Looking for premium sights?
Here you can book tickets, guided tours and other activities in Stockholm:Get tickets and guided tours now *
Here you can find interesting sights in Stockholm, Sweden. Click on a marker on the map to view details about the sight. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 72 sights are available in Stockholm, Sweden.Back to the list of cities in Sweden
Giraffe Hill Church is a Christian parish in Bromma, connected to the Equmeniakran Church. It was founded in 1937, combined by a huge mission assembly and the Nockebyhov mission assembly, and hoped to become an open meeting place where all stages of life were put on hold. Parishioners are based on the personal beliefs of Jesuit Christ. Baptism is an offer, either for young children, through the wishes of parents, or for those who want to accept it later in life. The youth organization Abrahansberg Church Youth engages in children and youth activities and is affiliated with the national organization equmenia. Pensioners' associations are organized in partnership with rpg, the national community of pensioners, gatherings for the elderly and a one-day holiday every week. The parish building, also known as Abrahansberg Church, was completed in 1955 and renovated in 1990. The architects were on the legs of the Romans.
2. Bondeska palatset
The Bonde Palace is a palace in Gamla stan, the old town in central Stockholm, Sweden. Located between the House of Knights (Riddarhuset) and the Chancellery House (Kanslihuset), it is, arguably, the most prominent monument of the era of the Swedish Empire (1611–1718), originally design by Nicodemus Tessin the Elder and Jean De la Vallée in 1662-1667 as the private residence of the Lord High Treasurer Gustaf Bonde (1620–1667) it still bears his name, while it accommodated the Stockholm Court House from the 18th century and since 1949 houses the Swedish Supreme Court. On the south side of the building is the street Myntgatan and the square Riddarhustorget, while the alleys Riddarhusgränd and Rådhusgränd are passing on its western and eastern sides.
3. Skanskvarns luftvärnsställning
The hilted knife air gun seat in the log is located in the annual city center about 400 meters north of the Litter Highway, to the west of the Litter Highway and above the Colonial Complex Cabin. The facility consists of shooting guns and rifles and tank barriers. The factory was in a "state of tension" during the emergency period from 1939 to 1945. The main task of the skan mill air gun rack is to defend the skan bridge and the skan road bridge, as well as the annual bridge of the important railway connection. If the defenses have collapsed, the idea is to blow up the bridge before the enemy can use it. Today (2011), two obvious shackles remain, and the rest have been removed or re-laid. The name comes from nearby Skvarn.
4. Karl Staaffs Park
Karl Staaffs Park is a park on Norrmalm in central Stockholm located at the intersection Birger Jarlsgatan and Regeringsgatan. The place where the square and Eriksbergsplan on the other side of Birger Jarlsgatan are located was previously known as the swamp square where the sham for public punishments for some time was placed. The small park was originally the name Spårväsparken after a release kiosk located on the site for tram staff and AB Stockholm's tramway's headquarters nearby. A smaller building was designed by Nils Cronholm from 1912 John A. Bergendahl's cinema Birger Jarl.
5. Efter badet
Efter badet is a public sculpture, cut in limestone and located in the Västertorp district of suburban Stockholm. It was designed by the sculptor Pye Engström, who spent five years between 1971 and 1976 working on it. Since 1976 it has been located outside of Västertorpshallen, a municipally owned public bath. It is constructed as a bench, in which visitors can sit in the lap of seven different political figures depicted by Engström. From left to right, they are Elise Ottesen-Jensen, Paulo Freire, Sara Lidman, Mao Zedong, Angela Davis, Georg Borgström and Pablo Neruda.
The public house, known as a multi-storey apartment, is located in the Dormitory Bird Cage Tree at 6 John Allison Street, Konstholm, Sderholm, designed by the Marquis of Sven and built in 1935 in collaboration with the Elf Malphal. The main idea of collective housing is that there will be trained staff to take care of children when parents are away, and employees will be at night. A large central kitchen will save space in the apartment and facilitate residents' cooking. Since 1992, the property's bird pulp fruit tree 13 is a legally protected architectural memory.
