Explore interesting sights in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 100 sights are available in Saint Petersburg, Russia.Sightseeing Tours in Saint Petersburg
1. PushkinBook Free Tour*
Monument to Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin sculptor M.K. Anikushin and architect V. A. Petrov - was installed on June 19, 1957 in Leningrad, on the art Square in front of the building of the State Russian Museum. The opening of the monument was timed to the celebration of the 250th anniversary of Leningrad.
2. Жертвам политических репрессий
A monument to the victims of political repression in St. Petersburg is a monument dedicated to millions of people who suffered from state terror in the USSR. It is located before the descent to the water on the Voskresenskaya Neva embankment separating him from the legendary prison “Crosses”, which contained many political prisoners. The central element of the monument is a couple of sculptures of the "metaphysical sphinxes" of the artist Mikhail Shemyakin. Made in the spirit of modernity, they have a feature - their faces are divided into two halves vertically. To residential buildings on the embankment of the Sphinxes are addressed by profiles of young female faces, and to the prison “Crosses” on the opposite shore - exposed skulls. This symbolizes the tragic separation of the people in the Soviet years. Along the perimeter of the skirting of sculptures, there are signs with texts dedicated to Soviet repression, written by famous writers and dissidents. Between the Sphinxes there is a design of granite blocks in the form of an early Christian cross with a prison window and a thorny crown of barbed wire. The architectural solution of the monument was fulfilled by Vyacheslav Bukhaev and Anatoly Vasiliev. The memorial was opened on the initiative of the sculptor and the city authorities on April 28, 1995.
3. Farnese Hercules
The Farnese Hercules is an ancient statue of Hercules, probably an enlarged copy made in the early third century AD and signed by Glykon, who is otherwise unknown; the name is Greek but he may have worked in Rome. Like many other Ancient Roman sculptures it is a copy or version of a much older Greek original that was well known, in this case a bronze by Lysippos that would have been made in the fourth century BC. This original survived for over 1500 years until it was melted down by Crusaders in 1205 during the Sack of Constantinople. The enlarged copy was made for the Baths of Caracalla in Rome, where the statue was recovered in 1546, and is now in the Museo Archeologico Nazionale in Naples. The heroically-scaled Hercules is one of the most famous sculptures of antiquity, and has fixed the image of the mythic hero in the European imagination.
4. Архитекторам-первостроителям Петербурга
“First Builders of Sanctu-Peterburg”, or rather “Sank-Peterburg to the first builders” or “first-builders of the Sankuatersburg”-a monument to the first architects of St. Petersburg A. Schlucket, J.-B. Leblon, D. Trezini, B.F. Rastrelli and sculptor B.K. Rastrelli. Located in Sampsonievsky Garden at Sampsonievsky Cathedral in the municipal district of Sampsonievsky in the Vyborg district of St. Petersburg. The authors of the project are architect V. B. Bukhaev, sculptor M. M. Shemyakin. Open on October 17, 1995 with the participation of the mayor of St. Petersburg A. A. Sobchak. The bronze elements were completely stolen in 2000 for passing the scrap metal. The original appearance of the monument in full configuration, see Yandex.Foto.
5. Memorial Trolley
The Vagonetka commemorative mark at the Admiralteysk Pond in Moscow Victory Park was opened on 8 September 2001, on the 60th anniversary of the beginning of the siege of Leningrad. It is a coaching wall, dressed with granite postlates in the form of stylized rails. This is a genuine artifact located near this site, brick pumes factory No. 1, which was converted into crematorium during World War II in 1942-1943. More than 100,000 bodies of the victims of the blockade of Leningrad were burned in his furnaces on such carriages. Their ashes are buried right on the shore of the pond, where the commemorative sign is worth. In 2001, the memorial zone of the former brick factory acquired the status of a cultural heritage site of Russia.
6. Николай Чудотворец
Saint Nicholas of Myra, also known as Nicholas of Bari, was an early Christian bishop of Greek descent from the maritime city of Myra in Asia Minor during the time of the Roman Empire. Because of the many miracles attributed to his intercession, he is also known as Nicholas the Wonderworker. Saint Nicholas is the patron saint of sailors, merchants, archers, repentant thieves, children, brewers, pawnbrokers, unmarried people, and students in various cities and countries around Europe. His reputation evolved among the pious, as was common for early Christian saints, and his legendary habit of secret gift-giving gave rise to the traditional model of Santa Claus through Sinterklaas.
7. Невская застава
The Nevskaya Zastava Museum is a local history museum in the Nevsky District of St. Petersburg, Russia. Founded in 1967, it has been a member of the Union of Museums of Russia since 2013. The exposition covers the historical period from the 18th to the 20th centuries, includes a memorial room of the worker V. A. Shelgunov, who was a comrade-in-arms of V. I. Lenin. The room retains the atmosphere of the early 20th century, which gives a clear idea of the life of the working class and the environment of underground revolutionaries. The museum is a regional historical and cultural center and actively works with the local community.
