8 Sights in Kłodzko, Poland (with Map and Images)
Here you can book tickets, guided tours and other activities in Kłodzko:Tickets and guided tours on GetYourGuide*
Explore interesting sights in Kłodzko, Poland. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 8 sights are available in Kłodzko, Poland.List of cities in PolandSightseeing Tours in Kłodzko
1. Most gotycki na Młynówce
The Gothic Bridge over Młynówka is a historic stone bridge over the Młynówka Canal in Kłodzko, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland. The bridge has the features of a Gothic building and connects the Sand Island and the Old Town part of Kłodzko on Forteczna Góra with the market square and the fortress, constituting in the past part of one of the main communication routes in this part of the city. The bridge is closed to vehicular traffic. Under the bridge on the eastern side there is a square of Twin Cities.
2. Twierdza Kłodzko
Kłodzko Fortress is a unique fortification complex of the Lower Silesian Voivodeship in southwestern Poland. The fortress once was one of the biggest strongholds in Prussian Silesia, however, in the whole German Empire, it was regarded as a minor one. Now, together with an extensive network of tunnels, it is one of the biggest attractions of the town of Kłodzko, with its underground labyrinth and a repository of different objects, from old fire engines to local glassware.
3. Muzeum Ziemi Kłodzkiej
Museum of the Kłodzko Land in Kłodzko – established in 1963 museum and scientific institution covering the area of the Kłodzko Land and its multinational cultural heritage, in particular geology, geography, history, history of material culture and art of the region. The seat of the museum is the former Jesuit convent in Kłodzko. It is administratively subordinate to the city. In 2001 it was entered into the State Register of Museums.
4. Kościół Matki Bożej Różańcowej
The Church of Our Lady of the Rosary in Kłodzko is a Roman Catholic parish church located on Sand Island in Kłodzko, Poland. The present building was built on the site of older ones in the years 1628-1631. The church has a three-nave, orientated and brick basilica layout with a semicircular ended chancel separated from its body. Two towers stand in the west façade. The building was significantly damaged during the flood in July 1997.
Pillory in Kłodzko – a replica of the pillory liquidated in 1793, which was located in the eastern part of the market square, near the city well and the entrance to the town hall in Kłodzko. The pillory was rebuilt in 2011. The replica was made of Radkowski sandstone; It has a height of 460 centimeters. On the pedestal there is a figurine of a peasant with a sack of grain.
6. Kościół św. Jerzego i św. Wojciecha
Church of St. George and St. Adalbert – one of the five churches located in Kłodzko, located in the Przedmieście Ząbkowickie district, at 36 Waleriana Łukasińskiego Street, on the high slope of the left bank of the Nysa Kłodzka. The temple has the status of a filial church of the parish of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Wikipedia: Kościół św. Jerzego i św. Wojciecha w Kłodzku (PL)
7. Podziemna Trasa Turystyczna
Underground Tourist Route of the Millennium of the Polish State in Kłodzko – open to visitors part of the underground, located under the Old Town of Kłodzko. The route is about 700 m long and there are several thematic rooms with exhibits on the history of the city.
8. Klasztor Sióstr Klarysek
The Poor Clares Monastery in Kłodzko – a baroque building erected by the Bernardines in 1665 next to the church of St. George and St. Adalbert. The monastery is located at 34 Łukasińskiego Street and currently houses the Poor Clares.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.