Here you can book tickets, guided tours and other activities in Florence:Tickets and guided tours on Viator*
Guided Free Walking Tours
Here you can book free guided walking tours in Florence:Guided Free Walking Tours on GuruWalk*
Explore interesting sights in Florence, Italy. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 75 sights are available in Florence, Italy.List of cities in Italy Sightseeing Tours in Florence
1. Stibbert MuseumBook Ticket*
The Stibbert Museum is located on via Frederick Stibbert on the hill of Montughi in Florence, Italy. The museum contains over 36,000 artifacts, including a vast collection of armour from Eastern and Western civilizations.
2. Medici ChapelBook Free Tour*
The Medici Chapels are two structures at the Basilica of San Lorenzo, Florence, Italy, dating from the 16th and 17th centuries, and built as extensions to Brunelleschi's 15th-century church, with the purpose of celebrating the Medici family, patrons of the church and Grand Dukes of Tuscany. The Sagrestia Nuova was designed by Michelangelo. The larger Cappella dei Principi, although proposed in the 16th century, was not begun until the early 17th century, its design being a collaboration between the family and architects.
3. Santa Maria del FioreBook Free Tour*
Florence Cathedral, formally the Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, is the cathedral of Florence, Italy. It was begun in 1296 in the Gothic style to a design of Arnolfo di Cambio and was structurally completed by 1436, with the dome engineered by Filippo Brunelleschi. The exterior of the basilica is faced with polychrome marble panels in various shades of green and pink, bordered by white, and has an elaborate 19th-century Gothic Revival façade by Emilio De Fabris.
4. Badia Fiorentina
The Badìa Fiorentina is an abbey and church now home to the Monastic Communities of Jerusalem situated on the Via del Proconsolo in the centre of Florence, Italy. Dante supposedly grew up across the street in what is now called the 'Casa di Dante', rebuilt in 1910 as a museum to Dante. He would have heard the monks singing the Mass and the Offices here in Latin Gregorian chant, as he famously recounts in his Commedia: "Florence, within her ancient walls embraced, Whence nones and terce still ring to all the town, Abode aforetime, peaceful, temperate, chaste." In 1373, Boccaccio delivered his famous lectures on Dante's Divine Comedy in the subsidiary chapel of Santo Stefano, just next to the north entrance of the Badia's church.
5. Basilica di San Marco
St. Mark's Basilica in Florence is one of the churches in the historic city center, overlooking a crowded square and serving as a reference point for the surrounding urban area. The church was originally part of the large complex of the convent of San Marco, where many of the most important representatives of fifteenth-century spirituality and culture lived and worked: Cosimo il Vecchio, Sant'Antonino, Beato Angelico, Ambrogio Catarino Politi, Fra Bartolomeo, Tommaso Caccini and, above all, Fra Girolamo Savonarola, who preached against the decadence of customs, ending up hanged and burned in Piazza della Signoria in 1498. From 1934 the mayor of Florence Giorgio La Pira also lived there, later buried in the Basilica.
6. Casa Buonarroti
Casa Buonarroti is a museum in Florence, Italy. The building was a property owned by the sculptor Michelangelo, which he left to his nephew, Leonardo Buonarroti. The house was converted into a museum dedicated to the artist by his great nephew, Michelangelo Buonarroti the Younger. Its collections include two of Michelangelo's earliest sculptures, the Madonna of the Stairs and the Battle of the Centaurs. A ten-thousand book library includes the family's archive and some of Michelangelo's letters and drawings. The Galleria is decorated with paintings commissioned by Buonarroti the Younger and created by Artemisia Gentileschi and other early seventeenth-century Italian artists.
7. Brancacci Chapel
The Brancacci Chapel is a chapel in the Church of Santa Maria del Carmine in Florence, central Italy. It is sometimes called the "Sistine Chapel of the early Renaissance" for its painting cycle, among the most famous and influential of the period. Construction of the chapel was commissioned by Felice Brancacci and begun in 1422. The paintings were executed over the years 1425 to 1427. Public access is currently gained via the neighbouring convent, designed by Brunelleschi. The church and the chapel are treated as separate places to visit and as such have different opening times and it is quite difficult to see the rest of the church from the chapel.