8. Central Naval Museum
Central Naval Museum is a naval museum in St Petersburg, Russia, reflecting the development of Russian naval traditions and the history of the Russian Navy. The museum’s permanent display includes such relics as the Botik of Peter the Great, Catherine II’s marine throne, trophies captured in sea battles, and the personal belongings of prominent Russian and Soviet naval commanders. The collection includes paintings by Ivan Aivazovsky, Alexey Bogolyubov, Lev Lagorio and other marine artists, ship sculpture, navigational instruments, naval equipment and machinery from the 17th to 20th centuries and numerous models of ships.
9. Monument to the Victims of Political Persecution
The Solovetsky Stone is a monument to the victims of political repression in the Soviet Union and to those who have fought and fight for freedom. It stands in Troitskaya (Trinity) Square in Saint Petersburg, near several other buildings directly related to political repression in the Soviet era—the House of Tsarist Political Prisoners; the prison and necropolis of the Peter and Paul Fortress; and the Bolshoy Dom or headquarters of the NKVD, both in the city and the surrounding Leningrad Region. Nowadays, the Stone also serves as a focus for commemorative events and for gatherings related to current human rights issues.
10. На Литейном
The State Dramatic Theatre on Liteyny Avenue is a theatre at 51 Liteyny Avenue, Saint Petersburg, Russia. It was founded in 1909. Konstantin Tverskoy worked at the Liteinyi Theatre as director, Savely Schleifer (1881–1943) as designer. The Narodnaia Komedia took up Meyerhold's experiments from the Liteyni and Hermitage Theatre. The theatre produced many unusual offerings. In 1909 the Japanese play Terakoya was presented. Boris Romanov (1891-1957) choreographed the cabaret The Goatlegged, and Arkady Averchenko contributed sketches and vaudevilles.
11. Памятник жертвам 9-го января
The Monument to the Victims of January 9, 1905 is a memorial in Saint Petersburg, Russia, erected in 1931 at the Cemetery in Memory of the Victims of January 9. It was designed by sculptor M. G. Manizer and architect V. A. Vitman. The memorial is dedicated to the demonstrators shot by the tsarist authorities during Bloody Sunday, January 9 (22), 1905 on Palace Square. It was erected on the mass grave of the victims on January 9, 1905. The monument and the mass grave have the status of a historical monument of federal significance.
12. Церковь Воскресения Христова
The Church of the Resurrection of Christ is the Orthodox Church on Vasilievsky Island in St. Petersburg, on the odd side of Kamskaya Street, at the entrance to the Smolensk Orthodox cemetery. It belongs to the St. Petersburg diocese, assigned to the Smolensk church. The temple is stylized as Moscow Baroque. Built in 1903, operated until 1930, after which he was closed and used for various economic needs until 1991. From 1991 to the present, it has been restored. Open on Sundays, as well as on Saturdays and holidays.
13. Lutheran Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul
The Lutheran Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul is a Lutheran church in the center of St. Petersburg on Nevsky Prospekt. Divine services are held regularly on Sundays from 10:30 in German and Russian. The rector of the parish, Pastor Michael Schwarzkopf, is also the head of the North-West Probate of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of the European Part of Russia. Also in the church building is the office of the Archbishop of the Union of Evangelical Lutheran Church in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Central Asia.
14. Эстонская церковь Святого Иоанна
St. John's Church is a Protestant church in St. Petersburg, Russia. The church is situated at the address 54 ulitsa Dekabristov, close to the Mariinsky Theater. Founded in 1859 to serve the Estonian community living in the city at that time, it is considered Estonia's symbol of independence. It was the place where in 1888 Jakob Hurt made the call to resist the Tsarist government's russification policy and on March 26, 1917, 40,000 Estonians began their march to Tauride Palace demanding national autonomy.
15. Trubetskoy Bastion
Trubetskoy Bastion is one of the two western bastions of the Peter and Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg, facing the Vasilyevsky Island. He is connected by the Catherine Kurtin with Naryshkin’s bastion, and Vasilievskaya Kurtin with Zotov. This Bastion Fill has an additional cover for gun embrasures - Orillon, in which there was a hidden passage - a toilet. From the west, the bastion is covered by Alekseevsky ravelin, as well as a half -contract, with which it is connected by a dam - Batardo.
16. Висячий сад
The Hanging Garden of the Little Hermitage is part of the Small Hermitage building, which is part of the museum complex of the State Hermitage, built in 1764-1773 by the architects J. B. Vallin de la Mothe and Y. M. Felten, and rebuilt in 1841 by V. P. Stasov. The Hanging Garden is located on the level of the second floor, above the premises of the former stables and the arena, and occupies the space between the galleries connecting the Northern and Southern Pavilions of the Small Hermitage.
