Explore interesting sights in Wrocław, Poland. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 73 sights are available in Wrocław, Poland.Sightseeing Tours in Wrocław
1. skwer Skaczącej Gwiazdy
Square of the Jumping Star (Springstern) - a square located in Wrocław within the Ołbin estate, which is the area of the urban green space, whose name was given by the resolution of the City Council of Wrocław of November 4, 2010, and applies from December 15, 2010. This name comes from From the historically located in this area of the former city walls - a street located here on Szańce, is a toponic trace of former city fortifications erected in 1771–1782 on the order of the Prussian king Fryderyk II. The very term "jumping star" is derived from the same name (Springstern) of the Bastion syndrome constituting the north-eastern fortifications of eighteenth-century Wrocław located in this area. The name Springstern comes from the layout of this fortification team. These fortifications were demolished in 1807 after the capture of the city by the French army on their order. One of the then arms of the Odra River at that time, which was overwhelmed at the same time.
2. Pałac Kornów
The Korn Palace in Pawłowice – originally a manor farm in Pawłowice belonging to the monastery of St. Vincent in Wrocław, in 1891 acquired by Henryk Korn and transformed into a family seat. On the pediment of the palace there are preserved coats of arms of Heinrich von Korn and Helena née von Eichborn. Around the palace there is a well-maintained park with an area of 7.2 hectares, a pond with an area of 0.4 hectares, a stone bridge vaulted with a basket arch and a glorieta. Currently, the palace and the park are owned by the Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences and house the Continuing Training Centre, a conference centre, a hotel and a restaurant.
3. ZOO Wrocław
The Wrocław Zoological Garden, known simply as the Wrocław Zoo, is a zoo on Wróblewski Street in Wrocław, Poland. It is the oldest zoo in Poland, having been first launched in 1865 as the Breslau Zoological Garden while the city was part of Prussia. During the World Wars it was first shut down, then reopened and finally destroyed. After World War II, it was rebuilt and ultimately opened in 1948 and now it is also the largest zoo in the country. The zoo covers 33 hectares near downtown Wrocław. It is home to about 10,500 animals representing about 1,132 species. In terms of the number of animal species it is the third largest zoological garden in the world.
4. Dworzec Wrocław Nadodrze
Wrocław Nadodrze – a railway station and the penultimate of all standard-gauge railway stations built in Wrocław, built in 1868 according to the design of Hermann Grapow, who is often confused with Wilhelm Grapow, the author of the Upper Silesian Railway station designed several years earlier, which in 1857 replaced the old Upper Silesian Railway Station and today is called Wrocław Główny. The station is located on the railway line No. 143 connecting Kalety and Wrocław Popowice, at Powstańców Wielkopolskich Square in the Nadodrze housing estate. It is an important station within the Lower Silesian Agglomeration Railway and in intra-city traffic.
5. The Botanical Garden
The Botanical Garden of the University of Wrocław is a botanical garden in Wrocław founded in 1811 in the area of Ostrów Tumski. The garden was established for medical students at the local university. During the Napoleonic Wars, the garden was damaged after the city fortifications were destroyed. Part of the garden featured a branch off the Odra river and was filled in during the conflict, but has since been restored as a large lily pond. It is the second oldest garden of this type in Poland, after the garden in Kraków. In 1974 it was listed as a protected monument in Lower Silesia, since 1994 it was included in the protected historical city center.
Jagusia, "Mobile Jagusia" – a fountain belonging to a whole complex of outdoor sculptures, located in Wrocław in front of the Hutmen S.A. factory at 241 Grabiszyńska Street. The composition of the building consists of a swimming pool, within which a figure made of copper is placed. The figure consists of three parts rotating relative to each other. The shape of the figure refers to the female body. It is believed that the combination of the elements of light and water with a moving sculpture used by the artist in this work is characterized by considerable effectiveness. The author of the sculpture is Tadeusz Teller. The work was unveiled in 1974.