8. Boboli Gardens
The Boboli Gardens is a historical park of the city of Florence that was opened to the public in 1766. Originally designed for the Medici, it represents one of the first and most important examples of the Italian garden, which later served as inspiration for many European courts. The large green area is a real open-air museum with statues of various styles and periods, ancient and Renaissance that are distributed throughout the garden. It also has large fountains and caves, among them the splendid Buontalenti grotto built by the artist, architect, and sculptor Bernardo Buontalenti between 1536 and 1608.
9. Chiesa di Cristo
The Cappella Demidoff di San Donato, or Demidoff Chapel of San Donato, is occupied at present by the Church of Christ in Florence, and is found on via San Donato. The church was formerly the private chapel of the Villa San Donato, built by the rich Russian noble, Anatoly Nikolaievich Demidov, 1st Prince of San Donato. It belonged to the Russian Orthodox Church. The chapel recalls both the Pantheon in Rome, with its central oculus, and the Villa Capra "La Rotonda" in Vicenza by Andrea Palladio. The entrance has a classical portico. The building is in a dilapidated state.
10. Piazza della Vittoria
Piazza della Vittoria is located in Florence and converges via Fratelli Ruffini, via Francesco Puccinotti, via della Cernaia and via Giuseppe Cesare Abba. In recent times the square is a meeting point for young people and children of the neighborhood, as well as students in the area. Piazza della Vittoria is embellished with forty-five pine plants that give it the appearance of a garden. In this square, there is the building of the Liceo Ginnasio Dante, a work in Coppedè style and, in Via della Cernaia, the Maria Teresa nursing home overlooking the square.
11. Villa San Donato
The Villa San Donato is a Palladian palace built by Russian industrialist Nikolay Demidov on 42 hectares of marshland to the north of Florence at Polverosa which he had bought from the Catholic church, after he was made Russia's ambassador to the court of Tuscany. The first stone was laid on 27 June 1827 and construction was completed in 1831. It includes an estates with rivers, lakes, churches, a menagerie, a silk factory, a zoo, gardens and a railway. The designs were by Giovan Battista Silvestri, architect to the Uffizi.
12. Giardino di Archimede - Un Museo per la Matematica
The Garden of Archimedes is a museum for mathematics in Florence, Italy. It was founded on March 26, 2004 and opened its doors to the public on April 14 of that year. The mission of the museum is to enhance public understanding and perception of mathematics, to bring mathematics out of the shadows and into the limelight. It has been compared to the National Museum of Mathematics in New York City, the only museum in North America devoted to mathematics.
13. Chiesa di Santa Maria al Pignone
The church of Santa Maria al Pignone is a place of Catholic worship in Florence located in the homonymous square, between Via Felice Cavallotti and Via della Fonderia, and today represents one of the few aggregative spaces of the homonymous Florentine district of Pignone, located west of San Frediano in the Oltrarno area. The name of the suburb derives from an ancient wall structure for mooring boats that traveled the Arno, called "pine cone".
14. Fontana del Nettuno
The Fountain of Neptune in Florence, Italy, is situated in the Piazza della Signoria, in front of the Palazzo Vecchio. The fountain was commissioned by Cosimo I de' Medici in 1559 to celebrate the marriage of Francesco de' Medici I to Grand Duchess Joanna of Austria. Cosimo I de' Medici was the Duke of Florence from 1537-1569 and responsible for a vast number of architectural and artistic elements in Florence that still exist today.
15. San Michele Visdomini
San Michele Visdomini is a Roman Catholic church in the centre of Florence, central Italy. The original church of San Michele was demolished in 1368 to make space for the tribunes of the new Cathedral of Florence. Soon it was rebuilt in its present location to a design by Giovanni di Lapo Ghini, with later facade (1577-1590) by Bartolomeo Ammannati. A chapel for Francesco Pucci houses a Holy Family and Saints by Jacopo Pontormo.
16. Museo Marino Marini (Chiesa di San Pancrazio)
Marino Marini (1901–1980) was one of the most important Italian artists of the twentieth century, especially as a sculptor. He was born in Pistoia, but he studied art in Florence, before moving to Monza as a teacher and finally arriving at the prestigious Academy of Fine Arts of Brera in Milan. The museum houses the second-largest collection of his works, after collection dedicated to him in his hometown.
17. Cappella di San Luca
The Cappella di San Luca, also called dei Pittori is a chapel found in the cloisters of the convent of Santissima Annunziata in Florence, Italy. It was built to serve as the burial chapel for members of the Accademia del Disegno, and was donated by the Servites to the Academy in a document from 1565. It contains a collection of terracota statues from a number of prominent Florentine Mannerist sculptors.
