Book tickets, guided tours and activities in Bonn.
Guided Free Walking Tours
Book free guided walking tours in Bonn.
Explore interesting sights in Bonn, Germany. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 100 sights are available in Bonn, Germany.Sightseeing Tours in Bonn
1. Villa HammerschmidtBook Ticket*
Hammerschmidt Villa is a villa in the German city of Bonn that served as the primary official seat and primary official residence of the president of the Federal Republic of Germany from 1950 until 1994. President Richard von Weizsäcker made Bellevue Palace in Berlin his primary official seat and residence in 1994. In German, the Villa is also called the "White House of Bonn", and served as a political symbol of West Germany and its capital Bonn. Since 1994, the Hammerschmidt Villa has been the secondary official seat and secondary official residence of the president of Germany. The president's standard is flown above Hammerschmidt Villa when the president is in Bonn.
2. Langer EugenBook Ticket*
Langer Eugen is an office tower in the Gronau district of Bonn, Germany. It was built between 1966 and 1969. Since 2006 it has housed several United Nations organizations. Until the German Bundestag (parliament) moved to Berlin in 1999, the building was the primary location for the offices of the members of the Bundestag. After renovations, eleven UN organizations moved into the building and it began serving as the center of the UN Campus, Bonn. Langer Eugen is protected as a landmark or listed building under the North Rhine-Westphalia Monument Protection Law. It is currently the second-tallest building in Bonn and the 43rd tallest building in Germany. When it was built it was briefly the second-tallest building in Germany, behind the Bayer-Hochhaus.
3. BundesbüdchenBook Ticket*
The so-called Bundesbüdchen is an oval kiosk listed as an architectural monument, which is located in the former government and today's federal quarter in Bonn. From 1957 onwards, the kiosk stood between the then Federal Chancellery, the Bundesrat and the Bundestag. It had to be dismantled in 2006 and was re-erected in May 2020 near the original location on the corner of Heussallee and United Nations Square.
4. Beethoven House
5. Basis-Bonn 1847
The base Bonn is a 2.1 km long geodetic base line, which the Berlin general staff officer Johann Jakob Baeyer used as the basis for the Rheinische triangular measurement. Their course is marked by three measurement points. At one of these points, in Bonn-Auerberg on Kölnstraße on the Josefshöhe, there is a cast iron table with a memorial inscription in front of the neo-Gothic chapel: Based Bonn 1847 along Kölnstraße between Bonn and Hersel was under the direction of General Johann Jakob Baeyer in 1847 (1794–1885) A 2134 m long route with iron measuring rods measured precisely to millimeters. It served as the output length (base) for the Rhenish triangle network, which ranged from Aachen to Zurich and was used to determine the earth's figure and for property measurements. For the alignement (influencing) of the measuring rods and for the replacement, three 1.1 m high mail was used, the former locations of which were referred to in 1980 by cast iron records with the inscription 'Basic Bonn 1847'.
The name Dietkirchen Bonn stands for several terms that had an important role in the history of today's federal city of Bonn and its region. So Dietkirche was not only the name of a first Christian church, but also the names of an early settlement that had formed around the church. Dietkirchen also became the name of the later parish district (Sprengel) and also the name of a monastery founded by the church, from which the St. Petrus Abbey later emerged in Dietkirchen. In addition to the monastic start-ups in Vilich (978) and Schwarzrheindorf (1151), the Dietkirchen monastery was one of the first religious and female conventions in the Bonn area. The Dietkirchen Abbey was lifted under the French administration in 1802 and its possession was confiscated.
7. Bismarckturm Bad Godesberg
The Bismarck Tower in Bad Godesberg was built as the third Bismarck Tower in the present area of the city of Bonn. The still existing Bismarck column in the Rheinaue in Bonn-Gronau was completed in 1901, and the wooden Bismarck tower on the Venusberg in Bonn-Kessenich was inaugurated in 1894; the wooden tower had to be demolished in 1912 and was not rebuilt later. The Godesberg Bismarckturm is located on the juniper height on Elisabethstraße in the district of Alt-Godesberg. The tower is under monument protection, the entry was made in 1988 with the note that the building had been clearly influenced by the Art Nouveau architecture of Henry van de Velde.
