Book tickets, guided tours and activities in Belgrade.
Guided Free Walking Tours
Book free guided walking tours in Belgrade.
Explore interesting sights in Belgrade, Serbia. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 100 sights are available in Belgrade, Serbia.Sightseeing Tours in Belgrade
1. House of FlowersBook Ticket*
The House of Flowers is the resting place of Josip Broz Tito (1892–1980) and Jovanka Broz (1924–2013), the President and the First Lady of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. It is located on the grounds of the Museum of Yugoslav History in Dedinje, Belgrade, Serbia.
2. Museum of YugoslaviaBook Ticket*
The Museum of Yugoslavia is a public history museum in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. It chronicles the period of Kingdom of Yugoslavia and Socialist Yugoslavia as well as the life of Josip Broz Tito. Tito's grave is located in one of the museum buildings.
3. KalemegdanBook Free Tour*
4. Belgrade Fortress
The Belgrade Fortress, consists of the old citadel and Kalemegdan Park on the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers, in an urban area of modern Belgrade, Serbia. Located in Belgrade's municipality of Stari Grad, the fortress constitutes the specific historical core of the city. As one of the most important representatives of Belgrade's cultural heritage, it was originally protected right after World War II, among the first officially declared cultural monuments in Serbia. The fortress was declared a Monument of Culture of Exceptional Importance in 1979, and is protected by the Republic of Serbia. It is the most visited tourist attraction in Belgrade, with Skadarlija being the second. Since the admission is free, it is estimated that the total number of visitors is over 2 million yearly.
5. Saint Sava Cathedral
The Church of Saint Sava is a Serbian Orthodox church which sits on the Vračar plateau in Belgrade, Serbia. It was planned as the bishopric seat and main cathedral of the Serbian Orthodox Church. The church is dedicated to Saint Sava, the founder of the Serbian Orthodox Church and an important figure in medieval Serbia. It is built on the presumed location of St. Sava's grave. His coffin had been moved from Mileševa Monastery to Belgrade. The coffin was placed on a pyre and burnt in 1595 by Ottoman Grand Vizier Sinan Pasha. Bogdan Nestorović and Aleksandar Deroko were finally chosen to be the architects in 1932 after a second revised competition in 1926–27. This sudden decision instigated an important debate in interwar Yugoslavia which centered around the temple's size, design and symbolic national function. This was accompanied by a sizeable increase in the base area of the ambitiously conceived project. The new design departed from the competition guidelines issued in 1926, and was to replicate the dimensions and architecture of Hagia Sophia.
6. Зграда Реалке
The Realka High School Building is at the corner of 14 Uzun Mirkova Street and Tadeuša Košćuška Street, built between 1835 and 1840 in the style of classicism, most probably after the design of Franc Janke. Its social and historical value lies in the importance it had as the school building which attended and in which taught many important persons of 19th-century Serbia: the teachers Stevan Todorović, Todor Mijušković, Petar Ubavkić, Mihajlo Valtrović, Đorđe Krstić, and students Kosta Glavinić, Milan Kapetanović, Svetozar Jovanović, Milorad Ruvidić, Danilo Vladisavljević, Nikola Nestorović. . . The building was named after the Belgrade Realka, located within it for a long time. The oldest preserved building in Belgrade was built in European style and is a unique example of classicism.
7. Кућа Момира Коруновића
The house of architect Momir Korunovic is located in Belgrade, on the territory of the city municipality of Vračar. It was erected in 1924 and represents an immovable cultural property as a cultural monument. The house was built by architect Momir Korunović, for his needs and according to his project as a ground floor family house with an attic. It is modeled after the Central European family houses with a garden and a decoratively processed fence. On the spacious facades are applied original details of architectural plastic, composed of combinations of circles and triangles placed around arched openings. The asymmetry in the solution of the façade, achieved by contrasting the sloping shapes of the roof and vertical window openings, indicates a modernist approach in the solution of the façade.