18. Santi Giuseppe e Lucia al Galluzzo
The church of San Giuseppe is a place of Catholic worship in Galluzzo, a hamlet of Florence, in Via Volterrana; it is the seat of the parish of "Santi Giuseppe e Lucia al Galluzzo", whose title refers to the new church built after the war and the old one, which had the patronage of the Petribuoni family, dating back to before the eleventh century and located near the homonymous municipal cemetery.
19. Basilica di Santa Trinita
Santa Trinita is a Roman Catholic church located in front of the piazza of the same name, traversed by Via de' Tornabuoni, in central Florence, region of Tuscany, Italy. It is the mother church of the Vallumbrosan Order of monks, founded in 1092 by a Florentine nobleman. South on Via de' Tornabuoni is the Ponte Santa Trinita over the river Arno; across the street is the Palazzo Spini Feroni.
20. Fondazione Scienza e tecnica
The Foundation was founded in 1987 on the initiative of the Tuscany Region, the Province and the Municipality of Florence, with the scientific support of the Institute and Museum of the History of Science, to preserve, promote and disseminate scientific and technological culture through the recovery and enhancement of the historical and scientific heritage of the Tuscan Technical Institute.
21. Galleria degli Uffizi
The Uffizi Gallery is a prominent art museum located adjacent to the Piazza della Signoria in the Historic Centre of Florence in the region of Tuscany, Italy. One of the most important Italian museums and the most visited, it is also one of the largest and best known in the world and holds a collection of priceless works, particularly from the period of the Italian Renaissance.
22. Chiesa di San Carlo dei Lombardi
San Carlo dei Lombardi is a Gothic-style, Roman Catholic church located on Via dei Calzaiuoli in central Florence, region of Tuscany, Italy. It has undergone many refurbishments over the year, and was originally dedicated to Sant'Anna e Michele, but since the early 17th century became the church of the local Lombard community and was dedicated to St Charles Borromeo.
23. Oratorio di San Firenze
The Complesso di San Firenze is a 17th-century Baroque-style building, consisting of a church, palace, and former oratory, located on the southeast corner of the saucer-shaped piazza of San Firenze, located in the quartiere of Santa Croce in central Florence, region of Tuscany, Italy. The buildings were commissioned by the Oratorians of Saint Philip Neri.
The Boboli amphitheater is one of the main architectures of the Florentine Boboli Gardens in Palazzo Pitti, which embellishes the main axis, centered on the rear façade of the building. Used as a place for summer performances, it is the oldest court theater in Florence that has come down to us, after the loss of the Dogana theater and the Medici Theater.
25. Teatro di Cestello
The Teatro di Cestello is located in the homonymous square of Cestello, from which it takes its name, in the district of San Frediano, in the Oltrarno area, historic center, in Florence. It is the only hall in the neighborhood with regular programming, as well as being a training center. It is considered one of the main Florentine theaters in activity.
26. Casa Guidi
Casa Guidi is a writer's house museum in the 15th-century patrician house in Piazza San Felice, 8, near the south end of the Pitti Palace in Florence, Italy. The piano nobile apartment was inhabited by Robert and Elizabeth Barrett Browning between 1847 and Mrs Browning's death in 1861. Their only child, Robert Barrett Browning was born there in 1849.
The flag of Tuscany is the official flag of the region of Tuscany, Italy. The flag depicts a silver Pegasus rampant on a white field between two horizontal red bands. The flag first appeared as a gonfalon on 20 May 1975 along with accompanying text Regione Toscana above the Pegasus. It was officially adopted as the flag of Tuscany on 3 February 1995.
28. Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta
The church of Santa Maria Assunta is a place of Catholic worship located in Settignano, a hamlet of Florence. Its foundation dates back to the twelfth century, it was then completely rebuilt in 1518. In 1595 two naves were added to the existing one and later underwent other radical interventions, especially at the end of the eighteenth century.
29. Chiesa di San Donnino a Campi
San Donnino a Campi is one of the two churches in the southern hamlet of the municipality of Campi Bisenzio; for some years, it has been united in the person of the parish priest to that of Sant'Andrea a San Donnino and was a suffragan of the Pieve di Brozzi until the suppression of the municipality and the ecclesiastical vicariate of Brozzi.
