Here you can book tickets, guided tours and other activities in Cologne:Tickets and guided tours on Viator*
Guided Free Walking Tours
Here you can book guided Free Walking Tours in Cologne:Guided Free Walking Tours on GuruWalk*
Here you can find interesting sights in Cologne, Germany. Click on a marker on the map to view details about the sight. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 69 sights are available in Cologne, Germany.List of cities in Germany Sightseeing Tours in Cologne
1. Chocolate MuseumBook Ticket*
The Chocolate Museum Cologne is a cultural-historical special museum for chocolate in the Cologne district Altstadt-Süd. Located on a peninsula in the Rheinauhafen, the exhibition building houses a collection on the history of chocolate and a permanent exhibition on modern chocolate production.
2. FloraBook Ticket*
The Flora und Botanischer Garten Köln is a municipal formal park and botanical garden located adjacent to Cologne Zoological Garden at Amsterdamer Straße 34, Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It is open daily without charge.
The Hansahochhaus is a skyscraper in the Neustadt-Nord quarter of north-central Cologne. When constructed in 1924-25 it was the city's first skyscraper, and one of the first skyscrapers in Germany. It was designed as an office building in the Expressionist style by the local architect, Jacob Koerfer. It was constructed in just 135 working days, which was considered less than the time taken to erect comparable buildings in the United States where skyscrapers were already becoming mainstream by the 1920s, but construction of the Hansahochhaus was subject to interruptions so the total construction period stretched over 15 months. With 17 floors and a total height of 65 meters, for a brief period following its construction the Hansahochhaus was Europe's tallest building
The NS Documentation Centre of the City of Cologne was founded by a resolution passed by the Cologne city council on December 13, 1979, and has become the largest regional memorial site in all of Germany for the victims of the Nazis. Since 1988, it has been housed in "EL-DE Haus," the EL-DE building, named for the initials of its owner, Catholic businessman Leopold Dahmen. This building was the headquarters of the Cologne Gestapo between December 1935 and March 1945. In the final months of the war, several hundred people, most of them foreign forced laborers, were murdered in the courtyard of the building. In a bit of historical irony, the EL-DE building remained largely untouched by the ravages of the war.
5. Robert Blum
Robert Blum was a German democratic politician, publicist, poet, publisher, revolutionist and member of the National Assembly of 1848. In his fight for a strong, unified Germany he opposed ethnocentrism and it was his strong belief that no one people should rule over another. As such he was an opponent of the Prussian occupation of Poland and was in contact with the revolutionists there. Blum was a critic of antisemitism, supported the German Catholic sect, and agitated for the equality of the sexes. Although claiming immunity as a member of the National Assembly, he was arrested during a stay at the hotel "Stadt London" in Vienna and executed for his role in the Revolutions of 1848 in the German states.
6. St. Clemens
Sankt Clemens is a former boatman's church in the Cologne district of Mülheim, Germany. The church, which stands directly on the banks of the Rhine, was built as a Romanesque hall church of the 12th/13th century. For centuries it was a branch church of the parish church of St. Mauritius in Buchheim, was raised to parish church after its destruction in 1796 and remained the only Catholic church in Mülheim. With the construction of the Liebfrauenkirche in 1864, it lost its parish rights and once again became a secondary church. Together with seven other churches, it now belongs to the Catholic parish of St. Clemens and Mauritius, which includes the districts of Mülheim, Buchheim and Buchforst.
7. Tünnes und Schäl
Hänneschen-Theater is a traditional puppetry-theatre in Cologne, Germany. It was established in the year 1802. The stage is situated in a building on Eisenmarkt in downtown Cologne. The pieces are set in Knollendorf, a fictional village somewhere in the outskirts of Cologne. The popular puppets represent fictional characters who embody typical traits of cologne people, so Tünnes and Schäl, Hänneschen and Bärbelchen, as well as other unique characters. In addition to the ever-changing pieces that are staged for adults and children, the puppet shows are also an important part of the Cologne Carnival. The carnival puppet session is each year a loving parody of a conventional Carnival session.
8. Kölner Edelweißpiraten
The Edelweiss Pirates were a loosely organized group of youths opposed to the status quo of Nazi Germany. They emerged in western Germany out of the German Youth Movement of the late 1930s in response to the strict regimentation of the Hitler Youth. Similar in many ways to the Leipzig Meuten, they consisted of young people, mainly between the ages of 14 and 17, who had evaded the Hitler Youth by leaving school and were also young enough to avoid military conscription, which was only compulsory from the age of 17 onward. The roots and background of the Edelweiss Pirates movement were detailed in the 2004 film Edelweiss Pirates, directed by Niko von Glasow.