8. Возарев крст
Vozarev Cross is located in Belgrade, in the park between Vojvode Šupljikca Street and Mileševska Street, and it was erected in 1847. It represents the immovable cultural property as the cultural monument. The famous Belgrade bookseller and a printer, Gligorije Vozarević, erected a wooden cross decorated with icons in his own field at Vračar. The contemporaries interpreted the erection of the cross not only as the symbol of the faith and religion, but also as the symbol of the liberation – the symbol of the victory. For that reason, this cross is considered as the first public monument in Belgrade. The ruined wooden cross was replaced by the Belgrade Municipality in 1933 with one in red artificial stone. The part of Belgrade was named after it Crveni Krst.
9. Зграда Хемпро
The Hempro building is an architectural work of arh. Aleksei Brkić, created in the sixth decade of the 20th century, on Terazije, the central commercial, business and historical space of the city of Belgrade.3 After its construction, it found itself side by side with numerous rich historical and epochal works of Belgrade architectural activity on the Terazije plateau, e.g. Right next to the corner building of The Prague Credit Bank, from 1920, which at the time of its construction with its design vocabulary and luxurious façade had a great influence on Belgrade architecture. The building, among contemporaries, in the second half of the 20th century became, but still remains to this day one of the most recognizable architectural motifs on Terazije.
10. Historical Museum of Serbia
The Historical Museum of Serbia is a public institution dedicated to documentation of history of Serbia from prehistory up to the present. The museum was established in 1963 and today it preserves over 35,000 exhibits in its collection. Over the years the museum was located at different locations around the capital city of Belgrade. In 2020, as a part of the Belgrade Waterfront development project, the museum was granted the historical building of the Belgrade Main railway station as its new permanent base. The museum is one of the leading institutions of its kind in the city and the country.
11. Millenium Tower
The Gardoš Tower, also known as Millennium Tower or Kula Sibinjanin Janka is a memorial tower located in Zemun, city of Belgrade, Serbia. It was built and officially opened on 20 August 1896 to celebrate a thousand years of Hungarian settlement in the Pannonian plain. The Millennium project included seven monuments in total all over the Hungarian part of Austro-Hungary, with Gardoš Tower being the southernmost; the others were at Budapest, Brassó, Dévény, Munkács, Nyitra, and Szeged. They were all different, including obelisks and columns.
12. Дом браће Крстић
The Krstic Brothers' House is located in Belgrade, at the King Milutin street no.5, since 1973, with the status of cultural heritage. The house was built in the late 19th century as a representative of a residential buildings. As there was no saved data of the architect, it was assumed, based on some elements of decoration, that the author of the project could be the architect Јован Илкић. Soon after the raising of the house, Krstic family moved in. The family were known for their two children, a renowned architects Peter and Branko.
13. Museum of Contemporary Art
The Museum of Contemporary Art is an art museum located in Belgrade, Serbia. It was founded in 1958 as the Modern Gallery, making if one the first museums of this type in the world. It was moved into the current building in the Ušće neighborhood of New Belgrade in 1965. The building is a masterpiece of architects Ivan Antić and Ivanka Raspopović, a short-lived but highly successful partnership, which also produced the 21 October Museum in Šumarice Memorial Park in Kragujevac. The collection contains more than 35,000 works of art.
14. Nikola Tesla Museum
The Nikola Tesla Museum is a science museum located in the central area of Belgrade, Serbia. It is dedicated to honoring and displaying the life and work of Nikola Tesla as well as the final resting place for Tesla. It holds more than 160,000 original documents, over 2,000 books and journals, over 1,200 historical technical exhibits, over 1,500 photographs and photo plates of original, technical objects, instruments and apparatus, and over 1,000 plans and drawings. Very little is on display in the small ground floor exhibition space.
15. Jevrem Grujić's House
The house of Jevrem Grujić is located in 17 Svetogorska Street, – the first designated heritage building since the founding of the Cultural Heritage Protection Institute of the City of Belgrade, in 1961. It is located in the immediate distance from the theatre "Atelje 212". The descendants of Jevrem Grujić, a prominent figure of the Serbian 19th century diplomacy, still live in this house. The life and work of members and descendants of the Grujić family is associated with the important political and social events in Serbia.
16. Zindan Gate
Zindan Gate is one of the gates in the complex of Belgrade Fortress, historical core of Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. It was built in the time when fortifications were switching from cold weapons to artillery, and when first cannons were introduced in the defense. Finished between 1440 and 1456, due to its unique appearance among the fortress' gates, and the 1930s reconstruction and upgrade in the Romanticist style, the medieval barbican is one of the landmarks of the fortress, and one of its most recognizable parts.
