Explore interesting sights in Turku, Finland. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 79 sights are available in Turku, Finland.Sightseeing Tours in Turku
1. NetworkBook Ticket*
Network is an architect, which was completed in 1995, Outi Serjakoski, designed and manufactured by an environmental art works at the crossroads of East Coast Street and Volter Kilve, in Turku. The size of the spider network is approximately 12×15 metres. Serieskoski reduced the net from the polyester rope itself, which was about one kilometre to work.
2. Turku Castle
Turku Castle is a medieval building in the city of Turku in Finland. Together with Turku Cathedral, the castle is one of the oldest buildings still in use and the largest surviving medieval building in Finland. It was founded in the late 13th century and stands on the banks of the Aura River. The castle served as a bastion and administrative centre in Eastland, as Finland was known during its time as a province of Sweden. Only once did the castle figure in the defence of the realm, when Russian invaders from Novgorod destroyed Turku in 1318. It more frequently played a role in internal struggles for power within Sweden and the Kalmar Union. The castle's heyday was in the mid-16th century during the reign of Duke John of Finland and Catherine Jagellon. That was when the Renaissance Floor and King's and Queen's hall were built, along with other features. It lost its status as an administrative centre in the 17th century after Per Brahe's period as governor-general of Finland came to an end. Turku castle is today Finland's most visited museum, with attendance reaching 200,000 in some years. In addition, many of the larger rooms are used for municipal functions.
Martin's Church in Turku, Finland is the main church of Martin's parish, founded in 1921. The church was consecrated on the 450th anniversary of the birth of Martin Luther, on November 12, 1933. The designers of the church were the architects Totti Sora and Gunnar Wahlroos. The church represents architectural functionalism. Martin's church is a long church with three aisles with very narrow side aisles. The church has a functional and singular practicality of its own. The barrel-vaulting of the roof is one of the most outstanding features of the church. The altar, the pulpit, and the roof are notable features of architect Sora's work. On the top of the pulpit, the architect has placed a crown. The same theme is featured as a decoration to the hymn list table. The architects have clearly thought of the church as a royal court chamber and for this reason the basic construction is reminiscent of a basilica. The artist Aarre Aaltonen has made five decorative sculptures for the pulpit.
4. Parolanpuiston vesitorni
The water tower of the Parolan Park is a water tower in Turu, a water tower in the Parolan Park of the City of Runosmäen, built in 1981. The water tower of a shape is mushroom. The water tower has a height of 43 metres and its water capacity of 6 550 cubic metres. It is built as a city's own work. The stem of the tower has been cast with a special slide-cut method in Finland, only three other water towers, Parais, Karina and Nakkila. The stem above the thickness of the trees widening upwards, and the thickness of the foot increases. The tank of the tower is uninterminable. When planning the water tower, it was also in mind to get a vision tower into the water tower, but Turu's airport is too close.
Turku Sports Park is a sports and recreation area located in the centre of Turku, on the eastern bank of the Aura River. The extensive park area includes several sports facilities, some of which are open all year round. The most significant areas of the park are the Paavo Nurmi Stadium and the upper field, which serves as both a football and American football field. The park also has a disc golf course, outdoor exercise equipment, and several tennis, basketball and volleyball courts. In winter, the park's fields are frozen for ice games. The park is surrounded by the Karikon lenkki fitness track, named after Paavo Karikos, who was Finland's first municipal sports instructor from 1938 to 1969.
6. Turun Kotikirkko
Turu's home church is a Turkish Pentecostal Committee. The congregation has been launched in 1996, when it was part of the Turku Pentecostatic Committee. In 1999, the church became independent as its own parish. The congregation differs from traditional churches from its culture, for example, when the music of service varies from heavy rock to acoustic music. The congregation has about 90 members and the members are mainly composed of young and young adults. The form of the congregation is the service of God, cells for men and women and prayer waves. The congregation has also published the Public White Paper.
7. Koroisten piispankirkko
Turku Koroinen Church or Koroinen Episcopal Church was a medieval stone church located in Koroistenniemi, Turku. Today, only the foundations of the frame room and the choir remain of the church. The episcopal see was moved from Nousiainen to Koroinen in 1229. Defensive fortifications were built around the peninsula, and in addition to the church building, the bishop's fortified residence was located there. The church remained in operation even after the bishop's see was moved to Turku until 1396, when the peninsula was destroyed by the vital brothers. After this, Mary's Church was built as the parish church.
