Looking for premium sights?
Here you can book tickets, guided tours and other activities in Helsinki:Get tickets and guided tours now *
Here you can find interesting sights in Helsinki, Finland. Click on a marker on the map to view details about the sight. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 92 sights are available in Helsinki, Finland.List of cities in Finland Sightseeing Tours in Helsinki
1. Munkkiniemen kirkko
Munkinieme Church in Munkinieme, Helsinki, was inaugurated in 1954. Before Munkinieme Parish became independent in 1961, it served as the side church of Hopale Parish. The church was designed by architect Pauli Salma. The church is made of concrete and clean bricks. The floor of the church hall is stepped, and its position from the main door to the altar is getting smaller and smaller. Above the altar there is a skylight from which falling light is a key factor in other restored church spaces. The church entrance is special, and there is a vodka boat on it in the church hall. The asymmetric form of church space, the use of materials and lighting scheme are the characteristics of church architecture in 1950s. The church covers an area of 302 square meters and has seats for 440 people. There are bronze sculptures crucified on the altar wall by sculptor John Harpasalo. There is also a sermon hall at the lower part of the hall, on the plane of the floor. The church organ is 18 scales and was built in 1979 at the organ factory in Bugasala.
2. Tiedekeskus Heureka
Heureka is a Finnish science center in Vantaa, Finland, north of Helsinki, designed by Heikkinen – Komonen Architects. The aim of the science centre, which opened its doors to the public in 1989, is to popularize scientific information and to develop the methods used to teach science and scientific concepts. The name ‘Heureka’ refers to the Greek exclamation, presumably uttered by Archimedes, to mean “I’ve found it!”. The Science Centre Heureka features both indoor and outdoor interactive exhibitions with exhibits that enable visitors to independently test different concepts and ideas. There is also a digital planetarium with 135 seats.
Keisarinnankivi is a monument located at the Market Square in Kaartinkaupunki in central Helsinki, Finland. The monument, designed by Carl Ludvig Engel, is the oldest public monument in Helsinki. It was revealed with celebrations on the name day of Nikolai on 18 December 1835 to commemorate the first visit to Helsinki by Empress Alexandra Feodorovna, wife of Emperor of Russia Nicholas I. The monument was erected at the spot where the imperial couple stepped ashore from the steamship Ischora on arrival in Helsinki on 10 June 1833. The monument was funded by a national collection of funds and by a grant given by the Imperial Senate of Finland.
4. Alvar Aallon Ateljee
The Studio Aalto is a house in the Tiilimäki neighbourhood of Munkkiniemi, Helsinki, which Alvar Aalto designed during 1955–56 to be the studio of his architect bureau. Due to a large number of commissions, the office needed more space in which to work. The studio is said to be one of his best buildings from the 1950s. Near the studio there is also Villa Aalto, the home of the Aaltos. Both the studio and the Villa are now part of the Alvar Aalto Museum, and they are open to the public. The Alvar Aalto Academy and Alvar Aalto Museum Architectural Heritage Department are housed in Studio Aalto.
5. Vanha kirkko
The Old Church of Helsinki, designed by Carl Ludvig Engel and completed in 1826, is an Evangelical Lutheran church in Helsinki. The oldest existing church in central Helsinki, the church was originally planned as a temporary building as the Ulrika Eleonora Church constructed in 1727 had become too small for the congregation and the new church, Helsinki Cathedral, would not be completed until 1852. However, the city's rapid population growth from the early 19th century onwards ensured that the church would remain needed, and also necessitated the construction of many other churches.
6. Matti Heleniuksen puisto
Marty Helennes Park is located in the Rocky District of Helsinki. It is built on the northeast uplift slope behind the Rock Library. The park borders Fleming Kincato in the west, Agricolanca in the north, Portnanka in the east and the library in the south. The park was named in 1963 and covers an area of 0.4 hectares. Bear Garden is located in the west of Marty Heleneus Park and the east of Alitrig Park. Together, these parks form a green space with an area of about 1.3 hectares. Marty Helenez-Sepulu (1870-1920) was a new activist in Finland. Arleigh Trig-Helenez is his spouse.
