Here you can find interesting sights in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Click on a marker on the map to view details about the sight. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 8 sights are available in Székesfehérvár, Hungary.List of cities in Hungary Sightseeing Tours in Székesfehérvár
1. Vörösmarty Színház
The Vörösmarty Theatre in downtown Székesfehérvár has a long history and a leading role in the history of Hungarian theatre. Founded in 1874, its main building is one of the first professional stone theaters in the country. On his stage, the most outstanding Hungarian actors have performed for more than one hundred and forty years of its history. Many of the actors of the past decades and of our time have also started their careers in this place, which has borne the name of Vörösmarty since 1913. Its main building is one of the significant monuments of Main Street. Its director since 2012 is director and actor János Szikora.
The Fehérvári jog, more commonly known as the Country Apple, is a red marble fountain located in the center of the City Hall Square in the downtown of Székesfehérvár. The fountain is the work of sculptor Béla Ohmann, it was erected in 1943 and is intended to symbolize the historical past of Székesfehérvár. The past when the city was the capital, the crowning city and the seat of the Kingdom of Hungary. It directly commemorates the medieval right of self-government of Székesfehérvár, the first real Hungarian city, the right of Fehérvár.
3. Fekete Sas Patikamúzeum
The Black Hawk Museum of Pathology, a permanent exhibit of King St Stephen's Museum on the main street in the heart of Cesbeth City, offers insight into the history of pharmaceuticals, or its history of pharmaceuticals in the cathedral. This museum, equipped with Baroque furniture and equipment, is an 18. He greeted visitors with the typical face of his time. The museum will showcase the two hundred years of Jesuit operation, followed by the folk-controlled hoof at Sykes White Castle. This building is protected by historical sites.
4. Kati néni
Aunt Katie, a bronze statue of this slant woman, is located on the Seine River in Cester Francis Pedestrian Street. The former Aries Market icon, whose harbor is made up of high city wagons, is a sculpture created by the old woman of the Corsese City Ballet, inspired by Molna Imluna Boda Katarin, who even sold milk and milk ducks at the age of 93. Cut into quadruples, italics, and fried into crispy skins with your own fat, goose is a local dish specialty in the United States, which is a kind of usury.
5. Boldogasszony bazilika
The Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary was a basilica in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. From the year 1000 until 1527, it was the site of the coronation of the Hungarian monarch. After the Ottomans occupied the city in 1543, coronations of the Hungarian monarch moved elsewhere; the building was extensively damaged in a fire in 1601. It was replaced by the Cathedral Basilica of Székesfehérvár in 1777.
6. Szent Anna-kápolna
The Chapel of St. Anne in Székesfehérvár, also known as the Hentel Chapel, is the only intact Gothic monument in the city, as well as the only intact medieval building. During the reign of King Matthias I, around 1474, it was built by the wealthy local citizen Hentel and the then preacher of the coronation basilica, the patron Domonkos of Kálmáncsa. It stands downtown, in Pope John Paul II Square.
7. Szent István-székesegyház
The Cathedral Basilica of St. Stephen the King also called Székesfehérvár Cathedral is the name given to a religious building of the Catholic Church in Hungary which serves as the cathedral of the city of Székesfehérvár, and therefore the seat of the Diocese of Székesfehérvár which was created in 1777 by bull "In universa gregis" of Pope Pius VI.
8. Szent Imre-templom
The Church of St. Emeric in Székesfehérvár stands in the city center, on the Town Hall Square. According to tradition, on the site of the church and monastery once stood the royal palace in which Stephen I's son, Prince Imre, was born. The relic of the eponymous is located in the foundation stone of the temple.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.