Looking for premium sights?
Here you can book tickets, guided tours and other activities in Krakow:Tickets and guided tours on Viator*
Want a guided Free Walking Tour?
Here you can book guided Free Walking Tours in Krakow:Guided Free Walking Tours on GuruWalk*
Here you can find interesting sights in Krakow, Poland. Click on a marker on the map to view details about the sight. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 81 sights are available in Krakow, Poland.List of cities in Poland Sightseeing Tours in Krakow
1. Kościół pw. Świętego Jana Chrzciciela
St. John the Baptist in Krakow is on the red generator. The church was built in the historic St. John the Baptist. The Wojciech Obtulovich project started in 1984 and was completed in 1989. Cardinal Francis Macharski sacrificed for the church on December 16, 2000. The church is a model of modern architecture. Its solid consists of three aisles of pseudo-Basel system. Narrow and lower than the Presbyterian Church is a rainbow arch with an immortal, expressive sculpture of Christ's death on the cross in 1997. The main altar houses the sculpture composition "The Baptism of Jordan"-the professor's work. Vincent Kuchma, 1994. The aisle windows have stained-glass windows made by Danuta and Witold Urbanovich. In April 2008, Cardinal Stanislav Chivich installed and enshrined a huge organ equipped with 44 sounds inside the temple.
2. Kopiec Krakusa
Krakus Mound, also called the Krak Mound, is a tumulus located in the Podgórze district of Kraków, Poland; thought to be the resting place of Kraków's mythical founder, the legendary King Krakus. It is located on Lasota Hill, approximately 3 kilometres (2 mi) south of Kraków's city centre, at an altitude of 271 metres (889 ft), with a base diameter of 60 metres (197 ft) and a height of 16 metres (52 ft). Together with nearby Wanda Mound, it is one of Kraków's two prehistoric mounds as well as the oldest man-made structure in Kraków. Nearby are also two other non-prehistoric, man-made mounds, Kościuszko Mound, constructed in 1823, and Piłsudski's Mound, completed in 1937. These four make up Kraków's four memorial mounds.
3. Synagoga Wolfa Poppera
The Wolf Popper Synagogue, located in Kraków, Poland, used to be one of the most splendid Jewish houses of prayer in the old Jewish quarter of Kazimierz established in a suburb earmarked in 1495 by King Jan I Olbracht. The Synagogue was founded by Wolf "The Stork" Popper in early 17th century. Its entrance was once adorned with openwork doors depicting four animals: an eagle, a leopard, a lion, and a buck deer, which symbolize the main traits of a devout man. The synagogue, featuring porches, annexes, Aron Kodesh, rich furniture and decorations, went into a decline not long after the passing of its founder and chief benefactor. At present, Popper Synagogue serves as bookshop and also as an art gallery in the women's area upstairs.
4. Dom Zwierzyniecki
Zwierzyniecki House is a branch of the Museum of Krakow located at 41 Queen Hedwig Street in Zwierzyńec, Krakow, at the foot of The Mountain of St. Bronisławy, near the monastery of Ss. Norbertanek, the Church of the Holy Salwator and the Kosciuszko mound. Zwierzyniecki House focuses on local microhistory, researching and documenting the changes that have taken place in the former suburbs of Krakow since their integration into the city. It also organizes short exhibitions devoted to the history of Krakow's suburbs, Krakow customs and outstanding representatives of the local community. A regular resident and caretaker of the Zwierzyniecki House is a black cat Włodek.
5. Muzeum Celestat
Celestat – a place of exercises for members of the Krakow chanterelle brotherhood. Originally, Celestat was located in the vicinity of the Mikołajska Gate, later at the palace in Łobzów. The activity of the chanterelle brotherhood was suspended from 1794 to the 30s of the nineteenth century, in which a manor house with a garden, the current Strzelecki Park, was purchased at Lubicz Street. A palace was erected in this area, which today is called Celestat. It is a branch of the Historical Museum of the City of Krakow and houses a permanent exhibition From the history of the Krakow Fowler Brotherhood.
