Here you can book tickets, guided tours and other activities in Warsaw:Tickets and guided tours on Viator*
Guided Free Walking Tours
Here you can book guided Free Walking Tours in Warsaw:Guided Free Walking Tours on GuruWalk*
Here you can find interesting sights in Warsaw, Poland. Click on a marker on the map to view details about the sight. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 85 sights are available in Warsaw, Poland.List of cities in Poland Sightseeing Tours in Warsaw
1. Witold PileckiBook Ticket*
The Witold Pilecki Monument in Warsaw is a monument in Warsaw, located on the northern part of the inter-carriageway lane of Wojska Polskiego Avenue, on the extension of the axis of Bitwy pod Rokitną Street, in the Żoliborz district of Warsaw.
2. Sigismund's ColumnBook Ticket*
Sigismund's Column, originally erected in 1644, is located at Castle Square, Warsaw, Poland and is one of Warsaw's most famous landmarks as well as the first secular monument in the form of a column in modern history. The column and statue commemorate King Sigismund III Vasa, who in 1596 had moved Poland's capital from Kraków to Warsaw.
3. Presidential PalaceBook Free Tour*
The Presidential Palace is the official residence of the Polish head of state and president alongside the Belweder Palace, located in Warsaw, Poland. Originally constructed in 1643 as an aristocratic mansion, it was rebuilt and remodelled several times over the course of its existence by notable architects. The current neoclassical palace was completed in 1818.
4. Pomnik Janusza Korczaka
Monuments of Janusz Korczak in Warsaw – there are three monuments of Janusz Korczak in Warsaw:Monument in the Świętokrzyski Park – 52°14′01. 29"N 21°00′16. 74"The design of the monument was selected in an international competition announced by the Shalom Foundation and the Janusz Korczak Polish Association. It is one of the newest monuments in Warsaw. The cornerstone was laid on 19 September 2003 by the Mayor of Warsaw, Lech Kaczyński, and solemnly unveiled on 1 June 2006, on Children's Day. It depicts Janusz Korczak, surrounded by children, under a dead stump of a tree, whose dry branches form a seven-branched Jewish candlestick – a menorah. At the back of the monument there is a small fountain and plaques commemorating the founders of the monument. On the right side of the monument there is a small stone with an inscription carved:
5. Pomnik Napoleona Bonaparte
The Napoleon Bonaparte Monument was erected to honor the French emperor Napoleon Bonaparte on the 190th anniversary of his death. Napoleon established the Duchy of Warsaw in 1807 from the Polish lands ceded by the Kingdom of Prussia under the terms of the Treaties of Tilsit. The duchy was held in personal union by one of Napoleon's allies, King Frederick Augustus I of Saxony. Following Napoleon's failed invasion of Russia, the duchy was occupied by Prussian and Russian troops until 1815, when it was formally partitioned between the two countries at the Congress of Vienna. It covered central and eastern part of present Poland and minor parts of present Lithuania and Belarus.
6. National Museum in Warsaw
The National Museum in Warsaw, popularly abbreviated as MNW, is a national museum in Warsaw, one of the largest museums in Poland and the largest in the capital. It comprises a rich collection of ancient art, counting about 11,000 pieces, an extensive gallery of Polish painting since the 16th century and a collection of foreign painting including some paintings from Adolf Hitler's private collection, ceded to the museum by the American authorities in post-war Germany. The museum is also home to numismatic collections, a gallery of applied arts and a department of oriental art, with the largest collection of Chinese art in Poland, comprising some 5,000 objects.
7. Ministry of Culture and National Heritage
Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland is a governmental administration office concerned with various aspects of Polish culture. It was formed on 31 October 2005, from transformation of Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Poland. The ministry can trace its history back to 1918 when the Ministry of Art and Culture was established. It was suppressed in 1922 due to rationalization of public expense and structural reform of the government. It was reestablished within the temporary communist government in 1944 and has existed continuously henceforth until the merger with the Ministry of Sport in 2021.