7. Museum de Vries
Museum de Vries is a Swedish state sculpture museum devoted to sculptures by Adriaen de Vries. Museum de Vries is housed in the former Dragon Tallet at Drottningholmsmalmen, near Drottningholm Castle and is run by Drottningholm Castle Administration. In Sweden, there is the largest collection in the world of works by this sculptor, which was one of Europe's foremost sculptors in the late 16th century and early 1600s. The sculptures in the museum de Vries are owned by the Swedish state through the National Museum.
City Hall Park is located on the throne of the log, between City Hall and Police Hall Park. Where the park is now, it used to be part of the pepper garden. At present, the park built when the city hall was built in 1915 is made of stone walls. The park adopts a strict style of straight-through, hedges and plantations similar to medieval monastery gardens. There are several precious trees in the park, including a safflower horse chestnut. On the north wall of City Hall, the Fountain of Justice was found.
The Katarina Elevator or Katarina Lift is a passenger elevator in Stockholm that connects Slussen to the heights of Södermalm. The lift was a shortcut between Katarinavägen, Slussen and Mosebacke torg. The original lift was constructed in 1881, but the current structure dates from the rebuilding of the Slussen transport interchange in 1936. The lift has been closed since 2010 due to lack of security in the construction. The lift will remain closed at least until Projekt Slussen is completed in 2025.
10. Ekermanska malmgården
Yekman Mountain Ore Field is a property located in the south mine of Log Cave. The ore yard is located at the Block Enter River Farm between the Beltway, Enter River Alley and the Southern Down Road. Today, the ore yard is the hometown farm of the High Fat Hometown Association. This building is rated blue by Stockholm's City Museum, which means that the building has "extremely high cultural and historical value", which is equivalent to the requirements of architectural memory.
11. Karsviks Östergård
Kalovik or Kalswick Village is the name of a farm in the 16th century, located in the north of Angel Village in Broma, west. The farm was on the north bank of the now dilapidated Angel Village. Karek Village is located in the east of what is now the park, Kashwick's cabin. The people's buildings in the East Manor are still there. Now, the farm and later makeshift buildings, which held a scout meeting in Kaswick's cottage, which was redecorated in 1995, are being demolished.
Tullhuset on Blasieholmen is a customs building at Nybrokajen / Hovslagargatan on Blasieholmen in central Stockholm, built in 1874. Customs operations ceased in the 1940s and today the building is used as an office. The Customs House building was green-marked by the City Museum in Stockholm, which means that the cultural-historical value is considered to be particularly high from a historical, cultural, environmental or artistic point of view.
Long Ta Abrahansberg is a solar tower, a low, red hut, located in the downtown area of Brahansberg in Brahansberg, Brahansberg, west of Stockholm. The Brahamsberg turret on the Gustaii V is one of the last still on the brakes. At this stage, we will continue to work to ensure that our European Union can achieve this goal in the coming years. Some of them are being rebuilt. The Long Ta in Abrahansberg probably dates from the early 17th century.
14. Sätra vattentorn
Sätra Water Tower is a water reservoir in Sätra in southern Stockholm. With its high location, the water tower in Sätra is a landmark throughout southwestern Stockholm and can be seen all the way to Ekerö. The water tower is within Sätraskogen's nature reserve. The building is blue -marked by the City Museum in Stockholm, which means "that the settlement is considered to have extremely high cultural -historical values".
The Söderhöjd Church, formerly the Ebeneser Church, is a free church affiliated with the Evangelical Free Church located in the corner Brännkyrkagatan 31 and Blecktornsgränd in the Ormen neighborhood less on Södermalm in Stockholm. The building has become green -marked by the City Museum in Stockholm, which means "especially valuable from historical, cultural -historical, environmental or artistic point of view".
