Book tickets, guided tours and activities in Bernau bei Berlin.
Guided Free Walking Tours
Book free guided walking tours in Bernau bei Berlin.
Explore interesting sights in Bernau bei Berlin, Germany. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 12 sights are available in Bernau bei Berlin, Germany.Sightseeing Tours in Bernau bei Berlin
1. Kriegerdenkmal Viktoria (1890)
The war memorial of the city of Bernau near Berlin was erected in 1890. It depicts a statue of Victoria, the goddess of victory, standing on a column. It was built according to plans by the sculptor Friedrich Thiele in the Wilhelmine style and was inaugurated on 19 October 1890 at the northern culvert of the historic city wall. Originally, the monument commemorated the fallen soldiers of the city from the German-Danish War of 1864, the Austro-Prussian War of 1866 and the German-French War of 1870/71. Later, the commemoration of the Battle of Leipzig was also included in the memorial.
The Kantorhaus is the oldest preserved half -timbered house in Bernau near Berlin, Barnim. The building under monument protection was built in 1583 in Tuchmachergasse, today's Tuchmacherstrasse, by the Bernau citizens Pieper, Henzen and Kogge. On the builders, one of the entire length of the house indicates the inscription that is the following, which reads: “Anno Domini 1582 are these booths of the churches for the best requested by R. Johann Pipern and Anno 1583 by Ime and Matthias Henzen and Lorentz Koggen as Box men got built to honor. Amen."
3. Saal Alt Lobetal
The Alt Lobetal hall is a cultural monument that stands in the Lobetal district of the city of Bernau. He developed from a former small church, which was inaugurated in the old Berlin at the time as Markuskapelle in 1892. When the chapel had been replaced too small here and was replaced by a larger church, the municipality completely sold the half -timbered church. It was rebuilt for the homeless accommodation in Lobetal and consecrated in 1909. The community and church received the name of the Lazarus.
4. ADGB Trade Union School
The ADGB Trade Union School, is a training centre complex in Bernau bei Berlin, Germany. It was built for the former General German Trade Union Federation, from 1928 to 1930. It is a textbook example of Bauhaus functionalist architecture, both in the finished product and in the analytical and collaborative approach used to develop the design and complete the project. Next to the Bauhaus Dessau building, it was the second-largest project ever undertaken by the Bauhaus.
5. Dorfkirche Ladeburg
The Evangelical village church of Ladeburg is a field block building of the 13th century with a four -fold floor plan, the apse, collected choir, nave and tower. However, the tower consists of brick and was only added in 1853 as part of a comprehensive overforming, as was the sacristy -like cultivation on the south side of the choir. The church is located on the triangular village long next to the village pfool in the middle of the cruciform village complex.
6. Dorfkirche Börnicke
The Protestant village church of Börnicke is an early Gothic fieldstone church in the district of Börnicke in the district of Barnim in Brandenburg, Germany. It belongs to the parish of Bernau in the church district of Barnim of the Evangelical Church of Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia and can be visited by appointment.
The Henkerhaus is a listed house in the center of Bernau near Berlin (Brandenburg). It was built in the first half of the 18th century as a half -timbered house in a standing building. When converting the building in the 19th century, it received its still existing cleaning facade.
The Herz-Jesu Church is a Roman Catholic parish church in the city of Bernau near Berlin (Brandenburg) in the Archdiocese of Berlin. It was built in 1907/1908 according to plans by the architect Paul Ueberholz as a single -nave hall church near the train station.
9. Denkmal für Gefallene der Roten Armee (1947)
The cemetery of honour for fallen soldiers of the Red Army in Bernau near Berlin (Brandenburg) was built in 1947 in the ramparts in front of the northern city wall opposite the war memorial. The system was designed in the art workshops of Professor Lauermann.
10. Deserteursdenkmal (1998)
The Deserteur monument in Bernau near Berlin is a bronze relief by the Biesenthal sculptor Friedrich Schötschel. It was attached to the northern passage of the historic city wall of the village on May 15, 1998, the "Day of the Confederation of Working".
11. Wasserturm Bernau
The Bernau water tower is a water tower in Bernau near Berlin in 1910-1911. The tower designed in the style of neo -Gothic is owned by the Stadtwerke Bernau, it served to supply drinking water until 1995 and has been used culturally since its shutdown.
12. St. Marien
The Church of St. Mary is the Protestant parish church of Bernau near Berlin in Brandenburg, Germany. The late Gothic church building is the dominant building in the historic old town of Bernau and has a remarkably rich historical interior.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.