9. Kölner Zoo
The Aktiengesellschaft Cologne Zoological Garden is the zoo of Cologne, Germany. Being the third oldest zoo in Germany, it features over 10,000 animals of more than 850 species on more than 20 hectares. The internationally renowned zoo with an attached aquarium and invertebrate exhibit is active in preservational breeding of animals that are in danger of becoming extinct. In addition, in-the-wild conservation efforts and research focussing on animals of Madagascar, Wallacea, and Vietnam are actively promoted and supported via cooperation with Cologne University and local projects, such as in the case of Przewalski's horses.
10. Schauspielhaus Köln
Schauspiel Köln is a theatre and company in Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It forms together with the Cologne Opera and other houses the Bühnen der Stadt Köln. The listed building has 830 seats in the Grand House, 120 in the locksmith and 60 in the refreshment room. In addition, the listed 'Halle Kalk' has 200 seats, it was used until closing in the summer of 2015 because of the danger of collapse. Since the 2013/14 season Depot 1 and Depot 2 have been used as interim venues during the extensive renovation of the Schauspielhaus on the site of the former Carlswerk in Schanzenstraße in Cologne-Mülheim.
11. Great St. Martin Church
The Great Saint Martin Church is a Romanesque Catholic church in Cologne, Germany. Its foundations rest on remnants of a Roman chapel, built on what was then an island in the Rhine. The church was later transformed into a Benedictine monastery. The current buildings, including a soaring crossing tower that is a landmark of Cologne's Old Town, were erected between 1150-1250. The architecture of its eastern end forms a triconch or trefoil plan, consisting of three apses around the crossing, similar to that at St. Maria im Kapitol. The church was badly damaged in World War II; restoration work was completed in 1985.
The Christuskirche is a Protestant church in the Belgian Quarter in Cologne's Neustadt district, originally built in the neo-Gothic style according to plans by the architects August Hartel (1844–1890) and Skjøld Neckelmann (1854–1903) by diocesan master builder Heinrich Wiethase (1833–1893). In February 2014, the nave was demolished by decision of the Evangelical Community of Cologne in order to build a smaller nave and a residential and commercial property with community rooms on the site according to plans by Klaus Hollenbeck Architekten and MAIER ARCHITEKTEN. The church was reconsecrated in 2016.
13. Planetarium und Sternwarte Köln
The Planetarium Cologne is located in the Leonardo-da-Vinci-Gymnasium in Cologne-Nippes. A Zeiss small planetarium in the basement of the school offers groups of up to 30 people the opportunity to show the starry sky, the Milky Way and planets as they can be seen with the naked eye in clear weather. The Cologne Planetarium also has an observatory, which was built between 1960 and 1963. A very large part of the facility – including the telescopes and domes – was built by former students in their spare time. The planetarium's long-time director was Hermann Gundermann (1938–2022).
14. Dr. Guido Westerwelle
Guido Westerwelle was a German politician who served as Foreign Minister in the second cabinet of Chancellor Angela Merkel and Vice-Chancellor of Germany from 2009 to 2011, being the first openly gay person to hold any of these positions. He also led the liberal Free Democratic Party (FDP) from 2001 until he stepped down in 2011. A lawyer by profession, he was a member of the Bundestag from 1996 to 2013. For his party he was also its first and so far only Chancellor candidate in the 2002 federal election, becoming also the youngest candidate for the office of Chancellor to date.
15. St. Ursula
The Basilica church of St. Ursula is located in Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It is built upon the ancient ruins of a Roman cemetery, where the 11,000 virgins associated with the legend of Saint Ursula are said to have been buried. The church has an impressive reliquary created from the bones of the former occupants of the cemetery. It is one of the twelve Romanesque churches of Cologne and was designated a Minor Basilica on 25 June 1920. While the nave and main tower are Romanesque, the choir has been rebuilt in the Gothic style.