17. Spit of the Vasilievsky Island
The Old Saint Petersburg Stock Exchange and Rostral Columns, located in Saint Petersburg in the Russian Federation, are significant examples of Greek Revival architecture. Designed by French architect Thomas de Thomon, and inspired by the Greek Temple of Hera at Paestum, the stock exchange was constructed between 1805 and 1810. The rostral columns erected on either side of the Stock Exchange were completed in 1811. The Old Saint Petersburg Stock Exchange is located at Birzhevaya Ploschad 4.
18. Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory
The Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory, officially named the Central Astronomical Observatory of the Russian Academy of Sciences at Pulkovo, is the principal astronomical observatory of the Russian Academy of Sciences. It is located 19 km south of Saint Petersburg on Pulkovo Heights 75 metres (246 ft) above sea level. It is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site Historic Centre of Saint Petersburg and Related Groups of Monuments. It was formerly known as the Imperial Observatory at Pulkowo.
19. Chesme Church
The Chesme Church, is a small Russian Orthodox church at 12 Lensoveta Street, in Saint Petersburg, Russia. It was built by the Russian court architect Yury Felten in 1780, at the direction of Catherine the Great, Empress of Russia. A memorial church, it was erected adjacent to the Chesme Palace between Saint Petersburg and Tsarskoye Selo to commemorate the anniversary of Russia's 1770 victory over Turkish forces in Chesme Bay in the Aegean Sea during the Russo-Turkish War of 1768–1774.
20. Nikolay Nekrasov
N.A. Nekrasov Monument is a bust monument located in St. Petersburg, in the square of house No. 37 on Foundry Avenue. It is dedicated to Nikolai Alekseevich Nekrasov, a classic of Russian literature, closely related to St. Petersburg with his life and work. The author of the project is sculptor V. V. Lishev. This is the only surviving monument of St. Petersburg, established under the Leninist monumental propaganda plan. The Nekrasov Monument is a cultural heritage of federal importance.
21. Памятник Юнгам
The Jungam Baltic Monument is a monument in the Vasileostrovsk district of St. Petersburg. Installed on the Square of the same name on 24 May 1999. The project was conceived and implemented by the Veterans-Jung Society twice the Red Banner Fleet. "The monument was inscribed on the granite pedestal ""Yungam Baltic"" and years - 1941 and 1945." The sculpture is made of bronze and the gray granite pedestal. Sculptor L. Yu. Aidlin. Architect V. L. Spiridonov. Artist V. G. Passarar.
22. Peter the Great
The Bronze Horseman is an equestrian statue of Peter the Great in the Senate Square in Saint Petersburg, Russia. It was opened to the public on 7 (18) August 1782. Commissioned by Catherine the Great, it was created by the French sculptor Étienne Maurice Falconet. The statue influenced a 1833 poem of the same name by Alexander Pushkin, which is widely considered one of the most significant works of Russian literature. The statue is now one of the symbols of Saint Petersburg.
23. Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary was a Catholic cathedral in the city of St. Petersburg from 1873 to 1926 and the residence of Metropolitan of Mogilev, the head of the Catholic Church in the Russian Empire. Administratively it belongs to the North-West region Catholic Archdiocese of Moscow, led by Archbishop Metropolitan Paolo Pezzi. Cathedral is closed to the building from the street, which is Russia's only Catholic seminary Mary Queen of the Apostles.
24. Вселенная воды
The Universe of Water Museum Complex is a museum in St. Petersburg, Russia. It is located at 56 Shpalernaya Street. The main exposition of the museum is located in the water tower, built in the brick style in 1859-1863 by the architect I. A. Mertz. The water tower, along with other buildings in the surrounding area, is part of the complex of the former main station of the St. Petersburg city water pipelines and is an architectural monument of regional significance.
25. Юсуповский дворец
The Palace of the Yusupovs on the Moika, known as the Moika Palace or Yusupov Palace, is a former residence of the Russian noble House of Yusupov in St. Petersburg, Russia, now a museum. The building was the site of Grigori Rasputin's murder in the early morning of December 17, 1916. Sometimes called the Moika Palace to tell it apart from other palaces of the same family in Saint Petersburg, though it is not the only palace on this river in the city.
26. Andrei Sakharov
The monument to Andrei Sakharov in St. Petersburg is located on the same area on the Vasilyevsky Island, near St. Petersburg State University and the library of the Russian Academy of Sciences. The sculpture of the work of the artist L.K. Lazarev was installed on a granite block-recording on the night of May 3 to 4, 2003, the opening took place on May 5. On the front side of the boulder, the inscription is knocked out: "Academician A. Sakharov."