8. Muzeum Kowalstwa
The Blacksmith Museum, a private museum in Warsaw, was founded in the early 1990s. The marriage of Eleanor and Zazslav Geletsky in the 20th century. It is currently led by blacksmith master Camille Geletsky. The museum includes a 30-meter-long oak forging factory that ends with the dovetail. It has the characteristic equipment of forging factories in the suburbs of Mazov area in the early 20th century. This is the first and only facility of its kind in Poland with regulations approved by the State Minister of Culture and Heritage. It is located on the edge of Service Valley in Mokotov, Warsaw. Causeway 84.
9. Replika samochodu pancernego Kubuś
Kubuś is a Polish improvised fighting vehicle used by the Home Army in the Warsaw Uprising during World War II. The single vehicle was built in secret to function as an armoured car and armoured personnel carrier for assaults by the Home Army, where it suffered damage and was abandoned after two weeks of service. The original Kubuś vehicle survived the war and is on display in the Polish Army Museum, while a full-scale replica was built for the Warsaw Uprising Museum and frequently takes part in various open-air festivals and reenactment shows.
10. Muzeum Getta Warszawskiego
The Warsaw Ghetto Museum is a history museum in Warsaw currently under construction. The permanent exhibition opening is planned for 2025. The museum will be located in the buildings of the former Bersohn and Bauman Children's Hospital in Warsaw at 51 Śliska Street and 60 Sienna Street. On October 19, 2018, museum director, Polish-Jewish historian Albert Stankowski received a key to the property from a government official and signed a long-term lease during a ceremony at the future museum site. Its chief historian is Daniel Blatman.
11. Muzeum Harcerstwa
The Museum of Scouting is a museum in Warsaw, Poland, dedicated to the scout movement in Poland. Established in 2001, it contains displays relating to the history of Polish scouts and scouting. The goals of the museum are to collect and house items related to the history of Polish scouting and Scouting; disseminate information about the collections; evangelize the values of scouting and the educational principles of Scouting; and shape the values of those who come in contact with the collections.
Light-bursting – a neon art installation in the form of a seventeen-meter glass, from which pink orangeade bubbles escape to the sky. It is located in Warsaw's Żoliborz, at the intersection of Kazimierza Promyka and Gwiaździsta streets, near Wisłostrada; closes the southern viewing axis of the Kępa Potocka park. The installation was made in Jacek Hanak's studio based on a design by Maurycy Gomulicki as part of the "Synchronization 2009" project, organized by the Bęc Zmiana Foundation.
13. Museum of the Polish Army
Museum of the Polish Army is a museum in Warsaw documenting the military history of Poland. Established in 1920 under the Second Polish Republic, it occupies a wing of the building of the Polish National Museum as well as several branches in Poland. It is Warsaw's second largest museum and the largest collection of military objects in Poland. The collection illustrates a thousand years of Polish military history, from the 10th century to the Second World War.
The Ateneum Theatre in Warsaw is a Polish dramatic theatre founded in 1928. It resides in a building erected a year earlier in the interwar Poland as headquarters for the Professional Union of PKP Railway Workers with offices upstairs. After World War II, the severely damaged structure was restored to its former glory with public funds. The state-run theatre reopened in 1951; named after its first and already famous prewar director Stefan Jaracz.
15. Muzeum Zamku i Szpitala Wojskowego na Ujazdowie
Muzeum Zamku i Szpitala Wojskowego na Ujazdowie is a museum in Warsaw, Poland which opened in 1994. It is located in the Ujazdów Castle, in one of the rooms belonging to the Centre for the Contemporary Art, in the north-west tower of the castle. The exhibition includes objects and photographs related to the history of the Ujazdów Castle and the Ujazdów military hospital including portraits of the castle owners and a cornerstone from 1624.
16. St. Anne's Church
St. Anne's Church is a church in the historic center of Warsaw, Poland, adjacent to the Castle Square, at Krakowskie Przedmieście 68. It is one of Poland's most notable churches with a Neoclassical facade. The church ranks among Warsaw's oldest buildings. Over time, it has seen many reconstructions, resulting in its present-day appearance, unchanged since 1788. Currently it is the main church parish of the academic community in Warsaw.
17. Fort Piłsudskiego
Fort Cze – the fort of the inner ring of the Warsaw Fortress, erected in the eighties of the nineteenth century. The fort was called by the soldiers of the Russian Empire Fort Cz from the name Czerniaków, on German maps it was called in the transcription Tsche. In 1921 it was named the fort of the Dąbrowski Legions, in 1928 it was renamed the Piłsudski fort. Due to its name, it is sometimes confused with the fort of the Legions.