7. Park Stanisława Tołpy
Stanisław Tołpa Park, Waschteich Park, is a small park in Wrocław located entirely in the Ołbin housing estate. Until 2005, the park was called Nowowiejski Park, on the basis of § 1 point 5 of the Resolution No. LXXI/454/93 of the Wrocław City Council of 9 October 1993 on the names of parks and forest areas existing in Wrocław. The name of the park was changed by the resolution of the Wrocław City Council of 7 July 2005 No. XL/2481/05; by virtue of this resolution, the current patron of the park is Stanisław Tołpa. The park was originally located within the following streets: Nowowiejska Street Bolesława Prusa Street Edith Stein Street.
8. Cmentarz Grabiszyński
Grabiszyński Cemetery – next to the Osobowicki Cemetery, the Holy Family Cemetery, the St. Lawrence Cemetery, one of the largest cemeteries in Wrocław. The cemetery within its current boundaries is one of the three parts constituting a larger cemetery complex in the first half of the twentieth century. Initially, it was a cemetery where the dead from the southern parishes of Wrocław were buried, Evangelical: St. Elizabeth and Holy Trinity, Catholic: St. Charles Borromeo and St. Elizabeth of Hungary, and monks from the monastery of the Brothers Hospitallers. Later it became a communal cemetery – Kommunal Friedhof in Graebschen.
Galeria Awangarda, 32 Wita Stwosza St, is Wrocław's and Silesia's premier gallery of the avant-garde. It features work by contemporary Polish and European artists. The gallery measures 1000 m squared, Awangarda is the biggest of the BWA galleries, a triumvirate of spaces dedicated to contemporary art. It is housed in the old Hatzfeld Palace, which was virtually destroyed in World War II and has since been maintained though never fully renovated. The gallery is determined to showcase as many artists as possible and has many different many displays during the course of the year from major exhibitions to local degree/diploma shows.
10. Pałac Schaffgotschów
Schaffgotsch Palace in Wrocław at ul. Kościuszki 34 - Willa, erected in 1890 on the order of Hans Ulryk von Schaffgotsch according to the design of K. Heidenreich as a result of the expansion of the older object - the house of G. van Hees, which was here since 1862. The Schaffgotschs bought a plot in 1887 and recommended the expansion of the house to a three -wing Renaissance palace, with a tower, numerous bay windows, dormers, etc. The facade is lightened with red brick with light sandstone details; There is a courtyard in front of the palace front, there was a garden at the back, originally in the English style.
11. Park Brochowski
Park Brochowski is a park located in the south-eastern part of Wrocław, within the Brochów estate. It is the oldest park within the current borders of Wrocław, founded in the Middle Ages by Augustians in the years 1727 - 1733. It has an area of about 8 ha. The City Green Board, subordinate to the Department of Architecture and Development of the Municipal Office of Wrocław, exercises the Brochowski Park. The current name of the park applies on the basis of § 1 point 9 of the resolution No. LXXI/454/93 of the Wrocław City Council of October 9, 1993 on the names of parks and forest areas existing in Wrocław.
12. Park Generała Władysława Andersa
General Władysław Anders's park is a park located in the southern part of Wrocław, south of Kamienna Street, in the area of Krzyki. The park was built in an area once occupied by a cemetery team, i.e. cemeteries: the old cemetery of St. Mary Magdalena, a new cemetery of the Evangelical-Reformed Commune, the cemetery of St. Maurycy, cemetery of St. Dorota. It covers an area of about 6 ha. The current name of the park applies on the basis of § 1 point 21 of the resolution No. LXXI/454/93 of the Wrocław City Council of October 9, 1993 on the names of parks and forest areas existing in Wrocław.