27. Храм Посещения Пресвятой Девы
The temple of visiting the Blessed Virgin Mary Elizabeth is a Catholic temple in the former Vyborg Catholic cemetery in the city of St. Petersburg. Administratively belongs to the northwestern region of the Archbishop of the Mother of God, headed by the archbishop, Metropolitan Paolo Pezzi. Monument of architecture of regional significance. Located at: Mineralny street, house number 21d. The temple is priests from the Order of Verbists (SVD).
28. Mariinsky II
The Mariinsky Theater Second Stage is the second part of a theatre complex which is made up of the original 1860 Mariinsky Theatre and the 2007 Mariinsky Theatre Concert Hall. The Second Stage has been completed and a gala concert celebrating the opening, and featuring performers Plácido Domingo, Rene Pape and Anna Netrebko, was presented on 2 May 2013. The concert also celebrated the sixtieth birthday of musical director Valery Gergiev.
29. Апостол Пётр
Saint Peter, also known as Peter the Apostle, Simon Peter, Simeon, Simon, or Cephas, was one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus Christ and one of the first leaders of the early Christian Church. He appears repeatedly and prominently in all four New Testament gospels as well as the Acts of the Apostles. Catholic and Orthodox tradition accredits Peter as the first bishop of Rome—or pope—and also as the first bishop of Antioch.
30. Большой концертный зал «Октябрьский»
The Oktyabrskiy Big Concert Hall (BKZ) (Russian: Большой концертный зал «Октя́брьский», romanized: Bol'shoy kontsertnyy zal «Oktyábr'skiy», Big Concert Hall "October") is a theatre located in Saint Petersburg, Russia. It hosts variety actors, rock musicians, and also dance and ballet collectives. Located in the Greek Square, it opened October 1967, inaugurated 50 years after the October Revolution.
31. Museum of Theatre and Music
The St. Petersburg State Museum of Theatre and Musical Art is the first Russian museum to dedicate the history of the Russian theatre. The Museum collection has 450,000 exhibits on dramatic, opera and ballet art during its existence in Russia. The Museum is located in the former building of the Directorate of Imperial Theatres, part of the Ostrovsky Square architectural ensemble, designed by Karl Ivanovich Rossi in the 19th century.
32. Героическому Комсомолу
The Heroic Komsomol Monument is a sculptural monument in St. Petersburg, established in 1968 on Komsomol Square. It is devoted to heroism and labour exploits of the Komsomolts. The project of the monument was carried out by the author ' s team composed of sculptors V.I. Gordon, V. G. Tymoshenko, O.I. Kuznetsov, architects B. B. Fabritskiy and I. P. Shmelov. The monument is a cultural heritage of regional importance.
33. Trinity Cathedral
The Trinity Cathedral, sometimes called the Troitsky Cathedral, in Saint Petersburg, Russia, is a formerly Russian Imperial Army Izmaylovskiy regiment Russian Orthodox church, an architectural landmark - a late example of the Empire style, built between 1828 and 1835 to a design by Vasily Stasov. It is located due south of the Admiralty on Izmaylovskiy Prospekt, not far from the Tekhnologichesky Institut Metro station.
34. Дом эмира Бухарского
The House of Emir Bukharsky is a tenement house in St. Petersburg, built in 1913-1914 by order of the Emir of Bukhara Seyid Abdulahad Khan for his son Seyid Alim Khan. The Emir invited the architect Stepan Krichinsky, who had previously participated in the construction of the Cathedral Mosque, to build it. For the design of the house, the Emir awarded the architect with the Order of Noble Bukhara.
35. Памятник жертвам взрыва на даче П. А. Столыпина
The explosion on the pharmaceutical island is the attempt by the Socialist Revolutionaries of the Maximalists on the Prime Minister of the Russian Empire Peter Stolypin on August 12 (25), 1906, in which he himself was seriously injured, but more than 100 people were injured as a result of the explosion, of which 27 people died on the spot, And 33 were seriously injured and many subsequently died.
36. Ivan Krusenstern
Pimperik I.F. Kruzenshtern is a sculptural monument to the Russian sailor, Admiral I.F. Kruzenshtern, located in St. Petersburg on the embankment of Lieutenant Schmidt opposite the building of the Marine Corps. It was manufactured in 1873 according to the project of the sculptor I. N. Schrief and architect I. A. Monighetti. The monument is an object of cultural heritage of federal significance.
37. Tovstonogov Great Drama Theater
Tovstonogov Bolshoi Drama Theater, formerly known as Gorky Bolshoi Drama Theater (1931–1992), often referred to as the Bolshoi Drama Theater and by the acronym BDT, is a theater in Saint Petersburg, that is considered one of the best Russian theaters. The theater is named after its long-time director Georgy Tovstonogov. Since 2013, Andrey Moguchy is the artistic director of the theater.