8. Maarian kirkko
St. Mary's Church is a medieval stone church located in Maaria, in Turku, Finland. There are no records as to when the present church was built, but the work was probably started in the mid or late 15th century. According to Markus Hiekkanen, the church was probably built in the 1440s, on the basis of the style of the closets; the gables were constructed about 50 years later. There are medieval limestone paintings on the walls, which are not common to other places in Finland. The most valuable artefacts are the wooden altar cabinet and a large altarpiece depicting Christ on the cross.
9. Turku Art Museum
Turku Art Museum is an art museum in Puolalanmäki, Turku. The museum's operations are maintained and its collection is owned by Konstföreningen i Åbo – Turku Art Association, founded in 1891. The museum building was designed by Professor of Architecture Gustaf Nyström (1856–1917) and completed in 1904. The Turku Art Museum, built with private funds donated by the businessman brothers Ernst (1846–1924) and Magnus (1859–1924) Dahlström and donated to the City of Turku, was the second building in Finland to be designed as an art museum after the Ateneum when it opened.
10. Pyhän Katariinan kirkko
St. Catherine's Church is located in Nummi, a suburb of Turku, Finland, in the same district as Turku Student Village. It represents the old medieval stone church building tradition. Although it was completely destroyed and has undergone several renovations, it has preserved something of its original appearance and retains the basic plan of a medieval Finnish church. The construction was begun in the 1340s; the sacristy was completed first and the church later. Bishop Hemming and Bishop Thomas of Växjö consecrated the church on 22 January 1351.
11. Hirsipuumäen teloituspaikan muistomerkki
The monument to the Hirsipukäki execution site was designed by Esko Hillilä in 1991. This is a project of the City of Turku, behind the museum's archaeologist Heljä Brusila and then city architect Jorma Aho. The monument is located in Kerttulinmäki, Turku, next to Kerttul high school, one in seven hills in Turku. Previously, the hill was known as a Hirottomäki or a log bum. There is a text on the slab on the monument, where the place is said to have been the city's execution site from the Middle Ages to the end of the 18th century.
Strong is a concrete sculpture made by Maarit Nissilä, located in the Patteriha of Turku in the Vaasantie Park. The work, completed in 1987, was unveiled in connection with the 70th anniversary of Mountain Counselor Armas Puolimatka on June 2, 1988. A. Puolimatka, a construction agency, who built the oldest suburban of Turku, donated a sculpture to the city of Turku. With its stands, a 4.5 -meter -high sculpture depicts the life work of Armas Puolimatka, a Turku -born Armas Puolimatka as a builder of the city of Turku.
The chorus is Saara Ekström's 14-meter artwork made of weather-resistant Corten steel in Turku on the edge of Vähätori. The arts were ordered to delimit Vähätoria from the lively Linnankatu, and the fence runs along the Linnankatu, ignoring the seating area created in front of the old main library. The work contains symmetrically located rosettes. Plant and flower topics are repeated themes in Ekström's works. The chorus represents some kind of continuum to the vine theme of the jet of G. A. Petrelius next door.
14. Jäinen meri
The icy sea is Raimo Utriainen's bronze sculpture in Borenpuisto, Turku, between Linnankatu and Aurajoki, on the corner of Koulukatu and the wrong of Myllysilla. The sculpture revealed in 1961 was erected by the city of Turku as a monument to the winter flow of Turku. The name of the sculpture is engraved on the name August Uppman. He was a sea captain that founded Boren, a steamboat company. According to the company, Borenpuisto, where the sculpture is located, and the Bore House on the other side of Koulukatu.
Puolalanmäki is a hill in the center of Turku, on the border of VI and VII. It is one of the seven hills of Turku and 35.2 meters above sea level. On top of the hill is the Turku Art Museum, surrounded by Puolalanpuisto Park. Mäki is named after the village of Polish, which was connected to Turku from Maaria in the 17th century. Together with the Turku Art Museum, Puolalanmäki is one of the nationally significant built cultural environments defined by the National Board of Antiquities.
