Explore interesting sights in Friedrichshafen, Germany. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 9 sights are available in Friedrichshafen, Germany.Sightseeing Tours in Friedrichshafen
1. SchlosskircheBook Ticket*
The Evangelical Lutheran Castle Church is located at the end of Klosterstraße in Friedrichshafen and on the Lake Constance circular route and is an important building in the course of the Upper Swabian Baroque Road. Its two 55 m high towers are a striking landmark of the city of Friedrichshafen. At the time of its construction in 1702, it was the largest baroque church building on Lake Constance.
The school museum at Friedrichstraße 14 in Friedrichshafen is one of the largest school museums in Germany. It shows the history of the school in Germany on three floors. A special feature of the museum are the three original classrooms from 1850, 1900 and 1930, which were saved from demolition from old schoolhouses and built into the museum rooms. In the classrooms, you can take a seat in the benches, experience for yourself how the equipment has changed over the centuries and try out a few things, for example writing on slates. In addition, there are themed rooms such as the punishment room, the collection of teaching materials and a room dedicated to the school under National Socialism. Annual temporary exhibitions show new things from the history of childhood.
3. Hüni-Leuthold zu Ehren
Hüni GmbH + Co. KG is a tannery founded in 1859 by Hans Heinrich Hüni in Friedrichshafen. The family business in the sixth generation specializes in coatings with organic plastics in the course of its history and, under the brand name Proco plastic coatings, offers surface and corrosion protection in almost all areas of process technology. It is Germany's oldest company for plastic coatings and the first and oldest industrial operations in the city of Friedrichshafen.
4. Zeppelin Museum
The Zeppelin Museum Friedrichshafen is a museum in Friedrichshafen in Germany, the birthplace of the Zeppelin airship. The museum houses the largest collection on airship travel in the world, and chronicles the history of the Zeppelin airships. In addition, it is the only museum in Germany that combines technology and art. The museum has been in its current location at the Hafenbahnhof since it was reopened in 1996. The exhibition was designed by HG Merz.
5. St. Gangolf
The parish church of St. Gangolf is the Roman Catholic parish church in the district of Kluftern in Friedrichshafen, Germany. She belongs to the pastoral care unit (SE) Markdorf in the deanery of Linzgau of the Archdiocese of Freiburg. The patron saint of the church is St. Gangolf, whose feast day is 11 May.
6. Schussen - Grillhaus am See
The Schussen engine river was a railway and automotive ferry on Lake Constance, which was used on the ferry line between Friedrichshafen and Romanshorn from 1929 to 1983. After the ferry was polled, the structures were set up on land and served as a clubhouse of the sailing motor boat club Friedrichshafen.
7. Schloss Friedrichshafen
The Monastery Hofen, also known as the Friedrichshafen Palace, is a former Benedictine monastery on Lake Constance in the area of the present town of Friedrichshafen. The name of the castle is given that after secularization in the 19th century it fell into the possession of the house of Württemberg.
8. Dornier Museum Friedrichshafen
The Dornier Museum Friedrichshafen is an aerospace museum located in the German town of Friederichshafen near Lake Constance. The museum exhibits the aircraft designs of Claude Dornier, the Dornier company and aerospace products of Airbus.
9. St. Nikolaus
The Catholic Church of St. Nikolaus is a cultural monument and is located in Schanzstraße or at Adenauerplatz of the city of Friedrichshafen. Due to the proximity to Lake Constance, your bell tower is a landmark of the city.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.