Book tickets, guided tours and activities in Milan.
Guided Free Walking Tours
Book free guided walking tours in Milan.
Explore interesting sights in Milan, Italy. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 91 sights are available in Milan, Italy.Sightseeing Tours in Milan
1. Arco della PaceBook Free Tour*
The arch of peace is a triumphal arch of Milan located at the beginning of Corso Sempione. Then dedicated to peace between the European nations reached in 1815 with the Congress of Vienna, the first stone was placed in 1807; The works were then suspended with the fall of Napoleon (1814) and resumed in 1826 under the Austrians; He was inaugurated on 10 September 1838 with a sumptuous ceremony chaired by the appropriate incorrect emperor Ferdinand I of Austria. He had his definitive consecration in 1859 with the entry into Milan of Napoleon III and Vittorio Emanuele II after Magenta's victory. The arch of peace represents one of the major neoclassical monuments of Milan.
2. Santa Maria presso San Satiro
Santa Maria presso San Satiro is a church in Milan. The Italian Renaissance structure (1476–1482) houses the early medieval shrine to Satyrus, brother of Saint Ambrose. The church is known for its false apse, an early example of trompe-l'œil, attributed to Donato Bramante.
3. Santa Maria delle Grazie
4. Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta al Vigentino
The church of Santa Maria Assunta al Vigentino is a church in Milan located near Via Giuseppe Ripamonti in the Vigentino district, in the south of the city, along the ancient Vigentina street. Its history is linked in a first phase to the suburban districts born from the forced exodus of Milanesi after the destruction of the city by Barbarossa in 1162. In the fifteenth century it was part of an important monastery complex, the Castellazzo, of the order of the Gerolimini. Rebuilt between the 15th and 17th centuries, it contains the Chapel of the Rosary, with interesting works by Cerano and its workshop, as well as a pictorial cycle in the presbytery that can be traced back to the influence of Ambrogio Figino. The side altars and stucco decorations of the interior date back to the 17th century, while the main altar and the painting decoration of the baptistery were made in the following century. It was the subject of an important restoration completed in 2016.
5. Chiesa del Corpus Domini
The church of Corpus Domini is located in Milan, in via Canova n. 4, at a very short distance from the Arco della Pace. It is part of the seeds of the Archdiocese of Milan and was elevated to the rank of minor Basilica by Pope Pius XII by the will of the Archbishop of Milan Giovanni Battista Montini, then Pope Paul VI. The church is divided into a lower basilica, consecrated on December 31, 1900, and in a higher basilica, erected later. The building is part of a vast religious complex wanted by Father Gerardo Beccaro (1846-1912), superior of the Lombard province of Carmelite: in addition to the Basilica, the convent of the Scalzi Carmelite, the Provincial Library, the Santa Lega Eucharistic Typography and L 'National Hospice for Little Derelitti, inaugurated on November 4, 1904.
6. Chiesa di San Gaetano
The church of San Gaetano is a parish church of modern construction which is located in Milan in via Mac Mahon, to Ghisolfa, in the territory of the Denicate Cagnola. The first stone was placed on 1 May in 1940 on the design of the architect Giuseppe Martinenghi (1894-1970) dating back to 1928 but the construction was immediately suspended for pre-decent war motifs and the development of the building had a troubled life even after the Second World War , so much so that the works resumed only in 1954 and the elevation to parish headquarters was granted the following year, on October 13, 1955, by the then archbishop of Milan Montini, future Pope Paul VI. In 1976 the ceiling collapsed entirely and had to be reconstructed. Other improvements and embellishments were made in 1981.
7. Piccolo Teatro Strehler
The Piccolo Teatro di Milano is a theatre in Milan, Italy. Founded in 1947, it is Italy's first permanent theatre, and a national "teatro stabile", or permanent repertory company, and is considered a theatre of major national and European importance. The theatre has three venues: Teatro Grassi, in Via Rovello, between Sforza Castle and the Piazza del Duomo; Teatro Studio, which was originally intended to be the theater's rehearsal hall; and Teatro Strehler, which opened in 1998 with a seating capacity of 974. Its annual programme consists of approximately thirty performances. In addition, the venue hosts cultural events, from festivals and films, to concerts, conferences, and conventions, as well as supporting the Paolo Grassi Drama School.