6. Teatr Ludowy - Scena Stolarnia
The Ludowy Theatre in Kraków, located at Osiedle Teatralne housing development in district Nowa Huta, opened on 3 December 1955. At that time in the Polish People's Republic, the official policy of socialist realism in art and social life came to an end and de-Stalinization was taking place, heading for its culmination in the events of Polish October. The Ludowy quickly became known as the city's prime avant-garde stage thanks to collaboration of eminent artists, including the theatre theoretician and painter Józef Szajna, Tadeusz Kantor, Lidia Zamkow, Krystyna Zachwatowicz, and others.
7. Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera
Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory is a former metal item factory in Kraków. It now hosts two museums: the Museum of Contemporary Art in Kraków, on the former workshops, and a branch of the Historical Museum of the City of Kraków, situated at ul. Lipowa 4 in the district of Zabłocie, in the administrative building of the former enamel factory known as Oskar Schindler's Deutsche Emailwarenfabrik (DEF), as seen in the film Schindler's List. Operating here before DEF was the first Malopolska factory of enamelware and metal products limited liability company, instituted in March 1937.
8. Kaplica Czartoryskich
The Lord's Crucifixion Chapel, Originally known as Czertoriski, It is an ancient temple of Roman Catholicism. Belonging to the diocese of St. Axel Cathedral, it consists of St. Axel's Church and St. Axel's Church, which consists of St. Axel's Church and St. Axel's Church, St. Axel's Church. Stanislaw BM and St. Waclawa in Krakow. It is one of the public chapels of St. Axel's Cathedral. Stanislaw BM and St. Waclawa in Krakow is on Wawel. It is located on the ground of the bell tower, in the north aisle of the cathedral, and the foyer in the west leads to the surrender hall.
9. Kościół pw. Wniebowzięcia Najświętszej Marii Panny
Saint Mary’s Basilica is a Brick Gothic church adjacent to the Main Market Square in Kraków, Poland. Built in the 14th century, its foundations date back to the early 13th century and serve as one of the best examples of Polish Gothic architecture. Standing 80 m (262 ft) tall, it is particularly famous for its wooden altarpiece carved by Veit Stoss (Wit Stwosz). Some of its monumental polychrome murals were designed by Poland's leading history painter, Jan Matejko (1898-1891). In 1978 it became a UNESCO World Heritage Site alongside the Historic Centre of Kraków.
10. Skałki Twardowskiego
Uroczysko Skałki Twardowskiego – a city park in Krakow, which is a fragment of the City Forests of Krakow on the Krzemionki Zakrzowskie log hill in the right-bank part of Krakow in the VIII Dębniki district. It is located about 3 km from the city center, between Tyniecka, Nuremberg and Wyłom streets. It is part of the Bielańsko-Tyniecki Landscape Park. It has an area of 34 ha, is a recreation area and a unique nature refuge in the city. Geographically, it is located in the mesoregion of the Krakow Bridge which is part of the Krakow Gate.
11. Hujowa Górka
Hujowa Górka is a place near the site of Kraków-Płaszów concentration camp, where in April 1944 the Germans exhumed and incinerated the bodies of around ten thousand previously killed Jews, to hide the evidence of the crime before retreating from the area. The place took its name from the surname of Unterscharführer Albert Hujar who committed and directed the executions. It is also a mockery of Hujar's surname, which is pronounced similarly to a vulgar Polish language expression for "penis", hence the name is Polish for "Dick Hill".
12. Srebrna Góra
Srebrna Góra – the fourth highest and third most prominent hill in the area of the Sowiniec Range in the Wolski Forest in Kraków, at its south-western end. It is located in the final part of the ridge departing south from Ostra Góra, separated from it by a wide Bielańska Pass with Polana pod Dębina also known as Polana Bielańska. From the east it descends to the deeply indented Łupany Dół gorge, and to the south to the Vistula valley. On the steep, southern slopes there is the Bielańskie Skałki Nature Reserve.
