Looking for premium sights?
Here you can book tickets, guided tours and other activities in Yokohama:Get tickets and guided tours now *
Here you can find interesting sights in Yokohama, Japan. Click on a marker on the map to view details about the sight. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 71 sights are available in Yokohama, Japan.List of cities in Japan Sightseeing Tours in Yokohama
Tōkasan Jōmyō Zenji (稲荷山浄妙寺) is a Zen Buddhist temple of the Rinzai sect, Kenchō-ji school, in Kamakura, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. Jōmyō-ji is Number Five of the five temples known as Kamakura Gozan, and the only one of the five not founded by a member of the Hōjō clan. Jōmyō-ji has instead, as nearby Zuisen-ji, deep ties with the Ashikaga clan, and was one of the family's funeral temples (bodaiji). For this reason the family's kamon, or crest, is ubiquitous on its premises. The first three characters of its full name mean "Inari mountain", presumably from the hill of the same name where it stands, in its turn named after an ancient Inari myth. Jōmyō-ji has given its name to the surrounding area, the characters for which have been however deliberately changed from 浄妙寺 to 浄明寺.
Kawasaki Daishi (川崎大師) is the popular name of Heiken-ji , a Buddhist temple in Kawasaki, Japan. Founded in 1128, it is the headquarters of the Chizan sect of Shingon Buddhism. Kawasaki Daishi is a popular temple for hatsumōde. In 2006, 2.72 million people engaged in hatsumōde here, the third largest figure in Japan and the largest in Kanagawa Prefecture. In 2016, the temple made preparations to receive 3 million visitors over the same period. Keihin Electric Express Railway, the oldest railroad company in the Kantō region of Japan, commenced service in January 1899 to carry passengers to Kawasaki Daishi from Tokyo.
Sōji-ji (總持寺) is one of two daihonzan of the Sōtō school of Zen Buddhism. The other is Eihei-ji temple in Fukui Prefecture. Fodor's calls it "one of the largest and busiest Buddhist institutions in Japan". The temple was founded in 740 as a Shingon Buddhist temple. Keizan, later known as Sōtō's great patriarch Taiso Jōsai Daishi, founded the present temple in 1321, when he renamed it Sōji-ji with the help and patronage of Emperor Go-Daigo. The temple has about twelve buildings in Tsurumi, part of the port city of Yokohama, one designed by the architect Itō Chūta.
Yokohama Dock (Yokohama Dock) is a shipyard formerly located in Yokohama City. Later, it merged with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries to form Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Yokohama Dock. It was later renamed Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Yokohama Shipyard. In 1983 (Showa 58), the shipyard moved to Honmu area and changed its name to Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Yokohama Manufacturing Co., Ltd., and the former site was redeveloped as Yokohama Port Future 21. Two dry docks remain on the land and have been designated as important national cultural property (see # Evolution.
The Imperial Shrine in Iseyama is a shrine in Miyazaki-CHO, Yokohama West District, Kanagawa Prefecture. Heaven shines on the great god of the emperor as the sacrifice god, and cherry blossoms are the social It is often called "Imperial Palace" in Yokohama. The old society was the official currency, the national currency society, etc., and later changed to the county society. Kanagawa Prefecture Zongshe (General God), the general guard of Yokohama and Yokohama Port, is widely known for "Ise God of Kanto" and "Ise God who can hear the whistle".
Old Henggoujia Residence is an old residence located in No.3 Ding Mu, Shigu, Hejian District, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture. Built from the end of Shogunate to Meiji era, it was designated as the tangible cultural property of Yokohama City. This is the mansion of Henggou's family, who is the famous master of Shangshi Gu Cun, a subordinate of Oda Che's family in Edo shogunate flag. Now, as the Maotai-flavor park of Yokohama Rural Living Museum, "Henggou Wufu" has been turned into a park and opened to the outside world.