Fu Gu Lin is a park facility and colonial garden located on the South Ore in the inner city of Stockholm. The park is located between Ricksdale Sbad and the ring city, and the colonial area extends from Ricksdale Sbad in the east along the annual bay to the southern Hills Strait colonial area in the west. In the colonies of the region, there is also a bivalve shellfish located at the Stockholm exhibition in 1897.
17. Dianafontänen I
The Diana fountain, or Dianabrunnen, is a sculpture in bronze and marble by Carl Milles. The Diana fountain is available in two designs, the Diana fountain was created in 1927-1928 and is located in the match Palace's farm in Stockholm, Dianafontänen II was created in 1929-1930 and is available as a copy of Skytteholm, Ekerö municipality. "Diana" also exists as a sole figure in bronze, equipped with a skirt.
City Church is the Pentecostal Church on 10th Street of Adolf's Peace Kingdom Church, located in Stoke City, a few blocks from Hay Square. The diocese was established in 1936 as a free diocese in the east. It has been in contact with the document service department for some time. The building, purchased by the General Assembly in 1940, is an ancient entertainment venue formerly known as the Phoenician Palace.
The Aviator Monument is a statue that stands at Karlaplan in central Stockholm, Sweden. The statue was a gift from the Swedish Aeronautical Society in memory of different Swedish aviation pioneers who fell in both the North Pole expedition of 1898 and in the Swedish aviator era in 1917. The task to build the monument was given to the famous sculptor Carl Milles. The Aviator Monument was finished in 1931.
20. Nybohovs vattenreservoar
Nybohov's water reservoir is a water reservoir in the Liljeholmen district of Stockholm. In connection with the location of Nybohovsberget, where the reservoir is located, was built with high-rise buildings during the late 1950s, a major rebuild of the plant began. In 1957 and 1963, the original triangle reservoir was demolished to accommodate a larger one. The Nybohov reservoir today holds 72,200 m³.
Snake Mountain is a mountain, a residential and park area located in the Green Valley in the north of Stoke Mountain, with cultural and historical value at the turn of the 1900 century. The highest point of Snake Mountain is located 43 meters away from the melt. Until the early 20th century, in the valley between the dark bay and the three sides of the lake, there was a small lake called Snake Lake.
22. Gröna Lund
Gröna Lund, or colloquially Grönan, is an amusement park in Stockholm, Sweden. Located on the seaward side of Djurgården Island, it is relatively small compared to other amusement parks, mainly because of its central location, which limits expansion. The 3.8 ha amusement park has over 30 attractions and is a popular venue for concerts in the summer. It was founded in 1883 by James Schultheiss.
Seg Fountain is called the fountain in the middle of Seg Square in Stockholm. Names are informal, but they are often used in daily speeches. The fountain was built in 1968, well before the completion of ore supervision in the north. It is calculated on the most famous fountain in Stockholm. Since 2000, Segel Square has been part of an important environment in the field of cultural protection.
24. Nacka kyrka
Nakata Church is the Nakata Church in the stockholm pin erected in the neo-Gothic style in 1891. The church is surrounded by a cemetery in northern Nazca. The building was completed between 1908-09, when a new tomb church was built, and a new parish residence was built at the church from 1983-84. The church is located in the old warm Death Road 14, in the center of Cupid, Nazca.
25. Sankt Göran och draken
Saint George and the Dragon is a late medieval wooden sculpture depicting the legend of Saint George and the Dragon, located in Storkyrkan in Stockholm, Sweden. It is attributed to Bernt Notke and was commissioned by the Swedish regent Sten Sture the Elder. It was inaugurated in 1489. It has been described as an artistic high point in the artistic production of Bernt Notke.
26. Folke Bernadotte af Wisborg
Folke Bernadotte, Count of Wisborg was a Swedish nobleman and diplomat. In World War II he negotiated the release of about 31,000 prisoners from German concentration camps, including 450 Danish Jews from the Theresienstadt camp. They were released on 14 April 1945. In 1945 he received a German surrender offer from Heinrich Himmler, though the offer was ultimately rejected.