Michael's Church is a church situated in central Turku. It is named after Archangel Michael and was finished in 1905. It dominates the western skyline of the city of Turku. It was designed by Professor Lars Sonck and is one of the most popular wedding churches in Turku, being able to seat 1,800 people. When Sonck won the competition for the church in 1894, he was only a 23-year-old architectural student. Michael's Church is older than Michael's parish. The parish only dates back to 1921.
17. Suojattu kasvu
Protected Growth is a granite sculpture located on the west bank of the Aura River in Turku, created by sculptor Jarkko Roth from Vehmaa. The work, completed in 1983, was donated to the city by Rakennusliike Kivikartio in connection with its 40th anniversary celebration in 1985. Pauli Lappalainen, the founder of Kivikartio, said that the work depicts the sheltered growth environment that the steadily developing Turku offers to a company striving forward.
18. Gaian silmä
Gaia's Eye (1998) is a light installation by Kimmo Ojaniemi embedded in the wall of the Turku Myllytunnel, using glass, acrylic, stainless steel and fluorescent tubes. The work is based on James Lovelock's Gaia hypothesis, conceived in the 1960s, according to which the Earth is a self-directed entity capable of keeping our planet suitable for habitation. In Greek mythology, Gaia is a goddess whose mission is to protect life and the Earth.
The Resurrection Chapel is a church building located in Turku Cemetery. It was designed by Turku-based functionalist architect Erik Bryggman. The design and implementation of the chapel have features of at least Italian folk construction, Finnish stone church tradition, Nordic classicism of the 1920s and functionalism. The Chapel of the Resurrection is one of Erik Bryggman's main works. The chapel was completed in April 1941.
20. Fibonacci Sequence 1-55
Fibonacci Sequence 1–55 is a light installation by Italian artist Mario Merz hung on the chimney of Turku Energia Oy's power plant, unveiled at Linnankatu 65 in Turku in May 1994. The 35-metre-high work, consisting of neon tubes, consists of the first ten chapters 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34 and 55 of the Fibonacci sequence. In the Fibonacci sequence, each number in the series is the sum of the two previous numbers.
21. Elämän puu
The Tree of Life (1960) is a 15-metre light artwork designed for the wall of the Maariankatu branch of Turun Seudun Osuuspankki. Artist Kalevi Manninen's artwork is also known among Turku residents as a light pine tree and a money tree. Its second official name is From seed the tree grows. The work was updated to be more ecological during the façade renovation of the property, now it is illuminated by LED lights.
22. Itsenäisyyden kivi
The Stone of Independence (1977) is a sculpture made by sculptor Antti Louhisto, located on the eastern shore of Samppalinna in Eastern Rantakatu in Turku. The work is a rectangular upward taping obelisk, which has used granite as the material. At the top of Obelisk is the Finnish State ID, a lion. The work was unveiled in connection with the 60th anniversary of Finland's independence on December 6, 1977.
Remains is a Portuguese Alexandre Farton, aka Vhils' work in Turun Shils. The face of the Turkish shipbuilders has been cut to a 6-metre high and 5-metre benders. The work revealed the presence of Turu's head of culture in 2011 in front of Seppo Lehtinen Forum Marinum, President of the City Council. The current location is the shipyard beach. The work has been ordered by the Turku 2011 Foundation.
Samppalinnanpuisto, also known as Samppalinnanvuori, is one of the Turku parks. The park includes eg. Samppalinna restaurant, outdoor swimming pool and Luostarivuori school. Its plant range includes more than 60 different plant species. The name of the place is derived from the ancient castle on the spot. The word Sampa, or Sampas, in Southwest Finland has meant a border mark or pile.
Water Castle is a water tower in Turu in 1941. The gray front of a box-based building, rectangular, is moulded from the lime sandstone and the pilasters rhythming it. The monumental building has been designed by the architects Erik Bryggman and Albert Richardtsson. The construction planning was responsible for engineer Emil Holmberg. Two concrete wafers in the water castle, 6 000 m³.
Kimono is Karin Widnäs' ceramic artwork by the Aura River in Turku. The tower of the wastewater pumping station is clad with ceramic tiles, the shape of which gives the work the name Kimono. It changes its color slowly according to the rhythm of the day, from blue through purple to dawn pink. Kimono was unveiled on the opening day of Turku's Capital of Culture year on 15.1.2011.