17. Црква Ружица
Ružica Church is a Serbian Orthodox church located in the Belgrade Fortress, in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. Original church was built in the early 15th century, while the modern one was adapted in 1869 and fully reconstructed in 1925. It is dedicated to the Nativity of Mary. With its location within the fortress and water spring of Saint Petka, constant crowds of visitors especially on Saint Petka's feast day, and unorthodox appearance, it is considered one of the "best loved churches among the adherents".
18. Old Thermal Power Station ''Power & Light''
Thermal power plant "Power and Light" is located on the right bank of the Danube, in marina "Dorćol", in Dunavski kej b.b., on the territory of the municipality of Stari Grad, in the city of Belgrade. It was in operation from 1932 to 1969. It represents a part of the industrial heritage, significant cultural, historical and architectural-urban values in the economic, technical, social and architectural past of Belgrade. The entire complex with the surrounding area was declared a cultural monument from 2013.
19. Belgrade Zoo
Beo zoo vrt, also known as Vrt dobre nade, is a publicly owned zoo located in Kalemegdan Park, downtown of Belgrade, Serbia. Established on July 12, 1936, it is considered to be one of the oldest public zoos in southeastern Europe. The zoo covers 7 hectares and houses a collection of 210 animal species, with approximately 800 individuals, making it the largest zoological garden in Serbia. With around 400,000 annual visitors it is also recognized as one of the most popular tourist attractions in Belgrade.
20. Kralj Petar I Primary School
Elementary School King Petar I is an elementary school in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. The original school was founded in 1718 and is the oldest surviving cultural and educational institution in Serbia, predating the foundations of the Gymnasium of Karlovci (1796), Great School, Matica Srpska (1826) and Society of Serbian Scholarship. It was the first school in Serbia which introduced the teacher notebooks and gym classes and is the location of the first basketball match played in Belgrade.
21. Позив на устанак
The call for an uprising is the name for several sculptures, made by sculptor Vojin Bakić. The first was created in 1946 and was placed in Bjelovar, while two later sculptures are located in Belgrade. The sculpture represents a man in discrepancy, who with his right hand raised above his head and his strongly stretched left, calls for an uprising. Soon after the installation, the sculpture was recognized as one of the most recognizable anti-fascist monuments in Yugoslavia.
22. Музеј позоришне уметности
The Museum of Theatre Art of Serbia follows the historical and contemporary development of theatre art in Serbia. Its main task is to collect, study and exhibit material that is important for the development of theatrical art. It is in possession of rich collections consisting of archival materials and manuscripts, art objects, photographs, stage materials and other objects related to the theater and its development in Serbia. There is also a rich library within the museum.
23. Church of St Basil of Ostrog
Church of Saint Basil of Ostrog is a Serbian Orthodox Church located in Bežanijska Kosa neighbourhood of New Belgrade. Its construction started in 1996 and completed in 2001, and is the first church built in New Belgrade since World War II. The architect Mihajlo Mitrović adopted an "old Christian" rotunda-plan combined with side galleries and a tall bell-tower to the west. Funding for the project was provided by civilians, whom the saint is known to as the Miracle maker.
24. King Gate
The King's Gate is one of the many gates at the Belgrade Fortress, built as a whole with adjacent fortifications in the southwestern inner walls, at the opposite end of the Despot's Gate. To the gate is descended by a short staircase that passes by the Roman well. The rest of the city is connected by a bridge. It was built around 1725. Once the shortest connection between the Sava coast and fortified Belgrade, today, an indispensable part of the tourist offer of Belgrade.
25. Црква Свете Петке
The Chapel of Saint Petka in Belgrade is a chapel, erected over a sacred spring, and dedicated to Saint Petka. It is located at a way connecting the upper and the lower city of the Belgrade Fortress, in proximity of the Ružica Church, with the spring being in the very altar of the chapel. The today's chapel is built in 1937 after a project of the architect Momir Korunović. Its inner walls and vaults are covered by mosaics done by painter Đuro Radulović in 1980-83.