The sun singer is a sculpture by Carl Milles. The sculpture is in bronze and was unveiled on October 21, 1926 at the far end of Strömbarterren in Stockholm in memory of Esaias Tegnér. The statue will embod with Tegnér's poem song to the sun. On the sculpture's postamental to the sea side there is a medallion in green Kolmårds marble showing Esaias Tegnér in profile.
Cholera graveyard is a cholera graveyard used between 1809 and 1901 in the log grass near the scanning wake. Many of the victims here were buried during the Stockholms cholera epidemics of 1834 and 1853-hence the name. The cholera cemetery is now one of the Stockholm parks along the Olaus Magnus Highway and Street Hammer Village, east of the gully region of Johanneshov.
29. Sankta Eugeniakyrkan
Saint Eugenia's Church is a Roman Catholic church in the center of Stockholm (Sweden). It was built in 1982 on plans of the Danish architect Jørgen Kjaergaard and is situated next to the former Royal Gardens, Kungsträdgården in Norrmalm. The Church is consecrated to Saint Eugenia, an abbess (700-735) of the monastery Mont Sainte-Odile in Alsace (France).
30. Kristinebergs strandpark
Christian Hill Beach Park is a Christian Hill park on West King Hill in Steholm as part of the Lindghen City Urban Development Project. The park was completed in 2010 and will then be connected to Knight's Beach through Peace Park and Original Lamb Park and the entire building of Lindehagens Harbor. Beach park connecting Cape Mountain facing north.
The Swedish Army Museum is a museum of military history located in the district of Östermalm in Stockholm. It reopened in 2002 after a long period of closure, and was awarded the title of the best museum of Stockholm in 2005. Its displays illustrate the military history of Sweden, including its modern policy of neutrality, and of the Swedish Army.
The Colonial Garden of Footwear is a colonial garden found on footwear in log grass. The colony's garden consists of two lottery tickets, each of which is his time-type hut. The colony was in the urban fringe of the city in 1997. This model symbolizes the historical position of Swedish colonial gardens in the area between city and land.
33. Kyrkan vid Brommaplan
The church at Brommaplan is the church building for Bromma Baptist Assembly. The church is located at Drottningholmsvägen 400, at the Bromma Settel, in Bromma in Västerort within Stockholm municipality. The congregation was formed in 1949 and has been part of the Equmenia Church since 2011, formerly the Swedish Baptist community.
34. Katarina kyrka
Katarina kyrka is one of the major churches in central Stockholm, Sweden. The original building was constructed 1656–1695. It has been rebuilt twice after being destroyed by fires, the second time during the 1990s. The Katarina-Sofia borough is named after Katarina Parish and the neighbouring parish of Sofia.
35. H M Konungens Hovstall
The court stable is called H. M. The King's Hovstall's building located in the Kusen neighborhood at Örtnargatan 1 and Riddargatan 22, adjacent to the Royal Dramatic Theater at Östermalm in Stockholm. The building was inaugurated in 1894 by King Oscar II. The Royal Hovstallet is a state building memory.
36. Gustav Adolfs kyrka
Gustav Adolf Church is a church located in the north of Gustav Adolf Park, on the east ore of Log Cave. This church, painted by Carl Memmles, was inaugurated by Bishop Gotfred Billing in 1892. As a life-saving garrison church, it now belongs to the Swedish church, which is made up of the parish of Oscar.
37. Bergianska trädgården
The Bergianska trädgården, the Bergian Garden or Hortus Bergianus, is a botanical garden located in the Frescati area on the outskirts of Stockholm, close to the Swedish Museum of Natural History and the main campus of Stockholm University. The director of the garden is known as Professor Bergianus.
Skansen's mills consist of three windmills and a gossip mill that is located at the Outdoor Museum Skansen in Stockholm. These are two pole mills from Torslunda and Glömminge parishes, western Öland, a Holkkvarn from the parish in Västergötland and a gossip mill from Viskke district in Halland.