13. Bojownikom o wyzwolenie narodowe i społeczne
A commemorative stone in honor of the fighters for National and Social Liberation – a granite imposition boulder located on Tadeusz Kościuszko Square in Wrocław, dedicated to the memory of fighters for national and social liberation. It was unveiled on March 24, 1946. , on the occasion of the First Congress of the Participants of the Armed Fight for Independence and Democracy, which took place within the framework of the Kościuszkowski Year, celebrated in 1946. There are opinions that it was a propaganda attempt to include the Recovering Ziema in the tradition of the Polish armed act.
14. Zamek w Leśnicy
Leśnica Castle – a former castle and ducal residence in Leśnica, built in 1132 as a fortified settlement, since then it has been destroyed and rebuilt many times. After the incorporation of the Duchy of Wrocław into the Kingdom of Bohemia, in the period 1339-1945 the castle became the residence of wealthy families of Wrocław burghers. During the hostilities of World War II, it was not destroyed. After a fire in 1953, it was rebuilt and rebuilt for the needs of a community center without preserving the décor and interior furnishings. Currently, it houses the "Zamek" Cultural Centre.
15. Park Dąbski
Park Dąbski - is a park located in the eastern part of Wrocław, at the Dąbie estate, on the so -called Great Island. The current name of the park applies on the basis of § 1 point 22 of the resolution No. LXXI/454/93 of the Wrocław City Council of October 9, 1993 on the names of parks and forest areas existing in Wrocław. Near the park there are numerous academic houses of the Wrocław University of Technology and the University of Wrocław, the areas of the Ślęza Wrocław stadium, followed by the zoo, Szczytnicki Park and Hala Stulecia, and the tram depot.
16. Dom altarystów Jaś
Jaś and Małgosia-two medieval tenements at the northwestern corner of the Wrocław market square, connected with each other with an arcade. Built probably in the 15th century, they were part of a larger group of altarist houses of the parish church of St. Elizabeth. Between the tenement houses, under the Arkada, there was the entrance to the cemetery liquidated in the 18th century, as reminiscent of the inscription on the cartouche "Mors Ianua Vitae" - "Death of the Gate of Life". There was once a gate in this gate.
17. Pomnik Bohaterów Powstania Węgierskiego
Monument of the Heroes of the Hungarian Uprising – a monument in Wrocław, commemorating the Hungarian insurgents from 1956. The monument is located within Nadodrz, within the Solar Boulevard running along the northern shore of the North Oder, and south of the Mieszczyan Route. The author of the monument is Monika Molenda. The unveiling of the monument by President Wrocław Rafał Dutkiewicz and Hungarian ambassador Michaly Györ took place on November 2, 2006. , in 50. anniversary of events in Hungary.
18. Park Zachodni
West Park is a park located in the western part of Wrocław. The name of the park was given § 1 point 3 of resolution No LXXI/454/93 of the Wrocław City Council of 9 October 1993 on the names of parks and forest areas existing in Wrocław. I bake over the West Park is run by the Management Board of Urban Green, subordinate to the Department of Architecture and Development of the Wrocław City Office. It was founded in 1897 – 1899 (1905-1910). The park partly lies in the area of the former cemeteries.
19. Park Biskupiński
Biskupiński Park - is a park located in Wrocław, at the Biskupin estate, within the so -called Great Island. The current name of the park applies on the basis of § 1 point 24 of the resolution No. LXXI/454/93 of the Wrocław City Council of October 9, 1993 on the names of parks and forest areas existing in Wrocław. The area of the city where the park is located is covered by individual protection in the form of a nature and landscape complex, i.e. the Szczytnicki Natural Sciences and Landing Team.
20. park Świętej Edyty Stein
Saint Edyta Stein Park is a small park in Wrocław located entirely at the Ołbin estate. Was separated from the Stanisław Tołpa Park pursuant to the resolution of the Wrocław City Council of 17 March 2011 No. VIII/98/11; Under this resolution, the current patron of the park is Saint. Teresa Benedict from the cross. The park is located within the following streets: ul. Nowowiejska, ul. Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński, ul. Blessed Edyta Stein.