The Bonn Münster, also called Münsterbazilika, is the Catholic main church in Bonn and a landmark of the city. It was built in the 11th century as a Romanesque collegiate church of St. Cassius and Florentius of the Cassius collector. After the secularization of the pen on the beginning of the 19th century and the demolition of the neighboring parish church of St. Martin in 1812, the Münster came into the possession of the parish of St. Martin. The cathedral has been entitled Basilica Minor since 1956. The Bonn Münster has been completely renovated since 2017, and the interior has been reopened since October 31, 2021.
The Collegiate Church is a Roman Catholic parish church in Bonn, Germany, which bears the name of St. Johann Baptist and Petrus, locally also called Kuhle Dom, and was built from 1879 to 1886. It is located on Stiftsplatz on Kölnstraße in the district of Bonn-Zentrum and shapes the cityscape of Bonn. The parish church is the oldest parish in Bonn. From the end of the 19th century, several parishes were successively spun off from their parish area. In 2010, the spin-offs were reversed, since then the parish has borne the name St. Petrus Bonn-Mitte and has around 9000 members. The church building is a listed building.
10. Kommende Ramersdorf (Schloßhotel)
The Ramersdorf, which is coming to the German Order in Ramersdorf, a district of the Bonn district of Beuel, was founded around 1230 and existed as the coming of the Teutonic Order until secularization in 1803. Then the buildings and properties preserved in Ramersdorf were in changing private ownership. After a fire in 1842, the entire complex was rebuilt in the style of the neo -Gothic. In the early 1970s, a citizens' initiative managed to maintain the building when building the A 59 and A 562 motorway junction. Today it will be used as a hotel and restaurant.
11. St. Adelheidis-Kapelle
The Chapel of St. Adelheidis is located on Adelheidisplatz in the Pützchen-Bechlinghoven district of Bonn. It is a pilgrimage chapel dedicated to Saint Adelheid of Vilich. The current chapel was built in 1769 at the Adelheidis fountain and is a listed building. The fountain or the spring enclosed in it has been a pilgrimage destination since the Middle Ages. The chapel building is a small, plastered, single-nave hall church with a low three-sided choir niche, a pressed barrel vault and a turret on the northwest side of the roof facing away from the street.
12. Palais Schaumburg
Palais Schaumburg is a neoclassical-style building in Bonn, Germany, which served as the primary official seat of the German Federal Chancellery and the primary official residence of the Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany from 1949 until 1976. As the headquarters of the Federal Chancellery, it was simply known as the House of the Federal Chancellor. Since 2001, Palais Schaumburg has served as the secondary official seat of the German Federal Chancellery and the secondary official residence of the Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany.
The Marterkapelle, also known as the Murder Chapel, is a church building built between 1719 and 1721 in the Bonn district of Endenich at the foot of the Kreuzberg, which belonged to a Benedictine convent from 1888 together with other buildings. The chapel is located a short distance from the Kreuzberg Church and, as part of the former monastery, is a listed building. After the dissolution of the Benedictine monastery in 2001, the buildings have been used since 2002 as the Redemptoris Mater seminary under the auspices of the Archdiocese of Cologne.
14. Burgwüstung Steiner Häuschen
The Steiner Häuschen is the residual construction of a medieval castle complex in Oberkassel, a district of the Beuel district of Bonn. The beginnings of the facility go back to the 10th century. The counts of Molbach (Maubach) were the owners at the end of the 12th century. Before 1210, Countess Alveradis von Molbach donated the "Haistilberg" property of the Cistercian Abbey Heisterbach. According to a report by Caesarius von Heisterbach, the tower of the complex was destroyed by lightning strikes around 1217 and was not rebuilt.
15. Rigal'sche Kapelle
The Rigal'sche Kapelle is a Protestant chapel in the centre of Bad Godesberg, a district of Bonn, Germany. It is located on the corner of Kurfürstenallee and Friedrich-Ebert-Straße opposite the so-called "Rigal'sche Wiese" immediately north of the former Chinese embassy. It is used by the Evangelical St. John's Parish of Bad Godesberg, the Evangelical Francophone Congregation and the Regional Convention West of the St. John's Brotherhood and, since July 2017, by the "Bonn House of Prayer" initiative.