16. Synagoge im Jüdischen Wohlfahrtszentrum
The Jewish Welfare Center is a large Jewish social institution located in the former buildings of the "Israelite Asylum for the Sick and the Old-Aged" at Ottostraße 85 in Cologne's Neuehrenfeld district. The centre can look back on an eventful and eventful history. The new and converted building complex, which was occupied in 2003, now houses facilities of the Cologne synagogue community such as administration, social counselling, day-care centre, primary school and a parents' home as a Jewish institution for the care of the elderly.
17. Historical watertower
Chemische Fabrik Kalk (CFK) was a German chemicals company based in Kalk, a city district of Cologne. The company was founded in 1858 as Chemische Fabrik Vorster & Grüneberg, Cöln by Julius Vorster and Hermann Julius Grüneberg and was renamed to Chemische Fabrik Kalk GmbH in 1892. At times the company was the second-largest German producer of soda ash and was, with almost 2400 employees, one of the largest employers in Cologne. For decades the chimneys and the water tower of the factory dominated the skyline of Cologne-Kalk.
The Bayenturm is a medieval fortified tower in the city center of Cologne. The defiant, castle-like Bayenturm was built around 1220 as part of the eight-kilometre-long medieval city fortifications. The southern corner tower of the city wall on the Rhine is today one of the few testimonies of this complex, which enclosed Cologne for 700 years. The tower is about 35 meters high with ground floor and four upper floors including battlements. Today, the Bayenturm is the headquarters of the non-profit foundation "FrauenMediaTurm".
Karl-Schwering-Platz is a green space designed in 1925 by horticultural director Fritz Encke in the Cologne district of Lindenthal. The square is part of the green corridor of the Lindenthal Canal, which was created as a connection between the inner green belt at the Aachener Weiher and the city forest in the outer green belt on the initiative of the then mayor of Cologne, Konrad Adenauer. The elongated square was named after the former director of the Apostelgymnasium, Karl Schwering (1846–1925).
20. Archäologische Zone / Neubau Jüdisches Museum „MiQua“
The MiQua – LVR-Jewish Museum in the Archaeological Quarter of Cologne is an approximately 6,000 m² archaeological excavation area on and around the Rathausplatz in the center of the city of Cologne. The site is archaeologically relevant for Roman times, Jewish history and the Middle Ages in Cologne. On the town hall square, which was no longer built on after the destruction in the Second World War, a museum for the Jewish history of the city is to be built after completion of the excavations.
21. St. Maria im Kapitol
St. Maria im Kapitol is an 11th-century Romanesque church located in the Kapitol-Viertel in the old town of Cologne, Germany. The name “im Kapitol“ refers to the Roman temple for the Capitoline Triad that was built on today’s site of the church in the first century. The Catholic church is based on the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, was dedicated to St. Mary and built between 1040 and 1065. It is one of twelve Romanesque churches built in Cologne during this period.
22. Kirche Johannes XXIII.
The Church of the Catholic University Community Cologne – St. John XXIII is a Roman Catholic church built between 1968 and 1969 by Josef Rikus and Heinz Buchmann († 2004) and listed since 2016 in the Cologne district of Sülz. With its brutalist, sculptural architecture, it occupies a special position among Cologne's church buildings. After the canonization of Pope John XXIII in 2014, he was included as the patron saint of the church in the official name of the church.
23. Hermann-Joseph Brunnen
The Hermann-Josef-Brunnen is a sculptural fountain on the Waidmarkt in Cologne's Altstadt-Süd district. It was donated in 1894 by the Kölner Verschönerungsverein and designed and implemented by the sculptor Wilhelm Albermann. The sculptures depict scenes from the life and legend of the so-called "apple saint" Hermann Joseph von Steinfeld. The fountain has been registered since 1 July 1980 under the number 164 in the monument list of the city of Cologne.
24. St. Maria vom Frieden
Maria vom Frieden is a Baroque church in the southern part of Cologne, Germany. The convent church of a convent of Discalced Carmelites was consecrated in 1692 after several years of construction. The patronage refers to a miraculous image of the Mother of God, which was bequeathed to the convent as an inheritance in 1642. In April 1942, the church and monastery were largely destroyed, but were gradually rebuilt in the old style between 1947 and 1957.
25. Sankt Joseph
The Church of St. Joseph is a Roman Catholic parish church in Cologne-Ehrenfeld and, together with the churches of St. Mechtern, St. Peter, St. Anna and St. Barbara, belongs to the pastoral care area Ehrenfeld in the Archdiocese of Cologne. It is located on Venloer Straße in Cologne-Ehrenfeld, not far from the market square and the chapel of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary and is framed on the sides by Klarastraße and Wahlenstraße.