The Ehrensvärd Museum is a Special Museum in Suomenlinna. The museum is located in Susisaari Castle. It is located in a former fortress commandant apartment. The museum was opened in 1930. The museum was decorated to tell what the fortress manager's apartment looked like in the 18th century. Samples include portraits, weapons and miniatures on archipelago vessels. In front of the museum is the tomb of August's Ehrensvärd. The museum is subordinate to the Suomenlinna Board and is maintained by the Ehrensvärd Society, which was founded by the museum in 1927.
Taivaskallio is a comprehensive area of the park and a small residential area in Käpylä, Helsinki, in the area bordered by Pohjolankatu, Panuntie, Main Line and Käpyläntie. It is a tall hill that is, especially in the case of a hill, lowers the hill at the traditional Taivaskallio Lasiainen event organized by Käpylä Lions Club. Also in the new year, hundreds of people gather in the area to shoot rockets and watch fireworks. Before the construction of the Malminkartano and Paloheinä filling hills, Taivaskallio was the highest terrain in Helsinki.
9. Haltialan kotieläintila
Family farms in the trusteeship area are owned by the city of Helsinki for recreational and educational purposes for urban residents. The space is located at TaramaryKaltiala in Haltiala, VantaStanjok, viewed from one side of the Vanta estate. The actual task of the farm is to keep the fields cultivated for hundreds of years. The farm has a history of the 16th century. Since the 19th century, Manor Farm has been owned by Agriculture Minister Jacob Kavalev. The two-story main building was destroyed by fire in 1950s, but its stone legs can still be seen.
Matthew Church, or Itäkeskus Church, is a church in Vartiokylä, Helsinki, located next to Itis shopping center and completed in 1985. The church, designed by Veli-Pekka Tuominen and Stefan Ahlman, was completed in 1985 and was previously the main church of the Vartiokylä parish until the parish abandoned the building in 2016 and moved to the Vartiokylä Church and Puotila Chapel. Today, the church acts as the main church of the Swedish -speaking Matthew. The church was inaugurated by Bishop Samuel Lehtonen on February 24, 1985.
The Mannerheim Museum is located in Helsinki, Finland. It is dedicated to preserving and displaying items related to the life and times of Marshal C. G. E. Mannerheim, a Finnish statesman and military officer. The Mannerheim Museum is located on top of a hill in a prestigious residential area next to the Kaivopuisto park in Helsinki. The building was the home of Mannerheim from 1924 to 1951. With the exception of a few rooms that have been converted for exhibition purposes, his home has been preserved in its original state.
12. Tauno Palon puisto
Tauno Palo Park is located in the Kallio district in Helsinki. In the north it is bordered by Helsinginkatu, where it is distinguished by a shallow stone wall. In the south and west, the park area rises into a slope with a pedestrian asphalt staircase/embankment that curves southwest towards the intersection of Alppikatu and Wallininkatu. In the east, the park is bordered by the yard of a apartment block. There is a tram line past the park along the park 8. The park is located in the mid -Linnanmäki and Sports House stops.
13. Sotamuseon Maneesi
The Military Museum of Finland is the central museum of the Finnish Defence Forces and the national special museum of military history. It is located in Helsinki and it is part of the Finnish National Defence University. In 2018, the Military Museum's exhibitions in Suomenlinna had around 131,000 visitors. The most popular exhibition is the submarine Vesikko, visited by around 50,000 people annually. Military Museum's exhibitions in Suomenlinna are located at Manege and Artillery Maneage.
Vuosaarenhuippu is a recreational area in the northern part of Vuosaari in eastern Helsinki. Earlier it was the Vuosaari dumping ground and a place where land masses from construction sites was deposited. Through ecological restoration the area has been turned into a natural-like environment, the scale of which is unprecedented in the history of Helsinki. A large number of both flora and fauna inhabit the area. There are paths connecting the area to the nearby Mustavuori protected area.
