Explore interesting sights in Mosbach, Germany. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 6 sights are available in Mosbach, Germany.Sightseeing Tours in Mosbach
The temple house near the banks of the Neckar in Neckarelz in Baden-Württemberg goes back to the medieval residential tower of a Johanniterburg with the former name Burg Elz. The building, which has been called the Temple House since the late 16th century, is the second oldest building in Mosbach after Lohrbach Castle and the only Johanniterburg in Baden-Württemberg that has been preserved in its authentic form. One of the art treasures of the building, which is used as a Catholic church, is the Conradus Stone, a grave slab from around 1300.
2. Haus Kickelhain
Haus Kickelhain at Harnischgasse 13 in Mosbach in the Neckar-Odenwald district in northern Baden-Württemberg is a historic half-timbered house. As an example of the living situation of bygone times, it is part of the Mosbach City Museum, which is housed in the neighbouring Old Hospital. The building is considered to be the narrowest half-timbered house in Mosbach and one of the smallest free-standing half-timbered houses in southern Germany.
The Gutlutanlage in Mosbach is a late medieval ensemble made of Gutleuthaus, Elendshaus and Gutleutkapelle. The facility was once north outside of the city walls, served different purposes in the course of history and today forms the attractive entrance area of the Mosbach cemetery furnished around 1520.
4. Alfeldsches Haus
The Alfeldsche Haus in the centre of Neckarelz, a district of the large district town of Mosbach in the Neckar-Odenwald district in northern Baden-Württemberg, is a historic half-timbered house. It takes its name from the Alfeld family, who ran the farm belonging to the house for a long time.
5. Katholische Kirche St. Paulus
The Evangelical Church in Lohrbach, a district of Mosbach in the Neckar-Odenwald district in northern Baden-Württemberg, goes back to the 13th century. Today's Evangelical church building was built in 1818 while maintaining some older components such as the tower substructure.
6. Sankt Cäcilia
The Roman Catholic parish church of St. Cäcilia in Mosbach in the Neckar-Odenwald district (Baden-Württemberg) was built in 1934–1935 according to the design of the architect Hans Herkommer and has been a listed building since 1983.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.