21. Kamienica Pod Złotą Kotwicą
Tenement house at Rynek 38, also known as a tenement house under the Golden Anchor - a tenement house on the Wrocław market square, on its eastern frontage, on the so -called The side of the green reed or the green pipe (according to Mateusz Goliński, this part of the frontage was called "under the arcades of hats"). On the Wrocław Market Square, two tenements have the same name: the second one is located at the market square 52.
22. Cmentarz Żołnierzy Polskich
The Polish Soldiers Cemetery in Wrocław – a wartime necropolis created in the years 1968–1970 and expanded in the years 1972–1979 as a resting place for 604 people, mainly Polish soldiers – participants of the September Campaign who died in German captivity and soldiers of the 2nd Polish Army who died at the front, as well as soldiers of the underground struggle and forced civilian workers and victims of Nazi terror.
23. Japanese Garden
Wrocław's Japanese Garden was founded in the years 1909–1913 as an exotic garden for the Centennial Exhibition. It is located in the Śródmieście district of Wrocław, in the boundaries of Szczytnicki Park, near the Centennial Hall. It is home to almost 270 taxa of woody plants, as well as 78 species of Asian plants, of which 38 are endemic to Japan, such as Styrax japonicus. It is an important landmark of Wrocław.
24. Centennial Hall
The Centennial Hall, formerly named Hala Ludowa, is a historic building in Wrocław, Poland. It was constructed according to the plans of architect Max Berg in 1911–1913. Max Berg designed Centennial Hall to serve as a multifunctional structure to host "exhibitions, concerts, theatrical and opera performances, and sporting events". The hall continues to be used for sporting events, business summits, and concerts.
Chair – outdoor sculpture by Tadeusz Kantor standing at the convergence of Rzeńczyczna Street with Nowy Świat Street in Wrocław. The sculpture was one of the projects intended for the urban space prepared for the occasion of the Wrocław '70 Plastic Symposium. Another sculpture, carried out in Wrocław according to Symposium projects, is ARENA made according to Jerzy Beresia’s project.
26. Wieża ciśnień Na Grobli
The water tower at Na Grobli Street – a water tower with a total height of 40 m, located in Wrocław, which is one of the oldest objects of the city's technical infrastructure. The tower was built as a key element of John Moore's project to supply 200,000 inhabitants with water, corrected and dressed in a historicizing robe by the city's building counsellor Johann Christian Zimmermann.
27. most Grunwaldzki
Grunwald Bridge is a suspension bridge over the river Oder in Wrocław, Poland, built between 1908 and 1910. Initially the bridge was called the Imperial Bridge (Kaiserbrücke), then the Bridge of Freedom (Freiheitsbrücke). The architectural design of the bridge was by a city councilor, Richard Plüddemann. The bridge opened on 10 October 1910 in the presence of Emperor Wilhelm II.
28. Park Staszica
Stanisław Staszic Park in Wrocław - a park located at the Nadodrze estate, with an area of about 5.5 ha. The park was established in 1905–1908 at the place of the former Horse Market (Rossplatz). The current name applies on the basis of Resolution No. LXXI/454/93 of the Wrocław City Council of October 9, 1993 on the names of parks and forest areas existing in Wrocław.
29. Figura Matki Boskiej z Dzieciątkiem i Świętego Jana Nepomucena
Statue of the Virgin Mary with Child and St. John of Nepomuk – an eighteenth-century sculpture in the Baroque style depicting Mary with the Child and scenes from the life of St. John of Nepomuk and his figure with a crucifix. It is located on St. John's Square in front of the castle in Leśnica. It is one of the few monuments of Leśnica, a housing estate in Wrocław.