30. Basilica di San Miniato al Monte
San Miniato al Monte is a basilica in Florence, central Italy, standing atop one of the highest points in the city. It has been described as one of the finest Romanesque structures in Tuscany and one of the most scenic churches in Italy. There is an adjoining Olivetan monastery, seen to the right of the basilica when ascending the stairs.
31. Chiesa di San Felice in Piazza
The Chiesa di San Felice is a Roman Catholic church in Florence, region of Tuscany, Italy. It is located on the south bank of the River Arno, just west of the Pitti Palace. It is predominantly Gothic, but has a Renaissance façade by Michelozzo, added in 1457. Over the high altar is a large Crucifix attributed to Giotto or his school.
32. Chiostro dello Scalzo
The Chiostro della Scalzo or is a cloister in Florence, Italy that originally led to a chapel once belonging to a religious company known as the Compagnia del diciplinati di San Giovanni Battista or della Passione di Cristo. The term "scalzo" makes reference to the barefoot brother who carried the Cross during its public processions.
33. Giardino Nidiaci
The Nidiaci-Ardiglione garden is a garden and space for children in the city of Florence, located in the district of San Frediano, in the Florentine Oltrarno, behind the basilica of Santa Maria del Carmine. The historic entrance to the complex was from Via della Chiesa, but the garden is accessible only by a gate in Via d'Ardiglione.
34. Chiesa di Santa Maria a Coverciano
The church of Santa Maria a Coverciano is a place of Catholic worship located in Florence in the east of Coverciano. There are two churches dedicated to Santa Maria, the old one, located in a side street of Via Gabriele D'Annunzio, and the new one in Via Manni, rebuilt as a parish for the increased population of the area in 1931.
35. Museo diocesano di Santo Stefano al Ponte
The diocesan museum of sacred art, housed in the premises of the rectory and the spaces adjacent to the church of Santo Stefano al Ponte, was the diocesan museum of Florence. The collection was composed of works from Florentine churches, removed in the second half of the twentieth century for reasons of conservation and safety.
36. Chiesa Immacolata Concezione
The Church of the Immaculate Conception is a place of Catholic worship in Florence, with the main entrance in Via Paoletti and another entrance in Via Fabroni; it is joined to the church of San Martino a Montughi, located in via Stibbert, which, before the construction of the Immaculate Conception, was the parish of the area.
37. Chiesa di Santa Elisabetta delle Convertite
Santa Elisabetta delle Convertite is a formerly Roman Catholic church on Via de' Serragli in the Oltrarno neighborhood of Florence region of Tuscany, Italy. Since 2015, the church has functioned as a Georgian Orthodox church. The former adjacent convent has multiple uses, including in 2016 as the Istituti Pio X Artigianelli.
38. Chiesa di San Frediano in Cestello
San Frediano in Cestello is a Baroque-style, Roman Catholic church in the Oltrarno section of Florence, region of Tuscany, Italy. The name cestello derives from the Cistercians who occupied the church in 1628. Previously the site had a 1450s church attached to the cloistered Carmelite convent of Santa Maria degli Angeli.
39. Parco delle Cascine
The Parco delle Cascine (Cascine Park) is a monumental and historical park in the city of Florence. The park covers an area of 160 hectares. It has the shape of a long and narrow stripe, on the north bank of the Arno river. It extends from the centre of Florence until the point where the Mugnone flows into the Arno.
40. Chiesa di San Giorgio alla Costa
The church of San Giorgio alla Costa, called in earlier times also dei Santi Giorgio e Massimiliano dello Spirito Santo is a small historical church in the Oltrarno district of the centre of Florence, situated on the steep slope of via Costa San Giorgio which runs uphill from Ponte Vecchio to Forte di Belvedere.
The chiesa di San Salvatore di Ognissanti or more simply chiesa di Ognissanti, is a Franciscan church located on the piazza of the same name in central Florence, region of Tuscany, Italy. Founded by the lay order of the Umiliati, the church was dedicated to all the saints and martyrs, known and unknown.
42. Florence Baptistery of St. John
The Florence Baptistery, also known as the Baptistery of Saint John, is a religious building in Florence, Italy, and has the status of a minor basilica. The octagonal baptistery stands in both the Piazza del Duomo and the Piazza San Giovanni, across from Florence Cathedral and the Campanile di Giotto.
43. Chiesa dei Santi Gervasio e Protasio
The church of Saints Gervasio and Protasio is a place of Catholic worship located in the area north of the center of Florence, in the homonymous square transformed into a public garden in the early 90s, designed by the architect Francesco Bandini. The garden houses a bronze sculpture by Mastroianni.