18. Obelisk pacjentów szpitala Dzieciątka Jezus
Obelisk at Lindley Street – a historic obelisk located at the intersection of Lindleya and Nowogrodzka Streets. Exhibited in 1799, it originally commemorated 30,000 patients of the Infant Jesus Hospital buried in the hospital cemetery, which was then located at Warecki Square, in the area of today's Warsaw Insurgents Square. After the hospital was moved in 1901 to Lindley's address 4, it was placed in its present location.
19. Katedra Polowa Wojska Polskiego
The Field Cathedral of the Polish Army is the main garrison church of Warsaw and the representative cathedral of the entire Polish Army. In the past the church served a variety of communities and roles: it used to be the church of the Collegium Nobilium and in the 19th century was also turned into a Russian Orthodox church. Currently all major military religious feasts in Warsaw are held there.
20. Dolinka Służewska
Dolinka Służewska Park is a city park in Warsaw, Poland, in the Mokotów district, bounded by Dolina Służewiecka Street from the south and east, Bach Street from the north, Wilanowska Avenue from the north-east and Puławska Street from the west. In the eastern part it is crossed by Nowoursynowska Street. Over the central part of the park runs a viaduct along al. Harcerzy Rzeczypospolitej.
21. Pamięci Armii Krajowej
Monument to the Insurgents of Czerniakow and the Soldiers of the 1st Polish Army – a monument located in the park of Marshal Edward Rydz-Śmigły commemorating the insurgents fighting in Upper Czerniaków, supporting them soldiers of the 1st Polish Army, who in September 1944 made a landing on the bridgehead in Czerniaków, and civilians who died during the pacification of Czerniaków.
22. Muzeum Azji i Pacyfiku im. Andrzeja Wawrzyniaka
The Asia and Pacific Museum, in Warsaw, Poland, was founded in 1973 from a private collection of Oriental art amassed by Andrzej Wawrzyniak, sailor, diplomat, and connoisseur–collector of Oriental art. After returning to Poland, he donated his collection, numbering over 3,000 objects, to Poland. Thus the Museum of the Nusantara Archipelago was created in Warsaw in 1973.
23. Museum of Independence
The Museum of Independence is a museum in Warsaw, Poland. It was established on 30 January 1990 as the Museum of the History of Polish Independence and Social Movements and is located in the former Przebendowski Palace at al. 'Solidarity' 62, but it also has these branches:X Pavilion Museum at the Warsaw Citadel Museum of Pawiak Prison Mausoleum of Struggle and Martyrdom
24. Museum of Pharmacy
Muzeum Farmacji im. Antoniny Leśniewskiej w Warszawie is a museum of pharmacy in Warsaw, Poland. It is a branch of the Museum of Warsaw. It was established in 1985. Exhibits include original pharmaceutical laboratory equipment from the 1930s. There are also displays covering the history of Warsaw pharmacies. There are over 2,500 antiquities on display at the museum.
25. Żołnierzom 27 Wołyńskiej Dywizji Piechoty AK
The Monument to the Volhynia 27th Home Army Infantry Division is located in Skwerze Wołyńskim beside the main thoroughfare Trasa Armii Krajowej in northern Warsaw. It commemorates the contribution of the Armia Krajowa's 27th Infantry Division during World War II, especially fighting the Ukrainian Insurgent Army at the time of the Volhynia massacres.
26. Muzeum Politechniki Warszawskiej
The Museum of the University of Technology in Warsaw is an academic museum in Warsaw that studies the history of the University of Technology and houses the institute's scientific and research equipment, as well as documents, photographs and postcards. The oldest object is the original document signed by Stanislaw Stashic and Julian Ursyn Nemiczewicz.
27. Cmentarz Mauzoleum Żołnierzy Radzieckich
The Soviet Military Cemetery in Warsaw, Poland, is the burial place of over 21,000 Soviet soldiers who died fighting against Nazi Germany. It is the largest Soviet war cemetery in Poland and contains one of the first major monuments to be built in Warsaw to those who fought in the Second World War. It is an example of socialist realist architecture.