30. Teatr Polski
The Polish Theatre in Wrocław is one of the theatres in Wrocław, Poland. The Polish Theatre in Wrocław has three stages: Small Stage on 28 Świdnicka Street, “Na Świebodzkim” Stage, situated inside Świebodzki railway station's building at 20c Orląt Lwowskich Square, and Jerzy Grzegorzewski Stage located in the Theatre's main building at 3 Zapolska Street.
31. Park Skowroni
Skowrono Park - a park located in the southern part of Wrocław, between the Gaj and Borek housing estates. The area of the park is about 25 ha. The current name of the park applies on the basis of § 1 point 11 of the resolution No. LXXI/454/93 of the Wrocław City Council of October 9, 1993 on the names of parks and forest areas existing in Wrocław.
32. Zesłańcom Sybiru
Monument to Siberia exiles in Wrocław - a monument according to the design of the sculptor artist Jarosław Perszko in close artistic cooperation with the engineer architect Czesław Bielecki erected in Wrocław in the Siberian Square next to Strzelecki Square. The silhouette of a 12 -meter monument is presented by a Latin cross piercing the wall.
33. Katedra Świętej Marii Magdaleny
St. Mary Magdalene Church in Wrocław, Poland, is a gothic church located between Szewska and Laciarska street close to the central market square, established in the 13th century. It serves as a cathedral of the Polish Catholic Church led by Piotr Mikołajczak. Along with the Old Town of Wrocław, it is listed as a Historic Monument of Poland.
34. Archikatedra Świętego Jana Chrzciciela
The Cathedral of St. John the Baptist in Wrocław is the seat of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Wrocław and a landmark of the city of Wrocław in Poland. The cathedral, located in the Ostrów Tumski district, is a Gothic church with Neo-Gothic additions. The current standing cathedral is the fourth church to have been built on the site.
35. Wrocław Market Hall
Wrocław Market Hall is a food hall in central Wrocław, Poland. Designed by Richard Plüddemann, it was built between 1906 and 1908 as the Breslauer Markthalle Nr 1, when the city was part of German Empire. The Hall was renowned for its then-innovative application of reinforced concrete trusses, which was unique in Europe at the time.
36. Wzgórze Gajowickie
Gajowickie Hill - an artificially created hill at the Gajowice estate in Wrocław. Stock in the years 1928–1932 as a reclamation of the urban landfill. It is located along the railway bypass of Wrocław. It is part of the Hugo Richter promenade, which is an important element of shaping on the city of pedestrian and bicycle routes.
37. Dobry wieczór we Wrocławiu
Good evening in Wrocław – a neon sign located on the roof of a block of flats at 106–114 Piłsudskiego Street in Wrocław. The neon sign is in the form of a two-and-a-half-metre-long human figure with a flower in one hand and a tilted hat in the other, as well as the inscription "good evening in Wrocław" on the right.
38. Kościół Świętego Augustyna
St. Augustyna - a povangelical Catholic church at ul. Sudecka in Wrocław. His patron is Augustine of Hippo; Until 1945, this call was carried by another church in Wroclaw Borek, at Kleinburgstraße (ul. Januszowicka), which was razed to the ground during the Red Army's attack at Festung Breslau at the end of World War II.
Hydropolis, or the Hydropolis Centre for Ecological Education, is a science centre dedicated to water, located in Wrocław, Poland. Its exhibitions use a variety of technology to teach visitors about the role of water in the environment, its importance to humans, and the history of human interactions with water.
40. Wrocławska Fontanna
The Wrocław Fountain — Wrocław Multimedia Fountain, — Polish: Wrocławska Fontanna, is a multimedia musical fountain and ornamental pond in Wrocław, of western Poland. The fountain runs only during the summer season - from the last weekend of April or the first weekend of May to late October.
41. Kamienica Pod Siedmioma Elektorami
Tenement house under seven electors - a Renaissance tenement house on the Wrocław market square from the second half of the 13th century. He has rich decorations. Habsburg eagle was placed in the tympanum. In the 17th century, the tenement house was called Köbersche Haus or Stellenfeldsche Haus.