44. Porta San Miniato
The Porta San Miniato is part of the circle of walls of Florence, and is located in Oltrarno, specifically in the area of San Niccolò, between Via San Miniato and Via Monte alle Croci. The name derives from the fact that from here starts the road to get to the church of San Miniato al Monte.
45. Basilica di Santa Maria del Carmine
Santa Maria del Carmine is a church of the Carmelite Order, in the Oltrarno district of Florence, in Tuscany, Italy. It is famous as the location of the Brancacci Chapel housing outstanding Renaissance frescoes by Masaccio and Masolino da Panicale, later finished by Filippino Lippi.
46. Chiesa di Nostra Signora del Sacro Cuore
The church of Nostra Signora del Sacro Cuore, born with the title of Santa Maria della Concezione, is a place of Catholic worship in Florence, located in Piazza Santa Caterina d'Alessandria and on the corner with Via Enrico Poggi, in the historic center of the Tuscan capital.
47. San Michele a Castello
The church of San Michele a Castello is a place of Catholic worship located in Florence in the homonymous street of San Michele in the Castello area, a hill north of the city famous for the beautiful villas that were built there by the Medici and other Florentine families.
48. Porta San Giorgio
The Porta San Giorgio is a medieval gateway located on the south-east end of the Oltrarno walls of Florence, Italy. Ramparts of the Belvedere fortress, begun in 1590, stand adjacent to the gate. The road away from Florence soon passes the church of San Leonardo in Arcetri.
49. Chiesa di San Giovanni Battista della Calza
The church of San Giovanni Battista della Calza is a place of Catholic worship that is part of the Calza complex, born in 1362 as the Hospital of San Giovanni Battista, which is located in Piazza della Calza, opposite Porta Romana, in the Oltrarno district in Florence.
50. Villa di Volsanminiato
Villa di Volsanminiato is located in Florence, in via Pian de' Giullari 18, in front of the villa of the Torre del Gallo. The curious name derives from the crossroads where it is located, which was the "turn" for San Miniato al Monte of the road coming from Impruneta.
51. Chiesa del Santissimo Nome di Gesù ai Bassi
The church of the Santissimo Nome di Gesù ai Bassi is a place of Catholic worship located in Via dell'Argingrosso 99, in the south-western suburbs of Florence. The church stands on the ancient farm of Bassi, as called by a grand-ducal notification of 21 July 1849.
52. Villa La Quiete
Villa La Quiete is located on the hill of Castello in Florence, at the foot of Monte Morello. Considered one of the most significant buildings around Florence, it owes its name to a fresco by Giovanni da San Giovanni entitled La Quiete che domina i venti (1632).
53. Chiesa di Sant'Andrea
Sant'Andrea a San Donnino is a Roman Catholic parish church in the San Donnino neighborhood of the town limits of Campi Bisenzio, located on the Via Pistoiese just west of Florence, in the region of Tuscany, Italy. Adjacent to the church is a small art Museum.
54. Le Giubbe Rosse
Caffè Giubbe Rosse is a historical literary café in Piazza della Repubblica, Florence. When opened in 1896, the cafè was actually called "Fratelli Reininghaus". It was named "Giubbe Rosse" in 1910, after the red jackets which waiters used to wear every day.
55. Chiesa di San Basilio degli Armeni
The former Methodist Episcopal Church, now the Seventh-day Adventist Church, is a religious building in Florence, Italy, located on the corner of Via San Gallo and Via Guelfa. It was originally called the church of San Basilio, also known as the Armenians.
56. Chiesa del Santissimo Sacramento e del Preziosissimo Sangue
"Chiesino del Santissimo Sacramento e del Preziosissimo Sangue" or "chiesino del Suffragio" ("Chiesino del Santissimo Sacramento e del Preziosissimo Sangue") is a Catholic place of worship in Florence, Italy, on the west side of the walls of via Colletta.
57. Chiesa di San Niccolò Oltrarno
San Niccolò Oltrarno is a Roman Catholic church located on Via San Niccolò in the district of the same name in Florence, region of Tuscany, Italy. The narrow district of Niccolò in Oltrarno is hemmed between the hills around San Miniato and the river.
58. Chiesa russa ortodossa della Natività
Church of the Nativity of Christ and St. Nicholas the Wonderworker is a Russian Orthodox church in Florence, located on via Leone X, near the Basso Fortress. Its style is a late 19th and early 20th century imitation of the earlier Naryshkin Baroque.