8. Battistero di San Giovanni alle Fonti
The baptistery of San Giovanni alle Fonti was one of the first baptisteries in the city of Milan. Dedicated to John the Baptist and built from 378 to 397 at the behest of St. Ambrose in late Roman times during the period in which the Roman city of Mediolanum was the capital of the Western Roman Empire, it was located in close proximity to the basilica vetus and the basilica maior in an intermediate position between the two where the modern Piazza del Duomo now stands. The presence of two basilicas very close together was in fact common in Northern Italy during the Constantinian age and could be found, in particular, in episcopal sees.
9. Parco Aldo Aniasi
Aldo Aniasi Park, formerly called Trenno Park, is one of the largest parks in Milan. Trapezoidal in shape, it extends over 50 hectares characterized by meadows bordered by double rows of trees and small woods. It is characterized by wide lawns and long straight avenues, which can be traveled both on foot and by bicycle. Located on the border between Municipio 7 and Municipio 8 in the north-west of the city, it is adjacent to the village of the same name and the racecourses of San Siro and La Maura, with their training tracks that are visible from inside the park beyond a hedge that delimits the entire east side of the park itself.
10. Cappella di Don Carlo Gnocchi
The diocesan sanctuary of Blessed Don Gnocchi is a church of modern construction located in Milan with entrance from via Capecelatro and dedicated to Blessed Carlo Gnocchi, priest, alpine in Russia and founder of the "Pro Juventute" institute, whose body is exhibited in the central altar. The sanctuary, wanted and built by the Don Carlo Gnocchi Foundation on the side of the original building that housed the "Mutilated Pro Chief Federation" by Don Gnocchi, was finished in 2010 and consecrated and dedicated to Don Gnocchi by Cardinal Dionigi Tettamanzi on the first anniversary of the his beatification, on October 24, 2010.
11. Porta Garibaldi
The Porta Garibaldi, previously known as the Porta Comasina, is a city gate located in Milan, Italy, on the old road to Como. The Neoclassical arch was built to commemorate the visit of Francis I of Austria in 1825. It was reconstructed from 1826 to 1828 by Giacomo Moraglia and dedicated to Garibaldi in 1860. Built in the Doric style, the gate is flanked by two portals overlooking the street. The customs houses were added in 1836. Its less than monumental proportions are better suited to the surrounding streets as the gate used to be at the end of a winding road, hardly compatible with a grandiose project.
12. Santa Maria di Lourdes
The church of Santa Maria di Lourdes is a place of worship of the Ambrosian rite of Milan located in via F.lli Induno n. 12 in the northern part of the city, near the Monumental Cemetery. It is part of the pastoral zone I, deanery of Simplon. The church was elevated to a parish in 1925 and in 1958, the centenary of the apparition of the Virgin to Bernadette, to the rank of Roman minor basilica by Cardinal Montini, later Pope Paul VI. The building was erected between 1897 and 1902 to a design by the architect Alfredo Campanini (1873-1926), known for his Art Nouveau and eclectic Milanese architecture.
13. Chiesa di San Carlo al Lazzaretto
San Carlo al Lazzaretto is a small Renaissance style octagonal church now in largo Bellintani Fra Paolo, number 1 in the quartiere Porta Venezia of Milan. It is located about three blocks northwest of the Porta Venezia. Its present situation, amidst crowded 19th and 20th century apartment blocks, has little relationship to its original placement, in the central park of a massive rectangular cloister-like 15th-century leprosarium (Lazaretto). The church, once called Tempietto di Santa Maria della Sanità or San Carlino, escaped the late-nineteenth century demolition of the Lazzaretto.