26. Топчидерска црква Светих апостола Петра и Павла
Church of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul, known as the Topčider Church is the Serbian Orthodox Church, located in Topčider park, in the municipality of Savski Venac in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. Built between 1832 and 1834, it was an endowment of Prince Miloš Obrenović, who was also its founder. It is located next to the Residence of Prince Miloš. The church was declared a cultural monument and protected by the state in 1949.
27. Музичка школа Станковић
"Stanković" Music School in Belgrade, founded in 1911, under the auspices of King Peter I, as a musical and teaching institution. It is one of the oldest educational institutions in Belgrade. When it was established, it operated within the Choral Society "Stanković". It was named after the Serbian composer, and pianist Kornelije Stanković who was the first to introduce harmonics of the Serbian root and spiritual compositions.
28. Крсмановићева кућа
Krsmanović's House, situated at 34 Terazije Street in Belgrade, was built in 1885 for a merchant. In 1918, it became the house of Alexander Karađorđević, Prince Regent of Yugoslavia and was used as a theatre before it became public property after World War II. It has served as the Protocol building of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Academic art house is considered among the best designs of the architect Jovan Ilkić.
29. Играли се коњи врани
"Playing crow horses" are two large decorative sculptural groups in bronze "horses and giants", placed in 1939 in front of the assembly building of the then Kingdom of Yugoslavia, and today the Republic of Serbia. This work of art in the open space, which is the work of sculptor Tomo Rosandić (1878–1958), was technically realized by the sculptor Sava Sandić, and was cast in the foundry of Miodrag Jeremić in Vrčin.
30. The Liberators of Belgrade Cemetery
The Belgrade Liberation Cemetery 1944 is a memorial cemetery dedicated to Yugoslav and Soviet fighters killed in the battles for the liberation of Belgrade in October 1944. It was opened on October 20, 1954 on the occasion of the tenth anniversary of liberation, and is located in Mijo Kovačevića Street, across the main entrance to the New Cemetery. 1,395 nov and poj fighters and 818 red army fighters are buried here.
31. Дом Вукове задужбине
The House of Vuk's Foundation is the name of a historical building in Belgrade, built in 1879, that serves as the headquarters of the Vuk's Foundation. Located on the Теrazije at 2 Kralja Milana Street, it is one of the oldest structures in that part of Belgrade. Aleksandar Bugarski, a prominent 19th-century Serbian architect, designed the original building as a two-story house in the Academic art style of the day.
32. Despot's Gate
Despot's Gate, the Eastern Upper Town Gate or the Gate of Despot Stefan Lazarević is one of the many gates at the Belgrade Fortress, built as a whole with adjacent fortifications, at the place where the main entrance to the Belgrade Fortress was located in the Middle Ages. Next to the gate there is a massive quadrangular Dizdar Tower, which now houses the Observatory of the Astronomical Society "Ruđer Bošković".
33. Музеј „4. јули“ (Кућа Владислава Рибникара)
The Museum of 4 July was a museum located in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. It was established in 1950 in the house where members of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Yugoslavia decided to encourage the people's uprising against Yugoslavia's German occupiers on 4 July 1941. That date was later dubbed Fighter's Day, a public holiday during the existence of Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
34. Russian Tzar
Ruski Car or Russian Tsar is a commercial-residential building and a restaurant in downtown Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. It is located in Knez Mihailova Street, a pedestrian zone and a commercial hub of the city. One of the most luxurious restaurants in the city at the time, it was described as a place where "people come to be seen". The building, finished in 1926, was declared a cultural monument in 1987.
35. Mihailo Petrovic Alas' House
The House of Mihailo Petrović, also known as Mika Alas's House is a house and a designated historic site in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. Built in 1910, it is located at 22 Kosančićev Venac Street. Mathematician and scientist Mihailo Petrović (1868–1943) lived, worked and died there. In the early 1900s there was an expression that "half of the Serbian science lives at 22 Kosančićev Venac."
36. Kraljevski dvor
The Royal Palace is the official residence of the Karađorđević royal family. The Royal Palace was built between 1924 and 1929 with the private funds of His Majesty King Alexander I. It is the main building in the Royal Compound, part of the Dedinje neighbourhood of Belgrade. Designed by Živojin Nikolić and Nikolaj Krasnov, the palace is an example of Serbo-Byzantine Revival architecture.