15. Munkkivuoren kirkko
The Monk Hill Church is the building of the Monk Church, right next to the Monk Hill Shopping Centre in the Munkinieme district of Helsinki. There are church annexes in the church. The independent bell tower with three clocks can also be traced back to 1963. The church was designed by architect Olavi Cantel, who used to work for a long time in Yarnay Ervi's office. The Monk Diocese became independent from the Monk Diocese in 1967. At the beginning of 2011, the diocese was reunited.
16. Tove Jansson
Tove Marika Jansson was a Swedish-speaking Finnish author, novelist, painter, illustrator and comic strip author. Brought up by artistic parents, Jansson studied art from 1930 to 1938 in Stockholm, Helsinki and Paris. Her first solo art exhibition was in 1943. At the same time, she was writing short stories and articles for publication, as well as creating the graphics for book covers and other purposes. She continued to work as an artist and a writer for the rest of her life.
17. Lasipalatsin salavan kanto
The Lasipalatsin Salava was an isoiPallava, which was originally planted in 1830 in the Kamppi Helsinki Kamppi to the present Salomonkatu, north of Turku Barracks, which was under construction. Salava was reassured in 1924 as a natural monument. It has often been called Helsinki's most famous wood. The original Salava fell in the storm at the end of 2003, but before that, cuttings had been cut, and in 2011 one of them was planted in a former place of Salava.
Gecko is a space work by ceramic artists Pekka Pecakaka, Cristina Riska and Katie Tuimi at the Kemp subway station in Helsinki. The work is paved with pottery pieces and shaped like concrete shields of escalators. The subway escalator pipe runs from the street-level central hall in Kemp through the coach terminal and down to the subway station. The pipe diameter is about 4 meters and about 275 square meters of ceramics. The gecko was completed in 2005.
19. Annalan huvila
Annala's villa is a white villa building located in the Old Town of Helsinki, along Hämeentie near Arabianranta, just before the Old Town rapids, at the top of Annala Manor Park. The villa was once founded by a printer, a tobacco manufacturer, a major influencer of cultural and municipal life, and Gustaf Otto Wasenius, Trade Counselor Gustaf Otto Wasenius on the Eastern Viertotie, which he rented from the city of Helsinki in 1826.
Design Museum is a museum in Helsinki devoted to the exhibition of both Finnish and foreign design, including industrial design, fashion, and graphic design. The building is situated in Kaartinkaupunki, on Korkeavuorenkatu Street, and is owned by the Republic of Finland through Senate Properties. The building was completed in 1895 and originally built as a school building for the Swedish school Läroverket för gossar och flickor.
Karhupuisto is located in the Kallio district in Helsinki. In the early 20th century, the park was known as Agricolanpuisto. Karhupuisto is named after the sculpture of sculptor Jussi Mäntynen's Mesikämmen in the anthem. The sculpture in the northern corner of the park depicts the Finnish national animal bear. In the sculpture, the bear is in the neck of the rod to tread the ant nest. The red granite work was revealed in 1931.
22. Sinebrychoffin puisto
The Sinebrychoff Park, colloquially referred to as the "Koff Park", is a park in Punavuori, Helsinki, Finland, near Hietalahti. The park was named after the Sinebrychoff brewery, which had its premises next to the park from 1819 to 1992 and to whose lands the park used to belong, and the Sinebrychoff family that owned both. In addition to the Old Church Park and Kaivopuisto, the park is among the most popular parks in Helsinki.
Esplanadi, colloquially known as Espa, is an esplanade and urban park in downtown Helsinki, Finland, situated between the Erottaja square and the Market Square. It is bordered on its northern and southern sides by the Pohjoisesplanadi and Eteläesplanadi streets, respectively. Aleksanterinkatu runs parallel to Esplanadi. Esplanadi is well known as a popular walking area, and street performances are also often held in the park.
