Book tickets, guided tours and activities in Frankfurt.
Guided Free Walking Tours
Book free guided walking tours in Frankfurt.
Explore interesting sights in Frankfurt, Germany. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 87 sights are available in Frankfurt, Germany.Sightseeing Tours in Frankfurt
1. Städel MuseumBook Free Tour*
The Städel, officially the Städelsches Kunstinstitut und Städtische Galerie, is an art museum in Frankfurt, with one of the most important collections in Germany. The Städel Museum owns 3,100 paintings, 660 sculptures, more than 4,600 photographs and more than 100,000 drawings and prints. It has around 7,000 m2 (75,000 sq ft) of display and a library of 115,000 books.
2. Goethe House
The Goethe House is a writer's house museum located in the Innenstadt district of Frankfurt, Germany. It is the birthplace and childhood home of German poet and playwright Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. It is also the place where Goethe wrote his famous works Götz von Berlichingen, The Sorrows of Young Werther, and the first drafts of Urfaust. The house has mostly been operated as a museum since its 1863 purchase by the Freies Deutsches Hochstift, displaying period furniture and paintings from Goethe's time in the house.
3. St. Paul's Church
St Paul's Church is a former Protestant church in Frankfurt, Germany, used as a national assembly hall. Its important political symbolism dates back to 1848 when the Frankfurt Parliament convened there, the first publicly and freely-elected German legislative body.
4. Haus Wertheym
Haus Wertheim, also known as Wertheym, is a half-timbered house built around 1600 at the Fahrtor in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. It is the only house in its original state with exposed half-timbering in Frankfurt's old town, which survived the air raids on Frankfurt am Main almost unscathed. The house is a listed building. Until the destruction of the old town, little attention was paid to it. Today, with its massive ground floor with sandstone arcades, the two cantilevered half-timbered upper floors and the slate attic, it is considered typical of Frankfurt's architectural style. Since the 1970s, its appearance and its status as the last of what used to be more than 1200 half-timbered houses in the old town has helped to promote the desire for comprehensive reconstructions of representative old town houses in the Frankfurt citizenry.
Frankfurt-Höchst has a whole series of historic buildings, especially in its old town with its floor area of approx. 75,000 m² (7.5 ha), which are witnesses to the long history of the city of Höchst am Main, which was independent until 1928. Despite several serious fires in the city, including the two great fires of 10 December 1586 and 24 September 1778, and devastation during the Thirty Years' War, many old buildings have survived the centuries. Even during the Second World War, there was only relatively little war damage in Höchst, 53 houses were damaged or destroyed. The historic old town has been preserved. It contains many architectural and cultural monuments, including around 400 half-timbered houses, see List of cultural monuments in Frankfurt-Höchst.
6. Bürgerhospital Frankfurt
The Bürgerhospital is a hospital in Frankfurt am Main. His location has been located in the densely populated district of Nordend on Nibelungenallee, not far from the German National Library since 1903. It was the first hospital in Frankfurt am Main, which also treated local citizens. The original building complex was between 1771 and 1779 southeast of the Eschenheim Tor by Dr. Senckenbergische Foundation built. Previously, there had already been the hospital to the Holy Spirit, which was first mentioned in 1267 and still existing today, which was only open to the accommodation of strangers, pilgrims, hiking journeyman, servants and central boxes. Sick Frankfurt citizens, on the other hand, had to be cared for and cared for by a doctor at home.
The Kelsterbach Terrace is a river terrace, built in the Old and Middle Pliocene, which is now 12 to 17 metres high and eight kilometres long river terrace in the submaine level south of Frankfurt am Main. The terrace is an ice-age remnant of the former river bed of the current river Main. The slope of the terrace, which slopes slope from south to north, is the only terrain level in the Frankfurt Stadtwald. Several hill tombs and archaeological finds on site testify to the human use of the Kelsterbach terrace in the Stone Age and Bronze Age to the Iron Age. Along the upper edge of the terrace, the oldest known road connection in Frankfurt runs with the border snow.