The Fountain with the Swordsman – a fountain located on the square in front of the University of Wrocław and being one of its symbols. It was designed by Hugo Lederer (1871–1940), a professor at the Berlin Academy of Fine Arts, and was placed on University Square on 26 November 1904.
43. Park Hotel
Park Hotel in Wrocław – a modernist hotel building in the Dąbie housing estate at 5 Kopernika Street, built as a house for the experimental housing estate of the WUWA exhibition according to the design of Hans Scharoun as a residential house for single people and childless couples.
44. Monument to the Anonymous Pedestrians
The Monument of the Anonymous Passer-by – a monument unveiled in Wrocław on the night of 12 to 13 December 2005, consisting of fourteen life-size bronze human figures, standing on both sides of Świdnicka Street at the point where it intersects with Piłsudskiego Street.
45. Wzgórze Kapliczne
The Chapel Hill, also the Holy Hill – a small hill of about 120 m above sea level, artificially drowned in the Wrocław settlement of Personowice, on the outskirts of the Personowicki Forest. It is a place of worship of the wonderful figure of Our Lady of Personowicka.
46. most Zwierzyniecki
Zwierzyniecki Bridge is located in the eastern part of Wrocław, Poland. The bridge spans the Oder River and is in the immediate vicinity of Wrocław Zoo and the exhibition grounds about Centennial Hall. The bridge was built around 1655 and was originally wooden.
47. Kościół Świętego Łazarza
The Church of St. Lazarus in Wrocław – a Gothic brick church built by the Order of the Knights and Hospitallers of St. Lazarus of Jerusalem in the second half of the 14th century on the road leading from medieval Wrocław to the south-east – to Oława.
48. Teatr Muzyczny Capitol
Capitol Musical Theater - Musical Theater was founded in Wrocław in 2004, which is a continuation of earlier theaters existing in the same place such as: Lower Silesian Operetta, Musical Theater, Wrocław Operetta and Musical Theater - Wrocław Operetta
49. Kamienica Dom Bankierów
Tenement house at Market Square 21 - a tenement house on the Wrocław Market Square, on the southern frontage of the Market Square, the so -called Side of the Golden Cup, also called the Bankier House, and one of the narrowest tenements in Wrocław.
50. Jewish Cemetery
The Old Jewish Cemetery is a historic necropolis-museum situated on 37/39 Ślężna Street, in the southern part of Wrocław, Poland. Opened in 1856, the cemetery's eclectic layout features many architectural forms and styles on a monumental scale.
51. Kościół pw. Najświętszego Serca Jezusowego
The Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus - the Roman Catholic parish church of the Sacred Jesus' Heart of the Sacred Heart in Wrocław, in the Wrocław Decorant of the Cathedral, in the Archdiocese of Wrocław. It is located on Grunwaldzki Square.
52. Kościół Opieki Świętego Józefa
Church of Care of St. Józef in Wrocław – a classicist-neoromanese church according to the arch project. Carl Ferdinand Langhans built between 1821 and 1823, located in Wrocław, at ul. Ołbińska 1 at the intersection of ul. National Unity.
53. Mała Sobótka
Little Sobótka - an artificially created hill at the Grabiszynek estate in Wrocław with an absolute height of 136 m a.s.l. By the inhabitants of the city, it is also often called the "Treasury Hill" because of the street next to this name.
54. Kaplica Kościoła Ewangelicko-Metodystycznego
Chapel of the Evangelical Methodist Church in Wrocław-parish temple of the parish of God's Peace belonging to the Evangelical and Methodist church in the Republic of Poland located at ul. Worcella 28a in the suburbs of Oława in Wrocław.
55. Kamienica Pod Złotą Koroną
The Golden Crown Tenement House – a tenement house on the Wrocław market square, on its eastern frontage, on the so-called side of the Green Reed or the Green Pipe; It was one of the earliest works of the Silesian Renaissance.