24. Pyhän Kolminaisuuden kirkko
The Holy Trinity Church is a Finnish Orthodox Church located in the Kruununhaka district of Helsinki, on the corner of Unioninkatu and Rauhankatu. The church was built in the neo-classical style in 1826 under the direction of the architect Carl Ludvig Engel, and was dedicated and opened in the following year. The Holy Trinity services the city's orthodox community with Divine Liturgy held in both Church Slavic and Finnish.
Ateneum is an art museum in Helsinki, Finland and one of the three museums forming the Finnish National Gallery. It is located in the centre of Helsinki on the south side of Rautatientori square close to Helsinki Central railway station. It has the biggest collections of classical art in Finland. Before 1991 the Ateneum building also housed the Finnish Academy of Fine Arts and University of Art and Design Helsinki.
26. Pyhän Nikolauksen kirkko
The Church of St. Nicholas in Helsinki is an Orthodox religious community that operates mainly in Helsinki. The church has 2,400 members (2012). The community may belong to the community in Finland without being domiciled, and about 30 % of its members are non -Finnish citizens. The congregation is not a member of the Orthodox Church of Finland, but under the Russian Orthodox Church, the Moscow Patriarchate.
Valsa Park is located in the triangle between Kesanimen Street, Ilke-Kowski Street and Unino Street in Helsinki, with the feeling of forest park. It was once part of Kesanimen Park, but it was missed when it passed through the park on Kesanimen Street. The park is named after the Emil Sedcrets sculpture Motherly Love, which was completed from there in 1928 and depicts the horse's crow and its maternal love.
28. Pasilan kivilinna
Pasila's Kivilinna is a castle-like structure built by Kati Sinenmaa in Northern Pasila in Helsinki. The stone structure is surrounded by about 200 meters long, sand and soil, from half a meter to two meters, a high enclosure on the inside of which the stone castle is located. There are even several tons of stones in the area. Visually, there are hundreds of tons of stones in the structures.
29. Pyhän Laurin kirkko
The Church of St. Lawrence is a church in Vantaa, Finland. Dating back to ca. 1450, it is the oldest building in Vantaa and all of Greater Helsinki. It is also the main church of the Tikkurila Parish. Along with its surrounding neighborhood, the church is a part of the Helsingin pitäjän kirkonkylä district, which is one of the best preserved historical parishes in all of Finland.
30. Hesperian puisto
Hesperian Park is a park located on the west bank of Toheath Bay in Helsinki. It is bordered to the west by the mainland Heminti, to the south by the Finnish Dia Manor, and to the north by the plots of the Finnish State Opera and Ballet. On the beach, however, the park stretches down a narrow driveway to Helsinki Avenue, and on the other side of the street is the zoo's park area.
31. Paavo Nurmi
The statue of Pope Nurmi is a full-length sculpture made by sculptor Vanos Altosen. It is a sculpture of runner Paul Nurmi, Finland's most successful Olympic athlete. The bronze sculpture was completed in 1925 and has since been made from four additional lights. Patasa became the symbol of Finnish sports and independent nation, and also the messenger of Finnish image.
The shipwreck is a bronze statue on the Star Tower in Helsinki, Ulan Linna District. In 1898, the unearthed works were designed by sculptor Robert Steagall. The work was cast in Paris, where Steagall also completed his sculpture. The height of the work is 4.5 meters, but together with the granite base, the height rises to 6 meters. This tripod is made in Hangzhou.
33. Kallion kirkko
Kallio Church is a Lutheran church in the Kallio district of Helsinki, Finland. It was designed by Lars Sonck and represents National Romanticism with Art Nouveau influences. The National Romantic style appears in the use of traditional Finnish materials and in the church's massive, gray granite body, as well as in nature-inspired colours and decorative motifs.
34. Tarja Halosen puisto
The story of Harroson Park is a small park next to the Helsinki City Theatre, located in the Rocky Mountains area of Helsinki. The park was named after President Tarja Halonen, who turned 70 in December 2013. Love Theatre, native to Halon in the Rocky Mountains, "could not have imagined a better gift than the name park on the dome of Helsinki City Theatre."
