Book tickets, guided tours and activities in Tallinn.
Guided Free Walking Tours
Book free guided walking tours in Tallinn.
Explore interesting sights in Tallinn, Estonia. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 21 sights are available in Tallinn, Estonia.Sightseeing Tours in Tallinn
1. Suur Tõll
Suur Tõll is an Estonian steam-powered icebreaker preserved in the Estonian Maritime Museum in Tallinn. She was originally built for the Russian Empire in 1914 by AG Vulcan in Stettin, Germany, as Tsar Mikhail Feodorovich. In 1917, she was taken over by the Bolsheviks and renamed Volynets. However, in 1918 she was captured by Finland and served as Wäinämöinen until 1922, when she was handed over to Estonia according to the Treaty of Tartu and renamed Suur Tõll. When Estonia was occupied by the Soviet Union in 1940, the icebreaker rejoined the Soviet fleet and was again named Volynets. She remained in service until 1985.
2. St Olaf's Church
St. Olaf’s Church or St. Olav's Church in Tallinn, Estonia, is believed to have been built in the 12th century and to have been the centre for old Tallinn's Scandinavian community before Denmark conquered Tallinn in 1219. Its dedication relates to King Olaf II of Norway. The first known written records referring to the church date back to 1267. It was extensively rebuilt during the 14th century.
3. Kaitseväe kalmistu kabel
The Defence Forces Cemetery of Tallinn, sometimes called the Tallinn Military Cemetery, is one of the three cemeteries of the Tallinn City Centre Cemetery. It is situated about 3 kilometres outside the centre of Tallinn, the capital of Estonia. During Estonian independence before the Soviet and German occupations of the 1940–1991 period, it was Estonia's foremost military cemetery.
4. Estonian Maritime Museum
The Estonian Maritime Museum is located in the Fat Margaret tower in the old town of Tallinn. The museum presents the history of ships and navigation in Estonia and related to Estonia. Other parts of the Maritime Museum are the mine museum and the Seaplane Harbour museum where ships are presented. The museum claims to be one of the largest museums in Estonia and the most popular.
The memorial stone of solidarity is a memorial on Freedom Square in Tallinn next to St. John's Church. Chopini Pink, who plays music, is located in the green area of St. John's Church Music School. Both memorials are written by sculptor Aime Kuulbusch. The work was commissioned by the Polish Embassy in Tallinn. Objects were opened in August 2010.
6. Islandi väljak
Iceland Square is a square located in the center of Tallinn, Estonia, bordering Rävala Boulevard and the driving and parking strip on the southeast side of it between the square and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs building. The name of the square is dedicated to Iceland, which was the first country to recognize the restored Republic of Estonia.
7. Three Handed Mother of God Church
The Three Handed Mother of God Church is the name given to a religious building that is affiliated to the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church that is located in the 22 street Laboratooriumi in Tallinn, Estonia. The Evangelical Lutheran Church of Estonia managed the building in the period between 1994 and 1997.
8. Mart Saar
The Mart Saare monument is a monument created in memory of the composer Mart Saare. The monument, completed in 1982, was designed by sculptor Aime Kuulbusch-Mölder and architect Ike Volkov. The monument is located in Tallinn in the green area at the corner of Narva Road and A. Weizenbergi Street.
9. Vladimir Lenin
The monument of Lenin in Tartu was the monument of the Soviet Union's founder Vladimir Lenin on Mount Riga before the main building of the Estonian Academy of Agriculture. The monument was authors of August Vomm, Ferdi Sannaman and Garibaldi Pommer, and architects Mart Port and Lorenz Haljak.
10. Memorial stone to Jewish cemetery
The old Jewish cemetery was in the downtown district of the cemetery in Tallinn, with the current address Magasini Street 27. It was destroyed in 1963. The location of the cemetery is marked by a tombstone on Magasini Street in the old Akaeorva wall. The area of the cemetery is 0.36 ha.
11. St Mary's Cathedral
St. Mary's Cathedral, Tallinn is a cathedral church located on Toompea Hill in Tallinn, Estonia. Originally established by Danes in the 13th century, it is the oldest church in Tallinn and mainland Estonia. It is also the only building in Toompea which survived a 17th-century fire.
12. Seaplane Harbour
The hangar of Tallinna waterplanes at the current Seaplane Harbor was built between 1916 and 1917. It was planned to build three hangars, and only the foundation was built from the other hangar, which is probably preserved in the soil today. The third hangar was not built at all.
13. Marie Under
Marie Under's memorial is a memorial erected in honor of Marie Under, a poet in front of the Estonian National Library in Tallinn. It was opened on September 25, 2010, 30 years after the death of Marie Under. The memorial is written by Mati Karmin and Tiit Trummal.
14. Kahala vesiveski
The Kahala watermill was a watermill in Kuusalu parish in the village of Kahala on the Loo River. This mill was one of the four watermills of Kolga Manor. The mill was brought to the Estonian Open Air Museum in 1962, where it was opened to visitors in 1969.
15. Tallinna Jumalaema Kõikide Kurbade Rõõmu pühakuju kirik
The Church of the Holy Stap of All the Mother of God of Tallinn is the Orthodox Church in Tallinn, one of the former buildings of the Baltic cotton factory. The church has been recognized as a national cultural monument. The building's address is Sitsi 15a.
16. St. John's Church
St. John's Church is a large Lutheran parish church in Tallinn, Estonia. It is dedicated to Saint John the Evangelist, a disciple of Jesus Christ and author of the fourth Christian Gospel. Construction began in 1862, and the church was opened in 1867.
17. Fr. R. Kreutzwaldi ausammas
The monument of Friedrich Reinhold Kreutzwald is a statue of Estonian writer and doctor Friedrich Reinhold Kreutzwald in Kadriorg Park in Tallinn. The authors of the monument are Endel Taniloo, Martin Saks and Harald Arman. It was completed in 1958.
18. Holy Spirit Church
The Church of the Holy Ghost or Church of the Holy Spirit is a medieval Lutheran church in the old town district of Tallinn, Estonia. It is located behind Raekoja plats, and lies opposite the Great Guild and Maiasmokk, Tallinn's oldest café.
19. Great Guild Hall
The Great Guild building is a building located in the Old Town of Tallinn, where the Tallinn Grand Guild, which unites merchants, operated in the Middle Ages. Currently, it is one of the buildings where the Estonian History Museum is located.
20. Joey Dunlop Memorial
William Joseph Dunlop was a Northern Irish motorcyclist from Ballymoney, County Antrim, who was noted for his performances at the Isle of Man TT. In 2015, he was voted Northern Ireland's greatest-ever sports star.
Rannamägi is in the green area between Rannamäe Road and Põhjalae in the center of Tallinn, with Rannamäe tee 11. According to Rannamäe, Rannamäe Road between the towers and the railway is also mentioned.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.