DOMiD is a registered association in Cologne that collects, preserves, researches and exhibits materials on the history of migration. The history of immigration in Germany is to be presented to a broad audience. In addition to its museum and archival work, DOMiD organizes events, conferences and lectures. The aim is to convey migration as the norm. Since 2010, DOMiD has been based in the district town hall in Cologne-Ehrenfeld.
The Karl-Rahner-Akademie is a Catholic city academy in Cologne, Germany. It sees itself as an independent discussion forum in the "Kulturquartier am Neumarkt" in the centre of Cologne and is aimed at people who are interested in theological, philosophical, cultural and social issues. A high proportion of participants with a university degree are reached, even beyond the borders of the city of Cologne and the Catholic Church.
28. St. Paul
St. Paul is the name of a neo-Gothic parish church consecrated in 1908 on Vorgebirgstraße/Lothringer Straße in the inner city district (Neustadt-Süd). The name of the Archbishop of Cologne, Paulus Melchers, was also the inspiration. The patronage comes from the former Romanesque parish church and parish of St. Paul, which belonged to the collegiate church of St. Andreas and lay east of it. This was demolished in 1807.
29. Neu St. Alban
Neu St. Alban is a parish church in the Neustadt-Nord district of Cologne, Germany. Built in 1958/1959, the church was designed by Hans Schilling and built out of rubble. Among other things, the building materials of the Cologne Opera House were slightly damaged during the Second World War and were demolished in 1958. The preserved furniture was obtained from the church of Alt St. Alban next to Gürzenich.
30. Holger Czukay
Holger Schüring, known professionally as Holger Czukay, was a German musician best known as a co-founder of the krautrock group Can. Described as "successfully bridg[ing] the gap between pop and the avant-garde", Czukay was also notable for having created early important examples of ambient music, for having explored "world music" well before the term was coined, and for having been a pioneer of sampling.
The Reichenspergerplatz court building is a historic building in Cologne-Neustadt-Nord, Germany. The building, which today houses the Higher Regional Court of Cologne, the General Prosecutor's Office of Cologne and parts of the Cologne District Court, is a listed building. Since the end of 2017, the building has also been the seat of the victim protection officer of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia.
32. St. Peter
St Peter's Church is a Roman Catholic church in Cologne, run by the Jesuits. The painter Rubens was baptised in the church and his The Crucifixion of St Peter is on display there – it was commissioned in 1638 by the Cologne art collector and businessman Eberhard Jabach. The building also houses the 'Kunst-Station Sankt Peter', a centre for contemporary art, music and literature.
The Severinstorburg, in the Middle Ages also called "Porta (Sancti) Severini", later Severinsportz(en), Severinspforte, in Kölsch Vringspooz or simply Severinstor, is one of four preserved city gate castles of the medieval city wall of Cologne, it is next to St. Severin the landmark of the Severinsviertel in Cologne and an excellent example of medieval fortification architecture.
34. St. Hildegard in der Au
St. Hildegard in der Au is a Catholic parish church in the Cologne district of Nippes, which was built in 1960/1961 according to plans by the architect Stefan Leuer and consecrated for the first Sunday of Advent in 1961. The church is under the patronage of Saint Hildegard of Bingen. It was decommissioned on 20 September 2020 with a solemn mass and is expected to be demolished.
35. Mor Petrus u. Mor Paulus - Syrisch-Orthodoxe Kirche
St. Petrus and Paulus, originally monastery church of the good shepherd, is a Syrian Orthodox church in the Lindenthal district of Cologne, which was built from 1962 to 1964 according to plans by the architect Fritz Schaller and consecrated in December 1964. The church was originally designed as a monastery church for the religious community of the sisters by the good shepherd.
36. Grabeskirche St. Bartholomäus
The Grabkirche St. Bartholomäus is a former Roman Catholic parish church in Cologne-Ehrenfeld, which has been used since 2014 as a columbarium, in which the ashes of the deceased are buried in burial chambers. Sponsor of the grave church is the Catholic parish of St. Roch, Epiphany and Bartholomew. It is the first and so far only burial church in the Archdiocese of Cologne.
37. Klein St. Martin
Klein St. Martin is a parish church in Cologne, which, together with Gro St. Martin University Church and many other churches and buildings, determines the panoramic view of the Rhine River in Cologne. The church was abolished during secularization and demolished around 1824. After being destroyed during the Second World War, the church tower was preserved and rebuilt.