14. Chiesa di Santa Maria Rossa
The church of Santa Maria Rossa in Crescenzago is an ancient building of Catholic worship, of the Ambrosian rite. It is located in Milan, in Via Domenico Berra, in the Crescenzago district, on the north-eastern outskirts of the city. The church is dedicated to the Assumption of the Virgin. The building was reconsecrated on September 8, 1923, following invasive restoration work promoted by Don Giuseppe Roncoroni, then parish priest. The church of Santa Maria Rossa in Crescenzago is not to be confused with the church of Santa Maria la Rossa alla Conca Fallata, also in Milan.
15. Museo degli Strumenti Musicali
The Museum of Musical Instruments of Milan exhibits over 700 musical instruments from the fifteenth to twentieth centuries with particular attention to Lombard instruments. The collection contains plucked instruments, Lombard and Cremonese violins, hunting horns, numerous wood instruments, bassoons, pianos and some ancient organs. In particular the Cremonese lutherie is appreciated all over the world for the high quality of its musical instruments. The museum also displays the equipment of the former Studio di fonologia musicale di Radio Milano.
16. Milan Holocaust Memorial Foundation
The Memoriale della Shoah is a Holocaust memorial at the Milano Centrale railway station commemorating the Jewish prisoners deported from there during the Holocaust in Italy. Jewish prisoners from the San Vittore Prison, Milan, were taken from there to a secret underground platform, Platform 21, to be loaded on freight cars and taken on Holocaust trains to extermination camps, either directly or via other transit camps. Twenty trains and up to 1,200 Jewish prisoners left Milan in this fashion to be murdered, predominantly at Auschwitz.
17. Santa Maria di Caravaggio
The church of Santa Maria di Caravaggio is a sanctuary in Milan located in Via Francesco Borromini n.5, in the district of Porta Ticinese. It was built between 1906 and 1911 on a design by architect Cecilio Arpesani (1853-1924) and is the parish seat since 1927. He was elevated to the rank of a minor basilica in 1979 by Pope John Paul II. The sanctuary is characterized by a large mosaic-decorated crypt that houses the statue of the Madonna di Caravaggio and the young Giannetta, witness of the apparition of the Virgin.
18. Giardini pubblici Indro Montanelli
Giardini Pubblici Indro Montanelli, formerly known as Giardini Pubblici and Giardini di Porta Venezia are a major and historic city park in Milan, Italy, located in the Porta Venezia district, north-east of the city center, in the Zone 1 administrative division. Established in 1784, they are the oldest city park in Milan. After their establishment, the Gardens have been repeatedly enlarged and enriched with notable buildings, most notably the Natural History Museum (1888–1893) and the Planetarium (1930).
19. Parco della Resistenza
The Parco della Resistenza, until 2013 called Parco Baravalle, is a park in the city of Milan, Italy. It was built on an area that from 1919 until the sixties was occupied by a working-class neighborhood of single-family houses, the Baravalle Garden Village District, demolished to make way for the green area, whose structure is traced by the avenues of the park. On the eastern side of the city are the civic centre, with a library and decentralised offices of the municipality, and a kindergarten.
20. Casa a Igloo
The Maggiolina is a residential area of Milan, belonging to the Town Hall 2. Although its name, which belonged to a farmhouse that disappeared today, originally refers to a residential neighborhood that arose west of via Melchiorre Gioia and almost entirely south of the external ring road, Over time it would have gone to indicate a more extensive area with decidedly faded outlines, ending up overlapping the nearby journalists' village and also to understand the Mirabello district (1939).
21. Unicredit Tower
The UniCredit Tower is a skyscraper in Milan, Italy. At 231 metres (758 ft), it is the tallest building in Italy. The Allianz Tower, at 209 m (686 ft), is still the tallest building in Italy if ranked by highest usable floor. The building is the headquarters of UniCredit, Italy's largest bank by assets, and is part of a larger development of new residential and business structures in Milan's Porta Nuova district, near Porta Garibaldi railway station, located at Piazza Gae Aulenti.
22. Basilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore
The Basilica of San Lorenzo Maggiore is a Roman Catholic church in Milan, Northern Italy. Located within the city's ring of navigli, it is one of the oldest churches in the city, originally built in Roman times, but subsequently rebuilt several times over the centuries. It is close to the medieval Porta Ticinese and near the Basilicas Park, which includes both the Basilica of San Lorenzo and the Basilica of Sant'Eustorgio, as well as the Roman Colonne di San Lorenzo.
23. Chiesa parrocchiale di San Gabriele Arcangelo in Mater Dei
The Church of San Gabriele Arcangelo in Mater Dei is a Catholic place of worship included in a parish complex of twentieth -century conception located in Milan in via Termopili, near Viale Monza, in the territory of the Turro's decanity. It was designed starting from 1956 by the brothers Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni at the request of Cardinal Giovanni Battista Montini, future Pope Paul VI, and the construction is completed in 1959.
24. Acquario Civico
The Civic Aquarium of Milan is an aquarium in Milan, Italy, and the third oldest aquarium in Europe. Built in 1906 on the occasion of the Milan International, It is the only surviving building from the event. Sited on the edge of Sempione Park, the aquarium has over 100 different types of underwater life located in several tanks with a particular attention for the fishes and aquatic vegetation of the Italian seacoasts, lakes, and rivers.
25. Parco Giovanni Testori
Giovanni Testori Park, formerly known as Campo dei Fiori Park, is a park in Milan, Italy. It occupies the area of a garden-village that stood there at the beginning of the twentieth century and was redeveloped in the eighties. The area is located between the old village of Villapizzone and the Ghisolfa bridge. It is named after the Milanese playwright Giovanni Testori, who often made his characters move and act in that context.
26. Chiesa di San Gioachimo
The church of San Gioachimo is located in Municipio 2 of Milan, on the square of the same name. It was commissioned in 1880 by Monsignor Luigi Nazari di Calabiana, archbishop of Milan from 1867 until his death in 1893, and senator of the Kingdom of Sardinia from 1848 until his death. It is dedicated to St. Joachim, traditionally referred to as the husband of St. Anne, from whom Mary, mother of Jesus, is said to have been born.
27. San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore is a church in Milan, Northern Italy. It was originally attached to the most important female convent of the Benedictines in the city, Monastero Maggiore, which is now in use as the Civic Archaeological Museum. The church today is used every Sunday from October to June to celebrate in the Byzantine Rite, in Greek according to the Italo-Albanian tradition. It is also used as concert hall.
28. San Bernardino alle Monache
San Bernardino alle Monache is a Renaissance style church on Via Lanzone 13 in central Milan, Italy. This was originally a chapel within the nunnery of St Bernard. The monastery no longer exists. It was built around 1447 to designs by Pietro Antonio Solari. The interior contains frescoes from the 15th century and before. Some are attributed to Vincenzo Foppa. The church was restored in the last century.
29. Parco Papa Giovanni Paolo II
Parco Papa Giovanni Paolo II, best known by its historic name Basilicas Park is a city park of Milan, Italy, located in Zone 1. It owes its name to the fact that it connects two major basilicas, the Basilica of San Lorenzo and the Basilica of Sant'Eustorgio. The park has an overall area of 40.700 m2, bisected by Via Molino delle Armi, one of the avenues comprising the Cerchia dei Navigli ring road.
30. Cavallo di Leonardo da Vinci
Leonardo's Horse is a project for a bronze sculpture that was commissioned from Leonardo da Vinci in 1482 by the Duke of Milan Ludovico il Moro, but never completed. It was intended to be the largest equestrian statue in the world, a monument to the duke's father Francesco Sforza. Leonardo did extensive preparatory work for it but produced only a large clay model, which was later destroyed.