37. Belgrade Cooperative Building
Belgrade Cooperative was a cooperative bank founded in 1882 to promote savings and support small enterprises, craftspeople and the poor of Belgrade. Member-shareholders have been paying membership in amount of one Serbian Dinar per week. That is the way for cooperative to become a public savings bank. Luka Ćelović was the first president of cooperative, also a first Serbian insurance group.
38. Кућа Поповића
The rising house is located in Belgrade, a sparrow in the territory of the town of the city. Was raised in 1928. Years are immovable cultural assets and monuments of culture. The house was built according to a construction engineer's project and is a precious a. For the family of the Duke of Wolves, the little girl's wife and his brother Gregory, members of the Belgrade City Administration.
39. Opera & Theatre Madlenianum
Madlenianum Opera and Theatre is an opera house and theatre located in Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia. It is the first privately owned opera and theater company both in Serbia and in Southeast Europe. It is located in Belgrade, Serbia, and was founded on 26 January 1999, by Madlena Zepter, wife of Philip Zepter, Serbian businessman. The name Madlenianum derives from Madlena Zepter's name.
40. Дом синдиката
Dom Sindikata, known as mts Hall for sponsorship reasons, is a non-residential, multi-purpose building in downtown Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. Finished in 1957, by the 1970s it became the most popular entertainment venue in the city, nicknamed the Belgrade Olympia and later was adapted into the city's first multiplex. The building was declared a cultural monument in 2013.
41. Natural monument Old platanus
Tantric Limited Canvas is a monument of botanical nature located in a ceiling in front of Tantric Limited. He savi a wreath at a town hall in Belgrade. Flax is characterized by large volume of stems and branched crown. He is about 200 years old and is thought to have been planted during the construction of Caress's pier in the century A. D. , or rather around 1830. Years.
42. Земунско гробље
Zemun Cemetery is a public cemetery situated in Zemun on the Gardoš Hill. It is bounded by Cara Dušana Street, Nade Dimić Street, Sibinjanin Janka Street and Grobljanska Street, as well as with the staircase towards the Branka Radičevića Square, thus making the northwest boundary of the Old Core of Zemun. The cemetery is proclaimed the cultural monument.
43. Balkan Cinema
Cinema "Balkan" is located in Belgrade at 16 Braće Jugovića Street. As the location of significant events in the history of Belgrade and Serbia, the "Balkan" Cinema represents a testimony to the cultural, urban and architectural development of Belgrade since the second half of the 19th century. It has had the status of a cultural monument since 1984.
44. Осматрачница српске врховне команде на Кајмакчалану
In World War I, after crossing over Albania, where it was annihilated, the Serbian Army recovered after a while and occupied its position at the Macedonian front, which spread across the mountain Kajmakčalan in Маcedonia. On the top of this mountain there was the observation post of the Serbian Army High Command. It is located in the Pioneers Park.
45. Damat Ali Pasha Turbe
Damat Ali-Paša's Turbeh is an Ottoman mausoleum erected in 1784 in Belgrade, Serbia. It held the body of the vizier Silahdar Damat Ali Pasha. The building is situated in the Upper Town of the Belgrade Fortress. Along with Sheik Mustafa's Tomb, this monument represents one of the only remaining examples of Islamic funerary architecture in Belgrade.
46. Residence of Prince Milos Obrenovic
The Residence of Prince Miloš is a royal residence in the Topčider municipality of Belgrade, Serbia. It was originally used as the palace of Prince Miloš Obrenović. It was built in 1831, after Serbia was given autonomous status in the Ottoman Empire. The grounds include a plane tree over 160 years old, one of the oldest in Europe.
47. Old Port Master's Office
The old captain of the village is an immovable cultural asset, located in the village, at the address of Jie Fangbei 8. Was raised in 1908. Years of serving a slave-laden passenger station. The Serbian government placed the facility under state protection through its Official Gazette bulletin No. 35 and No. 17. April 2013. Years.
48. Hyde Park
Hyde Park is a park in suburban Belgrade, Serbia. It is situated in the municipality of Savski Venac, on the northern slopes of Topčider Hill. It consists of two parts: woodland with tracks for running, and another with appliances for fitness and recreation. The park is triangular in shape. Hyde Park was laid out in the 1930s.