28. Muzeum Historii Polskiego Ruchu Ludowego
Muzeum Historii Polskiego Ruchu Ludowego is a museum in Warsaw, Poland. It was established in 1984. The museum is located in a building known as the ‘Yellow Tavern’. Its focus is the history of the Polish countryside, peasant political parties and other groups. It does not have a permanent collection but offers a range of changing exhibitions.
29. Fotoplastikon Warszawski
The Warsaw Fotoplastikon is a stereoscopic theatre based on the Kaiserpanorama system of rotating stereoscopic images located in Warsaw, Poland. Operating at the same location since 1905, it is the oldest stereoscopic theatre in Europe still in business at its original location. Today it operates as a branch of the Museum of the Warsaw Uprising.
30. Pomnik Ronalda Reagana
The Ronald Reagan Monument was erected to honor the 40th President of the United States and his role in supporting the Polish anti-communist labour union Solidarity. The monument faces the U. S. Embassy building at Ujazdów Avenue in the Śródmieście district of Warsaw, Poland. The monument was unveiled on November 21, 2011, by Lech Wałęsa.
31. Kaplica Res Sacra Miser
The Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Warsaw, called Res Sacra Miser – a former monastery church of the Discalced Carmelites, currently the rector's church in Warsaw at Krakowskie Przedmieście. The temple is located in the building of the Caritas Charity Center of the Archdiocese of Warsaw Res Sacra Miser.
32. Kościół pw. Matki Bożej Loretańskiej
The Church of Our Lady of Loreto is an ornate church in Praga, a district of Warsaw, Poland, on the east bank of the Vistula River. The church stands on Ratuszowa Street and is Praga’s oldest monument. What may be seen today is a former chapel that on its south side was once attached to a baroque church and a Bernardine monastery.
33. Muzeum Katyńskie
Muzeum Katyńskie w Warszawie is a museum in Warsaw, Poland. The museum was established in 1993. It is located in the Polish Army Museum. Objects, documents and personal effects from the site of the Katyn massacre can be seen in the museum. In 2017 museum was nominated for European Union Prize for Contemporary Architecture award.
34. Museum of the University of Warsaw
Museum of the University of Warsaw – a university museum in Warsaw, whose aim is to collect, develop and share objects related to the history of the University of Warsaw and to popularize knowledge about its achievements, lecturers and graduates. It is located in the Tyszkiewicz Palace at 32 Krakowskie Przedmieście Street.
35. Maszt Wolności
Mast of Freedom – a monument in the form of a 60-meter flagpole, standing in the western part of the roundabout of the Home Army Group "Radosław" in Warsaw, commemorating the m.in of Fighting Poland and the Warsaw Uprising. It was built in 2014. The highest flagpole in Poland, with the flag with the largest area in Poland.
36. Park na Książęcem
Park Na Książęcem – a park located in Warsaw, in the area of the Vistula escarpment, between Książęca and Kruczkowskiego streets, the Poniatowski bridge viaduct, the area of the Polish Army Museum and the National Museum and the building of the Stock Exchange Center. Part of the park of Marshal Edward Rydz-Śmigły.
37. Botanical Garden
The Botanical Garden of the University of Warsaw – a botanical garden located at Aleje Ujazdowskie 4 in Warsaw, which from 1818 was under the care of the Warsaw Medical School, then the Royal University of Warsaw, and from 1916 the University of Warsaw and renamed the Botanical Garden of the University of Warsaw.
38. Górka Kazurka
Wzgórze Trzech Szczytów, usually Kazurka or Górka Kazurka – an artificial hill in the Warsaw district of Ursynów, in the park named after Cichociemnych Paratroopers of the Home Army, in the area of Kazury Street in the Wyżyny housing estate, about 200 meters from the northern border of the Kabaty Forest.
39. Most Poniatowskiego
The Poniatowski Bridge is a bridge in Warsaw, Poland. Originally built between 1904 and 1914, it was damaged in each World War and rebuilt after each. It spans the Vistula River, connecting Warsaw's Powiśle and Praga districts. Its viaduct is an extension of Jerusalem Avenue, a principal Warsaw thoroughfare.
40. Most Średnicowy
The Średnicowy Bridge is a rail bridge over the Vistula River in Warsaw, north of the Poniatowski Bridge. It forms a part of the Warsaw Cross-City Line and was originally built between 1921 and 1931 to connect the Warszawa Główna railway station and what is now the Warszawa Wschodnia railway station.