31. Colonna del Verziere
The Verziere Column is a baroque-manneristic monumental column dedicated to "Jesus Christ the Redeemer", in Milan, Italy. The column is located in Largo Augusto and it is named after the "Verziere", the traditional greengrocery street market of Milan that, until 1783, was located in the surrounding district. The construction of the column began in 1580, but it was only completed in 1673.
32. Albero della Vita
The tree of life, inside Expo 2015, was the symbol of the Italian Pavilion. 37 meters high and built in steel and wood, it is located at the center of the Lake Arena. It has been assumed that it was inspired by the Bernocchi Luminator lamp, a famous article of Italian industrial design, from which the idea of the palace that today houses the Museum of the Milan Triennale was born today.
33. Monumento a Sandro Pertini
The monument to Sandro Pertini is a work by Aldo Rossi, a Milanese architect, inaugurated in Milan in 1990, on a project of 1988 and dedicated to the seventh president of the Italian Republic Sandro Pertini. The structure is located at the end of the pedestrian area of via Croce Rossa at the intersection of two important Milanese roads, via Monte Napoleone and via Alessandro Manzoni.
34. Porta Ticinese
The Medieval Porta Ticinese is a gate of the former 12th-century Walls of Milan; it is located at the intersection of the Corso di Porta Ticinese and Via Edmondo de Amicis and Via Molino di Armi in the city center of Milan, region of Lombardy, Italy. This is one of the three remaining medieval gates of Milan. The others are Porta Nuova and the Pusterla di Sant'Ambrogio.
35. Fondazione Prada
Fondazione Prada, co-chaired by Miuccia Prada and Patrizio Bertelli since 1995, is an institution dedicated to contemporary art and culture. From 1993 to 2010, the Fondazione has organised 24 solo shows at its exhibition spaces in Milan, conceived as dialogues with acclaimed contemporary artists. In 2015, the Fondazione Prada opened a new, permanent facility in Milan.
36. Fontana delle Quattro Stagioni
The Fountain of the Four Seasons is a fountain located in the center of Piazzale Giulio Cesare, in the city of Milan. It was inaugurated on 12 April 1927 on the occasion of the opening of the eighth International Trade Fair. The project was by the architect Renzo Gerla, at the time an official of the Technical Office of the Municipality of Milan.
37. Santa Maria della Consolazione
The church of Santa Maria della Consolazione al Castello is a small church located in Largo Cairoli in Milan, at the end of the Via San Giovanni sul Muro and opposite the Teatro dal Verme. It is a subsidiary church of the parish of Santa Maria alla Porta of the Archdiocese of Milan and chaplain of the community of the Filipino faithful of Milan.
38. Teatro degli Arcimboldi
The Teatro degli Arcimboldi is a theatre and opera house in Milan. It was built over a 27-month period in anticipation of the closure and subsequent nearly three-year-long renovation of Milan's La Scala opera house in December 2001. It is located 4.5 miles from the city centre in a converted Pirelli tire factory, in an area known as Bicocca.
39. Monumento alle Cinque Giornate di Milano
The Five Days Monument is a memorial to the victims of the city's insurrection against Austrian troops between 18 and 22 March 1848. The bronze sculptural group was created over a period of thirteen years by Giuseppe Grandi, who completed it shortly before his death. Located in Piazza Cinque Giornate in Milan, it was inaugurated in 1895.
40. Chiesa del Sacro Volto
The church of the sacred face is a place of worship in Milan, home of the parish of the same name. It is located in the Isola district, near the Milano Porta Garibaldi station in via Sebenico 31. From 1 November 2015 he has been part with the parish of Santa Maria alla Fontana of the Pastoral Community Maria Madre della Misericordia.
41. Monumento a Napoleone III
The monument to Napoleon III and the French army is a commemorative monument, the work of the sculptor Francesco Barzaghi (1839-1892), located in the Sempione park in Milan. An equestrian statue of Napoleon III is placed on the top, while the names of French fallen in the second Italian war of independence are reported on the underbag.