16. Ehemaliger Deutscher Bundestag
The Bundeshaus is a building complex in Bonn, Germany, which served as the Provisional Parliament House of West Germany, and thus the seat of the German Bundestag and Bundesrat, from 1949 until 1999. The main building, constructed between 1930 and 1933, served as a Pedagogical Academy until the end of the Second World War. After the resolution of the Hauptstadtfrage in 1949 in favor of Bonn, the structure was converted into the provisional seat of the Bundestag and Bundesrat.
17. Akademisches Kunstmuseum - Antikensammlung der Universität Bonn
Akademisches Kunstmuseum is an art museum in Bonn, Germany. It is one of the oldest museums in Bonn and houses the antique collection of the University of Bonn with more than 2,700 plaster casts of antique statues and reliefs, and over 25,000 originals. It is located in a neoclassical building at the southern end of the Hofgarten, near the Electoral Palace. During the renovation of the historic building, the museum can currently be visited at Römerstraße 164 in 53117 Bonn.
18. St. Nikolaus-Kirche
The parish church of St. Nikolaus is a listed church building in the Bonn district of Kessenich. The church is of particular importance because its orientation provides information about the urban development of the village of Kessenich, shapes the townscape and has an unusual architectural form, which has inspired at least one other church, the church of St. Aegidius in Hemmerich, built under Pastor Maaßen. The Catholic parish belongs to the parish association Bonn-Süd.
19. Altes Stadthaus
The Altes Stadthaus is a former administration building in Bonn, Germany, built for the French occupation forces after World War I. It was designed by the Munich architect German Bestelmeyer in 1922. Construction was completed in 1924–25. The building most recently served as a public library and administration building. As of 2012, the Altes Stadthaus is being renovated and extended as a "House of Learning", which will accommodate the community college and the library.
20. von Carstanjen Mausoleum
The mausoleum of Carstanjen in the Plittersdorf district of Bonn was the largest private mausoleum on the Rhine and is considered unique in terms of cultural history and architecture. The original family crypt, which can be seen from the banks of the Rhine in Bonn and is located between Auerhofstraße and Von-Sandt-Ufer in the Plittersdorfer Auengrund, is now used as a public urn burial site. The building, which is modelled on the Roman Pantheon, is a listed building.
21. Haus der Geschichte der Bundesrepublik Deutschland
Haus der Geschichte is a museum of contemporary history in Bonn, Germany. With around one million visitors every year, it is one of the most popular German museums. The Haus der Geschichte is part of the Haus der Geschichte der Bundesrepublik Deutschland Foundation, alongside the "Zeitgeschichtliches Forum Leipzig", the "Tränenpalast" at Berlin Friedrichstraße station and the "Museum in the Kulturbrauerei". The foundation's headquarters is in Bonn.
22. Schumannhaus und Schumann-Grabmal
The Schumannhaus Bonn is the death of the German composer Robert Schumann in the Endenich district of Bonn. In the 19th century it housed a private psychiatric clinic. Other prominent personalities could also be treated in it, such as the painters Carl Gehrts, Mihály by Munkácsy and Alfred Rethel. Today the house is a memorial and is used as a museum and music library of the city of Bonn. The Schumannhaus is a monument protection as a monument.
23. Mühlenstumpf (Turmruine)
The Mühlenstumpf in the Auerberg district of Bonn is located on the street an der Rheindorfer Burg 9 about 80 meters west of the Rheindorfer Bach. The mill was built on a slope in 1831 and today serves local scouts as a meeting home. The Mühlensockel, who is popularly known as the "garbage pump", is a remnant of a larger number of windmills in the area and namesake of the house on the garbage pump, a hotel and catering facility northwards.
A treadwheel, or treadmill, is a form of engine typically powered by humans. It may resemble a water wheel in appearance, and can be worked either by a human treading paddles set into its circumference (treadmill), or by a human or animal standing inside it (treadwheel). These devices are no longer used for power or punishment, and the term "treadmill" has come to mean an exercise machine for running, walking or other exercises in place.
25. Mathematics Centre
The building of the Rhineland Chamber of Agriculture in Bonn is a neo-baroque building that was used by the eponymous Chamber of Agriculture from 1915 to 2004. It is located at Endenicher Allee 60 in the western part of the city, right next to the Poppelsdorf subcampus of the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-University, whose mathematical institutes have used it since 2009. Since 1984, the building has been a listed building.