27. Seamen's Mission
The Finnish Seamen's Mission was established in 1875. It was established to help Finns travelling abroad, particularly seafarers and migrant workers. It is a Christian organisation which provides church services and pastoral care, and also aims to provide cultural and social services to the Finnish community. The Secretary General (Pääsihteeri) as of 2015 is Hannu Suihkonen.
28. Matkan varrelta
Along the way (1985) is Maarit Nissilä's Cubist Bronze Sculpture in Vähähäkilä. Two characters are sitting on the bench: it is difficult for them to know if they have just met, or perhaps already in different directions. The work is located at Kupittaankatu 146 in front of the service point of the Osuuspankki and is commissioned by the Osuuspankki Mäkitupala Association.
29. Liên Tâm -luostari
Liên Tâm Monastery is a Buddhist monastery located in Moisio, Turku. It is the first Buddhist monastery inaugurated in Finland. The monastery is administered by the Vietnamese Buddhist Association of Finland. The association is one of the biggest Buddhist associations in Finland and follows Mahayana. Moreover, Pure Land Buddhism and Zen are practiced in the monastery.
30. Paavo Nurmi
The Paavo nurmi statue is a whole-body sculpture of runner Paavo Nurmi, the most successful Olympic athlete in Finland, made by sculptor Wäinö Aaltonen. The bronze sculpture was made in 1925 and there have been four additional casts of it. The statue has become a symbol for Finnish sport and the independent Finnish nation as well as an envoy of the image of Finland.
31. Qwenselin talo
The Qwensel House is the oldest wooden house in Turku, Finland. It is bourgeois housing from the autarchic times that has survived in its entirety. The house was built approximately in the year 1700 in an area that was reserved for the nobility in the city plan made up by Peter Brahe in 1652. Today, the Qwensel House operates as the Turku Pharmacy Museum and café.
32. Kurjet kaivolla
Cranes at the Well is a bronze sculpture by Jussi Mäntynen in front of Turku Municipal Hospital. The city commissioned a bronze sculpture of birds at the Lapinlahti Art Foundry and decided to locate it in front of the Municipal Hospital. The work was originally cast in plaster and as such the artist donated it to the City of Turku. The work was unveiled in 1973.
33. Summan taistelun muistomerkki
The monument to the Summa Battle is Jussi Vikainen's sculpture in Turku between Kupittaankatu and Eastern Pitkäkatu at Kupittaankenta. The work is red granite, a stone where Vikainen's birthplace Vehmaa is famous. The monument was unveiled in 1965 and was erected by the South Finland Summa Tradition Committee in memory of the Battle of the Winter War (1939-40).
34. Koppi ja kova luu
Koppi and hard Luu is a humorous work of sculptor Sakari Peltola, located next to a popular fitness route next to Turku Student Village. As its name suggests, the sculpture consists of a dog house and a bone. The booth and the hard bone were completed in 2003, but it has searched for its place in Turku before Loimaa, Karkkila and Helsinki in the Alppila Park.
35. Life on a Leaf
Life on A Leaf is a art house designed by visual artist Jan-Erik Andersson in Hirvensalo, Turku. From above, the house looks like a tree leaf. The house serves as a residential building in the Andersson family and graduated in 2009 as part of the doctorate at the Academy of Fine Arts. The design has been carried out together with architect Erkki Pitkäranta.
36. Kurjet pesällä
Kurjet Nest has a very typical sculpture for Jussi Mäntunen, the theme is nature and a living animal. The artist's interest in nature was reflected in his hunting hobby and need to move around in nature. Mäntynen worked for more than 20 years as a conservator at the University of Helsinki Animal Museum, so she had a good knowledge of the animal's anatomy.
37. Elephant Square
Elephant Saukio is a ferocious granite sculpture of sculptor Hanna Vihriälä, standing in Turku in front of the Aboa Vetus & Ars Nova Art Museum in Turku. The work is a commissioned work on the Matti Koivurinna Foundation for the 80th anniversary of the Turku Capital of Culture and Museum's founder Matti Koivurinna and was unveiled in September 2011.
38. Lotta Svärd
The Lotta Svärd statue is a bronze sculpture made by Finnish sculptor Nina Sailo in Lappeenranta. The sculpture is a natural size and shows a lottery waiting in the thick mantle and other winter equipment. At the foot of Lotta's feet is his equipment. The sculpture was revealed in 1985. It has later been made two other castings in Turku and Tuusula.
