Here you can book tickets, guided tours and other activities in Novi Sad:Tickets and guided tours on GetYourGuide*
Explore interesting sights in Novi Sad, Serbia. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 10 sights are available in Novi Sad, Serbia.List of cities in Serbia Sightseeing Tours in Novi Sad
1. Николајевска црква
The Nikolaev Church, officially the Church of the Transmission of the Relics of St. Nicholas, is the smallest Orthodox place of worship in Novi Sad. It is located at Nikole Pašića bb, at the place where Nikola Pašić street flows into Marija Trandafil Square. The church dates back to the 1830s and has long been known among the people as Nedeljko's church after Nedeljko Bogdanović who built it. The church is one of the cultural monuments in the category of immovable cultural goods of great importance.
2. Ban Josip Jelačić birth house
The birth house of Josip Jelačić is located in Petrovaradin, within the suburbs of the Petrovaradin Fortress. In 1801, Josip Jelačić Bužimski was born in the house (1801—1859), the son of a high-ranking officer and the latter general and Croatian ban. The house has been located on all plans of the fortress since the mid-18th century, which is confirmed by the carved year 1745 in the stone end of the entrance portal from Nazorova Street, which is most likely the year of construction.
3. Светозар Милетић
The Santa La Martyrs Monument in the newly planted area is located in Freedom Square in front of the city hall. Discovery 1. October 1939. Years are immovable cultural assets as cultural monuments, which are of great significance. A grand ceremony was held in Tahrir Square at that time, attended by senior officials, many delegations and citizens. The ceremony was opened by Dr. Mattec, Chairman of the Monument Erection Committee and then President of Serbia.
4. Petrovaradin Fortress
Petrovaradin Fortress, nicknamed "Gibraltar on/of the Danube", is a fortress in the town of Petrovaradin, itself part of the City of Novi Sad, Serbia. It is located on the right bank of the Danube river. The cornerstone of the present-day southern part of the fortress was laid on 18 October 1692 by Charles Eugène de Croÿ. Petrovaradin Fortress has many tunnels as well as 16 kilometres (9.9 mi) of uncollapsed underground countermine system.
5. Orthodox Cathedral of Saint George
The Cathedral Church of the Holy Great-Martyr George is the seat of the Serbian Orthodox Eparchy of Bačka, located in Novi Sad, northern Serbia. The present-day church was completed in 1905, on the ruins of a church built in 1734 and destroyed in 1849. It is located next to the Eparchy offices in the Bishop's Palace, in Nikola Pašić Street. It is commonly known as Saborna crkva among the city residents.
6. Parish Church of the Name of Mary
The Name of Mary Church is a Roman Catholic parish church in Novi Sad, Serbia, dedicated to the feast of the Holy Name of Mary. It is the largest church in Novi Sad, and is located in the city center on the Trg Slobode. Locals refer to it as the "cathedral", even though Novi Sad belongs to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Subotica, whose cathedral is located in Subotica.
7. Novi Sad Synagogue
Novi Sad Synagogue is one of many cultural institutions in Novi Sad, Serbia, in the capital of Serbian the province of Vojvodina. Located on Jevrejska (Jewish) Street, in the city center, the synagogue has been recognized as a historic landmark. It served the local Neolog congregation.
Sports and business center "Vojvodina", popularly called as the acronym Spens, is a sports and business center located in Novi Sad, in the Old Town section. Construction of the hall began in May 1979 and opened on April 14, 1981 for the 36th World Table Tennis Championships.
9. King Peter I Karađorđević
The monument to King Petar I Karađorđević is a monument located on the Republic Square, in the center of Novi Sad. The monument was officially unveiled on the 100th anniversary of the unified Banat, Bačka and Baranja to the Kingdom of Serbia, on November 25, 2018.
10. Chruch of St. Paul
St. John's Orthodox Church. The tavern is located in a subbuilding of the petrochemical fortress in the northeast wing of the military hospital. It was built in 1922. In 2000, it was used for the needs of the military regiments of Serbia, Croatia and Slavic Kingdom.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.