26. Altes Wasserwerk
The Old Wasserwerk is a building ensemble in Bonn, whose pump house was home to the plenary hall of the German Bundestag from 1986 to 1992/93. It dates back to the end of the 19th century and used to serve the water supply of the city. Today it contains office and conference rooms. It is located above the river Rhine (Stresemannufer) near the Bundeshaus in the district of Gronau with the address Hermann-Ehlers-Strasse 29.
27. Stella Rheni
The Villa von der Heydt in the Alt-Godesberg district of Bonn is located on the Wachtolderhöhe at Elisabethstrasse 18. The residence of the family von der Heydt, which was built as a summer residence at the end of the 19th century Internat - the Aloisiuskolleg - built. The villa, including historical outbuildings and park, has been a listed building since 2006. Stella Rheni has been used as an event location since 2016.
The Kreuzbergkirche is a church building in the Endenich district of Bonn, which was built on the summit of Bavaria until 1627 on behalf of the Elector and Archbishop of Cologne, Ferdinand of Bavaria. The towers of the church are largely visible from Bonn and the founter. It is a monument protection as an entire system including the holy staircase, the monastery building and three stations of the cross as a monument.
The Church of Cross is a Protestant church in Bonn. It has been the church of the Kreuzkirchengemeinde, which belongs to the church of the Evangelical Church in Rhineland since 1871, and also the Protestant city church of Bonn. With a seating capacity of 1200 seats, it is the largest Protestant church in the Rhineland and the largest church in Bonn. The Church of the Cross is a monument under monument protection.
The court garden is a park in Bonn. It belongs partly to the city center, partly to the Südstadt and borders in the northwest to the main building of the University of Bonn, the Electoral Castle. In the 18th century, the park was created as a garden for the residence of Elector Clemens August. Nowadays, due to its central location, the Bonn Hofgarten is a popular local recreation area, especially among students.
31. Schloss Rigal
Rigal Castle is a palace-like villa in the center of Bad Godesberg, a district of Bonn, built in 1849. It is located on Kurfürstenallee opposite the so-called "Rigal'sche Wiese". From 1982 to 1984, Rigal Castle was incorporated into the newly built building complex of the Chinese Embassy and was the residence of the Chinese Ambassador until 1999; it continues to be used today by the People's Republic of China.
The Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-Gymnasium (EMA) is one of the oldest municipal grammar schools in Bonn. It was founded in 1882 under the name Höhere Bürgerschule and renamed in 1938 during the National Socialist era at the suggestion of the Evangelical Church of Bonn after the Western Pomeranian publicist, historian and poet Ernst Moritz Arndt (1769–1860), who had spent the second half of his life in Bonn.
The chancellor tea house is a pavilion in the park of Schaumburg Palace in the district of Gronau in Bonn. It was built in 1955 on the bank of the Rhine (Wilhelm-Spiritus-Ufer) and used by the Chancellors of the Federal Republic of Germany for confidential talks, partly for private purposes. The tea house is part of the area of the former Federal Chancellery as a monument under monument protection.
34. Villa Ermekeil
The Adenauerallee 131 building is a villa in the Gronau district of Bonn, which was built in 1900/01 and now serves as an office building. It is located on the east side of Adenauerallee (B 9). The villa is a monument protection as a monument and has been forming a common building complex since 1953 with the Adenauerallee 131a office building, which was created as a house of German craft.
35. Villa Cappell
The Heisterbachstraße 39 building is a villa in Rüngsdorf, a district of the Bonn district of Bad Godesberg, which was built in 1904/05. It is located above the banks of the Rhine (from Sandt bank) at the end of Heisterbachstrasse. The villa was a residence of the British ambassador in the Federal Republic of Germany until the end of the 1990s and is a monument protection as a monument.
36. St. Adelheid-Brunnen
The Adelheidis Fountain is located in the district of Pützchen-Bechlinghoven on Adelheidisplatz in Bonn. The well has a source that has existed here since 1003, according to legend. In its present form, the fountain has been in existence since the middle of the 17th century. It has been a major pilgrimage site for centuries and is a monument preservation with its associated stone cross.
