Looking for premium sights?
Here you can book tickets, guided tours and other activities in Lublin:Tickets and guided tours on Viator*
Want a guided Free Walking Tour?
Here you can book guided Free Walking Tours in Lublin:Guided Free Walking Tours on Freetour*
Here you can find interesting sights in Lublin, Poland. Click on a marker on the map to view details about the sight. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 24 sights are available in Lublin, Poland.List of cities in Poland Sightseeing Tours in Lublin
1. Kościół pw. Świętego Krzyża
Lublin Holy Cross Church is a Roman Catholic Holy Cross Church located at 7 Idzi Radziszewski Street in the Archdiocese of Lublin, Lublin. The original church was built in 1434 when Gdansk merchant Henry tried to steal relics of the Holy Cross Tree in Rubli from oo Church. Dominicans. Under the cover of night, he wanted to carry the relics out of the city, but when he got outside the city wall, the cow had stopped and didn't want to tow the carriage any more. Terrified, Henry turned back to the city, handed over the relics, and then funded a wooden church where the miracle happened. The original church existed until the early 17th century, when the Raj people of Lublin wanted to establish a second parish in an already large city, so they established a second parish on the former site of the old wooden church. The cross is new and brick. No second parish was established in Lublin at the time, but in exchange, the position of Farah, a Lublin cleric, was strengthened. Michael's church. The cross was taken over at the end of the 17th century by Dominican Watchers, who built a monastery there. The nuns stayed at the site until Poland split for a third time and the Austrian government scrapped the "useless" monastery. The Loubel Monastery of the Dominican Observer Mission was converted into a barracks, which greatly expanded it. The barracks are called. St. Christopher has been in there. 20 years old. The buildings were used by the then newly formed University of Lubland in the 1990s and are still home to the University of Lubland. During the years during the war, the band's buildings, especially the church, were renovated and partially rebuilt under the direction and design of Marian Lalevich.
2. Pomnik Unii Lubelskiej
Monument to the Lublin Union - a monument at Lithuanian Square in Lublin, issued according to the concept of Stanisław Staszic, a project of Feliks Bentkowski and Paweł Maliński, unveiled on August 26, 1826. He commemorates the Union of the Crown of the Polish Kingdom concluded in Lublin with the Grand Duchy of Lithuania of July 1, 1569. The monument was erected in the place where the nobility arrived at the Sejm and where the meeting took place, opposite the current church and monastery of the Capuchin. It is one of the three Lublin facilities recognized in March 2007 by the European Union as a symbol of European heritage. At the monument there is the final stop of the Jagiellonian Trail of the Lublin Union, which leads from the Lublin Castle.
3. Dworek Wincentego Pola
The Vincente Pole estate in Lublin is a museum of biographies of Vincente Pole, located in a Greco-Roman estate built at the end of the 18th century on a small Firlejowschyna farm outside Lublin. At present, the estate is located in Kalinowchzhina District. From 1804 to 1810, it was the property of Francis Xavier Bohr, the father of Vincent Bohr. In 1860, the Bohr family moved to Lviv and sold it as a gift for citizens of Lublis province, where they stayed for 17 years. The branch manager is Victor Kowalczyk, the curator.
4. Kościół pw. Nawrócenia Świętego Pawła Apostoła
Bernardine Church of the Conversion of St. Paul in Lublin – a brick church, erected in the years 1470-1497, and then rebuilt after fires in the years 1557-1569 and 1602-1630. Further renovations took place in 1762 and 1790; In 1827, the western gable was rebuilt and the porch was added. Further renovations in the years 1850-1860, in 1903 the façade was rebuilt and the roof was lowered. The church was renovated several times also in the twentieth century. It is located at 5 Bernardyńska Street.
5. Baszta Gotycka
The Gothic Tower, also known as the Semicircular Tower because of its shape, is a Gothic tower in Lublin. Reconstructed in the 80s of the twentieth century, which is, together with a fragment of defensive walls, a testimony of gothic Old Town fortifications. The tower was built in 1341 together with defensive walls, made of stone and faced with brick. Wooden bridges allowed defenders access to arrowslits. Shooting porches allowing access to slotted and key embrasures have not survived.
6. Kościół pw. Matki Bożej Wspomożenia Wiernych
The Salesian Church of Our Lady Help of Christians in Lublin – a former monastery of the Franciscan Fathers. They arrived in Lublin in 1621. They erected on the site of a wooden church of St. Lawrence, in the years 1635-1649 a brick temple in the style of the Lublin Renaissance dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary of the Angels and St. Francis. The church was built on a swampy area, which is why it was built on wooden logs. The temple has repeatedly succumbed to fires.
7. Kościół pw. Świętego Jozafata
Church of St. Josaphat in Lublin was built by Greek merchants in 1786 upon the consent of king Stanisław August Poniatowski. In the second half of the 19th century the temple which was originally dependent on the patriarch of Constantinople was taken over by the Russian Orthodox Church and in 1922 it became the property of the Roman Catholic Church. At present it is Saint Josaphat's church which until recently was also used by Greek Catholics.
8. Piwnica pod Fortuną
Piwnica pod Fortuna - a room with historic polychromes in the Lubomelski tenement house at Market 8 in Lublin. Until February 2018, the Piwnica team was managed by the Lublin Regional Tourist Organization; Since then, the place has been looked after by the Lublin underground route of the "Grodzka Gate - NN Theater" Center. The basement is an annual institution, active every day. Admission is paid.