35. Japanilainen puutarha
Japanese Garden is a park in Helsinki's Jordan Mountains. Landscape architect Verviles, work manager Juka Herason and park designer Kesu Ilosen designed the park with an area of 9238m2, which is divided into four smaller areas. The park is mainly handmade by moonlight doors, bamboo poles, horseshoes, stone tools, sand waves, and streams in the sea of life.
36. Vartiokylän kirkko
Guardian Village Church is a white church building designed by architect Pekka Laurila in Guardian Village District of Helsinki. The church in the center of the independent district of the guard camp was completed in 1958, so it is the oldest multifunctional church in Finland. After graduation, the church is a scenic spot to be taken further away to see.
The factory park, often called Sepänpuisto Park, is a park on the southern edge of Punavuori, Helsinki, around Mikael Agricola Church. It is limited by Tehtaankatu in the south, in the east, Laivurinkatu and Sepänkatu in the northwest. The church plot almost divides the park in half, but for it the narrow park zone along Sepänkatu connects its parts.
St. Michael's Church is the headquarters of Mikael Parish in Helsinki, Located in Kontula, Helsinki. The church, which represents modernist church architecture, was inaugurated on 7 May 1988. The church hall has 300 seats and the parish hall has 250 seats. St. Michael's Church is located on the Mistress's Path, right next to kontula shopping centre.
39. Hesperian esplanadi
The esplanadi of Hesperian is a parkland from the coast of Toheath Bay to Taival Bay, located on the border between the front and back Toshile of Helsinki. Follow its edge through Hesperan Street in the south and north. For its part, the conch's narrowest, about a mile thick plate connects Helsinki to the continent in the center of Helsinki.
40. Otto-Iivari Meurmanin puisto
Otto-Ivari Melman Park, visited by Helsinki, is both an ordinary park and an adjacent primary school courtyard. The park area of about 1.2 hectares is delineated by the Northern Line and Culvert Street. The hand guard's rescue station is located in the southeast of the park. The park is named after station map professor Otto-Ivari Melman.
41. Töölön kirkko
Töölö Church is a Lutheran church in the Taka-Töölö district of Helsinki, Finland. The building represents Nordic Classicism and was designed by Hilding Ekelund following an architectural competition. Completed in 1930, it originally served as a parish center and was dedicated as a church when Töölö parish was created in 1941.
42. Hietalahden kauppahalli
The Hietalahti market hall is an old market hall located near the Hietalahdentori market square in Helsinki, Finland, hosting several restaurants and cafés. The market hall acts as concentration for restaurants and cafés, offering Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, French and Middle Eastern cuisine both at lunchtime and in the evening.
The Museum of Finnish Architecture is an architectural museum in Helsinki, Finland. Established in 1956, it is the second oldest museum of its kind devoted specifically to architecture. The museum was founded on the basis of the photographic collection of the Finnish Association of Architects (SAFA), which was established in 1949.
44. Päivälehden museo
The Daily Museum is a special museum located in Helsinki. Japan Magazine Museum was established in 2001. The museum is today part of the Helsinki Newspaper Foundation. In addition to exhibits, the museum also actively organizes various program guides, work exhibitions, workshops, activity days, museum theaters and seminars.
45. Havis Amanda
Havis Amanda is a fountain and a statue in Helsinki, Finland by the sculptor Ville Vallgren (1855–1940). The work was modelled in 1906 in Paris, and erected at its present location at the Market Square in Kaartinkaupunki in 1908. Today it is recognized as one of the most important and beloved pieces of art in Helsinki.
46. Adolf Erik Nordenskiöldin muistomerkki
The Adolf Erik Nordensky Monument is a monument to barn artist Adolf Erik Nordensky in the mining park of Helsinki, implemented by sculptors Heikki Hanici and Johanna Hanitritz, along with architect Eretz. It was erected in 1985. The monument is located at the southern end of the park, near the seaside near Ellentrent.
