, a bus shelter of painted metal and glass, was commissioned by the Spirit of Milwaukee Neighborhood Millennium Art Initiative. Terry created the work in collaboration with a team of local artists.
20. Milwaukee-Downer Quad
The Milwaukee-Downer "Quad" is a set of four buildings of collegiate Gothic architecture on the northwest corner of Hartford and Downer Avenues on the Milwaukee, Wisconsin campus of the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, designed by Alexander C. Eschweiler and erected between 1897 and 1905 to house Milwaukee-Downer College. The complex was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.
Stratiformis is a public artwork by Korean-born artist Jin Soo Kim located in Catalano Square, which is south of downtown in the Historic Third Ward of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. The large sculpture combines disassembled knitting machines culled from a local apparel manufacturer in a grid of rusted rebar, all hand-wrapped with galvanized and copper wire. It was installed in 2006.
22. Wind Leaves
Wind Leaves is a public artwork by American artist Ned Kahn located on the downtown lakefront Pier Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. It was created in 2006 and consists of a series of seven 30 ft (9 m) tall structures made from aluminum and stainless steel. The structures, which move with the wind, have leaf forms at the top covered by thousands of stainless steel disks.
23. Ex Stasis
Ex Stasis is a public art work created by American artist Richard Lippold and located on the campus of Marquette University in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The abstract sculpture is a series of angular metallic planes set on a concrete pedestal. It is located near Marquette's Haggerty Museum of Art, but used to be the centerpiece of the west courtyard of the Alumni Memorial Union.
24. Pedestrian Drama
Pedestrian Drama is a site-specific public art work by American artist Janet Zweig, located on the east end of Wisconsin Avenue in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The artwork consists of a series of mechanical flaps, like signage associated with public transportation, that present animated narratives. The mechanical flap displays are installed on five kiosks on existing light poles.
25. Cathedral of Saint John the Evangelist
The Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist is the episcopal see of the Catholic Archdiocese of Milwaukee in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The building itself is in German Renaissance Revival style, built in 1847, with changes after several fires. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and designated a Milwaukee Landmark. It is located just east of Cathedral Square Park.
26. The Calling
The Calling is a public artwork by American artist Mark di Suvero located in O'Donnell Park, which is on the lakefront in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. The artwork was made in 1981-82 from steel I-beams painted an orange-red color. It measures 40 feet in height, and it sits at the end of Wisconsin Avenue in front of the footbridge that leads to the Milwaukee Art Museum.
27. North Point Light Station
The North Point Lighthouse Museum is a lighthouse built in 1888 in Lake Park on the East Side of Milwaukee in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, United States to mark the entrance to the Milwaukee River. The lighthouse was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1984. It was also added to the Library of Congress Historic American Buildings Survey as survey HABS WI-358.
28. St. George Melkite-Greek Catholic Church
St. George Melkite Catholic Church is a Melkite Greek Catholic Church, located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1986. The church was built in 1917 to serve the needs of the Syrian-Lebanese community who migrated to Milwaukee after the Chicago World's Fair of 1892. It is the second oldest Melkite church in the United States.
Laureate is a public art work by American artist Seymour Lipton, located on the Riverwalk in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The abstract artwork was commissioned by the Allen-Bradley Company in memory of Harry Lynde Bradley and as an enhancement for the newly constructed Performing Arts Center. It is located on the east bank of the Milwaukee River at 929 North Water Street.
30. Lapham Memorial
The Lapham Memorial is a public artwork by American artist Albert H. Atkins, located near the entrance to Lapham Hall, on the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee campus. It is in memory of Increase A. Lapham, a 19th-century scientist famous for prompting the creation of the National Weather Service and recording the antiquities of Wisconsin, among other accomplishments.
31. Saint Joan of Arc Chapel
St. Joan of Arc Chapel is a Roman Catholic chapel today located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States, on the campus of Marquette University, in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee. It was dedicated to Joan of Arc on 26 May 1966, after it had been moved from its previous location on Long Island, New York. It was originally built in the Rhône River Valley in France.
32. World War I Memorial Flagpole
World War I Memorial Flagpole (Eagle) is a public artwork by American artist Benjamin Franklin Hawkins located on the lakefront in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. The artwork was made in 1932 from bronze and granite. It measures approximately 80 inches in height, and it sits at the Northeast corner of North Prospect Avenue and Lincoln Memorial Drive.
33. Milwaukee County Historical Center
The Milwaukee County Historical Society, also known as MCHS, is a local historical society in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. Founded in 1935, the organization was formed to preserve, collect, recognize, and make available materials related to Milwaukee County history. It is located in downtown Milwaukee in the former Second Ward Savings Bank building.