56. Bastion Ceglarski
57. Muzeum Pana Tadeusza
58. Contemporary Museum
59. Kościół pw. Świętego Jerzego
St. Jerzy in Wrocław - a Catholic Church at the Wrocław Popowice estate built in 1905. Formerly the parish church of the parish of the same call, and now the affiliate parish of the Blessed Virgin Mary Queen of Peace.
60. W hołdzie patriotom różnych narodowości straconych w latach 1939-1945
Obelisk to the Honor of the Murdered Patriots – a monument located in Wrocław on the square at the intersection of ul. Reymonta and ul. Kleczkowska. It commemorates the victims of Nazism, murdered in a nearby prison.
61. Kościół pw. Świętej Trójcy
Church of the Holy Trinity o.o. Bonifratrów in Wrocław - a historic Catholic Church in Wrocław, located in Przedmieście Oławskie, at ul. Gen. Romuald Traugutt, is the monastery church of the Bonifratrów Order.
62. Kościół Najświętszej Maryi Panny Matki Pocieszenia
Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary of Mother of Consolation - a Roman Catholic parish church, belonging to the Wrocław North II deanery (Sępolno) of the Archdiocese of Wrocław. It is located at the Dąbie estate.
63. Kościół pw. Świętej Anny
Church of St. Anna – Roman Catholic parish church belonging to the St. Parish. Anna, the decanate of Wrocław west (Leśnica) of the archdiocese of Wrocław. It is located in the Odrzańskie Praczesńskie estate.
64. Muzeum Mineralogiczne
The Kazimierz Maślankiewicz Mineralogical Museum in Wrocław is a unit of the Institute of Geological Sciences of the University of Wrocław, located at 30 Cybulskiego Street with a branch at 22 Kuźnicza Street.
65. Kościół pw. Świętej Jadwigi
The Church of St. Hedwig in Jerzmanów in Wrocław – a fourteenth-century Catholic church, located at today's Jerzmanowska Street No. 87, near another church built in 1880 dedicated to Our Lady Queen of Polish.
66. Kościół pw. Świętego Antoniego
Church of St. Antoni in Wrocław on Karlowice – a Roman Catholic temple built in the neo-Gothic style according to the design of architect Ludwig Schneider in 1900-1901, serving the parish under the same call.
67. Kościół pw. Najświętszej Maryi Panny Królowej Polski
The church of the Blessed Virgin Mary Queen of Poland - the Roman Catholic parish church belonging to the Wrocław West deanery (Leśnica) of the Archdiocese of Wrocław. It is located at the Jerzmanowo estate.
68. Kościół pw. Świętego Ignacego Loyoli
St. Ignacy Loyola at ul. Stysia in Wrocław Krzyki - built together with the Jesuit monastery accompanying him in 1979–1990 according to the design of the architect Zenon of the Technician Catholic Church.
69. Kościół Świętego Jerzego
The church of Saint George Martyr and the Exaltation of the Holy Cross - the Roman Catholic parish church belonging to the Wrocław East of the Archdiocese of Wrocław. It is located at the Brochów estate.
70. Kościół Najświętszej Maryi Panny Wspomożycielki Wiernych
The church of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Help of the Faithful - the Roman Catholic parish church belonging to the Wrocław East of the Archdiocese of Wrocław. It is located at the Księże Małe estate.
71. Kościół parafialny pw. Świętego Józefa Rzemieślnika
The Church of St. Joseph the Craftsman is a Roman Catholic parish church belonging to the Wrocław East deanery of the Archdiocese of Wrocław. It is located in the Przedmieście Oławskie housing estate.
72. Fontanna Alegoria Walki i Zwycięstwa
Fountain of the Allegory of Fight and Victory - fountain and sculptures (monuments) Fight and victory located in Wroclaw at Jan Paweł II Square along the Old Town Promenade running along the urban moat.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.