41. Holy Trinity Church
The Holy Trinity Church, also known as Zug's Protestant Church, is a Lutheran church in central Warsaw, Poland, and one of two Augsburg Evangelical temples in the city. Designed by Szymon Bogumił Zug, it is one of the largest churches in Warsaw and one of the most notable for its round design.
42. Saxon Garden
The Saxon Garden is a 15.5–hectare public garden in central (Śródmieście) Warsaw, Poland, facing Piłsudski Square. It is the oldest public park in the city. Founded in the late 17th century, it was opened to the public in 1727 as one of the first publicly accessible parks in the world.
43. Osiedle Posłów i Senatorów Polskiej Partii Socjalistycznej tzw. Kolonia Praussa
Kolonia Praussa, also housing estate of MPs and Senators PPS – housing estate in Warsaw's Grochów district located in the quarter of streets: Szaserów – Chłopickiego – Boremlowska – Żółkiewskiego. The inner streets located in the colony are Byczyńska, Płowce and Lubieszowska.
44. Warsaw Rising Museum
The Warsaw Rising Museum, in the Wola district of Warsaw, Poland, is dedicated to the Warsaw Uprising of 1944. The institution of the museum was established in 1983, but no construction work took place for many years. It opened on July 31, 2004, marking the 60th anniversary of the uprising.
45. Kościół Wizytek
Church of St. Joseph of the Visitationists commonly known as the Visitationist Church is a Roman Catholic church in Warsaw, Poland, situated at Krakowskie Przedmieście 34. One of the most notable rococo churches in Poland's capital, its construction was begun in 1664 and completed in 1761.
46. Poległym i Pomordowanym na Wschodzie
The Monument to the Fallen and Murdered in the East is a monument in Warsaw, Poland which commemorates the victims of the Soviet invasion of Poland during World War II and subsequent repressions. It was unveiled on 17 September 1995, on the 56th anniversary of the Soviet invasion of 1939.
47. Sanktuarium Matki Bożej Łaskawej
The Jesuit Church, also known as Church of the Gracious Mother of God, is an ornate church within the Old Town precinct in Warsaw, Poland. The temple stands on Świętojańska Street, adjacent to St John's Cathedral, and is one of the most notable mannerist-style churches in Warsaw.
48. Kościół pw. Matki Boskiej Nieustającej Pomocy
The Warsaw Continuing Aid Church of Notre Dame (Old) is a former parish church of the Warsaw Continuing Aid Church of Notre Dame of the Ancient Catholic Mariavite Church in Poland. It is located in the Wolla District of Warsaw, Ulrych Estate, Mariawicki Cemetery on Wolska Street.
49. Most kolejowy przy Cytadeli
The Citadel Rail Bridge was a bridge in Warsaw, crossing the Vistula River. It opened in November, 1875, and was expanded with a second part in 1908. It was blown up for the final time in September 13, 1944 by retreating Germans and was later replaced with the Gdański Bridge.
Relay – figurative architectural sculpture by Adam Roman, depicting three naked runners, two of them at the moment of passing the baton. It is located near the Washington roundabout in Warsaw, at the entrance to the National Stadium from Księcia Józefa Poniatowski Avenue.
51. Pamięci 7000 ofiar z 5 VIII 1944
Tchorek plaques are a common design of memorial plaque in Warsaw, Poland, used to commemorate places where battles or executions took place during the German occupation of the city during World War II. They are based on an original design by sculptor Karol Tchorek from 1949.
52. Kościół Świętego Aleksandra
St. Alexander's Church is a Roman Catholic church situated on Three Crosses Square in central Warsaw, Poland. It marks the historical southernmost entry into New World Street, the Royal Route and the Old Town. The temple is one of the most recognizable landmarks in Warsaw.
53. Francesco Nullo
Francesco Null Monument – a monument located at Frascati Street at the exit of Francesca Nulla Street, on the square of the Home Army battalion "Miłosz" in Warsaw. It commemorates the commander of a detachment of Italian volunteers who took part in the January Uprising.
54. Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is a monument in Warsaw, Poland, dedicated to the unknown soldiers who have given their lives for Poland. It is one of many such national tombs of unknowns that were erected after World War I, and the most important such monument in Poland.