38. Nicholas I
The Monument to Nicholas I is a bronze equestrian monument of Nicholas I of Russia on St Isaac's Square in Saint Petersburg, Russia. It was created by French sculptor Auguste de Montferrand and unveiled on July 7 [O.S. June 25] , 1859, the six-meter statue was considered a technical wonder at the time of its creation. It is one of only a few bronze statues with only two support points.
39. Column of Glory
The Column of Glory, sometimes called the Russo-Turkish War Memorial column, is a victory memorial situated in the immediate surroundings of the Trinity Cathedral in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Completed in 2004 as a gift at the 300th anniversary of the city in 2003, the monument is an exact replica of a monument from 1886 that was destroyed by Soviet leader Joseph Stalin in 1929.
40. Chapel of the Holy Trinity
The Old Trinity Cathedral was the oldest church in St. Petersburg, Russia. It was there that Peter the Great celebrated the end of the Great Northern War in 1721 and was proclaimed the first Emperor of All Russia. It was one of the city's most cherished monuments until the Soviets ordered its destruction in 1933. The site on the Neva River bank is commemorated by a chapel.
41. Museum of Soil Science
V.V. Dokuchaev Central Museum of Soil was founded in 1902 at Saint Petersburg by Vasilli Vasil'evich Dokuchaev (1846–1903). Commonly regarded as the father of Soil science, Dokuchaev started his extensive collection of soil samples in 1880. The first museum of soil sciences in the world, V.V. Dokuchaev Central Pedological Museum, opened in 1904, a year after his death.
Shi-tsa is a pair of granite mythological lions-guards installed at the descent to the Neva River on Petrovskaya Embankment in St. Petersburg. The sculptures are 4.5 m high and weigh 2.5 tons each. On both pedestals there is an inscription: "Shi-tsa from the city of Girin in Manchuria was transported to St. Petersburg in 1907. Gift of General of Infantry N. I. Grodekov".
43. Паровоз H2-293
H2 is a locomotive built by the American locomotive company Richmond Locomotive Works for Finland railways in 1900. On the locomotive H2-293 on 10 August 1917 and 7 October 1917, Lenin illegally crossed the Finnish border. The steam locomotive is now one of the few surviving locomotives in this series, belonging to cultural heritage sites in St. Petersburg in Finland.
44. Памятник Володарскому
Monument to V. Volodarsky-a sculptural monument in St. Petersburg, established in 1925 on the left bank of the Neva, not far from the place of the murder of a revolutionary V. Volodarsky. Made by the project of sculptors M. G. Manizer, L.V. Bleze-manizer and architect V. A. Witman. The monument has the status of a monument of monumental art of federal significance.
45. Церковь Смоленской иконы Божией Матери
The church of the Smolensk Icon of the Mother of God on Vasilyevsky Island is one of the oldest Orthodox churches in St. Petersburg. Located at the Smolensk Orthodox cemetery on Vasilievsky Island. According to legend, the blessed Ksenia of Petersburg, who secretly, boring bricks on construction forests at night, participated in the construction of the church.
46. St. Vladimir's Cathedral
The Prince St. Vladimir's Cathedral, formally the Cathedral of St. Equal to the Apostles Prince Vladimir is a Russian Orthodox cathedral in Saint Petersburg, Russia. It is located on Blokhin Street in the Petrogradsky District of the city across the Malaya Neva from the Spit of Vasilevsky Island, in close proximity to the Sportivnaya metro station.
47. Здание Пробирной палаты
The Prevision Chamber is a demolished monument of history and architecture of St. Petersburg in the 18th to 19th centuries. The building was on the Griboyedov Canal and Kazan Street. In the last quarter of the 19th century, the distinguished architects of Benjamin Stuccay, Pavel Susor and Heinrich Prang worked on its reconstruction and expansion.
48. Д. И. Менделеев
Monument to D. I. Mendeleev - a sculptural monument to Russian chemist D. I. Mendeleev. Located in St. Petersburg near the building of the Chamber of measures and weights on Moskovsky Prospekt. The monument was executed in 1932 according to the project of the sculptor I. Ya. Ginzburg. It is an object of cultural heritage of federal significance.
49. сквер Шевченко
Shevchenko Square is a square in the Petrogradsky District of Saint Petersburg, formed by the intersection of Maly Prospekt of the Petrograd Side, Levashovsky Prospekt and Ordinarnaya Street. It was named in 2001 in honor of the great Ukrainian poet, prose writer and artist Taras Shevchenko, whose life was closely connected with St. Petersburg.
50. Государственный мемориальный музей А. В. Суворова
Suvorov Memorial Museum in Saint Petersburg, Russia is a military museum dedicated to the memory of Generalissimo Alexander Suvorov (1729–1800). It was founded in 1900 to commemorate the century of Suvorov's death. In 1904, the museum moved into the present building, purpose-built to a design by Alexander von Hohen in a Russian Revival style.