13. Muzeum Politechniki Krakowskiej
The Cracow University of Technology Museum is a university museum established on 4 June 2004 and opened on 30 May 2005. The museum is located on the PK campus, in the building of the former military detention center. The museum collects and exhibits related to PK and its patron – Tadeusz Kościuszko. According to the provision in the appointing act, "The Museum disseminates knowledge about the history of the Cracow University of Technology, as well as about the history of technology and science as well as education."
14. Synagoga Stara
The Old Synagogue was an Orthodox Jewish synagogue situated in the Kazimierz district of Kraków, Poland. In Yiddish it was referred to as the Alta Shul. It is the oldest synagogue building still standing in Poland, and one of the most precious landmarks of Jewish architecture in Europe. Until the beginning of the Second World War in 1939, it was one of the city's most important synagogues as well as the main religious, social, and organizational centre of the Kraków Jewish community.
15. Płaszów Niemiecki nazistowski obóz koncentracyjny
Płaszów or Kraków-Płaszów was a Nazi concentration camp operated by the SS in Płaszów, a southern suburb of Kraków, in the General Governorate of German-occupied Poland. Most of the prisoners were Polish Jews who were targeted for destruction by Nazi Germany during the Holocaust. Many prisoners died because of executions, forced labor, and the poor conditions in the camp. The camp was evacuated in January 1945, before the Red Army's liberation of the area on 20 January.
16. Synagoga Remuh
The Remah Synagogue is a 16th-century Jewish temple and the smallest of all historic synagogues in the Kazimierz district of Kraków, Poland. The synagogue is named after Rabbi Moses Isserles (c.1525–1572), known by the Hebrew acronym ReMA who's famed for writing a collection of commentaries and additions that complement Rabbi Yosef Karo's Shulchan Aruch, with Ashkenazi traditions and customs. It is currently one of two active synagogues in the city.
17. Kościół pw. Miłosierdzia Bożego
The Church of God's Mercy in Krakow-a Roman Catholic church built in Portland, located in Portland, Portland, Portland, Portland, Portland, Portland, Portland, Portland, Portland, Portland, Portland, Portland, Portland, Portland, Portland, Portland, Portland, Portland, Portland. Bishop Bandurski-12 is at the Graggorzki police officer estate in the second district of Krak ó w. He belongs to God's merciful parish. The vicar is in charge of service.
18. Synagoga Kupa
Kupa Synagogue is a 17th-century synagogue in Kraków, Poland. It is located in the former Jewish quarter of Kazimierz developed from a neighborhood earmarked in 1495 by King John I Albert for the Jewish community, which has been transferred from the budding Old Town. Kupa Synagogue serves Kraków's Jewish community as one of the venues for religious ceremonies and cultural festivals, notably the annual Jewish Culture Festival in Kraków.
19. Muzeum AGH
AGH UST Museum of History and Technology – a university museum operating since 1960 as part of the "Centre for the History of Technology with the AGH UST Museum" unit established three years earlier. Museum exhibits are grouped into four sections:Department of the history of crafts and industry Modeling of mining and metallurgical equipment AGH UST History Hall Exhibition on the University's contacts with the Holy Father John Paul II
20. Krzemionki Zakrzowskie
Zakrzowski Silica is a matrix mountain south of Vesla in southwest Krakow. In different studies, it also has different names: stone chips, stone chips, hard rock and southern stone chips. The hill was formerly located in the village of Zakrzukik, which has been incorporated into Krakow, and is now located in Krakow, in the eighth district, in the central district, at the Krakow pier, in the macro district, at the Krakow gate.
21. Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego
The Polish Aviation Museum is a large museum of old aircraft and aircraft engines in Kraków, Poland. It is located at the site of the no-longer functional Kraków-Rakowice-Czyżyny Airport. This airfield, established by Austria-Hungary in 1912, is one of the oldest in the world. The museum opened in 1964, after the airfield closed in 1963. Has been scored as eighth world's best aviation museum by CNN.
22. Kaplica pw. Błogosławionej Bronisławy
Chapel of Blessed Bronisława is a neo-Gothic Roman Catholic chapel in Kraków, Poland, erected in 1856–61 within the walls of a military citadel constructed during the Austrian Partition of Poland by the Habsburg monarchy. The chapel was meant as a replacement for the Polish 18th-century church demolished by the Austrians in 1854 during the construction of the stronghold in the Zwierzyniec district.
23. Kościół pw. Świętych Apostołów Piotra i Pawła
The Church of Saints Peter and Paul is a Roman Catholic Polish Baroque church located at 54 Grodzka Street in the Old Town district of Kraków, Poland. It was built between 1597–1619 by Giovanni Maria Bernardoni who perfected the original design of Józef Britius. It is the biggest of the historic Churches of Kraków in terms of seating capacity. Since 1842 it serves the Catholic All Saints parish.
24. Silva Rerum
Silva Rerum mural – a large mural depicting the history of Krakow from the earliest times to the present day, created on the occasion of the 750th anniversary of the location of Krakow. It was painted on the retaining wall of the Lasoty Hill at Powstańców Śląskich Avenue, near the Kraków Krzemionki railway station. In May 2007, it was probably the world's largest historical mural.
25. MuFo Rakowicka
The Walery Rzewuski Museum of the History of Photography in Kraków is a state-run photography museum in Kraków, Poland, established as the only one of its kind a mere three years before the collapse of the Soviet empire. The venue survived the transition successfully owing to new programmes. The museum building is located on Józefitów 16 street in the Krowodrza district.
26. Synagoga Izaaka Jakubowicza
The Izaak Synagogue, formally known as the Isaak Jakubowicz Synagogue, is an Orthodox Jewish synagogue from 1644 situated in the historic Kazimierz district of Kraków, Poland. The synagogue is named for its donor, Izaak Jakubowicz, also called Isaac the Rich, a banker to King Ladislaus IV of Poland. The synagogue was designed by Italian-born architect Francesco Olivierri.
27. Kopiec Kościuszki
Kościuszko Mound is an artificial mound in Kraków, Poland. It was erected by Cracovians in commemoration of the Polish national leader Tadeusz Kościuszko, and modeled after Kraków's prehistoric mounds of Krak and Wanda. A serpentine path leads to the top, approximately 326 metres (1,070 ft) above sea level, with a panoramic view of the Vistula River and the city.
28. Pomnik Ofiar Faszyzmu
Krakow Fascism Monument, Klaszov Concentration Camp Monument, is a monument located on the edge of the former Plaszov concentration camp in Krakow, commemorating those killed by Nazis in the concentration camp. It was designed in 1964 by architect Vitold Katskievich. The Pinczowski limestone sculpture on the reinforced concrete structure was made by Richard Szpinski.
29. Park Tysiąclecia
Park Tysiąclecia – a city park in Krakow, located in District XV Mistrzejowice, on the Tysiąclecia housing estate, occupying an area of 10.99 ha. The park is bounded on the south by The Avenue of General Tadeusz Bor-Komorowski, on the east and north by blocks of the Tysiąclecia housing estate, while on the west it borders with the Enlightenment estate.
30. Muzeum Sztuki Współczesnej w Krakowie
The Museum of Contemporary Art in Kraków (MOCAK),, is a contemporary art gallery in Kraków, Poland that opened on 19 May 2011. Situated 3 kilometres from the centre of the city, on a demolished part of the factory of Oskar Schindler, the aim of the gallery is to present and support contemporary art and artists, in particular art from the last two decades.