59. San Giuseppe
San Giuseppe is a Baroque architecture, Roman Catholic church building located on Via San Giuseppe, near Piazza Santa Croce, in central Florence, region of Tuscany, Italy, and is one of two churches and an oratory in the city dedicated to St Joseph.
60. Colonna di San Zanobi
In Florence there are some columns erected over the centuries as urban decoration and testimony of various vicissitudes. They are not as many as for example in Rome, but each is linked to a particular event, real or legendary, of the city's history.
61. Chiesa della Sacra Famiglia
The Church of the Holy Family is a place of Catholic worship located in Via Gioberti, Florence; on it insists the homonymous parish, belonging to the Archdiocese of Florence and entrusted to the priests of the Salesian Society of St. John Bosco.
62. Porta San Frediano
The Porta San Frediano was the westernmost gate in the 13th-century walls of the Oltrarno section of Florence, region of Tuscany, Italy. It is located where Borgo San Frediano becomes Via Pisana. This was the access gate to the road to Pisa.
63. Certosa del Galluzzo
Florence Charterhouse is a charterhouse, or Carthusian monastery, located in the Florence suburb of Galluzzo, in central Italy. The building is a walled complex located on Monte Acuto, at the point of confluence of the Ema and Greve rivers.
64. Piccola Casa della Divina Provvidenza di San Giuseppe Benedetto Cottolengo
The small house of the Divine Providence of Florence is located in via dei Cappuccini 6a and is one of the many houses in Italy of the small house of the Divine Providence of Turin managed by the nuns of San Giuseppe Benedetto Cottolengo.
65. San Jacopo in Polverosa
The Church of San Jacopo in Polverosa, commonly known as San Jacopino, is a Catholic place of worship located at 24 Via Benedetto Marcello, outside downtown Florence. San Jacques Pino is the name of Florence's San Jacques Pino district.
66. Basilica Santa Maria Novella
Santa Maria Novella is a church in Florence, Italy, situated opposite, and lending its name to, the city's main railway station. Chronologically, it is the first great basilica in Florence, and is the city's principal Dominican church.
67. Giardino Torrigiani
The Torrigiani garden is located in Florence between Via de' Serragli, Via del Campuccio and the stretch of walls that runs along Viale Francesco Petrarca. It is a large park with a building called Casino Torrigiani al Campuccio.
68. Teatro di Rifredi
Teatro di Rifredi is a theatre in Florence, Italy. It hosts works of prose, research and theatrical experimentation. For some years now, it has been addressing more specific educational support projects to schools in the city.
69. Giardino Bardini
The Giardino Bardini is an Italian Renaissance garden of the Villa Bardini in the hilly part of Oltrarno, offering fine views of Florence, Italy. Opened only recently to the public, it is one of Florence's well kept secrets.
70. Oratorio della Santissima Annunziata
The Oratory of the Santissima Annunziata is a place of Catholic worship located in Piazza Garibaldi in Peretola, a suburb of Florence. It was built in 1821 and is a rare example of neoclassical architecture in this area.
71. Santa Margherita dei Cerchi
The Chiesa di Santa Margherita de' Cerchi is a 13th-century, Roman Catholic church dedicated to Margaret the Virgin in the centre of Florence, region of Tuscany, Italy. It is among the oldest churches in Florence.
72. Chiesa dei Santi Girolamo e Francesco alla Costa
The church of Santi Girolamo e Francesco alla Costa is a Catholic place of worship located along the steep San Giorgio coast, a street that climbs to the Belvedere fort from the Ponte Vecchio in central Florence.
73. Fontana di piazza Santa Croce
The fountain of Piazza Santa Croce in Florence is located on the opposite side of the Basilica of Santa Croce, along the axis of Via de' Benci and Via Giuseppe Verdi and in front of Palazzo Cocchi Serristori.
74. Chiesa Dei Santi Vito E Modesto A Bellosguardo
The church of Saints Vito and Modesto is a place of Catholic worship in Florence, seat of the homonymous parish, located in Via Monte Oliveto, between the hill of Monte Oliveto and the hill of Bellosguardo.
75. Villa Il Gioiello
Villa il Gioiello is a villa in Florence, central Italy, famous for being one of the residences of Galileo Galilei, which he lived in from 1631 until his death in 1642. It is also known as Villa Galileo.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.