Sugimoto-dera is a Buddhist temple in Kamakura, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan, one of the oldest temples in Kamakura and, together with Hōkai-ji, the only one of the Tendai denomination. The temple is Number one of the Bandō Sanjūsankasho pilgrimage circuit. Two of the three statues of goddess Kannon it enshrines are Important Cultural Properties. Sugimotodera is nicknamed Geba Kannon, because horsemen never failed to dismount from their steeds when they passed by. The temple is a branch temple of Hōkai-ji.
Yamanote Italian Yamanote Garden is a garden located in Yamanote area, Central District, Yokohama City. From 1880 (Meiji 13) to 1886, the Italian Consulate was established, so it was called Italian Mountain. This is an Italian garden with geometric waterways and flower beds. In 1993 and 1997, it was relocated to Hall 18 of Bluff and Diplomat's House respectively. In the flower bed, the prestige Durion presented by Lyon, twin cities, blooms in the rose season.
Nengjiantang Site is the site of the underground Tibetan Hall on Nengjiantaisen Mountain in Kanazawa District, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture. Since ancient times, it has been loved by people as a scenic spot. Zen master Xinyue, a monk of Ming Dynasty, recited the scenery overlooking from here in Chinese poems, which is the origin of "Eight Scenes of Kanazawa" and the origin of modern street names. Yokohama's "regional historical sites" are registered.
Chuanhe Fuji (Chuanhe Fuji Tomb, Chuanhe Fuji Tomb) is a Fuji Tomb in the late Shogunate-Meiji era. It once existed as one of the ruins of Gangbei New Town near Fuji Jianqiu 18 (used to be No.2037 and No.2038 of Chuanhe Town) in Duzhu District, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture. At present, Chuanhe Fuji, located in Chuanhe Fuji Park (Fuji Jianqiu 20, Duzhu District), is a newly built native Fuji about 200m southeast of its original location.
Yokohama Park is a park and place name located in the central district of Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture. Adjacent to the old Yokohama municipal government offices, the land contains Yokohama Stadium and the main venue of DeNA Best in Yokohama. The area is about 63,800 m2. It is the ancient western-style park in the city, second only to Yamanote Park, and it is also the oldest park open to Japanese people in Japan.
Baiguanchi Park is a park located in Baiguanchi, Kanagawa District, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture. It is adjacent to Lixiaoyuan Garden in Kanagawa Prefecture (35.491311 N and 139.626230 E). There are rides. Fishing can be done in the white streamer pool in the park. Kanewa was selected by Kanagawa District of Yokohama City as the place around the citizens and the favorite place "Our 50 Cities Kanewa".
The Hara Model Railway Museum is a model railway museum in Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Japan, which opened on 10 July 2012. Managed by Mitsui Fudosan, the museum houses the extensive collection of model trains built and amassed by the Japanese model railway enthusiast Nobutaro Hara . The museum covers an area of approximately 1,700 m², with the display area covering an area of approximately 1,200 m².
The Yokohama Tram Protection Museum (Yokohamasen Dendenkan) is located at 3 -chome, Takijin, Isogo -ku, Yokohama -shi, Kanagawa, and was abolished in March 1972 (Showa 47), the roadside train of the Yokohama City Transportation Bureau (Yokohama Market. ) A facility that preserves and displays materials related to). It is operated by the Yokohama City Transportation Cooperation Association.
Kamakura-gū (鎌倉宮) is a shrine in Kamakura, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. It was erected by Emperor Meiji in 1869 to enshrine the spirit of Prince Morinaga, who was imprisoned and later executed where the shrine now stands in 1335 by order of Ashikaga Tadayoshi. For this reason, the shrine is also known as Ōtōnomiya or Daitōnomiya (大塔宮) from the Prince's full name.
Miaoyuan Temple is a Rilianzong Temple located in Miyaomachi, Kawasaki District, Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture. There is a "Monument to the Merits of Erjun Quantian", which praises Huyu Tanaka, the ancestor of Zhongxing in Kawasaki City. The mountain name is Changjing Mountain. The old mountain is Baotian Miaoben Temple, and now it is the edge of Tongshi Zasi Valley.