49. BIGZ Building
The BIGZ building is a building located in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. Designed by Dragiša Brašovan, it is one of the most representative architectural landmarks of Serbian modern architecture. A monumental building, with its position, volume and aesthetics, it dominates the entrance in the southern section of Belgrade.
50. Споменик Карађорђу
Karađorđe Monument is either of two monuments in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. The older one was built in 1913 in the Greater Kalemegdan section of the Belgrade Fortress and demolished by the occupying Austro-Hungarian forces in 1916 during World War I. The present monument was dedicated in 1979 on the Vračar plateau.
51. Косанчићев венац
Kosančićev Venac is an urban neighborhood of Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. It is located in Belgrade's municipality of Stari Grad. It has been described as the most valuable and most representative veduta of Belgrade. In 1971, it has been declared a spatial cultural-historical unit and placed under legal protection.
52. Завичајни музеј Жарково
The old school in Žarkovo, on the territory of the municipality of Čukarica, was built in the mid-19th century. The building was erected as the administrative building of the Municipality of Žarkovac, and in 1880 an elementary school was moved into it. It represents immovable cultural property as a cultural monument.
53. Uroš Predić's Atelier
Uroš Predić's Studio is located at 27 Svetogorska Street in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. It was built in 1908 for a famous merchant Josif Predić. His brother Uroš Predić, one of the most important Serbian Realist painters, moved in the house in 1909 and used it as his studio (atelier) until his death in 1953.
54. Ethnographic Museum
The Ethnographic Museum is a museum located in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. It is one of the oldest museums in the Balkans. The Ethnographic Museum in Belgrade fulfills its mission together with the efforts of various stakeholders in the domain of presentation, revitalization and development of crafts in Serbia.
55. Usce Park
Usce Park in Belgrade is a part of the settlement of the municipality of New Belgrade, which is located right next to the confluence of the Sava and the Danube, after which it got its name. This part of the city is uninhabited and covered with green areas, and it hosts events, such as concerts, festivals, car races.
56. Кућа породице Поповић-Предић
The house of the Popović-Predić family in Belgrade, at 21 Pushinova Street in Senjak, was built in 1937, in the former summer residence of Belgraders. The Popovic brothers built the house in order to provide themselves with a quiet place to work. It represents immovable cultural property as a cultural monument.
57. Nebojsa Tower
Nebojša Tower is the only surviving mediaeval tower of the Belgrade Fortress. Built in the 15th century, it was the major defensive tower of the fortress for centuries. Later it served as a dungeon and in 2010 it was adapted into the museum. The tower is located near the confluence of the Sava into the Danube.
58. Zavičajni muzej Zemuna
The Spirta House is a building located in Zemun, Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. Built in 1855, today is the location of the Zemun Home Museum. Since 1965 has been protected as the cultural monument. The house is the only preserved representative of the Gothic Revival architecture in the wider Belgrade area.
59. Magistrate Building
The Мagistrates Building in Zemun, Belgrade, is at 3 Magistrate Square and is classified by the government as a cultural monument. The building is the purest example of classicism in the architecture of the Old Core of Zemun and a symbol of the development of the Zemun municipal administration since 1751.
60. Дом Аеро Клуба
The building of the Aero Club was built in 1934-1935 for the national aviation institution of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia, according to the design of belgrade architect and pilot Vojin Simeonović. It was declared a cultural monument in 2007. It is located on the corner of King Peter and Uzun Mirkova streets.
61. The place of The 1867 handover of the keys of Belgrade
The Keys Handover Memorial in Belgrade, Serbia, marks the spot where on 6 April 1867, the town keys of the several Serbian fortresses were given to Prince Mihailo Obrenović by the Ottoman Turks. That moment was an important step towards Serbian international recognition at the Treaty of Berlin in 1878.
62. Кућа Флашар
House Flašar is located in the Belgrade municipality of Vračar in Kornelija Stankovića street no. 16. It was built in 1932 and represents an exceptional example of the architecture of family houses and villas in the period between the two world wars. It was granted cultural monument status in 2007.
63. New Cemetery
The New Cemetery is a cemetery complex in Belgrade, Serbia, with a distinct history. It is located in Ruzveltova street in Zvezdara municipality. The cemetery was built in 1886 as the third Christian cemetery in Belgrade and as the first architecturally and urbanistically planned cemetery in Serbia.