37. Im Mohren
The house "Im Mohren" in Bonn's city centre is one of the oldest surviving town houses in Bonn. It is adjacent to Beethoven's birthplace and is now used by the Beethoven House Association and the associated Beethoven Archive Foundation. The baroque house is located in Bonngasse and is a listed building. The building is famous for a wooden sculpture of a Moor attached to the façade.
The Schauspielhaus Bad Godesberg is the largest theatre in the city of Bonn and the first new theatre building in the Federal Republic of Germany in the post-war period. The building was constructed in the Bad Godesberg city centre in the early 1950s. It now belongs to the Alt-Godesberg district of Bonn and is located at Theaterplatz 9 / Am Michaelshof 9 ; it is under Denkmalschutz.
39. Kurfürstliches Gärtnerhaus
The Electoral Gardener's House is located in Bonn's Weststadt district on the corner of Wittelsbacherring and Beethovenplatz. The historic building is located on the northeast side of a small park known as the nursery grove. The baroque building from the second half of the 18th century, together with the remains of the site of the former electoral tree nursery, is a listed building.
The Redoute in Bad Godesberg, now part of Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, is a hall opened in 1792 for balls of the court of Archduke Maximilian Francis of Austria. When Bonn was the location of the government of the Federal Republic of Germany, from 1949 to 1990, state receptions were held at the Redoute. Today, the listed historical building is used for events.
41. Holtorfer Hardt
The Hardt is a northeastern elevation of the height train to the Siebengebirge north, Ennert ennert in the area of the Bonn district of Holtorf. To differentiate between Dollendorfer Hardt and another Hardt further south, it is also called Holtorfer Hardt or Ennert-Hardt. It reaches a height of 150.8 m above NN and, like the entire western slope of Ennert, is forested.
The Lukaskirche of the Evangelical Lukaskirchen community in the Bonn district of Bonn-Castell was built after the Second World War as a result of the influx of Protestant citizens. The city church, which was 25 at the Kaiser-Karl-Ring, was listed in 2007. The Lukaskirchen community belongs to the Bonn church district of the Evangelical Church in the Rhineland.
43. Transrapid 06
The Transrapid 06 is a two-part magnetic levitation vehicle of the Transrapid type and was built as the first maglev train of its kind for the Transrapid Test Facility Emsland (TVE), which was put into operation in June 1983. On March 13, 1983, the TR06 was presented to the public at the Krauss-Maffei plant in Munich. It is the successor of the Transrapid 05.
44. Alte Evangelische Kirche
The Old Evangelical Church in Oberkassel, a district of Bonn's Beuel district, was built as a parish church from 1683 to 1685 and rebuilt after its destruction in 1689 to 1698. It is located in the centre of the village on the corner of Königswinterer Straße and Zipperstraße. The church building, including the surrounding grave slabs, is a listed building.
Brückenhofmuseum is a museum in Oberdollendorf, Germany, in the town of Königswinter, in the Rhine-Sieg district of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It started its operation in 1991 in the former Winzerhof “Brückenhof”, a half-timbered house from the 17th century. The museum is the home club Oberdollendorf and Römlinghoven e.V. with over 1100 members.
46. Villa Deichmann
Basteistraße 18 is a villa in Rüngsdorf, a village in the district of Bad Godesberg, Bonn, built from 1900 to 1902. It is located above the bank of the Rhine (Von-Sandt-Ufer) at the end of a Stichstraße which starts from Basteistraße. The villa as well as the adjacent gardener house and the neighbouring former Deichmann's drawing are listed as monuments.
47. Botanischer Garten
The Botanische Gärten der Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, also known as the Botanischer Garten Bonn, is a botanical garden and arboretum maintained by the University of Bonn. It is located at Meckenheimer Allee 171, Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, and open except Saturdays in the warmer months; admission is free on weekdays.
48. Marc Asbeck Grundbesitz Bonn
The House of Heinrich-Brüning-Straße 16 is a villa in the Gronau district of Bonn, which was built in 1909 and now serves as an office building. It forms the right end of the three-part villa group Heinrich-Brüning-Straße 16–20, which is located in the center of the Federal quarter. The villa is a monument protection as a monument.