42. Statua di Leonardo da Vinci
The monument to Leonardo da Vinci is a commemorative sculptural group placed in Milan's Piazza della Scala and unveiled in 1872. On the top is a statue of Leonardo da Vinci while the base depicts four of his pupils as full-length figures, Giovanni Antonio Boltraffio, Marco d'Oggiono, Cesare da Sesto, and Gian Giacomo Caprotti.
43. Chiesa parrocchiale di Santa Maria Nascente
The church of Santa Maria Nascente is a Catholic place of worship of the Ambrosian rite built to serve the QT8 district in Milan by Vico Magistretti in collaboration with the architect Mario Tedeschi, seat of the parish of the same name which is part of the deanery of San Siro of pastoral zone I of the archdiocese of Milan.
Armani/Silos is a fashion art museum in Milan, Italy dedicated to the Armani style founded by Giorgio Armani. The opening exhibition was divided into themes:Ground floor: "Heimat: A Sense of Belonging", the dedicated to Peter Lindbergh First floor: Androgynous Second floor: Ethnicities Third floor: Stars / Digital Archive
45. Parco Nicolò Savarino
The Nicolò Savarino Park, previously called Parco Agostino Bassi, is a park in the city of Milan named after the local police agent who was hit and killed by a car on 12 January 2012 during a check; At the helm of the car a minor Roma, who fled after the investment and subsequently arrested together with an accomplice.
46. Torre Velasca
The Torre Velasca is a skyscraper built in the 1950s by the BBPR architectural partnership, in Milan, Italy. The tower is part of the first generation of Italian modern architecture, while still being part of the Milanese context in which it was born, to which also belongs the Milan Cathedral and the Sforza Castle.
47. Santo Stefano Maggiore
Basilica di Santo Stefano Maggiore is a church in Milan, Italy. It was established in the 5th century. Originally dedicated to both Saint Zechariah and Saint Stephen, it was later dedicated to Saint Stephen only. Throughout its history, has undergone several reconstructions, expansion and restoration.
48. Torre di Massimiano
The Roman walls of Milan were a wall with towers that had different phases of construction during the Roman era. A first phase took place in the Republican era and a second after 291, in the Imperial era, at the time of Augustus Maximian, when Mediolanum became the capital of the Western Roman Empire.
49. Antiquarium Alda Levi
The antiquarium in Milan is an antiquarium located in Milan on via De Amicis where the remains of the foundations of the Roman amphitheatre in Milan are preserved together with a museum illustrating the history of the monument based on the latest archaeological investigations carried out in the city.
50. Basilica di San Calimero
The Basilica di San Calimero is a church in Milan, northern Italy. Its name refers to Saint Calimerius, an early bishop of the city. It dates from the 5th century but was almost completely rebuilt in 1882 by the architect Angelo Colla in an attempt to restore it to the "original" medieval structure.
51. San Giovanni Battista in Trenno
The church of San Giovanni Battista in Trenno, former Pieve of the same name, is a Catholic place of cult of Milan, was built between 1635 and 1657 but stands near a church built before 1017 in the then independent Pieve di Trenno , now part of the Trenno district of the Municipality of Milan.
52. Wall of Dolls
The Wall of Dolls o Muro delle bambole is an informal and changing art installation and memorial located, dedicated to remembering female victims of violence and murder, located on 2 Via Edmondo de Amicis just west of the Medieval Porta Ticinese in central Milan, region of Lombardy, Italy.
53. Basilica di Sant'Eustorgio
The Basilica of Sant'Eustorgio is a church in Milan in northern Italy, which is in the Basilicas Park city park. It was for many years an important stop for pilgrims on their journey to Rome or to the Holy Land, because it was said to contain the tomb of the Three Magi or Three Kings.
54. Santi Protasio e Gervasio
San Protaso is a church in Milan, located on the corner of Piazzale Brescia and via Osoppo, in the Town Hall 7; On it insists the homonymous parish of the Ambrosian rite belonging to the decanate of San Siro-Se adden-Vercellina of the pastoral area I of the Archdiocese of Milan.