Teamwork is a public sculpture by Omri Amrany located at American Family Field west of downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Teamwork is cast in bronze and honors three Iron Workers Local 8 members killed during the construction of the new baseball stadium. The sculpture was commissioned by the Habush, Habush and Rottier Charitable Foundation for $250,000.
35. Brew City Church
The former Sixth Church of Christ, Scientist, built in 1902, is an historic Christian Science church edifice located at 1036 North Van Buren Street in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In 1980 the building was added to the National Register of Historic Places. On May 17, 1983, Sixth Church was made a locally designated historic site by the city of Milwaukee.
36. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. is a public art work designed by American artist Erik Blome, located in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The bronze sculpture depicts the civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. standing on a pedestal of books. It was commissioned by the YWCA of Greater Milwaukee and is located in front of the King Heights apartments.
37. Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum
Villa Terrace is a historic house in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was built in 1924 for the Lloyd R. Smith family - an Italian Renaissance-style home on a bluff above Lake Michigan. Since 1966 the house and grounds have housed the Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as Lloyd R. Smith House.
38. Robert Burns
The statue of Robert Burns in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is a work of public art by the Scottish artist William Grant Stevenson, RSA. The bronze statue, of the Scottish national poet Robert Burns, stands on a plinth of Nova Scotia pink granite with two bronze bas relief panels. The monument was donated to the City of Milwaukee by James A. Bryden.
39. The Spirit of Polonia
The Spirit of Polonia, also known as Solidarity, by Edmund Lewandowski is a sculpture commissioned as part of the fifteenth anniversary of Polanki, the Polish Women's Cultural Club of Milwaukee. Sculpted in 1969, this piece is placed on the South side of the Milwaukee County Courthouse located at 901 North 9th Street in Milwaukee's downtown.
40. Polish Fest
Polish Fest is an annual ethnic festival held at the Henry Maier Festival Park in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and was established in 1982. One of the largest Polish festivals in the United States, it attracts Polish Americans from all over Wisconsin and nearby Chicago, who come to celebrate Polish culture through music, food and entertainment.
41. Celebrating the Arts
Celebrating the Arts is a public artwork by Indian artist Narendra M. Patel located at the Roosevelt Creative Arts Middle School, which is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. The sculpture is an abstract form created from over two tons of steel sheets welded together. It is 20' high x 14' wide x 6' deep and was constructed in 1989.
42. Tripoli Shrine Center
The Tripoli Shrine Center is a Shriners temple built 1926-28 in the Concordia neighborhood of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The building's design incorporates Moorish and Indian elements, somewhat resembling the Taj Mahal in India, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as Tripoli Temple. It is not a religious building.
43. Captain Frederick Pabst Mansion
The Pabst Mansion is a grand Flemish Renaissance Revival-styled house built in 1892 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA for Captain Frederick Pabst (1836–1904), founder of the Pabst Brewing Company. In 1975 it was placed on the National Register of Historic Places, and is now a historic house museum, offering tours to the public.
Argo is a public artwork by Russian-American artist Alexander Liberman located on the south lawn of the Milwaukee Art Museum, which is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U. S. . The artwork was made in 1974 from steel cylinders painted with a reflective white epoxy finish. It measures 15 feet (4. 6 m) high by 31 feet (9. 4 m) wide.
45. Red Flower Rising
Red Flower Rising is a public artwork by American artist Richard Taylor located outside the Milwaukee Public Market, on the corner of Broadway Street and East St. Paul Avenue in the Historic Third Ward in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The red painted aluminum sculpture was installed in 2007 in memory of Jeffry A. Posner.
46. Walk Like a River
Walk Like a River is a public sculpture by Peter Flanary located at Riverside Park on the east side of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Walk Like a River consists of three sculptures--Drop, Gather, and Flow--installed throughout the park. The group of sculptures was commissioned by the Urban Ecology Center, a nonprofit organization.
47. Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory
Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory is a conservatory located at Mitchell Park in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. It is owned and operated by the Milwaukee County Park System, and replaced the original Milwaukee Conservatory which stood from 1898 to 1955. The three domes display a large variety of plant life.
Jill Sebastian's Eclipse is located at Lake Bluff Terrace, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 2000. with stairs leading to it off the lakefront. It is a collaborative piece made out of vitreous glass and stone mosaic over concrete, bronze. The dimensions are 10’ x 10'. Made in 2003, this sculpture is still in very good condition.
49. Happy-Go-Luckies of Nature and Technology
Happy-Go-Luckies of Nature and Technology is a public artwork by German artist Guido Brink located on the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee campus, which is near Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. The sculpture is a steel structure that is painted red. It was dedicated at UWM's Lapham Hall on October 23, 1992.
50. Brigadier General Erastus B. Wolcott
Erastus B. Wolcott is a public art work by American artist Francis Herman Packer, located in Lake Park on the east side of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The bronze equestrian commemorates a military officer and physician. It is located in the center of Lake Park, near Eight Stone Lions and the North Point Lighthouse.