39. Sateenkaaren salaisuus
The secret of the rainbow is Jan-Erik Andersson's environmental artwork in the Bio Valley of Turku. The work is made up of 24 light -silhouette columns painted in the rainbow colors and two light traffic bridges that cross Jaaninoja. The materials are: Steel, concrete, impregnated wood, cable and metal tube. The work was inaugurated in 2007.
40. When Friendships are Made
Kun ystävyyssuhteet solmitaan (Finnish) or När vänskapsbanden knytes is a sculpture erected by Wäinö Aaltonen, located in the Puutori market square in Turku, Finland. It symbolises the twin town partnership of Turku and Gothenburg. There are two sculptures, the original in Gothenburg and its duplicate at Aninkaistenkatu 12 in Turku.
Kupittaanpuisto Park is Finland's largest, oldest and largest city park in the Kupittaa district in Turku. The park has 24 hectares of area, including Kupittaa outdoor swimming pool and adventure park, and a pavilion restaurant, a traffic city and a bird park. There is also one of the sculptor Jussi Mäntunen's Hirvi statue in the park.
Helmet is the Merja Longkäs sculpture group in Turu, East Coast Street, on the 72, representing the so-called White House. The work revealed in 2011 consists of four major-scale elements of the larger drop of water, whose polished steel surface reflects the urban vision of the large-scale urban visions in different directions.
There is a sculpture by Veikko Haukkavaara in the yard of a daycare centre at Luostarinkatu 5 in Turku. The main material of the work is steel and iron elements, which Haukkavaara has welded together. The subject of the sculpture is a bird in a swamp that just seems to be taking a step forward. The unveiling took place in 1973.
44. Kasvimuseo TUR
The University of Turu University of Turku, together with the animal museum, constitutes a scientific museum of a biodiversity unit of Turuku, aerobiology laboratory, Ruissalo's botanical garden, Lapi's research facility, the Saaristomic Research Institute, the Science Centre, the LUMA Centre of LUMA in South-West Finland.
45. Jalkaväenkenraali Adolf Ehrnroothin muistomerkki
Infantry General Adolf Ehrnrooth's Monument is a work by sculptor Herman Joutsenen. This is a bronze relief attached to the red granite stone. Relief's topic is Ehrnrooth to review his regiment JR 7 on June 4, 1944. The work depicts a real event, and only a few days later a major attack on the Karelian Isthmus took place.
46. Joitakin teknokukkasia
Some of the tech flowers are Eero Merimaa's light art in Raunistula, Turku, along the Aurajoki beach outdoor path. It is made up of color light posts that are styled flower -like, styled flower -shaped over the path. The flowers of less than a couple of meters high will light up in different colors when someone passes.
47. Turun linnan kirkko
Turku Castle Church is a Lutheran church decorated in the banquet hall of the south wing of Turku Castle during the time of John Duke. The church was consecrated in 1706. It is managed by the Turku Museum Centre, which rents it out for church services, concerts and other events. The church has a capacity of 240 people.
Symbiosis is a sculpture designed by Stefan Lindfors in Turku, in Aurajokiranta, near the Forum Marinum Museum and the Finnish Swan. The sculpture, which was unveiled in 2014 and located in 2015, is related to the Archipelago Sea Conservation Campaign: more steel tiles, which have been engraved on the names of donors.
49. The Swans
Joutsenet is a bronze shower sculpture designed by Finnish sculptor Jussi Mäntunen in Puolalanmäki, Turku. It depicts three swans that take flight and was revealed in 1959. The swan has also been made another light, which was revealed in 1961 at the Lahti Fellman Park. The sculpture of Lahti is known as the glory.
The temple is a sculpture by Kim Simonsson in Turku's Kupittaanpuisto park. It is a multi-part relief on the outer walls of a small transformer substation building. The transformer substation is located on the corner of Uudenmaankatu and Kupittaankatu. The work was unveiled in Turku's Capital of Culture year 2011.
The MAP Church is a center of the Church of Jesus Christ, the Mormons of Latter Jesus in Mäntymäki, Turku. It is located at the end of the Betaniankatu street in the mound of Mäntymäenaukio. The building, which was introduced in 1966 and ordained in 1967, was designed by architects Mirja and Heikki Castrén.