55. Giuseppe Meazza Stadium
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, commonly known as San Siro, is a football stadium in the San Siro district of Milan, Italy, which is the home of A.C. Milan and Inter Milan. It has a seating capacity of 80,018, making it one of the largest stadiums in Europe, and the largest in Italy.
56. Parco ex OM
Bocconi Park, originally called the Park of Industrial Memories, is a park connected to Bocconi University, in the city of Milan. It is divided by the artificiality of the places into three distinct parks: the Park of Culture, the former OM Park and the Vettabbia Park.
57. ADI Design Museum
The ADI Design Museum is a museum in Milan which houses the historical collection of the ADI Compasso d’Oro Foundation, as well as temporary exhibitions, public talks and initiatives. It is dedicated to the understanding and promotion of design in Italy and abroad.
58. Giardino di via Porro e viale Jenner
The garden of Via Porro and Viale Jenner is a green area of Milan, located in the Dergano district and adjacent to the Boscaiola farmhouse. The garden, designed by the municipal technical office, was opened to the public in 2000 and has an area of 1,500 m².
59. Santa Maria alla Fontana
Chiesa di Santa Maria alla Fontana is a church in Milan, Italy. Built in 1508, it was traditionally attributed to Leonardo da Vinci, Bramante or Cristoforo Solari : a document found in 1982, however, revealed that it was designed by Giovanni Antonio Amadeo.
60. Tempio Israelitico
The central synagogue of Milan, built in 1892, rebuilt in 1947 and still renovated in 1997, is the main place of worship of the Jewish community of Milan. Since 1993 it was named Hechal Central Temple David u-Mordechai. It is located on Via Guastalla 19.
61. Milan Cathedral
62. Parco Gino Cassinis
The Cassinis Park, known as Park of the Rose, is a park in the city of Milan. He is named after Gino Cassinis, rector of the Polytechnic, president of the Academy of Lincei and mayor of Milan from January 21, 1961 at his death, on January 13, 1964.
63. Basilica di San Babila
64. Cappella di Sant'Aquilino
The chapel of Sant'Aquiline is a chapel, located on the right side of the Basilica of San Lorenzo in Milan, to which it is connected by a passage compartment. The chain dates back to the fifth century of which the residues of some mosaics remain.
65. Giardino della Guastalla
The Guastalla Gardens are a park in Milan. Overlooking via Francesco Sforza, in front of the State University of Milan and alongside the Maggiore hospital, they are among the least extensive, but also some of the oldest public gardens in Milan.
66. Ossario Piccoli Martiri di Gorla
The monument to the Piccoli Martiri of Gorla is an ossuary monument of Remo Brioschi placed in Piazza Piccoli Martiri in memory of the massacre of Gorla, which took place on 20 October 1944 due to a bombing on Milan during the Second World War.
67. Porta Volta
Porta Volta is a former city gate of Milan, Italy, part of the Spanish walls. Nowadays, the name "Porta Volta" is most commonly used to refer to the surrounding district ("quartiere"), part of the Zone 8 administrative division of the city.
68. Chiesa Santa Francesca Romana
The church of Santa Francesca Romana is a Roman Catholic church in Milan, Italy, located in the square of the same name, near Corso Buenos Aires, in the Porta Venezia district. It is the seat of a parish, governed by the diocesan clergy.
69. Casa Manzoni
70. Chiesa di San Fedele
San Fedele is a Jesuit church in Milan, northern Italy. It is dedicated to St. Fidelis of Como, patron of the Catholic diocese of Como. Presently it remains a parish church, owned by the Jesuit order, though focusing on religious works.
71. Piccolo Teatro Studio Melato
The Fossati Theater, since 1986 known as Piccolo Teatro Studio and since 2013 as the Teatro Studio Melato, is a historic theatrical structure in Milan located between Corso Garibaldi and via Rivoli, next to the Studio Strehler Theater.