51. Обелиск казнённым декабристам
Obelisk executed Decembrists-a memorial in St. Petersburg. Located in the Garden of the Decembrists at the intersection of cash and Ural streets. The obelisk is installed at the alleged burial place of the leaders of the uprising of the Decembrists executed in 1826. The monument is an object of cultural heritage of federal significance.
52. Часовня св. Блаженной Ксении Петербужской
The Chapel of St. Xenia the Blessed is an Orthodox chapel in Saint Petersburg, Russia. It is located in the Vasileostrovsky district at the Smolensk cemetery. Open daily from 8.00 am to 7.00 pm. It is attached to the Church of the Smolensk Icon of the Mother of God. In the chapel there are the relics of Blessed Xenia of St. Petersburg.
53. Церковь Святых и праведных Симеона Богоприимца и Анны Пророчицы
The Church of Simeon and Anna is a parish Orthodox church in St. Petersburg, on the corner of Belinsky and Mokhovaya streets, an architectural monument, one of the oldest churches in the city. It belongs to the Central Deanery of the St. Petersburg Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church. Former Chapter Church of the Order of St. Anne.
54. Дом Зингера
Singer House, also widely known as the House of the Book, is a historic building in Saint Petersburg, Russia. It is located at the intersection of Nevsky Prospekt and the Griboyedov Canal, directly opposite the Kazan Cathedral. It is recognized as a historical landmark and has official status as an object of Russian cultural heritage.
55. Нижним чинам Лейб-Гвардии Финляндского полка
The soldier was installed at the Smolensk Orthodox cemetery in St. Petersburg as a tribute to the lower ranks of the Life Guards of the Finland Regiment, who died as a result of a terrorist act in the Winter Palace, promoted on February 5, 1880 by members of the People’s Volya, who encroached on the life of the emperor Alexander II.
56. St. Maria of Lourde Roman Catholic Church
The Church of Lujiya Materi is a Catholic temple in the Foundation of St. Petersburg. Built in 1903-1909 for the needs of the French Catholic community by architects L. N. Benois and M. M. Peretyatkovic. Consecrated on 5 December 1909 by Bishop John Zeplac. From 1938 to 1992, the temple remained the only Catholic Church in Leningrad.
57. В. П. Алексеев
The monument to V. P. Alekseev is a monument to Vasily Petrovich Alekseev, a worker of the Putilov plant, a member of the Narva District Committee of the RSDLP, one of the organizers of the Petrograd Socialist Union of Working Youth, a participant in the Civil War, and the chairman of the Gatchina Revolutionary Committee in 1919.
58. The Winter Palace of Peter the Great
The Zimniy Courtyard Petra I is the personal residence of Emperor Peter I, erected on the Neva embankment near the winter groove, an architectural monument of the beginning of the 18th century, partially preserved and located in the building of the Hermitage Theater, is included in the museum complex of the State Hermitage.
59. Апостол Павел
Paul, commonly known as Paul the Apostle and Saint Paul, was a Christian apostle who spread the teachings of Jesus in the first-century world. Generally regarded as one of the most important figures of the Apostolic Age, he founded several Christian communities in Asia Minor and Europe from the mid-40s to the mid-50s AD.
60. парк Боевого Братства
The Park of Battle is a park in the Nevsky district of St. Petersburg. The cheerful village between the streets of Badayev, John Reed, the end wall of the Center for Water Sports “Nevskaya Wave” and intra -quarterly passage along the too addresses of houses along John Rida Street is located in the historical area.
61. Church of the Holy Trinity
The temple of the Holy Trinity "Kulich and Easter"-the parish Orthodox Church in the Nevsky district of St. Petersburg. Refers to the Neva deanery of the St. Petersburg diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church. Built in the style of Russian classicism in 1785-1790 according to the project of architect Nikolai Lvov.
62. Academic Chapel
The St. Petersburg State Academic Capella, is the oldest active Russian professional musical institution with a history dating back to 1479. It is based in the city of Saint Petersburg. It has had various names over the years, including "St. Peterburg Court Chapel" and the "Glinka State Choir of St. Petersburg".
63. Усадьба Миниха
Dacha Minih, or the Lord ' s house of Minih, a classic mansion with a four-column portico on the foundation of the formerly existing master house of the former dacha of Count Christophor Sergeevich Minih, was built in 1953. Located at Chekistov Street, house No. 19. Object of Federal cultural heritage
64. Музей-квартира А. И. Куинджи
A.I. Quinji Museum is a memorial museum by Russian artist Archip Quinji in St. Petersburg, located in 1/10 on Exchange Lane, in an apartment where the artist lived the last 13 years of his life, from 1897 to 1910. Founded in 1989 and is a branch of the Russian Academy of Arts Research Museum.