The Grüneburgpark is a public park in Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany, located in the Westend quarter. It began as a park for the Grüne Burg, a castle from the 14th century. In 1789, the banker Peter Heinrich von Bethmann Metzler acquired the property, and had the park designed. In 1837, the property was bought by the Rothschild family, who erected a palace-like mansion in the style of a French Loire palace. They commissioned Heinrich Siesmayer to develop an English garden, completed in 1877. Under the Nazi regime, Albert von Goldschmidt-Rothschild had to give up his family home. The palace was destroyed in an air raid in 1944.
9. Behrens-Bau Turm und Brücke
The Technical Administration Building of Hoechst AG is an expressionist office building by the architect Peter Behrens on the site of the former Hoechst company in Frankfurt-Höchst in the German state of Hesse. It is also referred to as the Peter Behrens Building (Peter-Behrens-Bau) by the operator of the Höchst Industrial Park, as the site of the former Hoechst works has been called since the merger of Hoechst AG and other companies and the subsequent abandonment of the traditional corporate name. The building had worldwide fame in a stylised form as part as the Hoechst company's tower and bridge logo from 1947 to 1997.
10. Gedenkstätte Großmarkthalle
The Memorial at the Frankfurt Grossmarkthalle commemorates the deportation of Jews from Frankfurt am Main in Nazi Germany during the Holocaust. From 1941 to 1945, the Gestapo used the cellar of the Grossmarkthalle as a gathering place for the deportation of Jews from the city and the Rhine-Main area. During ten mass deportations between October 1941 and September 1942 alone, about 10,050 people were deported from the Großmarkthalle railway station in freight trains to ghettos, concentration and extermination camps and subsequently murdered. As far as is known, only 179 deportees survived the Second World War.
St. Leonhard is a parish of the Roman Catholic Church in Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany. Its historic church dates to 1219, when it was erected in the centre of the town close to the river Main, as a Romanesque-style basilica. From 1425, it was remodeled to a hall church in late Gothic style. St. Leonhard was the only one of nine churches in the Old Town that survived World War II almost undamaged. Today, the parish is part of the Domgemeinde and serves as the parish church of English-speaking Catholics. It is a monument of Frankfurt's history as well as church history and medieval crafts.
12. Verkehrsmuseum Frankfurt am Main
The Frankfurt am Main Transport Museum is a transport museum dedicated to the transport history of urban transport in Frankfurt am Main and the Rhine-Main region in the Schwanheim district of Frankfurt. The museum is also a company museum of the Stadtwerke Frankfurt am Main and the Verkehrsgesellschaft Frankfurt (VGF). It is part of the route of industrial culture Rhein-Main. Since the beginning of 2022, the museum has been closed until further notice due to defects in fire protection. The discussion will be a renovation of the Westhalle and a demolition with new building.
13. Der Barfüßer
Comic Art in Frankfurt's Green Belt is a series of humorous sculptures in Frankfurt am Main. The 14 works of comic art exhibited in public spaces throughout Frankfurt's green belt are made according to designs by members of the New Frankfurt School. In 2001, the first publicly presented work in the series was the Frankfurt Green Armadillo, designed by the illustrator and author Robert Gernhardt. By 2017, more than a dozen other works of art followed. The patron of the series is the City of Frankfurt in cooperation with the Caricatura Museum für Komische Kunst Frankfurt.
14. Willemer Häuschen
The Willemer House is a classicist garden house dating back to the early 19th century in Frankfurt am Main. It became known by the encounters of the poet Johann Wolfgang von Goethe with Marianne von Willemer in 1814. During World War II, the original building was largely destroyed during the air attacks on Frankfurt am Main and subsequently rebuilt. Today there is a public Goethe memorial in the house, which is classified by the Freie Deutsches Hochstift as “one of the two most important Goethe memorials in Frankfurt” next to the Goethe House.
The justice fountain is a fountain on the Römerberg in Frankfurt am Main and one of the symbols of the city. He goes back to a predecessor from 1543 in his own place and was created in its current form in 1611. At the time of the Holy Roman Empire, he played a special, albeit short -term role as a wine fountain for the emperor and then also for the people during the coronation ceremony. The well -seeing fountain is a largely detailed copy from 1887, which the Frankfurt wine dealer Gustav D. Manskopf financed. He is under monument protection.