Baosheng Temple is a Buddhist temple of Koyasan True Word Sect located in the southern district of Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture. No. Qinglong Mountain Treasure King Kong Courtyard. There are a large number of ancient documents and Buddhist paintings, and the documents of Cargill 2 years (1442), when the place name of Yokohama first appeared, have been preserved.
The train and bus museum (Densha and Bath Kubutsukan) is a railway preservation exhibition facility operated by Tokyu Corporation in Miyamae -ku, Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture. The nearest station is Miyakidai Station on the Tokyu Denentoshi Line, with a building under the Denentoshi Line elevated, and one of the entrance is in front of the ticket gate.
Yokohama Ningyo's house is a museum located in 18 Yamashita -cho, Naka -ku, Yokohama -shi, Kanagawa. There are more than 13,000 dolls and dolls in 141 countries around the world. It also exhibits dolls in Japan and overseas. The facility is owned by Yokohama City and operates the Tanseusha and Tokyu Community Co -operators as a designated manager.
Kanagawa Taichung, located in Kanagawa District, Yokohama City, was designed by Sheng Haizhou at the end of Edo period and built by Yi Yu Matsuyama Fan. In addition, land reclamation works are underway along with apartment buildings, and discussions are taking place between Kanagawa Prefecture and local residents and historians.
Narita Yamato Yokohama Bieyuan Yanming Courtyard is a temple of Zhishan Sect of True Word Sect located in Miyazaki Town, West District, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture. Yokohama Bieyuan of Narita Mountain Xinsheng Temple (Narita City, Chiba Prefecture) is commonly known as Yemaoshan Immobile Zun and Yokohama Narita Mountain.
The Yokohama Archives of History in Naka ward, central Yokohama, near Yamashita Park, is a repository for archive materials on Japan and its connection with foreign powers since the arrival of Commodore Matthew Perry in 1853. The archives are next to Kaiko Hiroba where Commodore Perry landed to sign the Convention of Kanagawa.
Yingyi Pavilion is a commercial hall built in Yokohama in the late Edo period, and it is also the first branch of Jaudin-Massesson Chamber of Commerce (Jardine Matheson Foreign Firm) opened in Japan. It was built in Yamashita Town 1, Central District, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture (Hall 1, Old Yamashita Town Reservation).
Kawasaki Ukiyo-e Gallery (Kawasaki Ukiyo-e Gallery) inherited the collection of Kawasaki Shazili Archive, an old private art museum along Tokaido, which opened in 2001 and closed on September 17, 2016, and reopened on December 3, 2019 at the 3rd floor of Tahe, Kawasaki Station, 12-1, Bencho, Kawasaki Station, Kawasaki City.
Rizhi Shrine is a shrine located in the southern district of Yokohama. The old village community, Yoshida Xintian (more than 40 towns in Yokohama Guanwai area) is the general guard. Autumn Festival was selected as "50 Choices of Jinchuan Festival", and its scale is second to none in Yokohama. Known as the Three Palaces.
The Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Yokohama Building (mitsubi shijūkō yokohama building) is a skyscraper located in Minato Mirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. Together with the Marunouchi Double-Bridge Building in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, it has the head office function of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
27. Hikawa Maru
Hikawa Maru (氷川丸) is a Japanese ocean liner that Yokohama Dock Company built for Nippon Yūsen Kabushiki Kaisha. She was launched on 30 September 1929 and made her maiden voyage from Kobe to Seattle on 13 May 1930. She is permanently berthed as a museum ship at Yamashita Park, Naka-ku, Yokohama.
Chuanhe Fuji Park is an urban park (adjacent park) located in Duzhu District, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture. Kawakawa Fuji is one of the native Fuji originated from Fuji Tomb, and it is the symbol of Kawakawa Town. The official name in the urban planning law is No.13 Park near Gangbei New Town.
American Mountain Park, located in Yamamachi, Central District, Yokohama City, is the first three-dimensional urban park in China, built on the upper part of the station building of "Yuanding Zhonghua Street Station" on the future line of Hong Kong. The park covers an area of about 0.6 hectares.