31. Pomnik psa Dżoka
Dżok ("Jock") is a black mongrel dog (1990–1991), throughout the entire year, Dżok was seen waiting in vain at the Rondo Grunwaldzkie roundabout in Kraków, Poland, to be fetched back by his master, who had died there. A monument located on the Czerwieński Boulevard on the Vistula River in Kraków, near the Wawel Castle and the Grunwald Bridge.
32. Synagoga Wysoka
High Synagogue is an inactive 16th-century Orthodox Jewish synagogue located in the Kazimierz District of Kraków, Poland. Also known as the "Tall Synagogue", the name corresponds to its height or, alternatively, because the prayer hall was situated upstairs. It is the tallest synagogue in the city and is an example of Late Renaissance architecture.
33. Fort główny artyleryjski 49 Krzesławice
Artillery Fortress 49 "Chair Fort" is a typical single-axis artillery fortress, which is an important part of the northeast of the third ring of the fortifications of Krakow Fortress in Austria. The present site of Novhucki Manor on the slope of Architect Street. The perimeter of the fort forms the role of a leisure park, with alleys and benches.
34. ruiny fortu 47½ Sudół
Fortress 47-a fortress in Krakow Fortress. It was founded between 1895 and 1897. It blockades the Dominican Sudor Valley and sits between towering positions at Fort 47 Baldhead Mountain, Fort 47A "Hungary", Fort 48 "Bartovice" and Fort 48A "Master". It was a small, inter-polar armored fortress, one of the smallest of its kind in Krakow Fortress.
35. Kładka Ojca Bernatka
Father Bernatek Pedestrian Bridge-A pedestrian and bicycle bridge on Wisla in Krakow, connecting Kazimierz and the foothills, was built on the basis of the former foothills bridge. In the decision of the city council, she was named after O. Laetus Bernatek, a monk in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. He built Bonifratr Hospital in Krakow.
36. Kościół pw. Świętego Kazimierza Królewicza
The Church of St. Casimir the Prince in Kraków, Poland – with the adjacent Franciscan monastery and the catacombs – is located at ul. Reformacka 4 street in the Old Town district. Members of the Catholic Order of Franciscans known as "Little Brothers" arrived in Kraków in 1622 and settled at the outskirts of the town in Garbary (1625).
37. Park Szwedzki
Swedish Park, a city park in Krakow, is located at the new steel plant in the 18th district, in the glass house between Friendship Avenue, Unity Avenue, Sistohovskaya Notre Dame Church and BL. The apartment building at Vincente Growburg and Glass House 1 is known as the "Swedish Apartment Building". The park covers an area of 2.39 hectares.
38. Jaskinia Niska
Niska Cave – a cave in District VIII Dębniki in Krakow. It is located on the south-western edge of the Krzemionki Zakrzowski hill, a short distance from the concrete fence of the military unit. A path runs between this fence and the opening of the cave. The cave is located at a distance of about 150 m from the gate of the unit.
39. Sanktuarium pw. Bożego Miłosierdzia
In a sanctuary in Krakow, God's merciful self-supporting provost-a sacred complex, a sanctuary-is next to the hive. The Faustina sisters. It is related to the life and activities of Fostina Kowalski. Since the 1940s. A place of pilgrimage in the 1920s, associated with the image of the merciful Jesus and the tomb of Faustina.
40. Teatr Łaźnia Nowa
Łaźnia Nowa Theatre is the newest dramatic theatre in Kraków, Poland, founded in 2005. It is located in the district of Nowa Huta which was built from the ground up during the 1950s' Communist policy of Socialist realism. Appropriately, the theatre is residing in the post-industrial halls of a former technical school.
41. Ogród Doświadczeń im. Stanisława Lema
Experience the garden. Stanislawa Lema in Krakow is an educational park established in 2007 in Krakow. The park is located in the southeast of Poland Aviation Park, covering an area of 6 hectares. Experience Garden is an outdoor branch of Krakow Municipal Engineering Museum. It was designed by Ingarden & Ewy Architects.