The Fürstenhof, formerly Hotel Fürstenhof-Esplanade, is a neo-baroque building in Frankfurt am Main built in 1902. It has a usable area of around 18,450 square meters and is located in the Bahnhofsviertel between Munich Straße, Gallus facility and Kaiserstrasse. The building, which was renewed in 1992 by the real estate investor Jürgen Schneider, is rented to Commerzbank in the long term. From 1994, Dresdner Bank, which was merged into Commerzbank in May 2009, was used as a parent company for its private customer business.
17. IG Farben Building
The IG Farben Building – also known as the Poelzig Building and the Abrams Building, formerly informally called The Pentagon of Europe – is a building complex in Frankfurt, Germany, which currently serves as the main structure of the West End Campus of the University of Frankfurt. Construction began in 1928 and was complete in 1930 as the corporate headquarters of the IG Farben conglomerate, then the world's largest chemical company and the world's fourth-largest company overall.
The Frankfurter Ostpark is a park in the Ostend district of Frankfurt. The facility is 32.16 ha, the 4.2 hectare of Ostparkweers is located in the middle. The pond was created in part of a dried altar of the Main, which was not suitable as a building site due to the high groundwater level. The park is characterized by extensive lawns and its sports facilities. The Ostpark is part of the Frankfurt green belt and after the Volkspark Niddatal the second largest park in Frankfurt.
The Friedrich Ebert facility is a main street-like space in the western downtown area of Frankfurt am Main, which forms an access unit for the traffic coming from the west, together with the Ludwig Erhard facility, the square of the Republic and Düsseldorfer Strasse. It was the location of important institutions, including the headquarters of the Deutsche Bundesbahn. In recent years, it has increasingly developed into an expansion area of the Frankfurt banking district.
The 185-metre high Lohrberg or short Lohr is considered a landscape of Frankfurt am Main and is also the only vineyard left within the city. It is part of the Seckbach district and is part of the geological formation of the Berger Rücken, which extends in the form of a flat U from Berkersheim to behind the end of the mountains, leaving to Maintal-Bischofsheim. At the Berger Warte lies the highest point in the city area with 212.4 meters above sea level.
The 18.2 hectare of Frankfurt Huthpark in the northeastern district of Seckbach was carried out from 1910 to 1913 according to designs by Frankfurt's gardening director Carl Heicke (1862–1938) and his garden architect Bernhard Rosenthal as a folk park in a scenic location by the Frankfurt city administration created and completed from 1912 under the aegis of horticultural director Max Bromme (1878–1974). The existing terrain reform was maintained.
22. Neues Schloss
The highest castle was the residence of the officials of the Mainz Archdiocese in the former city of Höchst am Main, now a district of Frankfurt am Main. It consists of the old castle built in the 14th to 16th centuries and the new castle, which was built at the end of the 16th century. Both are now owned by the German Foundation for Monument Protection. Since 1957, the highest castle has been the focus of the highest castle festival annually.
The Christuskirche is a church built in the late 19th century in the style of historicism in the Westend-Süd district of the city of Frankfurt am Main. The church building has been used as an ecumenical center since 1978. The local Protestant Christ IMMANUEL community, a Serbian Orthodox community and the Evangelical, East African Oromo community of Frankfurt are involved. The building is under monument protection from the state of Hesse.
24. Sankt Ignatius
St. Ignatius is a Roman Catholic church in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The current church, consecrated in 1964, is the work of the important church architect Gottfried Böhm. Originally the parish church of the parish of St. Ignatius, which has existed since 1930, the Ignatius Church has been a rector's church of the new cathedral parish of St. Bartholomew since 2014 after the merger of the Catholic inner city parishes.
The Sommerhoffpark is a 2.47 hectare green area in the Gutleut district of the Hessian city of Frankfurt am Main since the 19th century. The park, which was open to the public today, emerged from a private English landscape garden, which had belonged to the country's residence of Frankfurt banker Johann Noë Gogel from the early to the late 19th century. The park has been owned by the city of Frankfurt since 1928.
26. Deutsches Architekturmuseum
The German Architecture Museum (DAM) is located on the Museumsufer in Frankfurt, Germany. Housed in an 18th-century building, the interior has been re-designed by Oswald Mathias Ungers in 1984 as a set of "elemental Platonic buildings within elemental Platonic buildings". It houses a permanent exhibition entitled "From Ancient Huts to Skyscrapers" which displays the history of architectural development in Germany.