64. Ruins of Yugoslav General Staff from 1999 NATO bombing
The Yugoslav Ministry of Defence building, also known as the Yugoslav General Staff is a building that was previously occupied by the Ministry of Defence of Yugoslavia, a governmental department responsible for defending the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia from internal and external military threats.
65. Topcider Park
Topčider is a forest park and an urban neighborhood of Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. It is divided between the municipalities of Čukarica, Rakovica and Savski Venac. Being close to downtown, it is one of the major locations for relaxation, picnics and fresh air for the citizens of Belgrade.
66. Monument to Archibald Reiss
A monument to Archibald Rice erected in Belgrade in memory of Dr. Archibald Rice, a friend of Serbia, a well-known expert in criminology and professor at the University of Lausanne. The monument is located in Topcider Park and represents an immovable cultural property as a cultural monument.
67. Катедрала Узнесења Маријина
The Cathedral of the Blessed Virgin Mary also called the Catholic Cathedral of Belgrade is since 1988 the cathedral church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Belgrade. It is located at 75 Hadži Milentijeva Street in the Belgrade's neighborhood of Neimar, in the municipality of Vračar.
68. Patriarchate of Serbian Orthodox Church
The Building of the Patriarchate is a building in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. It is the administrative seat of the Serbian Orthodox Church and its head, the Patriarch of the Serbian Orthodox Church. Finished in 1935, the building was declared a cultural monument on 18 December 1984.
69. Dark Gate
The Dark Gate or Karanlik Capusi is one of the many gates at the Belgrade Fortress, on the Sava side of the Lower Town, on the direction of the southern approach direction to the Fortress. The gates and the surrounding complex were significantly renovated in the period from 2007 to 2008.
70. Црква Покрова Пресвете Богородице
The Church of the Shroud of the Most Holy Theotokos in Belgrade is a Serbian Orthodox church, built on Zvezdara, in the area between the Red Cross, Đermo and Cvetko. It belongs to the Archbishopric of Belgrade-Karlovci. It represents immovable cultural property as a cultural monument.
71. Војногеографски институт „Генерал Стеван Бошковић“
The building of the Military Geographical Institute is located in the municipality of Palilula, at Mije Kovačevića Street 5 in Belgrade. It is included in the cultural monument of Serbia. The building is one of the earliest post-war architectural achievements in Serbia and Belgrade.
72. Вазнесењска црква
The Church of the Ascension is a Serbian Orthodox church in downtown Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. It still uses the bell under which the Hatisheriff of 1830 was announced, by which the Ottoman Empire granted autonomy to Serbia. The church was declared a cultural monument in 1969.
73. Зграда Аграрне банке
The Agrarian Bank Building, located at the corner of Nikole Pašića Square and Vlajkovićeva Street, in the territory of the municipality of Stari Grad, in Belgrade, has the status of a cultural monument. It was built according to the project by architects Petar and Branko Krstić.
74. Leopold's Gate
Leopold's Gate, also known as the Inner Eastern and Upper Eastern Gates, is one of the gates at the Belgrade Fortress and is located in the oldest part of Belgrade's bastion fortifications, and its construction began immediately after the Austrian conquest of Belgrade in 1688.
75. Ilija M. Kolarac Endowment
Ilija M. Kolarac Endowment, also known as the Kolarac People's University Building, is at 5 Students' Square in the heart of Belgrade. The building is a monument of a great cultural and historical importance and as such was declared as the immovable cultural property.
76. The Oldest House in Belgrade
House at 10 Cara Dušana Street was built from 1724 to 1727 and is the oldest surviving building in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. The house is located in the neighborhood of Dorćol, in the municipality of Stari Grad, and was declared a cultural monument in 1987.
77. Кућа Милана А. Павловића
The house of Milan A. Pavlović is located in Belgrade, on the corner of Gracanička and Vuka Karadžića streets on the territory of the city municipality of Stari Grad. It was erected in 1912 and represents an immovable cultural heritage as a cultural monument.
78. Евангеличка црква
The Evangelical church in Zemun /'Serbia'/ was built in 1926–30 at the corner of Prilaz and Tošin Bunar streets. It was designed by Jewish-Croatian architect Hugo Ehrlich to serve needs of Zemun's Evangelical community at the time mostly consisted of Germans.