42. Bastion IVa Luneta Warszawska
Redit Fort 12 (IVa) "Luneta Warszawska" – a redit fort built in the years 1850-1856, an element of the fortification system of the Kraków Fortress, located at the intersection of Kamienna Street and al. 29 Listopada in Krakow, entered into the register of immovable monuments of the Małopolska Province.
43. Kościół pw. Bożego Miłosierdzia
The Church of God's Mercy--a historic branch of the Varwell branch of the Roman Catholic Church. It is located in Krakow, Smolensk, near the hive. God's mercy one, at the corner of the street. Felicians 2 and UL. Smolensk. Latin Mass is held three times a week on Sundays and Armenian Mass twice a month.
44. Szaniec FS-22
The FS-22 Rampart is a rampart in Kraków, Poland, part of the fortifications of the Kraków Fortress built by the Austrians. It was built in the years 1855-1856. At that time, the area on which it was located belonged to the village of Wola Duchacka, now it belongs to District XI Podgórze Duchackie.
45. Grota Twardowskiego
Twardowski Cave – a large karst cave in District VIII dębniki in Krakow. It is located on the south-western edge of the Krzemionki Zakrzowski hill, a short distance from the concrete fence of the Military Unit. A path runs between this fence and the opening of the cave. The cave is visible from it.
46. Kościół pw. Świętego Andrzeja
The Church of St. Andrew in the Old Town district of Kraków, Poland located at Grodzka Street, is a historical Romanesque church built between 1079 and 1098 by a medieval Polish statesman Palatine Sieciech. It is a rare surviving example of the European fortress church used for defensive purposes.
47. Fort 50a Lasówka
Fort 50a Lasówka – fort of the Kraków Fortress. It was an interfield armored fort. It was established in 1899. It is located on the southern bank of the Vistula, at Golikówka Street in Krakow. It belonged to the VII fortified area of the Kraków Fortress. Its designer was Emil Gołogórski.
48. Kościół pw. Świętej Anny
The Church of St. Anne is a Roman Catholic church located at 13 św. Anny Street in the UNESCO-protected historic centre of Kraków, Poland. It is one of the leading examples of Polish Baroque architecture designed by Tylman van Gameren, but the church's history dates back to 14th century.
49. Kościół pw. Świętego Augustyna i Świętego Jana Chrzciciela w Krakowie
Church of St. Augustine and St. John the Baptist – a Roman Catholic parish church and a Norbertine monastery church located in Zwierzyniec, at 88 Kościuszki Street in Krakow. Together with the adjacent Norbertine monastery, it forms the largest historic complex of the city after Wawel.
Crispinov Palace is a palace located in Crispinov, Krakow District. It was built in the mid-19th century and has a New Renaissance style. The facility, along with a park with a pond, is included in the Permanent Monuments Register of the Krakow Provincial Monuments Conservation Office.
51. Kościół pw. Świętej Katarzyny Aleksandryjskiej i Świętej Małgorzaty
St. Catherine of Alexandria and St. Margaret Church, Roman Catholic Church and Austrian Monastery. Augustine Eremite is near Krakowski Kazimierz Street. Augustine 7-9. The Augustine Assembly and Church is located between Rock Street, Augustine Street, Pauline Street and Rock Street.
52. Filharmonia Krakowska imienia Karola Szymanowskiego
The Kraków Philharmonic is the primary concert hall in Kraków, Poland. It is one of the largest auditoriums in the city. It consists of the main hall for orchestral performances with 693 seats, and two smaller venues, the Golden Hall and the Blue Hall, for chamber music concerts.
53. Kaplica pw. Świętego Józefa
St. Louis Chapel. Joseph was part of a complex of churches and monasteries built from 1889 to 1893 based on designs by Charles Zarumba of the Alexander Lubomirski Foundation. Double sanctuary: God's mercy and holiness. Faustina Kowalski. Now, it is part of a Lagavin Shrine complex.