Gotland Park is a park at Södermalm in Stockholm. It lies like a string between the Monument and Obelisk neighborhood and is surrounded by Gotlandsgatan, which is designed as a turnaround here. The park is quite unassuming with a playground and a few park benches. It was upgraded last year 2000.
Ovary is one of the buildings on the shell in log garden fauna. The farm is located in the southwest of Mora Farm. The branch consists of buildings, partly of the branch located in Healthcare Nation and Light Valley Parish, providing a good image of the mid-19th century Healthcare Farmer Farm.
41. Åkeshovs slott
Åkeshov Palace is located in Bromma, a borough of Stockholm, Sweden. Historically, Åkeshov was situated in Bromma socken, which was incorporated with the City of Stockholm in 1916. After having undergone a careful reconstruction, the palace is used today as a hotel and conference facility.
42. Sankta Birgitta Kyrka
Saint Birgitta church is a church building in Nockeby. It belongs to Västerled's parish in Stockholm's diocese. The church is located slightly hundreds of meters from Nockebybanan's final station now Nockeby. Where the church is located, there was previously a turnaround for the trams.
Svindersvik is a well-preserved 18th century country residence in Nacka Municipality, Sweden. Svindersvik lies just outside the city limits of Stockholm. It was built in the 1740s for Claes Grill, and today belongs to the Nordic Museum. It is open to the public through guided tours.
44. Rosendals slott
Rosendal Palace is a Swedish palace pavilion located on Djurgården, an island in central Stockholm. It was built between 1823 and 1827 for King Karl XIV Johan, the first Bernadotte King of Sweden. It was intended as an escape from the formalities of court life at the Royal Palace.
The Ekensberg Church in Solna belongs to the Ekensberg Church parish, a congregation within the Equmenia Church, originally a mission church. The Ekensberg Church is located on an oak -grown Bergknalle in central Solna just a few meters from the place Råsundastadion used to be.
46. Frälsningsarméns tempel
The temple is the Salvation Army's first union (parish) on Östermalmsgatan 69, at Östermalm in Stockholm. It was erected in 1886-1887 as the first union room in Sweden, for Stockholm's 1st union and is today the oldest union building in the world in continued continuous use.
47. Gamla stan
Gamla stan, until 1980 officially Staden mellan broarna, is the old town of Stockholm, Sweden. Gamla stan consists primarily of the island Stadsholmen. Officially, but not colloquially, Gamla stan includes the surrounding islets Riddarholmen, Helgeandsholmen and Strömsborg.
48. Anna Lindhs Park
Anna Linders Park, a former Winter Toll Park, is a park in the north of Hammer Harbor in the south of Wooden Cave Ore. Surrounding the park is the Harbor Guard Area, the first new residential block built on Hammer Pier; In the south, the park faces the pier and Hammer Lake.
The Sjöstadskapellet is a chapel that belongs to the Sofia parish in Stockholm's diocese. The chapel is located at Tvärbanan Station Sickla Kaj in the district of Södra Hammarbyhamnen in Stockholm. On December 4, 2002, the chapel was inaugurated by Bishop Caroline Krook.
Meretrix meretrix is a Kutula memory marker lighthouse located on Meretrix meretrix Island in Feather Cave Island Group south of Lido Ridge Island. The free map is the last acetylene-driven aga lighthouse, which has a running kmd-130 Gustav Valley cliff light device.
Rosenlundsparken is a park at Södermalm in Stockholm. The park also called the "Skåne Lighten" began to be built in the 1930s and ended only in the early 1970s. For the renovation conducted in 2007, the park section "The beach" was awarded the Siena Prize in 2008.
52. Essinge kyrka
Ace Church is the parish church of western ore assembly; It is at the second highest point of Big Ace. The church was painted by architect Cyrilus Johanson and completed on Thanksgiving Day in 1959. Since April 1990, the facility has been a church cultural memory.