79. Црква Светих Арханђела Михаила и Гаврила
The Rakovica Monastery is the monastery of the Serbian Orthodox Church, within the Archbishopric of Belgrade and Karlovci, located in the municipality of Rakovica in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. It is dedicated to the archangels Michael and Gabriel.
80. Државна хемијска лабораторија
The building of the State Chemical Laboratory is located in Belgrade, in Njegoševa street no. 12, built in 1882 for the needs of the already established State Chemical Laboratory. It represents immovable cultural property as a cultural monument.
81. Presidency of the Republic of Serbia
82. National Library of Serbia
The National Library of Serbia is the national library of Serbia, located in the capital city of Belgrade. It is the biggest library, and oldest institution in Serbia, one that was completely destroyed many times over in the last two centuries.
83. Gate of Charles VI
Kerala Gate vi is the outer northeast gate of Petrified Upper Fortress, which was built in an overhead layer outside Leopold Gate. The gate and a long bridge connected to the counter-attack and ramp were built at the end of the 18th. Century.
84. City Park
City Park or Zemun Park is a park in Zemun, a neighborhood of Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. Located on the rim of the Old Core of Zemun, it is considered today as one of the symbols of Zemun and one of the most beautiful parks in Belgrade.
85. Хангар Милутина Миланковића
The hangar at the old airport is the only preserved facility at the former Belgrade airport. It was made in 1929. For many years, under Settlement, and under the supervision of milutini of Milankovich, today is a monument to Serbian culture.
86. Djordje Vučo house on Sava
Vučo's House on the Sava River is located in 61-61a, Karađorđeva Street, Belgrade, in the territory of the city municipality of Savski venac. It was built in 1908, and it represents an immovable cultural property as a сultural monument.
87. Црква Свете Тројице
88. Vidin Gate
Vidin Gate is the Lower Town Vidin Gate, part of the Northeastern Front of the Belgrade Fortress. It was built in the period from 1740 to 1750, as part of Turkish works on the reconstruction of previously demolished Austrian fortifications.
89. Црква Светог Трифуна
The Church of St. Tryphon at the Topcider Cemetery in Belgrade is one of the churches of the Archdiocese of the Belgrade-Karlovac Serbian Orthodox Church. The head of the temple from 1988 to 2016 was Archpriest-Stavrophor Dejan Dejanovic.
90. Зграда Класне лутрије
Lottery class building is located in the old city of Belgrade, in the vase street of No.20 socks. It was raised in 1899. It is an important example of academic architecture. The site of the Cultural Monument was acquired in 2013. Years.
91. Bristol Park
Park Bristol is a park in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. It is situated in the neighborhood of Savamala, between the incoming and outgoing platforms of the Belgrade Main Bus Station. It is located in the municipality of Savski Venac.
92. Споменик херојима са Кошара
The monument to the heroes from Košare is located in the park across the street from the Clinical Hospital Center "Dr Dragiša Mišović" in The Hero Of Milan Tepic Street on the territory of the Savski Venac Municipality in Belgrade.
93. The Old Belgrade Railway Station
Belgrade Railway Station is belgrade's former main railway station. The building was built between 1882 and 1885 according to the plans of architect Dragutin Milutinović, it has the status of a cultural monument of great importance.
94. Дом Гарде
The House of The Guard is a representative military building in Topcider, built in 1926 in academic style for the needs of the King's Guard. Today it is part of the Representative Buildings of the Guard of the Serbian Armed Forces.
95. Princess Ljubica's Residence
Princess Ljubica's Residence is a palace located in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. Because of its cultural and architectural importance the residence has been designated a Monument of Culture of Exceptional Importance.
96. Споменик Милутину Миланковићу
The monument to Milutin Milanković is a monument in Belgrade. It is located in the park of the same name in West Vracar, between Liberation Boulevard, Pasteurova and Tiršova streets in the municipality of Savski Venac.
97. Дом Светог Саве
98. Кућа војводе Петра Бојовића
99. Кућа Драгомира Глишића
100. Споменик старој железничкој станици Земун
Monument Zemun railway station is located near the place where the first railway station in Zemun used to be, and consists of five pillars that once held a canopy on the station platform and several meters of rails.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.