55. Kościół Wniebowstąpienia Pańskiego
The Church of the Ascension of the Lord in Warsaw is an Evangelical-Augsburg church located at Puławska Street in Warsaw, Poland. Erected in the years 1902-1904 as an Orthodox garrison church dedicated to St. Peter and Paul. Owned by the Evangelical parish since 1920.
56. Kościół parafialny pw. Nawiedzenia Najświętszej Maryi Panny
The Church of the Visitation of the Most Blessed Virgin Mary, otherwise known as St. Mary's Church is a church in Warsaw, Poland. It is one of oldest buildings and one of the few surviving examples of Gothic architecture in the city. It is located at ulica Przyrynek 2.
57. Kościół parafialny pw. Matki Bożej Królowej Polski
The parish church of Our Lady Queen Polish in Warsaw – a historic church located in the Warsaw district of Żoliborz, Marymont, originally erected in the seventeenth century as the summer residence of Queen Marie Casimire. Parish church of Our Lady Queen Polish.
58. Pałac Czapskich
The Czapski Palace, also called the Krasiński, Sieniawski or Raczyński Palace, is a substantial palace in the center of Warsaw, at 5 Krakowskie Przedmieście. It is considered one of the most distinguished examples of rococo architecture in Poland's capital.
59. Kompleks młyński Michla
Michla Mill Complex – a former production complex located at 2 Objazdowa Street in Warsaw's Praga-Północ district (Szmulowizna), consisting of a steam mill, a granary and a gatehouse. Since 2010, the building has been listed in the register of monuments.
60. Warsaw Uprising Mound
The Warsaw Uprising Mound is an artificial hill located in Czerniaków in Warsaw's Mokotów district on the south side of Bartycka Street. This mound was called the Mound of the Warsaw Uprising by the resolution of the Warsaw City Council of 24 March 2004.
61. Polin Museum of the History of Polish Jews
POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews is a museum on the site of the former Warsaw Ghetto. The Hebrew word Polin in the museum's English name means either "Poland" or "rest here" and relates to a legend about the arrival of the first Jews to Poland.
62. Gruba Kaśka
Gruba Kaśka – the common name of the classicist water tower from the late eighteenth century, located in Warsaw in the strip separating the roadways of al. "Solidarności", near the intersection of this street with Bankowy Square and Andersa Street.
63. Footbridge of Memory
Footbridge of Remembrance – a monument in the form of an artistic installation located on Chłodna Street at the intersection with Żelazna Street in Warsaw. It commemorates the wooden bridge existing in this place in the Warsaw ghetto in 1942.
64. Kościół parafialny pw. Ofiarowania Pańskiego
The Church of the Presentation of the Lord in Warsaw is a Roman Catholic parish church located in the Ursynów district of Warsaw, at 21 Stryjeńskich Street. It rises on the crown of the Kabaty escarpment at the junction with Belgradzka Street.
65. Muzeum Karykatury
Museum of Caricature is a museum in Warsaw, Poland. The museum was founded by Eryk Lipiński in 1978, and he was the director of the museum until his death in 1991. The museum has a collection of over 20,000 pieces by Polish and foreign artists.
66. Kościół pw. św. Benona
The Church of St. Benno, also known as the Rector's Church of St. Benno in Warsaw, is a church located in Warsaw's New Town at 1 Piesza Street, belonging to the Redemptorist Congregation. The church also houses the Redemptorist Provincial Curia.
67. Mausoleum of Struggle and Martyrdom
Mausoleum of Struggle and Martyrdom is a museum in Warsaw, Poland. It is a branch of the Museum of Independence. The museum presents the conditions in which Polish patriots and resistance fighters were jailed by Nazi Germany during World War II.
68. Generał Stanisław Sosabowski
Monument to General Stanisław Sosabowski in Warsaw - a monument located at al. Polish Army in the Warsaw district of Żoliborz commemorating the organizer and commander of the 1st Independent Parachute Brigade of General Stanisław Sosabowski.
69. Kościół Świętego Jana Bożego
The Church of John of God is a Roman Catholic church belonging to the Brothers Hospitallers of St. John of God. It is located at 12 Bonifraterska Street in Warsaw. From 1976 to 2013 it was the seat of the now defunct parish of St. John of God.