51. Three Bronze Discs
Three Bronze Discs is a piece of public artwork by American artist James Wines located in the courtyard of the Golda Meir Library, near Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. Made of bronze, the sculpture is three circular bronze discs located in a pool of water. It is 10 feet by 8 feet and 5 feet in diameter.
52. Milwaukee Breakwater Lighthouse
The Milwaukee Breakwater lighthouse was built in 1926 in the harbor of Milwaukee in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin to mark the entrance to the harbor. One of the last fully enclosed breakwater lighthouses in the Great Lakes, the structure was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2011.
53. Frederick C. Bogk House
The Frederick C. Bogk House is Frank Lloyd Wright's only single-family residential project in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Bogk was an alderman and secretary-treasurer of the Ricketson Paint Works. This house embodies Wright's prairie style elements into a solid-looking structure that appears impregnable.
54. Iron Block Building
The Iron Block Building is a five-story commercial structure with a cast-iron exterior built in 1860 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In 1974 it was added to the National Register of Historic Places - the only surviving building in Milwaukee with a cast iron skin - a common technique from 1850 to 1870.
55. Saint John's Lutheran Church
St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church is a Gothic Revival-styled church built in 1889 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin by a congregation with German roots. In 1992, the church and associated buildings were listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is also designated a Milwaukee Landmark.
56. Grohmann Museum
The Grohmann Museum, at the Milwaukee School of Engineering, houses an art collection dedicated to the evolution of human work. The museum opened on October 27, 2007 and is located at 1000 N. Broadway, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. It is next to the German-English Academy Building.
57. Wisconsin Gas Building
The Wisconsin Gas Building is a classic stepped Art Deco tower located in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin at 626 East Wisconsin Avenue. It was designed by architects Eschweiler & Eschweiler and completed in 1930 using differing materials on the exterior to graduate from dark to light.
Sentinels is a public artwork by American artist Jon Barlow Hudson, located at the bottom of the Brady Street pedestrian bridge over North Lincoln Memorial Drive, which is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. It was commissioned as a part of the Wisconsin Percent for Art Program.
59. St. Stanislaus Catholic Church
St. Stanislaus Roman Catholic Oratory is a Roman Catholic parish in the historic Mitchell Street District of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was designed by Polish nobleman Leonard Kowalski, one of Milwaukee's early Polish residents, who took the name Leonard Schmidtner and spoke German.
60. Bronze Fonz
The Bronze Fonz is a public artwork by American artist Gerald P. Sawyer, located on the Milwaukee Riverwalk in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The Bronze Fonz depicts Henry Winkler as "The Fonz," a character in the 1970s television series Happy Days, which was set in Milwaukee.
61. Federal Building & U.S. Courthouse
62. The Victorious Charge
The Victorious Charge is a public artwork by American artist John S. Conway located on the Court of Honor on West Wisconsin Avenue in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. The 1898 bronze sculpture is 9'10" high and sits on a 20' square granite pedestal.
63. Engine Company No. 10
Engine Company No. 10, is a public artwork by artist Michael Casper, commissioned by Thomas M. Wamser located in the Historic Third Ward on Broadway Street, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. The structure is made out of bronze and was installed in 1990.
64. Brady Street Beasts
Cavorting Critters or Brady Street Beasts is a public art work by American artist Bill Reid located on the East Side of Milwaukee, Wisconsin near Brady Street and the Holton Street Viaduct. The artwork consists of three creatures made of painted steel.
65. A Beam of Sun to Shake the Sky
A Beam of Sun to Shake the Sky is a public art work by American artist Richard Taylor, located in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The sculpture was created for the Central Milwaukee Public Library as part of the remodeling of the Wells Street entrance.
66. North Point Water Tower
67. Summerfield United Methodist Church
68. Thomas A. Greene Geological Museum
69. Saint Hedwig Catholic Church
70. Festa Italiana
71. Rehoboth New Life Center
The Highland Avenue Methodist Church in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is a Gothic Revival-styled church built in 1891 by Milwaukee's first German Methodist congregation. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1986.
72. Milwaukee County War Memorial Center
73. Church of the Gesu
74. Calvary Presbyterian Church
75. Woodland Indian and Whistling Swans
Woodland Indian and Whistling Swans is a bronze sculpture created by American sculptor Marshall Fredericks in 1963. It is located at the Milwaukee Public Museum at 800 West Wells Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Watertower is a public art work by artist Tom Fruin. It is located just south of downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin on top of the seven-story Coakley Brothers Company warehouse in the Walker's Point neighborhood.
Milwaukee is a public artwork by Cleveland, Ohio artist George Mossman Greenamyer, located at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee; Golda Meir Library, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America.