65. Александровские ворота
Alexandrovskiy Gate is the former gate of the Okhta Powder Plant in St. Petersburg. Built on the project of Fyodor Ivanovich Demertsov in 1806. The Classic Architecture Monument. Located on the banks of the Ohta River, in the eastern part of the Greater Ilyinskaya Garden, near the Okhta Dam.
66. Каменноостровский театр
The Kamenny Island Theatre is a wooden theatre on the grounds of the Kamennoostrovsky Palace, Kamenny Island, Saint Petersburg, Russia. It is the only surviving wooden theatre in St. Petersburg, and one of the few remaining in Europe. The theatre is a world heritage site protected by UNESCO.
67. Gosudarev Bastion
Sovereign Bastionon is one of the two eastern bastions of the Peter and Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg, facing the Neva. Neva Kurtin connects him with Naryshkin’s bastion, and Petrovskaya Kurtin with Menshikov. From the east, Bastion is hiding behind the John Ravelin and Polokontrgard.
68. Д. С. Щемлев
The Battle for Height 776, part of the larger Battle of Ulus-Kert, was an engagement in the Second Chechen War that took place during fighting for control of the Argun River gorge in the highland Shatoysky District of central Chechnya, between the villages of Ulus-Kert and Selmentauzen.
69. Дача Чернова
Chernov's Dacha, or Sosnovka, is a monument of the period of architectural eclecticism in the Nevsky District of St. Petersburg on the right bank of the Neva River, above the Volodarsky Bridge, opposite the once standing River Station. Address: Oktyabrskaya embankment, house No. 72.
70. Dacha Durnovo
Dacha Durnovo (Russian: Дача Дурново) is the countryside manor of Bakunin family and Durnovo family. It is an architectural monument of classicism, located on 22 Sverdlovsk Embankment, St. Petersburg, Russia. (Russian: Свердловская Набережная, 22)
71. Mariinsky Theatre Concert hall
The Concert Hall of the Mariinsky Theatre is a concert hall complex in St. Petersburg, located in two buildings: the building of the Mariinsky Theatre's Scenery Workshops, rebuilt in the 2000s at 20 Pisareva Street, and the connected Southern Building at 39 Dekabristov Street.
72. Мемориал в память обороны города Стелла и якорь
Kirovsky Val is a memorial complex within the Green Belt of Glory. He marked the line in the Kirov district, where Soviet soldiers, sailors and militiamen stopped the fascist offensive in September 1941. It was built by the workers of the Kirovsky district of Leningrad.
73. Saint Petersburg Mosque
The Saint Petersburg Mosque, when opened in 1913, was the largest mosque in Europe outside Turkey. The mosque is situated in downtown St Petersburg. Its two minarets are 49 meters high and the dome is 39 meters high. It can accommodate up to five thousand worshippers.
74. Obukhovskaya Hospital
The Obukhovskaya Hospital is one of the first city hospitals in Russia. Currently, the building of the former women's building in St. Petersburg houses the Naval Therapy Clinic of the Kirov Military Medical Academy, most of the buildings are closed for reconstruction.
75. Казанская церковь
The Temple of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God at the Krasnenkoy Cemetery is an Orthodox Church in the Kirov district of St. Petersburg, near the Krasnenkoy Cemetery. The main church of the Kirov Refuge of the St. Petersburg Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church.
76. Lev Gumilev Apartment Museum
The Lev Gumilev Apartment Museum is a branch of the Anna Akhmatova Museum in the Fountain House, opened in St. Petersburg in 2004. It is located in the apartment where the scientist and poet Lev Nikolaevich Gumilev spent the last years of his life, from 1990 to 1992.
77. сквер Товстоногова
Tovstonov Square is a square in the Petrograd district of St. Petersburg. Located inside the residential development of the Petrograd side, limited to houses Nos. 1, 3 and 5 in Trinity Square, Nos. 1 and 3 on Kuibyshev Street and No. 4 on the Petrovskaya Embankment.
78. Спасо-Преображенская церковь
The Temple of the Savior of the Transfiguration of the Lord of the Life Guards of the Grenadier Regiment is an Orthodox church on a pharmacist island in St. Petersburg. Refers to the Petrograd deanery of the St. Petersburg diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church.
79. Ivan Krylov
The monument to Krylov was established in 1855 near the main alley of the Summer Garden in St. Petersburg. It is a bronze statue of a seated fatwriter. The Monument is one of the first monuments to Russian literature and the first established in St. Petersburg.
80. Isaak Brodsky Apartment Museum
The Brodsky Apartment Museum is one of the St. Petersburg branches of the Research Museum of the Russian Academy of Arts. The museum was opened in 1949 in the Golenishchev-Kutuzov House on Arts Square, where the artist Isaac Brodsky lived for the last 15 years.
81. Блокадная прорубь
“Blocade Promobube” is a memorial sign in St. Petersburg on the descent of the Fontanka River embankment, near house 21, on the place where during the years of the blockade there was an ice hole, to which the inhabitants of the besieged city went for water.