54. Fort 49a Dłubnia
Armored Fortress 49A-A fortress in Krakow Fortress. It was founded between 1892 and 1896. His mission was to protect the Dzibni Valley and was assisted by 49 fortresses: 49 fortresses and 48A fortresses. The fortifications of the fortress are 491/4 Plaid Fort and 491/4 Plaid Fort.
55. Kaplica pw. Matki Boskiej Częstochowskiej
Chapel of Our Lady of Czestochowa – a Roman Catholic chapel located in the eastern part of Krakow, in Nowa Huta at Longinusa Podbipięty Street in the former village of Mogiła in the south-western part of the Mogilskie Forest. It belongs to the parish of St. Bartholomew.
56. Kościół pw. Świętego Jana Chrzciciela i Świętego Jana Ewangelisty
St. John the Baptist and St. John the Evangelist is an ancient Roman Catholic church of gift nuns, located in the Old City of Krakow. John 7A. The church is a refuge: from the redeeming slave Mother of God, the free Mother of God, the Virgin, the blessed Czech Sufi.
57. Bunkier Sztuki
Gallery of Contemporary Art "Bunkier Sztuki" – an art gallery in Krakow, established in 1965, ranked among the most important Polish institutions presenting contemporary art. It is an artistically independent cultural institution, financed by the City of Krakow.
58. Kościół pw. Świętego Floriana
The Collegiate Church of St. Florian is a historic church in Kraków, Poland. It stands at the northern end of Matejko Square and the former centre of the mediaeval city of Kleparz, now a district of Kraków. The edifice marks the beginning of the Royal Road.
59. Kościół pw. Matki Bożej Wspomożenia Wiernych
Roman Catholic Church of the Provost of Salesi, Located in the eighth district of Krakow, By the Oak Tree near Ul Street is the seat of the Roman Catholic Provost Church of Salesi, the seat of the Roman Catholic Provost Church of Salesi. Tainetzka is 39.
60. Jaskinia Pychowicka
Pychowicka Cave, Shelter in a quarry next to Twardowski Cave II, Vistula Cave – a karst cave in District VIII Dębniki in Krakow. It is located in the eastern wall of the Berger Crowbar quarry on The Księża Mountain in Pychowice at Nuremberg Street.
61. Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX wieku
The Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art at Sukiennice, is a division of the National Museum, Kraków, Poland. The Gallery is housed on the upper floor of the Renaissance Sukiennice Cloth Hall in the center of the Main Market Square in Old Town Kraków.
62. Wzgórze Lasoty
Lasoty Hill – a hill in Krakow belonging to the krzemionki Podgórskie limestone hills. It was also described as Lasotyn (1825), Lassoty Hill (1860), St. Benedict's Mountain, Lassota Hill. The name of the hill comes from the Old Slavic name Lasota.
63. Kościół pw. Pana Jezusa Dobrego Pasterza
The Good Shepherd Church of the Lord Jesus is a Roman Catholic church located in the third district of Krakow. Good Shepherd 4. It was built between 1971 and 1974 as a monument to the murdered Krakow people in German prisons and concentration camps.
64. Ogród Botaniczny Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego
The Botanic Garden of the Jagiellonian University is a botanical garden, founded in 1783 in Kraków. It is located east of the Old Town and occupies 9.6 hectares. It belongs to the Jagiellonian University and is classified as a historical location.
65. Diabelski Most
The Devil's Bridge – a historic building, one of the objects of the Austrian Fortress of Krakow. It is located in the western part of Krakow, in District VII, at the intersection of Malczewskiego Street and Waszyngtona Avenue in Zwierzyniec.
66. Żydowskie Muzeum Galicja
The Galicia Jewish Museum is located in the historic Jewish district of Kazimierz in Kraków, Poland. It is a photo exhibition documenting the remnants of Jewish culture and life in Polish Galicia, which used to be very vibrant in this area.