9. Kościół pw. Świętego Piotra Apostoła
St. Roman Catholic Church, located in Lublin, was built from 1636 to 1658. Until the fire in 1768. He has the characteristics of Lublan Renaissance. In 1780, the reconstruction of Baroque style was completed. In 1899, Wladislaw Barwicki redesigned the new Baroque multicolor. The church has been part of OO since 1920. In November 2015, the Jesuits handed him over to the archdiocese of Lubler.
10. Wieża Trynitarska
Trinitarian Tower in Lublin – the neo-Gothic tower-belfry is the highest historic high-altitude point in Lublin. From the viewing platform, at a height of 40 meters, there is a vast panorama of the city. The name of the tower comes from the Trinitarian Order who stayed in the post-Jesuit monastery buildings located near the tower. Currently, it houses the Archdiocesan Museum.
11. Kaplica pw. Świętej Trójcy
The Chapel of the Holy Trinity, also known as Lublin Castle Chapel, is a Gothic chapel with a Renaissance gable located within the courtyard of Lublin Castle in Lublin, Poland. The chapel adjoins the museum of the castle complex and is an integral part of the site. It is known for its fifteenth-century frescoes in the Byzantine or Orthodox style, unusual for Catholic Poland.
12. Muzeum Literackie im. Józefa Czechowicza
Józef Czechowicz Literary Museum – a branch of the National Museum in Lublin. The main goal of the institution is to collect, store, develop and make available manuscripts, museum exhibits, publications and scientific materials related to the life and work of Józef Czechowicz, as well as other writers from the Lublin region. It is located in the Old Town of Lublin.
13. kamienica Konopniców
Kamienica Konopniców – a tenement house in the Lublin Old Town. Among the numerous tenement houses on the Old Town Square, this one stands out the most and is one of the most beautiful tenement houses in Lublin. It impresses with its color, decorations. Its uniqueness is influenced by the fact that its façade is the only one covered with mannerist bas-reliefs.
The Lublin Castle is a medieval castle in Lublin, Poland, adjacent to the Old Town district and close to the city center. It is one of the oldest preserved royal residencies in Poland, initially established by High Duke Casimir II the Just. Its contemporary Gothic Revival appearance is largely due to a reconstruction undertaken in the 19th century.
15. Kamienica Archidiakońska 7
Mansionary house, mansionary or vicar's house – a fifteenth-century monument in the complex of the former parish church of St. Michael in the Old Town of Lublin, at 9 Archidiakońska Street. Later, the building was rebuilt many times, before World War II it served, m.in. as a tenement house. Currently, the whole is an independent apartment.
16. Pałac Lubomirskich
The Lubomirski Palace or Radziwiłłowski Palace is a palace in Lublin exhibited in the Baroque style, then rebuilt in the Classicist style. The building dates back to the sixteenth century, and the present appearance owes to the reconstruction from 1829. It is located on Litewski Square between the Czartoryski and Governorate palaces.
17. The Grodzka Gate
Grodzka Gate or Jewish Gate – city gate in Lublin, the remains of the first brick elements of the town fortifications, built in 1342, after the permission of Casimir III the Great. The present monument has the shape given to it in 1785 by the court architect of King Stanisław August Poniatowski, Dominik Merlini.
18. Kościół pw. Świętego Wojciecha Biskupa i Męczennika
St. Adalbert's Church in Lublin – the hospital church of St. Adalbert is a rector's building. The brick, late renaissance church was built in the years 1610-1635. Renovated in 1756, then adapted into a warehouse in 1835, it was restored in 1923–1930. Further restoration works were carried out in 1970 and 1974.
19. Muzeum Historii Miasta Lublina
Museum of the History of the City of Lublin – a branch of the National Museum in Lublin. It is located in the building of the historic Cracow Gate. It was established in 1965. The permanent exhibition "History of the City" organized there presents the history of Lublin from the settlement period to 1944.
20. kamienica Klonowica
Klonowica House – a tenement house in the Old Town of Lublin associated with the history of Sebastian Klonowic, an outstanding poet, councillor and mayor. its façade is decorated with sgraffito medallions with the image of Biernat of Lublin, Jan Kochanowski who died in Lublin, and Wincenty Pol.
21. Ławeczka Henryka Raabego
The bench of Henryk Raabe, the first rector of Maria Curie-Skłodowska University, is located in Lublin on the square named after the patron of the University, on the campus of UMCS. The author of the monumental sculpture is the sculptor Benedykt Popek from Masuria in Podkarpacie.
22. Wieża Ciśnień
The Water Tower at Aleje Racławickie is a water tower located at 42 Racławickie Avenue in Lublin, built by the American construction company Ulen & Company in 1926. This company was also associated with the construction of waterworks m.in Radom, Piotrków and Częstochowa.
23. Kościół pw. Świętego Stanisława Biskupa i Męczenika
Basilica of St. Stanislaus the Martyr Bishop, also known as the Basilica of the Relics (Tree) of the Holy Cross or the Dominican Church – one of the oldest temples in Lublin, together with the monastery is one of the longest existing institutions of this city.
24. Cerkiew Przemienienia Pańskiego
Cathedral of the Transfiguration - Orthodox Department in Lublin. The main temple of the Lublin-Chełm diocese of the Polish Autocephalous Orthodox Church and the seat of the Lublin Parish of the Transfiguration. It is located at Ruska Street.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.