The cathedral museum in the historic cloister of the Imperial Cathedral of St. Bartholomew in Frankfurt am Main has been in existence since 1987. The regular exhibition includes some highlights of sacred art. In addition, the museum presents contemporary art or cultural-historical topics in changing exhibitions. Since 2007, a second exhibition space has been the so-called Sacristum in the neighbouring Haus am Dom.
The Holzhausenschlösschen is a moated former country house built by the patrician Holzhausen family on their farm, then just north of Frankfurt and now in the city's Nordend. The present building was completed in 1729, built for Johann Hieronymus von Holzhausen on the foundations of a moated castle from the Middle Ages after a design by Louis Remy de la Fosse. Today, it serves as a venue for cultural events.
29. Römische Töpferöfen
Nida was an ancient Roman town in the area today occupied by the northwestern suburbs of Frankfurt am Main, Germany, specifically Frankfurt-Heddernheim, on the edge of the Wetterau region. At the time of the Roman empire, it was the capital of the Civitas Taunensium. The name of the settlement is known thanks to written sources from Roman times and probably derives from the name of the adjacent river Nidda.
Martin Luther King Park is a green space in the city of Frankfurt am Main in the German state of Hesse. The park, which was laid out from 1969 to 1971, is named after the American civil rights activist and Nobel Prize winner Martin Luther King, who was assassinated in 1968. The green space is located north of the Frankfurt-Nordweststadt housing estate in the Niederursel district.
31. Erweiterung Licht- und Luftbad
The Licht- und Luftbad Niederrad is a public green space in the city of Frankfurt am Main. It is located on the northern edge of the Niederrad district on an approximately 500 m long, narrow headland (peninsula) on the orographic left, geographically southern bank of the river Main. The complex offers, among other things, a sunbathing lawn, a barbecue area and a small restaurant.
32. Sankt Antonius Kirche
Antoniuskirche is a Catholic church in the Rödelheim district of Frankfurt am Main. The neo-Gothic building, protected by monument, was built in 1892 to 1894, and was largely destroyed by airbombs in 1944 during the air attacks on Frankfurt am Main and rebuilt after the Second World War. Since 1 January 2017, the church belongs to the parish of St. Marien Frankfurt am Main.
33. Zoo Frankfurt
The Frankfurt Zoological Garden is the zoo of Frankfurt, Germany. It features over 4,500 animals of over 510 species on more than 11 hectares. The zoo was founded in 1858 and is the second oldest zoo in Germany, after Berlin Zoological Garden. It lies in the eastern part of the Innenstadt. Bernhard Grzimek was director of the zoo after World War II from 1945 until 1974.
St. Maria is a Catholic church in the Sachsenhausen district of Frankfurt, Germany. The Baroque church portal was set in front of the Gothic church from 1709 to 1715. The Church of Deutschordenskirche is the only historical church in Frankfurt, which is not part of the city. After being destroyed by air attacks in 1943 in World War II, it was rebuilt from 1963 to 1965.
The harbor park is a four hectare sports and leisure area in the Frankfurter Ostend, on the northern bank of the Main between Deutschherrnbrücke, Mayfarthstrasse and Honsellstrasse. The park is the result of a European planning competition from 2009, advertised by the green area office of the Frankfurt city administration. The inauguration took place on July 18, 2015.
36. Museum Angewandte Kunst
The Museum Angewandte Kunst (MAK) is located in Frankfurt am Main, Germany and part of the Museumsufer. The alternating exhibitions recount tales of cultural values and changing living conditions. Beyond that, they continually refer to the question of what applied art is today and can be and demonstrate the field of tension between function and aesthetic value.
The Schelmenburg, also known as Schelmenschloss or Ghauskau, was a medieval moated castle in today's Frankfurt-Bergen-Enkheim in Hesse, Germany. For several centuries it was the ancestral castle of the rogues of Bergen. Today, a baroque moated castle is still preserved from the Schelmenburg, which was built in 1700 on the foundations of the former core castle.