Kamonyama Park is a park in Nishi-ku, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. Located on a hill overlooking Minato Mirai 21, a statue of Naosuke Ii, who played key role in the opening of Yokohama Port in 1859, stands in the park. It is also a famous place for cherry blossoms in spring.
Myouin is a temple of the Shingon Susendakuji school in the 12 places in Kamakura City, Kanagawa Prefecture. The mountain is Mt. Iimori. The temple is Kankiji. The principal is the five Daiho Ming King, which is also called the "Gohodo". The 8th place of the Kamakura Kannon Sacred Ground.
Yokohama -shi Sanshodai Archeological Museum is an archeological history museum located in Okamura, Isogo -ku, Yokohama -shi, Kanagawa. We will preserve and exhibit relics and relics excavated from the historic site of the country, Sankudai, and introduce the history of ancient Yokohama.
Inamao Shrine is located in Kawasaki District, Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture. The old society was a township society, but now it is the attached shrine of the shrine hall. Formerly known as Mountain King Quan Xian and Wuwengchui Shrine, it is still the general name of Mountain King.
Seto Shrine (Seto Shrine) is a shrine located in Seto, Kanazawa District, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture. Also known as Seto Mishima Akira. The old society is a rural society. Now he has become a religious legal person and a coin-offering envoy to the Shrine in Kanagawa Shrine Hall.
Yokohama Halistos Orthodox Church is a church of the Orthodox Church, which belongs to the Japan Harristos Orthodox Church Tokyo Daikyo Ward and has a livelihood asyloma cathedral. Located in Kanagawa Ward, Yokohama. It is set up an iconostasis produced by the Saint Saigai Monastery.
Miaofa Temple is a Rilianzong Temple located in Mingse Town, Housuka District, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture. The mountain passes through Wangshan. The old mountain is Yuze Miaohokaji. Get rid of learning from the law. It was designated as the historical site of Rilian Zongmen.
Cosmo Clock 21 is a 112.5 metre tall ferris wheel at the Cosmo World amusement park in the Minato Mirai 21 district of Yokohama, Japan. When it first opened, it was the world's tallest Ferris wheel, until the completion of the 108-metre (354 ft) Igosu 108 in Shiga, Japan, in 1992.
The Giant Buddha Jiro Memorial Hall is the memorial hall of the writer Giant Buddha Jiro located at No.113 Yamamachi, Central District, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture. Located adjacent to the Hill Park with a view of the harbor. The design was designed by Taro, Pubian Town.
Nogeyama Park is a city park (general park) located in Nishi -ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture. The area is about 9.1ha, and there is a Nogeyama Zoo on the premises, and is famous as a famous cherry blossom spot. You can overlook the Minato Mirai district from the park.
Former Fuji Bank Yokohama Branch is a building located in Honmachi, Naka -ku, Yokohama -shi, Kanagawa. Completed in 1929 (Showa 4) and was used as a branch of Fuji Bank until 2001, and since 2005, it has been used as a school building at Tokyo University of the Arts.
Changqing Temple is a Rilianzong Temple located in Qingshuiqiu, South District of Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture. The mountain name is Rongyu Mountain. The old mountain is a temple that extends the mountain for a long time, and it is divorced from the teacher's law.
Nogeyama Zoological Gardens is a free zoo opened in April 1951 and located in Nogeyama Park, in Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Japan. It covers 9.6 hectares and houses about 1400 animals of 100 different species. It is open from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm and is closed on Mondays.
Guangming Temple is a pure land temple located in Gengtai, Yokohama Shinan District, Kanagawa Prefecture. The mountain is auspicious to go up the mountain. This deity is Amitabha Buddha. The 10th spiritual field of Guanyin's 33 spiritual fields in the city.
The Umano Museum is a museum that exhibits related materials related to horse racing and horse -racing, located on the premises of Negishi Horse Racing Memorial Park (Negishi Forest Park) in Naka -ku, Yokohama -shi, Kanagawa. Opened by JRA in 1977.