38. NS Hinrichtungsstätte
Klingelpütz is a prison in the Old City north of Cologne, between Gereon-Straße and Vogteistraße, near Hansaring. In Cologne, the street-the site of the old prison built by the Prussian kingdom in the 1830s-is often considered synonymous with about # years. The Cologne prison, 6 kilometres away, is located in Rochusstraße, in the Ossendorf district.
The sewerage system of Cologne is part of the water infrastructure serving Cologne, Germany. Originally built by the Roman Empire in the 1st century, the city's sewer system was modernised in the late 19th century. Parts of the subterranean network are opened for public tours, and the unusual Chandelier Hall hosts jazz and classical music performances.
The Bastei is a building in Cologne-Neustadt-Nord, located at the northern end of the Cologne Rings directly on the banks of the Rhine. Since its opening on 22 October 1924, the building with a usable area of 300 m² has served as a viewing restaurant, although the operation is currently suspended due to structural defects.
41. St. Heribert
The Roman Catholic parish church of St. Heribert is a three-aisled pillar basilica in the Cologne district of Deutz. In the vernacular, the church is also referred to as Düxer Dom. The showpiece of the church is the Heribertschrein, which preserves the relics of Archbishop Heribert of Cologne and founder of Deutz Abbey.
42. Lutherkirche Südstadt
The Lutherkirche is a Protestant church in Cologne's Südstadt, Germany. The church forms its own district in the Evangelical Community of Cologne. The Evangelical Community of Cologne belongs to the Evangelical Church District Cologne-Mitte, which is part of the Evangelical Church Association of Cologne and Region.
The Rheinpark is a 40 hectare (0,4 km²) large urban park along the right bank of the river Rhine in Cologne, Germany. The park lies between the Cologne districts of Deutz and Mülheim and includes a beach club, an open-air theater and a Roman Thermae styled public bath. It was voted Germany's best park in 2007.
Cologne urban forest is a forest formed at the end of 19th century. Lindenthal Park is a large park in Lindenthal District, west of Cologne. With play areas, ponds and waterways, playgrounds and playgrounds, and an extensive network of trails, the park is a popular leisure area on the Left Bank of the Rhine.
The Nathanaelkirche belongs to the Evangelical Nathanael parish in Cologne-Bilderstöckchen. The church, named after the disciple Nathanael, was completed in 1965 and in 1974 received its striking campanile, set off from the church building, directly at the intersection of Escher Straße and Parkgürtel.
46. Christi Auferstehung
Christ's Resurrection is a Catholic church in the Lindenthal district of Cologne, built between 1968 and 1970 according to plans by the architect Gottfried Böhm and consecrated in 1971. It is considered a typical example and conclusion of a series of very plastic, sculptural buildings by the architect.
47. Außenspielstätte am Offenbachplatz
Opernterrassen is a former commercial building and restaurant at Brüderstraße 2–4 in Cologne, which belonged to the ensemble created by Wilhelm Riphahn with opera house and Schauspielhaus. With its large glass surfaces and terrace porch, it was considered a "typical gastronomy pavilion of the 50s".
48. Persian Onager
The onager, also known as hemione or Asiatic wild ass, is a species of the family Equidae native to Asia. A member of the subgenus Asinus, the onager was described and given its binomial name by German zoologist Peter Simon Pallas in 1775. Five subspecies have been recognized, one of which is extinct.
The Cologne Central Mosque is a building commissioned by German Muslims of the Organization DITIB for a large, representative Zentralmoschee in Cologne, Germany. This mosque was inaugurated by Turkish President Erdogan. After controversy, the project won the approval of Cologne's city council.
50. Theater im Bauturm
The Theater im Bauturm – Freies Schauspiel Köln is an independent theatre that was founded in 1983 in the building of the architectural group "Bauturm" and therefore got its name. It is located in the Belgian Quarter on Aachener Straße, diagonally opposite the Millowitsch Theater.
The Thomaskirche is a Protestant church of the Evangelical Community of Cologne in Cologne's Agnesveedel, on the northern periphery of the city center. Today, the Thomaskirche forms together with the Christuskirche (Cologne) a common district of the Evangelical Community of Cologne.