38. Gedenkstätte Arbeitserziehungslager Heddernheim
The Heddernheim Labour Education Camp was the only labour education camp in Frankfurt am Main during the Nazi era. It was located in the excavated clay pit of a former brickyard on the northern edge of the Frankfurt district of Heddernheim at the corner of Oberschelder Weg and Zeilweg. Since 1986, a small memorial has commemorated the existence of the camp.
39. Frankfurter Kunstverein
The Frankfurt Art Association is an art museum founded in 1829 by a group of influential citizens of the city of Frankfurt, Germany. The aim of the institution is to support the arts in the city, which was an important center of trade and business. Works of art were bought and exhibitions organized in order to open access to art and culture for the public.
The Dominican monastery in Frankfurt am Main is the seat of the Protestant City Deanery of Frankfurt am Main and Offenbach and the Evangelical Regional Association, an association of the Protestant congregations in Frankfurt and Offenbach. The Synod of the Evangelical Church in Hesse and Nassau also meets in the Dominican monastery, usually twice a year.
The Mendelssohn Rest is a memorial in honour of the composer Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy (1809–1847) in Frankfurt am Main. The memorial stone with bronze plaque, donated in 1909, stands in Frankfurt's city forest. It commemorates a festival held there in July 1839 in honour of Mendelssohn Bartholdy, during which some of his choral works were premiered.
42. Sankt Michael
St. Michael is a Roman Catholic Church in the Northern district of Frankfurt am Main. Since 2007 it has been the parish of St. Josef Frankfurt am Main since 2007 and as a profile church, the center for mourning pastoral care of the diocese of Limburg. The church is a cultural monument according to the Hessian Monument Protection Act.
43. Eisenbahnbrücke Nied
The Nied railway bridge in Frankfurt am Main is the second oldest railway bridge still in operation in Germany. The arch bridge was built in 1838 and went into operation in 1839. The Taunus Railway crosses the Nidda on it. The bridge is located between Frankfurt Central Station and Frankfurt-Höchst Station in the Nied district.
The water park in Frankfurt am Main is a public people's park of almost 3.7 hectares, which is one of the oldest in the city. In the water park, the elevated tank is located at the end of the oldest long -distance water pipe from the Vogelsberg opened in 1873. From here the water is fed into the urban drinking water network.
The Johannes Gutenberg monument is a monument and fountain on the Roßmarkt in Frankfurt am Main. It is reminiscent of the inventor of the book pressure with movable metal letters Johannes Gensfleisch, called Gutenberg, as well as the printer and publisher Johannes Fust and Peter Schöffer working with him in Frankfurt.
46. Beer, Sondheimer & Co. Gebäude
Bockenheimer Landstraße 25 is a listed commercial building on Bockenheimer Landstraße in the Westend district, Frankfurt am Main. It was built in 1913 to 1916 as an administrative building of the Frankfurter Metallhandels- und Montanunternehmen Beer, Sondheimer & Co. according to a design by Otto Bäppler.
47. Gewerkschaftshaus Frankfurt
The trade union house in Frankfurt am Main is a listed office building that was inaugurated in 1931. The high-rise in the Gutleutviertel is now the seat of the German Trade Union Confederation, Hessen-Thuringia district and region Frankfurt-Rhein-Main and the Ver.di district of Frankfurt am Main and region.
Bethmannpark is a 3.1-hectare green space in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The park is located in a triangle between Friedberger Landstraße, Berger Straße and Mauerweg in the eastern part of the Nordend district, outside the ramparts. The name of the park is derived from the Bethmann family from Frankfurt.
The Elli-Lucht-Park is a public green area of the city of Frankfurt am Main. The park is located in the Niederrad district south of the Main. The park area of around three hectares was set up in 1985 by the city of Frankfurt. It is named after Elli Lucht (1906-1975), a Lower wheels citizen and founder.
The Chemag House is an office building located on the corner of Senckenberganlage and Westendstraße in the Westend district of Frankfurt am Main. It was created in the early 1950s in the style of post-war modernity and is one of its most important preserved representatives under monument protection.
The Osthafen Frankfurt, located on the northern, right of Main, in the Frankfurt district of Ostend is an envelope for mass and general cargo. The port, which was built from 1908 and opened on May 23, 1912 by the Mayor of Frankfurt Franz Adickes, had a total of four pools and its own harbor railway.