The Foveaux-Häuschen is a historic lookout house in the wooded Ennert ridge of the Beuel district of Bonn on the right bank of the Rhine. It is located on the Foveauxweg about 150 m above sea level on the western plateau of the Ennert mountain, which belongs to the district of Küdinghoven. The Rhine River is about 1600 meters away.
50. Oberkasseler Menschen
The double grave of Oberkassel was discovered in 1914 by quarry workers in today's Bonn district of Oberkassel. The skeletons of an approximately 50-year-old man, a 20- to 25-year-old woman, the remains of a dog, were further animal remains and edited animal bones under flat basalt blocks and wrapped by a sparse location by reddish.
51. Stimson Memorial Chapel
The Stimson Memorial Chapel is an Evangelical Church in Plittersdorf, a district of the Bonn district of Bad Godesberg. It is used by the American Protestant Church. The chapel is located on the southeastern edge of the Hicog settlement Plittersdorf at the Rhine-side end of Kennedyallee. It is a monument protection as a monument.
52. Karmel St. Joseph
Carmel St. Joseph in the Pützchen-Bechlinghoven district of Bonn is a former monastery of the Ungroomed Carmelite. The Convention building is currently part of a residential complex created within the framework of a community residential project. It is located on Karmeliterstraße 1 and has been listed as a monument since 1998.
53. Haus Stroof
The mayor Stroof house was the residence and thus the seat of the first Vilicher Mayor Leonhard Stroof (1757–1825); it was only in 1896 that the office was transferred to Beuel. It is a monument under monument protection because of its Rhine half-timbered and as an “unusual architectural certificate of the Bonn Region”.
54. Villa Camphausen
Villa Camphausen is a villa in Mehlem, a district of the Bonn district of Bad Godesberg, which dates back to the second half of the 19th century. It is located on the east side of Mainzer Strasse with a park that extends to the banks of the Rhine. Together with the park and a Prussian landmark, the villa is a listed building.
55. Freizeitpark Rheinaue
The Rheinaue amusement park, known by locals only as the Rheinaue, is a 160 ha recreational area in Bonn, which is a park-built recreational area. The main features of the park were built on the occasion of the Federal Garden Show in 1979 south of the Bonner Gronau, an area that was then unbuilt and used for agriculture.
56. Villa Eschbaum
The Tempelstraße 8 building is a villa in the Gronau district of Bonn, which was built in 1901/02. It is located on the temple street near the Rheinufer (Wilhelm Spiritus bank) branched by Adenauerallee (B 9) opposite the entrance to the property of the foreign office. The villa is a monument protection as a monument.
57. Museum Alexander Koenig
The Alexander Koenig Zoological Research Museum is a natural history museum and zoological research institution in Bonn, Germany. The museum is named after Alexander Koenig, who donated his collection of specimens to the institution. The museum was opened in 1934 and is affiliated with the Leibniz Association.
58. Historisches Institut
The Oberbergamt Bonn, founded as the Royal Upper Mining Office for the Lower Rhine Provinces, was a Prussian and later North Rhine-Westphalian authority of the mining, smelting and salt works administration. In 1970 it was merged with the Dortmund Mining Authority to form the Dortmund State Mining Authority.
59. Alter Kirchturm
The Rüngsdorfer church tower, a Romanesque choir tower, is the only remnant of the old parish church of St. Andreas in the Rüngsdorf district of Bonn, which belongs to the Bad Godesberg district. He stands together with grave crosses of the 17th/18th. Century and a Steinwegenkreuz as a monument protection.
60. Burg Dransdorf
The Dransdorfer Castle is a former knight seat in the Dransdorf district of Bonn. Today's castle is the third building at this point, which is located somewhat away from the Siemensstraße next to the Kettelerschule and opposite the church of St. Antonius and thus near the Dransdorf town center.
61. Kleines Theater
The small theater is a venue for drama, boulevard comedies and musicals in Bad Godesberg, a district of Bonn. Today's theater building, built in 1922/23, is located in the Kurpark in the Alt-Godesberg district with the address Koblenzer Straße 78. It is a monument protection as a monument.