52. Leikkiviä lapsia
Playful children are the wall relief made by Into Saxelin, which has donated to the city of Turku. It was originally located on the wall of the commercial and residential building owned by the Turku National Osake Bank at Linnankatu 13. The work was transferred to its present location to Kuuvuori in 1968.
53. Victor Westerholm
V. The portrait of Westerholm is the portrait sculpture produced by WöröAaltosen between 1924 and 1926. The sculpture presents the first intentive, art painter and Professor Victor Westerholm of the Turku Museum. It is located in the centre of Turu, outside the city's art museum.
54. Suomen Marsalkka C. G. E. Mannerheim
The Mannerheim statue in Turku is a bronze bust sculpture designed by sculptor Veikko Leppänen and architect Aarne Ehojoki, depicting C. G. E. Mannerheim. It is located in Mannerheiminpuisto, VII district. The official title of the work is Memorial to Marshal C. G. E. Mannerheim.
55. Mater Marium
Mater Marium from 2012 is a media artwork by lighting designer and artist Tarja Ervasti at the mouth of the Aura River in Turku. The work pays homage to the long-term history of the shipping industry in the port area and at the same time reminds us of the city's industrial past.
The North is an environmental artist of Israeli artist Micha Ullman, which is part of the Art Project of the City of Turku Pro Cultura Foundation. The work consists of 13 granite stones placed in the shape of the ship's body. The revelation was in 1996 at Turku Varvintori.
Kissa-Kallu is a sculpture unveiled in 1989 in a small park at the intersection of Hämeentie and Vanha Hämeentie in Turku. The red granite sculpture by Simo Helenius depicts a man with a sack on his back and a milk jug in his hand, bent over a cat squirming at his feet.
58. Runeberg, Lönnrot, Snellman
Runeberg, Lönnrot, Snellman is a monument designed by Harry Kivijärvi. It is located in front of the main building of the University of Turku on Turku University Hill. The monument depicts three great national men who began their studies at the Academy of Turku in 1822.
59. Pallivahan kirkko
The Pallivaaw Church is a sacral space in Turu in the Käräääääääääääääääääääääääääää\ It is one of the two churches of the Church of the Marian congregation. The building was completed in 1968 and was designed by the architect Pekka Longänen.
60. Suihkukaivo Leijona
The jet of G. A. Petrelius, or jet, is a shower well located in Turku in Vähätori, located off the old main library. The shower well designed by Gunnar Finnen and Armas Lindgren was erected and donated to the city of Turku Gustav Albert Petrelius Donation Fund in 1924.
61. St. Bridget and Blessed Hemming Church
St. Bridget and Blessed Hemming Church is a parish of the Roman Catholic Church in Turku, Finland. The church building, completed in 1966, is located in the center of Turku in Ursininkatu. It was consecrated in honor of St. Bridget of Sweden and bishop Hemming of Turku.
The Daisy is a sculpture erected in the Turku Forum Marinum yard in 2011, which depicts a huge daisy flower with a huge accurate flower of the daisy. The sculpture made by Jani Rätyä and Antti Stöckell is 25 meters long and made of wood, metal and reinforced plastic.
63. Veil of Ice
Icaros is the first sculpture in the public space of Laila Puella. The work was already completed in 2003 and was first presented at the WäinäAaltosen museum. It was transferred to its current location outside the Turuish City Hall to celebrate the 2002 City Hall.
67. Tiedon pyramidi
68. Turun vapaaseurakunta
69. Carro Celeste
70. G. A. Petrelius, Äiti ja lapsi
Lönnrotinpuisto is one of the parks in Turku. The nearly triangular park is located in the city center between Aninkaistenkatu, Eerikinkatu and Aurajoki. The park is named after Elias Lönnrot and covers an area of 4,300 square meters.
The library bridge was opened in December 2013 by a light traffic bridge over the Aura River in the center of Turku. The bridge was inaugurated with the solemn spouse of the President of the Republic Jenni Haukio on December 3, 2013.
74. Luolavuoren vesitorni
The Luolavuori Water Tower is the largest water tower in Turku and is located in the Luolavuori district. The tower was completed in 1968 and has a water volume of 12,500 cubic meters. It is built as the city's own work.
75. Life Cycle
78. Dominikaaniluostarin muistomerkki
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.