52. Liebieghaus Skulpturensammlung
The Liebieghaus is a late 19th-century villa in Frankfurt, Germany. It contains a sculpture museum, the Städtische Galerie Liebieghaus, which is part of the Museumsufer on the Sachsenhausen bank of the River Main. Max Hollein was the director from January 2006 to 2016, followed by Philipp Demandt.
53. Rödelheimer Schloss
The Rödelheim Castle was initially a medieval castle complex in Frankfurt-Rödelheim, in the area of which the counts of Solms-Rödelheim later had a castle built. The facility has almost completely disappeared today and its history can only be opened up through archival sources and old views.
The Icon Museum is a museum of sacred art of Orthodox Christianity in Frankfurt am Main. It is located in the baroque building of the Deutschordenshaus and forms the eastern end of the museum bank. It is connected to the Museum Applied Art, the carrier is the city of Frankfurt am Main.
The city of Höchst am Main, now the Frankfurt district of Höchst, has over twelve -hundred years of history. For a long time there was high an independent city and outposts of the Kurmainz area at the gates of Frankfurt. It was not until 1928 that it was incorporated into Frankfurt.
56. Die Schmiere
The cabaret The smear was founded in 1950 by Rudolf Rolfs and is one of the oldest private theater in Frankfurt am Main. The theater describes itself as "the worst theater in the world"; The name "Smeeling" is also a derogatory term for bad theater, a so -called lubricating theater.
57. Haus Frauenstein
The Haus Frauenstein is a historic building in Frankfurt am Main. It is part of the Roman Route, the Frankfurt City Hall complex. It borders the fourth building on the left (south) on the Haus Löwenstein and on the right (north) on the Salzhaus. The address is “Römerberg 25”.
The Bernusbau is a baroque city palace in Frankfurt am Main and part of the Saalhof. Between 1715 and 1717, the wealthy merchant family Bernus, who had immigrated from Hanau, had the building erected on the Mainkai on the site of older, dilapidated remains of the medieval Saalhof.
59. Evangelische Kirche Sindlingen
The Evangelical Church of Sindlingen is the church of the Evangelical Church in Sindlingen, a district of Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Together with the neighbouring rectory and the forecourt, it is a listed cultural monument in accordance with the Hessian Monument Protection Act.
60. Botanischer Garten
The Botanischer Garten Frankfurt am Main is a botanical garden and arboretum formerly maintained by the Goethe University and since 2012 administered by the City of Frankfurt. It is located at Siesmayerstraße 72, Frankfurt am Main, Germany, and opens daily in the warmer months.
The Euro-Skulptur by Ottmar Hörl set up at Willy-Brandt-Platz in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is one of two copies of the work that have been put on public display. It is a 14-metre (46 ft) tall electronic sign that shows a Euro sign and twelve stars around, weighing 50 tonnes.
The All Saints' Church is a Catholic church in the Ostend district of Frankfurt, Germany. Since 2014, the All Saints' parish has been a church location of the cathedral parish of St. Bartholomäus and is particularly known as the KunstKulturKirche of Frankfurt's city center.
The Reichsadler is the heraldic eagle, derived from the Roman eagle standard, used by the Holy Roman Emperors and in modern coats of arms of Germany, including those of the Second German Empire (1871–1918), the Weimar Republic (1919–1933) and Nazi Germany (1933–1945).
64. Berlin Airlift Memorial
In three German cities there is an air bridging monument, each of which was designed according to plans by Eduard Ludwig (1906–1960). The sculptures are in Berlin, Frankfurt am Main and Celle/Hanover, and are reminiscent of the Berlin Air Bridge with their victims.
65. Sankt Wendel
St. Wendel is the name of a Catholic parish and church in Frankfurt-Sachsenhausen, Hesse, Germany, dedicated to Wendelin of Trier. The official name of the church is Kath. St. Wendelskirche. It was built from 1955 to 1957, designed by architect Johannes Krahn.
66. Frankfurter Engel
The Frankfurter Engel is a memorial in the city of Frankfurt am Main in southwestern Germany; it is dedicated to homosexual people who were persecuted under Nazi rule, and as well as under Paragraph 175 of the German Criminal Code during the 1950s and 1960s.