82. Steregushchy Torpedo Boat
The monument to the "stereo" is a monument to the heroic death in 1904 in the battle of the Russian-Japanese war of the destroyer "Steregovy". The only St. Petersburg monument in the style of modern and the last, built before the revolution. Open in May 1911.
83. Zoological Museum of the Zoological Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
The Zoological Museum of the Zoological Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences is a Russian museum devoted to zoology. It is located in Saint Petersburg, on Universitetskaya Embankment. It is one of the ten largest nature history museums in the world.
84. Музей Г. Р. Державина
The Museum-Enspect G. R. Derzhavin is the mansion of Gabriel Romanovich Derzhavin in St. Petersburg, on the Fontanka embankment, next to Derzhavinsky Lane. Since 2003, the Literary and Memorial Museum, a branch of the All-Russian Museum A.S. Pushkin.
85. Lopukhinsky Garden
Lopukhinsky garden-a garden in St. Petersburg, an architectural monument and history of regional significance. Located on the odd side of Kamennoostrovsky Prospekt between Academician Pavlov and Malaya Nevka. The area of the garden is 5.7 hectares.
86. А. С. Попов
The monument to the inventor of radio Alexander Stepanovich Popov in St. Petersburg is located in a square on Kamenostrovsky Avenue in Petrograd District of the city. Established in 1959. The monument is a cultural heritage of federal importance.
87. А. А. Валидов
The bust of Ahmet Zaki Validi is a bust of the Turkologist Ahmet Zaki Validi, located in 2008-2021 in the courtyard of the complex of buildings of St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Oriental Studies of St. Petersburg State University.
88. Церковь Шестаковской иконы Божией Матери Грузинского прихода
The Church of the Schetokov Icon of the Mother of God is the Orthodox Church in the Central District of St. Petersburg. Refers to the St. Petersburg diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church. Monument of the architecture of federal significance.
89. Театр имени Андрея Миронова
The St. Petersburg Theater "Rus Antreprise" Imen Andrei Miroranov-founded in Leningrad on November 1, 1988, the actor, the entrepreneur Rudolf Furmanov, his former artistic director for more than 32 years until the death of April 9, 2021.
90. Menshikov Palace
The Menshikov Palace is a Petrine Baroque edifice in Saint Petersburg, situated on Universitetskaya Embankment of the Bolshaya Neva on Vasilyevsky Island. Since 1981, it has served as a public museum, a branch of the Hermitage Museum.
91. Багратионовский сквер
Bagrationovsky square is a square in the Admiralty district of St. Petersburg. It is located along the street of Marat inside the quarter, limited by it, Zvenigorodskaya Street, the embankment of the Obvodnoye Canal and the driveway.
92. Санкт-Петербургский театр «Мастерская»
Theatre of St. Petersburg, Workshop, is a professional drama theatre under the guidance of Grigory Kozlov, founded in 2010 on the basis of the acting and directing course of the St. Petersburg State Academy of Theatre Arts (SPbGATI).
93. Водонапорная башня завода «Красный гвоздильщик»
The water tower of the Red Cloveshore plant is located in St. Petersburg, at the address: 25th line of Vasilievsky Island, on the corner with an oil channel. The constructivism and the Soviet avant -garde is recognized as an example.
94. House of Princess N. P. Golitsyna
The House of the Lady of Pikova is a mansion in Saint Petersburg at 10 Malaya Morskaya Street, where Princess N. P. Golitsyna lived, who became the prototype of the countess in the story "The Queen of Spades" by A. S. Pushkin.
95. Monument to Alexander III
Monument to Emperor Alexander III - monument to Russian emperor Alexander III of the sculptor Paolo Trubetskoy. It was erected in 1909 on Znamenskaya Square of St. Petersburg. Now located in the courtyard of the marble palace.
96. Russian State Museum of Arctic and Antarctic
97. Научно-исследовательский музей Российской академии художеств
The Research Museum of the Russian Academy of Arts is the first art museum in the building of the Imperial Academy of Arts on the University Embankment of Vasilievsky Island. It claims to be the oldest art museum in Russia.
98. Памятник собаке Павлова
A monument to the dog is a monument with a fountain, erected in honor of scientific experiments and experimental animals in the garden of the Institute of Experimental Medicine on the Aptekarsky Island in St. Petersburg.
99. 5 углов
Five Corners is the unofficial name of an intersection in St. Petersburg, formed by the intersection of Zagorodny Prospekt with Razezhaya, Rubinstein and Lomonosov Streets. The intersection has existed since the 1760s.
"To the Fallen Polytechnics" is a monument erected in the Kalininsky District of St. Petersburg in honor of students and teachers of the Polytechnic Institute who died during the Great Patriotic War and the blockade.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.