53. Gustav II Adolf
The statue of Gustaii adolf in Stockholm is an equestrian statue made by Pierre Hubertl'archevque and Johan Tobia sergel (Johan Tobia) on Gustaiv adolf Square in Stockholm. The statue was completed on November 17, 1796; the parish sculpture was in place in 1906.
54. Stora synagogan
55. Carl XV
It is an equestrian statue depicting King Carl XV of Sweden. The statue stands on Animal Farm Trail in front of the Museum of Biology at the Royal Animal Farm in Stockholm. This statue was created by image engraver Charles Friberg and unveiled on May 3, 1909.
The Linnaeus Monument is a Statygrupp in Humlegården in Stockholm's inner city, depicting Carl von Linné. It was performed by Frithiof Kjellberg and was unveiled in 1885. Around the monument, Linné planting was built with 21,000 plants.
57. Kungsholms kyrka
Kungsholm Church or Ulrika Eleonora Church is a church building at Bergsgatan on the island of Kungsholmen in Stockholm, Sweden. Belonging to the Västermalm Parish of the Church of Sweden, the church was inaugurated on 2 December 1688.
The Electra Park is a park in Västberga in Stockholm municipality. It is located between Västberga Allé, Dansbanevägen, Västbergavägen and Elektravägen. In the park there are swings, ball planes, slides. It was renovated in 1998.
Swedish walls are wall reliefs by artist Cyrie Deckett in 1967-1969. The work occupied part of the Swedish House of Commons against the Royal Garden of Stoke and was postponed for two weeks in June 1969 due to Decker's protest action.
60. Åkeshovs arboretum
Swedish Wood It is a rectangular area near the Rykshoff subway station, Rykshoff Castle and Jewish Forest Nature Reserve, about 100 meters west of the castle adjacent to the subway extension, with dog stables on the south side.
62. Liljevalchs konsthall
House of Culture is a cultural center situated to the south of Sergels torg in central Stockholm, Sweden. The House of Culture has been described as a symbol for Stockholm as well as of the growth of modernism in Sweden.
64. Vi ses vid målet
See you at the goal is a sculpture in memory of football legend Lennart "Nacka" Skoglund and is placed in Nackas Hörna at the intersection of Brännerigatan – Katarina Bangata on Södermalm in Stockholm's inner city.
65. Dårarnas båt
The fool's boat is a sculpture created by Sture Collin 1990. The sculpture is set up in three locations around Sweden: T-banning parish in Stockholm, Hornsgatspuckel also in Stockholm and in Vasaparken in Västerås.
66. Anna Sterkys minne
Anna Stricky's memory is a sculpture on the North Achene Square of the log. The two-page bronze relief commemorating Anna Pure decoration was restored in 1988 and produced by sculptor Christina Circle qvist andsson.
67. Seglora kyrka
68. Molins fontän
Mole Fountain is a fountain sculpture in bronze, standing in the king's garden of logs. The fountain, composed of John Peter Maureen (1814-1873), was inaugurated on September 25, 1873 after Maureen's death.
Tessinparken is a park on Gärdet in Stockholm. The park is T-shaped and starts in the south at Valhallavägen and extends to Askrikegatan in the north. It is located within the Royal National City Park.
Tengdahe Park is located in the east of Baishan and south of Farmer Street, which is located on the ore in Log Cave. The park, which opened in the 1930s, was provided with a voice by city garden masters.
71. Sankt Mikaels och Alla Änglars kyrka
St. Michael's and all the Angels church is a smaller church building in wood, which is among the villas on Flottbrovägen at Stora Essingen in Stockholm. It is used today by the Liberal Catholic Church.
72. Ljunglöfska slottet
Heather Castle and Heather Park are a larger villa, and there are Montenegro's affiliated parks in the brakes of Heather Commune. Heather Castle is located at No.1 Heather Forest Road adjacent to melt.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.