67. Historische Eingangsportal Galopprennbahn
The Frankfurt gallop racing railway was a racecourse in the Frankfurt city forest. It was opened in 1865 and closed in November 2015. From 2018, the DFB Academy of the German Football Association and the over 9 hectare racetrack park were built on the site.
68. Theater Willy Praml
The Willy Praml Theater was founded in 1991 by Willy Praml and Michael Weber as Free Theater in Frankfurt am Main. The theater works with a professional ensemble. The Willy Praml Theater has been located in the Naxoshalle in Frankfurter Ostend since 2000.
69. Lersnersches Schloss
The Lersner'sche Schloss is a modern estate with a castle-like, baroque manor house in Nieder-Erlenbach, a district of Frankfurt am Main in Hesse, Germany. The complex is located in the vicinity of an older moated castle, of which almost nothing remains.
The windbrow is a steel sculpture by sculptor E. R. Nele at the Dalbergplatz, which was redesigned in 2007, in Frankfurt-Höchst. The work of art was procured to design the square on behalf of the city of Frankfurt am Main and installed on April 4, 2008.
Sinaipark is an urban green space in the city of Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The 4.6-hectare park in the Dornbusch district north of the city centre was created from 1983 to 1986 on the former site of the Sinai nursery, after which the park is named.
Wörthspitze is a park in the Nied district of Frankfurt. It is part of the Frankfurt Grüngbelt, which has its starting point here. The large lawn area of the Wörthspitze serves as a public dog outlet and is used as a lawn and playground in summer.
73. Noor Mosque
74. Ensemble Modern
76. Großer Riederhof Torbau
The two Riederhöfe formed one of the defensive farmsteads in Frankfurt am Main. From the Riederhof today only the late Gothic gate building (1492) of the Großer Riederhof near the Ratswegkreisel on Hanauer Landstrasse has been preserved.
The Antoniter Monastery Höchst is a former monastery of the Antonite Order in today's Frankfurt-Höchst, which existed from 1441 to 1802. Of the original monastery complex from the middle of the 15th century, only two buildings remain.
78. Garten des himmlischen Friedens
The Garden of Tiananmen is a Chinese garden in Frankfurt am Main. It is part of the Bethmannpark, which is located in the north end, and the main entrance is close to the entrance of the Bethmannpark at the beginning of Berger Straße.
Elisabethenschule is a secondary school in Frankfurt am Main, Nordend. The number of students is about 1050. The school was named after Catharina Elisabeth Goethe (1731–1808), the mother of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749–1832).
80. Waldspielpark Louisa
Park Louisa is a 20-hectare forest on the edge of Frankfurt's Stadtwald in the Sachsenhausen district of Frankfurt. A 2.5-hectare forest play park is integrated into the forest park. Park Louisa is part of Frankfurt's green belt.
81. Gedenkstätte Neuer Börneplatz
The Neuer Börneplatz Memorial Site, also called Börneplatz Memorial Site, in Frankfurt am Main commemorates the Jewish community of Frankfurt that was destroyed in the Holocaust. It was opened to the public on 16 June 1996.
The Bolongaropalast is a large Baroque palace in Frankfurt-Höchst. It is located on the south side of Bolongarostraße, the garden reaching south is located on the high bank above the mouth of the Nidda in the Main.
83. Mainkur - Ehem. barocke Zollstation
Mainkur is the field name of an area located on the right bank of the Main in Frankfurt am Main. It is located north of the historic centre of Frankfurt-Fechenheim. The name probably originated in the 18th century.
85. Höchster Stadtpark
The Höchst Stadtpark is a 14.6-hectare public park in the Höchst district of Frankfurt, Germany. It belongs to the area of Frankfurt's green belt and is therefore designated as a landscape conservation area.
The Church of St Peter is a former evangelical church located in the Innenstadt area of Frankfurt, Germany. It has been known as jugend-kultur-kirche sankt peter since 2007, when it became a youth centre.
The Carolingian Saint Justin's Church in Frankfurt-Höchst is the oldest building in Frankfurt/Main and one of the oldest churches still existing in Germany. It is dedicated to Saint Justin the Confessor.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.