72. Fonderia Napoleonica Eugenia
73. Parco della Vettabbia
The Vettabbia Park is part of the South Milan Agricultural Park. It takes its name from the Naviglio Vettabbia that crosses it, is located south of the city of Milan in the Municipio 5, and borders the municipal territory of Opera.
74. Chiesa di San Martino in Villapizzone
The church of San Martino in Villapizzone is the parish church of Villapizzone, the peripheral neighborhood of Milan, in the metropolitan and archdiocese city of Milan; It is part of the Denicate of Cagnola-Gallaratese-Oggiaro.
75. Chiesa parrocchiale di Santa Marcellina in Muggiano
The church of Santa Marcellina in Muggiano is located in via Antonio Mosca 185a in Muggiano. It was erected into a parish by decree of 23 December 1898 by Archbishop Andrea Carlo Ferrari, detaching itself from Cesano Boscone.
76. Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie al Naviglio
The church of Santa Maria delle Grazie al Naviglio is a Catholic place of worship in Milan. It is located along the Naviglio Grande, in Alzia Naviglio Grande 34, in the Porta Genova district, inside the Town Hall 6.
77. Collina dei Ciliegi
The Ciliegi hill is a city park in Milan, located in Viale Sarca, immediately west of the Bicocca district. It is an artificial hill of 25 meters high, obtained by the excavation debris of the Renovation of Pirelli.
78. Conca dell'Incoronata
The conconent, or concise gabelle basin is an ancient navigation basin located in Milan which was used to easily overcome the difference in height between the Naviglio della Martesana and the circle of the Navigli.
79. Basilica di Sant'Antonio da Padova
The Sanctuary of St. Anthony of Padua is a church in Milan, Italy, entrusted to the Order of Friars Minor. It is located in Via Carlo Farini, not far from the Monumental Cemetery and Milan Porta Garibaldi Station.
80. Giardino Cassina de' Pomm
The Cassina de' Pomm Garden is a park in the city of Milan, Italy. It stands on the left bank of the Martesana, next to the ancient meeting place of the same name, on an area where the Bonomi factory was located.
81. Parco Vittorio Formentano
The Vittorio Formentano Park, also known as the Parco di Largo Marinai d'Italia, is a Milanese park of 72320 m², located between Corso XXII March and Viale Umbria, without fence and therefore always accessible.
82. Chiesa di Santa Maria Bianca della Misericordia
The church of Santa Maria Bianca della Misericordia is a church in Milan, also called Casoretto abbey, named after the Casoretto district, on the north -eastern outskirts, where it stands in Piazza San Maternal.
83. La Fabbrica del Vapore
84. Museo Civico di Storia Naturale
The Museo Civico di Storia Naturale di Milano is a museum in Milan, Italy. It was founded in 1838 when naturalist Giuseppe de Cristoforis donated his collections to the city. Its first director was Giorgio Jan.
85. Chiesa di Santa Maria del Buon Consiglio
The church of Santa Maria del Buon Council is a Catholic place of cult of Milan, located in the Bovisa district; On it insists the homonymous parish, part of the decanted of affori of the Archdiocese of Milan.
86. Monumento a Giuseppe Balzaretto
The monument to Giuseppe Balzaretto, architect who in 1862 rearranged the Gardens of Via Palestro in Milan, is a sculptural group in stone and bronze placed on the rocaille of Monte Merlo in the same gardens.
87. Contemporary Arts Pavilion
88. Chiesa parrocchiale di Santa Giustina
89. Basilica di San Vincenzo in Prato
The basilica of San Vincenzo in Prato is a Roman Catholic church located in Via Daniele Crespi 6, in Milan, region of Lombardy, Italy. The church maintains most of its original Palaeo-Christian appearance.
90. Chiesa di San Giovanni Bono
San Giovanni Bono Church is a reinforced concrete Brutalist church in Quartiere Sant'Ambrogio Milan, Italy dedicated to John the Good. The building was designed by Arrigo Arrighetti and completed in 1968.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.