Ryuhoji is a temple of Soto sect in Ueki, Kamakura City, Kanagawa Prefecture. The mountain is Yokoyama. The main statue is the statue of Shaka Nyorai, the foundation is Hojo Tsunari, and the opening of the mountain is said to be Taizun Sakae.
Yandao Shrine is a shrine located in Erdingmu, Yuyi Town, Central District, Yokohama City. The guards of Yokohama Village now sacrifice gods to the three goddesses (Ji Zun of Shichu Island, Ji Zun of Duoji Li and Ji Zun of Duoqi Capital).
If Miyagi Hachi Palace is a shrine located in front of Master Station in Kawasaki District, Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture. The old master Kahara is always guarding. There are Jinshan Shrine, which is famous for its "Golden Sacrifice".
The former Tokyo-Mitsubishi Bank Yokohama Central Branch is located in the central district of Yokohama, which was completed in 1934. In 2004, the low-rise department was converted into a high-rise apartment with the appearance of a bank.
Negishi Racecourse was a horse-racing facility located on the outskirts of Yamate in the treaty port of Yokohama, recognized as the first purpose built European style racecourse in Japan. The course was operational between 1866 and 1942.
Asama Shrine is a shrine located in Nishi -ku, Yokohama -shi, Kanagawa. It was the guardian of the former lawn village (Shiboumura, now Asama -cho). It is located on a hill called Sleeve Suriyama, where the side hole tumulus is crowded.
Kawasaki Tsurumi Kinato Bus Co., Ltd. is a bus -exclusive bus company headquartered in Kawasaki -ku, Kawasaki -shi, Kanagawa. The abbreviation is a Rinko bus, which is an officially used abbreviation since the company was founded.
Zheng Bodaiji is a temple in Shangxiang Town, Rongqu, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture. True words. According to legend, it was established by Yuan Lai Dynasty, and many collections were designated as cultural property.
The famous temple is located in Kanazawa Town, Kanazawa District, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture. The mountain is a lot of gold. This deity is Maitreya Bodhisattva. No.75, Lingchang, 88, Dongguo, New Four Kingdoms.
Yusheng History Museum is a folk history museum located in Longbao Temple, 128 trees, Kamakura City, Kanagawa Prefecture. The exhibition focuses on the relevant historical data of Yusheng City in Warring States Period.
Linguang Temple, located in the Green Zone of Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture, is a Buddhist temple of Takano Mountain True Word Sect. The mountain name is Yaju Mountain. Spiritual Field No.66, eighty-eighth Kanto.
Yokohama Anpanman Children's Museum (Yokohama Anpanman Children's Museum) is a complex of participating museums and shopping malls on the theme of "Anpanman" located in Minatomirai, Nishi -ku, Yokohama -shi, Kanagawa.
Johoji is a Jodo sect temple located in Honmachi, Fujisawa City, Kanagawa Prefecture. The mountain name is Hachiozan. The official name is "Hachiozan Musakurin Tsukoji Temple". It was the temple of Kamakura Komyoji.
Mitsui Sumitomo Bank Yokohama Branch is a building located in Honmachi, Naka -ku, Yokohama -shi, Kanagawa. Completed in 1931 (Showa 6) and is still used as an active bank store as of 2016. The branch code is 588.
66. 長光山 妙蓮寺
Hayano Seiichi Park is a city planning grave garden located in Hayano, Aso -ku, Kawasaki -shi, Kanagawa. The area is 208,337m2, the second largest cemetery park after the Midorigaoka Cemetery in Kawasaki City.
69. 一心山良翁院 境木延命地蔵尊
Sakaigi Jizo is a Buddhist temple dedicated to Jizo Bodhisattva in Hodogaya -ku, Yokohama -shi, Kanagawa. Located on the top of Gongtaisaka in the former Tokaido, it is the border between Musashi and Sagami.
70. 妙善寺 -Myouzenji-
Chonji Temple is a temple of the Nichiren sect located in Katakura 5 -chome, Kanagawa -ku, Yokohama -shi, Kanagawa. The mountain name is Kamikoyama. Former Motoyama is Omotoyama Birthday. Shioshi law.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.