47. Tapio Wirkkalan puisto
Tapio Vikala Park is an art park located on the Arabian coast of Helsinki. Is a designer named after TapioWirkala. The park opened on the 22nd. October 2012 & It is one of the city's own Helsinki projects for the 2012 Design Capital of the World. The park was opened by Helsinki's deputy mayor, Pekka Sori.
48. Kaisaniemen kasvitieteellinen puutarha
The University of Helsinki Botanical Garden is an institution subordinate to the Finnish Museum of Natural History of the University of Helsinki, which maintains a collection of live plants for use in research and teaching. The Botanical Garden has two separate sites: one in Kaisaniemi and one in Kumpula.
49. Taru ja totuus
Taru and Truth are sculptures of Gunalfina in Helsinki's Espranad Park. The work unearthed in 1932 is a memorial to Zachris Topellius, in which the subject is depicted as a naked virgin figure. The carnation of truth has the flame of truth in her palm, while Taru holds the coronavirus bird in fairy tales.
50. Hakasalmen huvila
Villa Hakasalmi, also known as Villa Karamzin, is an architecturally and historically important 19th-century villa located in the Etu-Töölö district of central Helsinki, Finland. The villa is situated in a prominent position on Mannerheimintie, next to Finlandia Hall and opposite the National Museum.
51. Sinebrychoffin taidemuseo
The Sinebrychoff Art Museum is an art museum located on Bulevardi in Helsinki, Finland. The museum exhibits the old European art collections of the Finnish National Gallery. In addition, half of the museum acts as a historic house museum, displaying the 19th century estate of the Sinebrychoff family.
52. Kluuvinlahden fossiilit
The Kuluwe Bay fossil was made by Tuula Hunger Company, which is a work of art completed in Alexander Street, Helsinki in 2003. Some of the works cross the sidewalk and are inlaid on a disc-shaped copper strip with a thickness of 8.5 cm. They have Latin names for plants and animals in the grass sea.
53. Maailman rauha
World Peace is a bronze sculpture donated by Moscow to the city of Helsinki, carved by sculptor Oleg Kunu. The statue, located in Haqqani Menlan, was unveiled on the 14th. January 1990, two months after the Berlin Wall broke down. The statue belongs to the collection of Helsinki Art Museum.
54. Kumtähden kenttä
Kumtähti field is a small park area in Toukola, Helsinki. It is located between the Hämeentie and Gustav Vaasa road north of these branches, about three kilometers north of downtown Helsinki. Near the Kumpula campus at the University of Helsinki is now located near the Gustav Vaasa road.
Kristuskyrkan is a Christian church in Helsinki, Finland, located in the central district of Etu-Töölö at the corner between Fänrik Ståls Street and Apollonkatu Street. It was built at the beginning of the twentieth century and it is part of the Swedish Methodist Church of Finland.
56. Käpylän kirkko
Käpylä Church is a church in Käpylä, Helsinki on Metsolantie. It was designed by architect Eero Ilmari Sutinen and was built between 1929 and 1930. It has the features of early functionalism, but in its detail it still represents classicism. There are 420-570 seating in the church.
57. Vantaan kaupunginmuseo
Tikkurila's old station building is a historic station building in Tikkurila, Vantaa, which currently serves as the Vantaa City Museum. It is one of the original positions of the Helsinki-Hämeenlinna track in Finland's first railway line and is Finland's oldest brick station building.
Free throw is Juhana Blomstedt's (1937-2010) sculpture, which is located in Munkkiniemi, Helsinki, in the lawn area of Munkkiniemi Co -educational School in Helsinki. The sculpture is made of Corten steel and is illuminated by four lamps embedded. The work was unveiled in October 2010.
Kolmikulma, also known as the Diana Park, is a small, rectangular triangular-shaped park located in the Kaartinkaupunki district in the city center of Helsinki, Finland. It is limited by the Yrjönkatu, Uudenmaankatu and Erottajankatu streets. The park was renovated in 2006 and 2007.