67. Grób Nieznanego Żołnierza
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, a monument to Polish soldiers killed on the battlefield, is located in Mateka Square in front of Grunwald Monument in Krakow. There is a bronze torch on the marble pedestal, which is lit during the celebration.
68. Centre for Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor CRICOTEKA
The Tadeusz Kantor Cricotek Art Documentation Centre is a cultural institution of the provincial government of Little Polish, established in 1980 and located at 2/4 of Nadwislanska Street, in the front hill front power plant building.
69. Smok Wawelski
Wawel Dragon Statue is a monument at the foot of the Wawel Hill in Kraków, Poland, in front of the Wawel Dragon's den, dedicated to the mythical Wawel Dragon. Installed in 1972, the statue is capable of breathing fire on demand.
70. Willa Podskale
Villa Podskale, located in the hills of Krakow, was an independent city until 1915. Designed by Anthony Dostal and built in 1909, it is a unique example of the development of hill-edge dwellings in the 19th/early 20th century.
71. Kościół Wniebowzięcia Najświętszej Maryi Panny w Krakowie
Camaldolese Hermit Monastery in Kraków is a Camaldolese priory in Bielany in Kraków, Poland. The monastery is located on the 326-metre (1,070 ft) Silver Mount. It consists of hermitages and the Assumption of Mary Church.
72. Cmentarz wojenny nr 384 – Łagiewniki
War Cemetery No. 384 – Łagiewniki – an Austrian war cemetery from the period of World War I built by the War Graves Department of the C. and K. Military Commandant in Krakow, located in its district XI Fortress Krakow.
73. Cmentarz wojenny nr 399 - Prusy
War Cemetery No. 399 – Prussia – An Austrian war cemetery from the period of World War I built by the War Graves Department of the C. and K. Military Commandant in Krakow and located in its district XI Fortress Krakow.
74. Baszta Sandomierska
Sandomierska Baszta is one of three existing Baszta on the Wawelski mountain, located on the southwest edge of the mountain. He and Bashta Lubranka (Senator) formed a unique team. Fire rack in the mid-15th century.
75. Fort 31 Benedykt
Fort 31 "St. Benedict" is a tower fort in Krakow Fortress. It was built between 1853 and 1856 and is located on Lasota Mountain in Krakow. It is listed in the permanent memorial register of Little Poland Province.
76. Kościół pw. Matki Boskiej Częstochowskiej
Church of Our Lady of Czestochowa and Blessed Wincenty Kadłubek – a Roman Catholic parish church and a Conventual Church of the Cistercians located in Krakow, on the Szklane Domy 7 housing estate in Nowa Huta.
77. Kościół pw. Zmartwychwstania Pańskiego
The Church of the Resurrection of the Lord – a Roman Catholic church located in Garbary in Krakow, at 10 Łobzowska Street, near the place where the previously demolished church of St. Peter the Small existed.
78. Kościół pw. Świętego Stanisława Biskupa i Męczennika
Church of St. Stanislaus the Bishop and Martyr – a Roman Catholic parish church, located in Krakow, in District XVII Wzgórza Krzesławickie, in the area of Kantorowice buildings, at 122 Kantorowicka Street.
79. Kościół pw. Matki Boskiej Fatimskiej
The Church of Notre Dame Fatima is a Roman Catholic parish church located near Pluversky. Commando 18, in the eighth district of Krakow. The pastor of the parish has been a pastor since 2020. Yaroslav Novak.
80. Pomnik Martyrologii Powieszonych 26 czerwca 1942 roku w Krakowie
Monument to the Martyrdom of the Hanged on June 26, 1942 in Krakow – a monument in the form of an obelisk located at Wodna Street next to the Kraków Płaszów railway station in District XIII Podgórze.
81. Kościół pw. Świętej Trójcy
The Basilica of Holy Trinity in Kraków, Poland, is a Catholic basilica. Built in a gothic style, it also houses a monastery of the Order of Preachers (Dominicans). Its history dates from the year 1223.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.