70. Muzeum Woli
The Wola Museum is a museum in the Wola district of Warsaw that documents the history of this district. Created on the initiative of the Wola Branch of the Society of Friends of Warsaw in 1974. It is a branch of the Museum of Warsaw.
71. Skarpa warszawska
Skarpa Warszawska - the customary name of the High (Western) Vistula escarpment in Warsaw. This escarpment is the most characteristic natural element of shaping Warsaw, shaping the landscape and the spatial structure of the city.
72. Muzeum Adwokatury Polskiej
Museum of the Polish Bar at the Supreme Bar Council - a museum located in Warsaw at ul. Świętojerska 16 gathering collections regarding the history of the profession of a lawyer in Poland since the end of the 18th century.
73. Maria Skłodowska-Curie Museum
The Maria Skłodowska-Curie Museum is a museum in Warsaw, Poland, devoted to the life and work of Polish double Nobel laureate Maria Skłodowska-Curie (1867–1934), who discovered the chemical elements polonium and radium.
74. Pałac Sapiehów
Sapieha Palace is one of the palaces in Warsaw New Town district of Warsaw, Poland. Started by the powerful Sapieha family who gave the name to the building, it currently houses the Environmental Protection School Complex.
75. Mur Getta Warszawskiego
Fragments of the ghetto walls in Warsaw are fragments of the walls between properties or the walls of pre-war buildings marking the border between the Warsaw Ghetto and the "Aryan" part of the city after November 16, 1940.
76. Pałac Szustra
Szustra Palace, also Szustra Palace or Lubomirski Palace – a palace in Warsaw located at 2 Morskie Oko Street in the Morskie Oko park in the Mokotów district. The seat of the Stanisław Moniuszko Warsaw Music Society.
77. Kościół pw. Matki Boskiej Królowej Polski Męczenników
The Church of Our Lady Queen of Polish Martyrs in Warsaw is a Roman Catholic church in Warsaw. The church is located in the diocese of Warsaw-Praga, in the deanery of Grochów, currently in the Praga-Południe district.
78. Ignacy Daszyński
Monument to Ignacy Daszyński in Warsaw – a monument located at Na Rozdrożu Square in Warsaw's Śródmieście district. The monument commemorates Ignacy Daszyński, Prime Minister of the Lublin government from 1918.
79. Kościół pw. Świętego Wawrzyńca
St. Lawrence's Church is a Roman Catholic church located in Warsaw's borough of Wola. A neoclassicist building, the site is best known as the central point of Polish "Redoubt No. 56" during the 1831 battle for Warsaw.
80. Muzeum Legii Warszawa
The Legia Warsaw Museum is a museum and stadium tour dedicated to Legia Warsaw club history in Warsaw in Poland. The museum, located at the Polish Army Stadium, was opened on 21 April 2006 and is open daily for tours.
81. Fort IX Twierdzy Warszawa Czerniaków
Fort IX – one of the forts of the outer ring of the Warsaw Fortress, built in the 80s of the nineteenth century. It is located in Sadyba, in Warsaw's Mokotów district. Powsińska Street runs through its area.
82. Gnojna Góra
Dung Mountain, also Dung Mountain-a mountain peak on Cherry Slope in Warsaw's old city, between the exit of Customs Street and Old Street and Honeycomb. Bugai. The rubbish of old Warsaw and the filthy old dump.
83. Pomnik żołnierzy AK poległych w ataku na Dworzec Gdański
Monument to Home Army soldiers killed in the attack on the Gdański Railway Station in Warsaw – a statue of a woman and a commemorative boulder located at Mickiewicza Street in Warsaw's Żoliborz district.
84. Fort VIII Twierdzy Warszawa Służew
Fort VIII ("Służew") – one of the forts of the outer ring of the Warsaw Fortress located at Nowoursynowska Street in Warsaw, in the Ursynów district, in the area of the former village of Służew.
85. Pomnik Generała Józefa Sowińskiego
Monument to General Józef Sowiński in Warsaw - a bronze statue on a pedestal by the Polish sculptor and medalier Tadeusz Breyer, unveiled on November 28, 1937 at the Sowiński Park in Wola in Warsaw.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.