62. Palais Fürstenberg
The main post office in Bonn is a former city palace on Münsterplatz, which was built between 1751 and 1753. From 1877 to 2008 it was the city's main post office. The entire complex, including the former parcel post office on Bottlerplatz, built between 1906 and 1908, is a listed building.
63. Trinkpavillon Kurfürstenquelle
The source of Elector with healing water is located in the city park of the Bad Godesberg district of Bonn. In addition to this healing water source, which is served in the drinking pavilion there is the draitsch source in the local fountain where both healing waters are offered for sale.
64. Villa Böker
The building at Friedrich-Wilhelm-Straße 14 is a villa in the Gronau district of Bonn, which was built in 1921/22. It is located as a solitaire with an extensive park on the edge of the Johanniterviertel. The villa, including the associated coach house and garden, is a listed building.
65. St. Marien-Kirche
Built in the early 1860s, St. Mary's Church in Bad Godesberg is a church in the Catholic parish of St. Marien and St. Servatius. The church, located at Burgstrasse 43a, has a Gothic Pietà from the end of the 13th century from the estate of the artist Paul Kemp. It is a listed building.
The Paffelsberg is a mountain of the Ennert, which can be dubbed north. It is located to the east of the right bank of the Bonn district of Oberkassel near the city limits to Königswinter. With a height of 195.3 m above sea level. NHN is the Paffelsberg the highest elevation in Bonn.
67. Bonn Hauptbahnhof
Bonn Hauptbahnhof is a railway station located on the left bank of the Rhine along the Cologne–Mainz line. It is the principal station serving the city of Bonn. In addition to extensive rail service from Deutsche Bahn it acts as a hub for local bus, tram, and Stadtbahn services.
The Ennert is the 152.0 m high northwestern elevation of the ennert height of the same name, which is deprived of the Siebengebirge to the north, but is counted as the Pleiser Hügelland (292.5). It rises immediately east of the Küdinghoven district of Bonn in the Beuel district.
69. Villa Prieger
The Villa Prieger is a villa in the Gronau district of Bonn, which was built from 1864 to 1866. It is located above the banks of the Rhine with the address Raiffeisenstraße 2–4. The villa today forms the center of Monday foundations and is a monument protection as a monument.
The Bonn district court was founded in 1850 and is one of the 19 regional courts in North Rhine-Westphalia. It is responsible for the districts of the six district courts in Bonn and the surrounding area and is located in the district of the Cologne Higher Regional Court.
71. Kurfürstliches „Wasserträgerhaus“
The electoral "water carrier house" in the Poppelsdorf district of Bonn dates from 1750 and is the only existing house from the baroque electoral era in Bonn in the district. The building is located at Clemens-August-Straße 13 and is a monument protection as a monument.
72. Villa Ingenohl
Villa Ingenohl is a villa in the Gronau district of Bonn, which was built in 1895/96. It is located above the banks of the Rhine (Wilhelm-Spiritus-Ufer) with the address Raiffeisenstraße 5 in the immediate vicinity of the Villa Heckmann. The villa is a listed building.
The Holy Cross Church is a Roman Catholic church in the Hochkreuz district of the Bonn district of Bad Godesberg. The church at Cheruskerstraße 11–15 is used by the Catholic parish of St. Andreas and Evergislus and is therefore part of the Archdiocese of Cologne.
From 1964 to 2000, the Royal Dutch Embassy in the Federal Republic of Germany was located in Bonn's parliamentary and government district. The former chancellery building of the embassy in the district of Gronau, built between 1962 and 1964, is a listed building.
75. Landhaus zur Lippe
The Lippesche Landhaus is a palace in Oberkassel, a district of the Beuel district of Bonn, which was built between 1750 and 1760. It is located on the east side of Königswinterer Straße. The Lippe country house, consisting of two houses, is a listed building.
The Marienkapelle in Rüngsdorf, a district of the Bonn district of Bad Godesberg, belongs to the Catholic parish of St. Andreas and Evergislus-Rheinviertel in the Deanery Bonn-Bad Godesberg of the Archdiocese of Cologne. The building has been listed since 1986.
The Electoral Palace in Bonn is the former residential palace of the Prince-Electors of Cologne. Since 1818, it has been the University of Bonn's main building in the city center, home to the University administration and the faculty of humanities and theology.