52. Sankt Engelbert
St. Engelbert is a Catholic church in Cologne-Riehl, Germany. It was built between 1930 and 1932 according to a design by the architect Dominikus Böhm and is considered the first modern church building in Cologne and also one of the original buildings of modern church architecture.
53. St. Johannisgemeinde
The Independent Evangelical-Lutheran Church is a confessional Lutheran church body of Germany. It is a member of the European Lutheran Conference and of the International Lutheran Council (ILC). The SELK has about 33,000 members in 174 congregations. The seat of SELK is in Hanover.
54. Der Tauzieher
The Tauzieher is a limestone sculpture by Nikolaus Friedrich which was erected in 1911 in Rheinauhafen, Cologne. It depicts a man making a heavy rope or hawser fast to a bollard and is 6.5 metres in height. In 1980, it was listed as one of the first heritage sites in Cologne.
The Ulrepforte was built in the early 13th century as part of the medieval city wall of Cologne. It had its first documentary mention in 1245. The Ulrepforte is preserved with strong structural changes. The Sachsenring road passes in front of it as part of the Cologne Rings.
56. Düxer Bock
The Düxer Bock is the unofficial heraldic animal of the Cologne district of Deutz. Numerous clubs and initiatives carry the Düxer Bock in the name, logo or as a mascot. Since 1964, there has also been a monument to the Düxer Bock in Deutz, commemorating the town's legend.
57. Basilica of the Holy Apostles
The Basilica of the Holy Apostles is a Romanesque church in Cologne (Köln), located near Innenstadt's busy Neumarkt (Köln). The former collegiate church is dedicated to the twelve Apostles. It is one of the twelve Romanesque churches built in Cologne in that period.
58. St. Kunibert
The Basilica of St. Cunibert also St. Kunibert is the last of Cologne's twelve Romanesque churches to be built. It was consecrated 1247, one year before work on the Gothic Cologne Cathedral began. It was declared a minor basilica in 1998 by the then Pope John Paul II.
59. Deutsches Tanzarchiv
The Deutsche Tanzarchiv Köln is a national information and research centre for concert dance in Germany. It is located in the MediaPark in Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, with an archive, library, video library and museum on the history around dance for an audience.
The Vorgebirgspark is a 13.9 hectare park in the south of Cologne city center between the districts Zollstock, Raderberg and Raderthal. It was laid out from 1910 to 1914 according to plans by the garden architect Fritz Encke. On 1 July 1914 it was opened to visitors.
61. Kreissparkasse Köln
Kreissparkasse Köln is a German savings bank based in Cologne at Neumarkt 18–24. Its sponsor is a special-purpose association and not, as its name suggests, the no longer existing district of Cologne. It is therefore a special-purpose savings bank.
62. Duftmuseum im Farina-Haus
The fragrance museum in the Farina House is located within sight of the Cologne Town Hall and opposite the Wallraf-Richartz-Museum in Cologne and is housed in the birthplace of the Eau de Cologne in the original production rooms of the 18th century.
63. St. Severin
The Basilica of St. Severin is an early Romanesque basilica church located in the Südstadt of Cologne (Köln). The former collegiate church is dedicated to St. Severin of Cologne. It is one of the twelve Romanesque churches of Cologne.
64. Volkssternwarte Köln
The Cologne Volkssternwarte is a volunteer observatory in the Cologne-Sülz district, which belongs to the Cologne-Lindenthal district. It is located on the roof of the Schiller-Gymnasium there at Nikolausstraße 55.
The D 15 is a Deutz tractor from the Deutz D series. During its construction period, it was the smallest and weakest model from Deutz. With the D 15, the last model was converted to the designations of the D-series.
The Rheinauhafen is a 15.4 hectares urban regeneration project in Cologne, Germany, located along the river Rhine between the Südbrücke and Severinsbrücke, just south of the inner city's historic old town.
67. Hans Böckler
Hans Böckler was a German politician and trade union leader. He was the most influential re-founder of the unions in post-war Germany and became the first president of the German Trade Union Confederation.
68. Deutsches Sport- und Olympiamuseum
The German Sport & Olympia Museum is a museum in Cologne that presents the history of sports from antiquity to modern times. It is located in Cologne's Rheinauhafen within the district Köln-Altstadt-Süd.
The Carthusian Church is the church of the former Carthusian monastery founded in 1334 in Cologne, the Cologne Charterhouse. Today the church serves the Evangelical parish of Cologne as a parish church.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.