60. Amos Rex
Amos Anderson Art Museum is a private art museum owned by all Singaporeans. The museum is owned by the art world of the association and opened in 1965. The museum's founder is amos anderson, an entrepreneur with an interest in the graphics industry and owner of Hufvudstadesblaw.
The Ratikami Museum or the Tram Museum is a specialty museum under the Helsinki City Museum in Taka-Töölö, Helsinki. The museum presents the history of Helsinki tram traffic. It is located in Helsinki's oldest tram hall dating from 1900, designed by architect Waldemar Aspel.
62. Temppeliaukion kirkko
63. Akseli Gallen Kallela
Akseli Gallen-Kallela was a Finnish painter who is best known for his illustrations of the Kalevala, the Finnish national epic. His work is considered a very important aspect of the Finnish national identity. He changed his name from Gallén to Gallen-Kallela in 1907.
64. Fila Helsinki
65. Kolme seppää
Lips is a work of Marjatta Kek at Kontula Metro Station in Helsinki. Aniline lips are on the glass exterior wall of the station's flag hall. The work on HKL's premises is published by the public art of the City of Helsinki Art Museum. The work was made in 2003.
67. Vanha kirkkopuisto
The old church park is a park surrounding the old church in the center of Helsinki and a historic cemetery. The old church is located on the edge of the park along Lönnrotinkatu. The other side of the park is restricted by Annankatu, Bulevardi and Yrjönkatu.
68. Uspenskin katedraali
69. Soihtu / Miina Sillanpään muistomerkki
The torch, or Mina Siran Head Monument, is a monument in Tokonilana, Helsinki, dedicated to the politician Mina Siran. The sculpture, made by sculptor Aimo Tuchiani, was exposed as 4. June 1968 marks the 102nd anniversary of the birth of Qiaotou people.
Torkkelinpuistikko is a small and peaceful park in Torkkelinmäki in Kallio, Helsinki, which also has a children's playground. The park was designed by Elisabeth Koch. The park is a good example of the regular and symmetrical park ideas of the 1920s.
Mäntymäki is a rocky and wooded hill in Helsinki on the southern edge of the zoo near Töölönlahti. There is a southern and eastern side of Helsinginkatu, north of Mäntymäentie. To the west of the hill is an extensive square, Mäntymäki field.
72. Mikael Agricolan kirkko
74. Artism, Crash ja Space
Aris, Krash and Space are graffiti works by Henry Pra and Kimo Hera-Aro on the platform of Kontura subway station in Helsinki. Works fixed on the background wall of subway track are painted on independent panels. The work was completed in 1988.
76. Luonnontieteellinen museo
Kuninkaanportti or Kungsporten is the principal entrance to the fortress Suomenlinna outside Helsinki. It is on the southernmost island of Suomenlinna, in front of the Kustaanmiekka strait, and is considered the main symbol of Suomenlinna.
79. J. V. Snellman
Johan Vilhelm Snellman was an influential Fennoman philosopher and Finnish statesman, ennobled in 1866. He was one of the most important 'awakeners' or promoters of Finnish nationalism, alongside Elias Lönnrot and J. L. Runeberg.
81. Helsingin keskuspuisto
Central Park is a park in Helsinki, Finland. It has an area of 10 square kilometres (4 sq mi). The park stretches 10 kilometres (6 mi) from Töölönlahti Bay in the south to the border of Helsinki and Vantaa in the north.
84. Gallen-Kallelan museo
85. Vanha Kauppahalli
86. Aurora Karamzina
Eva Aurora Charlotta Karamzin was a Finnish philanthropist. Her better-known names are Princess Aurora Demidova and Aurora Karamzin, titles that were acquired after her first and second marriages, respectively.
88. Mesikämmen muurahaispesällä
89. Helsingin taidemuseo HAM
The map is the tombstone of President Mano Konisto Mountain designed by Perti of Germany. It is a black deacon with gold-plated lines. Germany won the design competition held on tombstones in its works.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.