78. Arboretum-Park Härle
The Arboretum Park Härle is a nonprofit arboretum located on the slopes of the Rhine Valley between Bonn and the Seven Mountains at Büchelstraße 40, Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It is open twice a month during the warmer months; admission is free.
The name of Jesus Church is a church in the Bonngasse of Bonn in Bonn City. The church is owned by the state of North Rhine-Westphalia and is used by the Old Catholic Church in Germany as a cathedral and city church. It is a monument under monument protection.
81. Villa Mönkemöller
The building at Mönkemöllerstraße 37 is a palatial villa in the Bonn district of Dottendorf, which was built in 1904. It is located at the upper end of the district on the edge of the forest on the slopes of the Venusberg. The villa is a listed building.
82. Heinz Dörks Haus
The building at Joachimstraße 10/12 is a semi-detached villa in the Gronau district of Bonn, which was built in 1896. It is located on the outskirts of Südstadt on Joachimstraße west of Adenauerallee. The outer part of the building is a listed building.
83. Evangelischer Friedhof Holzlar
Holzlar Is an enclosed settlement in Bonn's district Beuel, east of the Rhine and north of the Siebengebirge in Germany. Holzlar has a population of about 11,000 and consists out of the former villages Holzlar, Kohlkaul, Heidebergen, Roleber and Gielgen.
The city north cemetery in Bonn is located north of the city centre, between the districts of Auerberg and Buschdorf. It is the largest cemetery in the federal city, with 27 hectares of total land. The cemetery is a monument under monument protection.
85. Villa Heckmann
The building at Raiffeisenstraße 3 is a villa in the Gronau district of Bonn, which was built in 1896/97. It is located above the banks of the Rhine (Wilhelm-Spiritus-Ufer) in the immediate vicinity of Villa Ingenohl. The villa is a listed building.
86. St. Gallus-Kirche
St. Gallus is the Roman Catholic parish church of Küdinghoven, a district of Bonn in the Beuel district. The underground floors of the church tower still testify to the Romanesque church. The church building is a monument protection as a monument.
87. Metropolitankathedrale Agia Trias
88. Haus der Springmaus
The student fountain in Bonn was built in 1913 and is a symbol of historical student culture in the city. The fountain, which is located on the corner of Franziskanerstraße / An der Schloßkirche, was placed under monument protection in 1988.
90. Praxis am Post-Tower
91. St. Laurentius
The Roman-Catholic parish church of St. Laurentius in Oberdollendorf, a district of Königswinter, consists of a Romanesque eastern treasury, a nave from 1792 and extensions of the post-war period. It is a monument protection as a monument.
The Kuckstein is a mountain of the Ennert, which descends to the north. It is located east of the Bonn district of Oberkassel in Bonn and north of the Römlinghoven, which belongs to the Königswinter. Its height is 190 m above sea level.
93. St. Cäcilia-Kirche
The Roman Catholic parish church of St. Cäcilia in the district of Bonn in Oberkassel is medieval origin. It is a monument under monument protection, including the parish house, the former church yard and two stone trail crosses.
94. Wasserburg Lede
95. Sankt Marien
96. Abschnittsbefestigung Witterschlick
The Witterschlick section fortification, is an abandoned ring wall at 152 m above sea level on the Hardtberg in the district of Witterschlick in the municipality of Alfter in the Rhein-Sieg district in North Rhine-Westphalia.
The SAS pavilion is a small round building on Bonn Bundeskanzlerplatz, which was built in 1952/53 and used to be used as a flight agency of the Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS). He is a monument protection as a monument.
The tree school forest in the Weststadt district of Bonn is a 1.4 hectare city park. Together with the Electoral Gärtnerhaus standing here, the park is a listed building as terrain of the former electoral tree nursery.
The Beethoven monument in the Bonn Rheinaue is reminiscent of the city's most famous son, the composer Ludwig van Beethoven. It is a seating by sculptor Peter Christian Breuer. It is a monument protection as a monument.
100. Stiftskirche Sankt Peter (Kloster)
St. Peter's is the Catholic parish church in the Vilich district of Bonn, Germany. Until the abolition of the originally Benedictine convent and since 1488 the secular monastery of Vilich, it was a collegiate church.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.