Here you can book tickets, guided tours and other activities in Copenhagen:Tickets and guided tours on Viator*
Guided Free Walking Tours
Here you can book guided Free Walking Tours in Copenhagen:Guided Free Walking Tours on GuruWalk*
Here you can find interesting sights in Copenhagen, Denmark. Click on a marker on the map to view details about the sight. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 79 sights are available in Copenhagen, Denmark.List of cities in Denmark Sightseeing Tours in Copenhagen
1. Freetown ChristianiaBook Ticket*
Freetown Christiania, also known as Christiania, is an intentional community, commune and micronation in the Christianshavn neighbourhood of the Danish capital city of Copenhagen, Christinia, Christianshavn, Copenhagen K, Island of Amager. It began in 1971 as a squatted military base. Its Pusher Street is famous for its open trade of cannabis, which is illegal in Denmark.
2. Round TowerBook Ticket*
The Round Tower is a 17th-century tower in Copenhagen, Denmark, one of the many architectural projects of Christian IV of Denmark. Built as an astronomical observatory, it is noted for its equestrian staircase, a 7.5-turn helical corridor leading to the platform at the top, and its views over Copenhagen.
3. Copenhagen Opera HouseBook Ticket*
The Copenhagen Opera House is the national opera house of Denmark, and among the most modern opera houses in the world. It is also one of the most expensive opera houses ever built at a cost of 2.5 billion DKK. It is located on the island of Holmen in central Copenhagen.
4. Christiansborg PalaceBook Free Tour*
Christiansborg Palace is a palace and government building on the islet of Slotsholmen in central Copenhagen, Denmark. It is the seat of the Danish Parliament, the Danish Prime Minister's Office, and the Supreme Court of Denmark. Also, several parts of the palace are used by the Danish monarch, including the Royal Reception Rooms, the Palace Chapel and the Royal Stables.
5. Kongens NytorvBook Free Tour*
Kongens Nytorv is a public square in Copenhagen, Denmark, centrally located at the end of the pedestrian street Strøget. The largest square of the city, it was laid out by Christian V in 1670 in connection with a major extension of the fortified city, and has an equestrian statue of him at its centre. The initiative moved the centre of the city from the medieval area around Gammeltorv, at that time a muddy medieval marketplace, to a cobbled new square with a garden complex, inspired by the Royal city planning seen in Paris from the early 17th century.
6. Studio Oliver Gustav
The museum building is a small neoclassical museum building from 1920 on Kastelsvej in Copenhagen. The building was built according to drawings by Einar Madvig and Poul Methling for ship owner and Consul General Johan Hansen's large collection of visual arts. In the 1960s, the building was used as a magazine for the National Gallery of Denmark. From 1997 to 2006, it gave its name to an auction house that facilitated sales of older and modern visual arts, crafts and design, furniture, books, etc. From 2006 to 2008, the company was run by the Internet auction house Lauritz.com. In 2013, the building was taken over by Banja Rathnov Gallery and Kunsthandel, which sold art from the address until 2018. In 2018, Studio Oliver Gustav moved into the building.
7. Storm P. Museet
The Storm P. Museum in Copenhagen, Denmark, is a biographical museum dedicated to the life and oeuvre of Danish humorist Robert Storm Petersen, popularly known as Storm P. In addition to his cartoons, the museum also displays his paintings, both oils and watercolours, and covers other aspects of his life, time and many-sided talent, as well as his extensive collection of smoking pipes and his studio which has been reconstructed on the first floor. The ground floor is used for special exhibitions. In connection with a renovation in 2012, the museum has broadened its profile to include humor, satire and cartoons more generally.
8. Rytterstatuen af Frederik den V
An equestrian statue of King Frederick V of Denmark stands in the center of Amalienborg Square, Copenhagen, framed by the four symmetrical wings of the Amalienborg palace. The statue portrays the king in classic attire, crowned with laurels and with his hand outstretched, holding a baton. Commissioned by the Danish East India Company, it was designed in Neoclassical style by Jacques Saly in 1768 and was cast in bronze in 1771. The apparent dignity and tranquility in the depiction of the king is typical of Danish representations of monarchs. It is considered to be one of the notable equestrian monuments of its time.
Havneparken is a public park located directly on the waterfront in the district of Islands Brygge in central Copenhagen, Denmark. It is one of the most lively and popular places along the Copenhagen harbourfront. Located in a former dockland area, the park has retained a number of features from the area's industrial past, including disused railway tracks and an abandoned railway car used as an exhibition space, while am old ship hull turned upside-down serves as an idiosyncratic bandstand and pavilion. The park is also the location of the Islands Brygge Cultural Centre and the Islands Brygge Harbour Bath.
After the parish was separated from Jingshan Parish in 1938, utterslev Church was originally a house that went to utterslev Farm in an ancient long time. The present church is painted by courtiers and windbreakers, and 8. September 9, 1963. The church is one of 16 recommended to close by the Copenhagen Foundation's board of governors. The congregation council hopes to be able to close after celebrating the 50th anniversary of the church on its eighth anniversary. In September, that meant churches were closed. On September 12th, 2013, it was marked with the last high booth.
Ørstedsparken is a public park in central Copenhagen, Denmark. One in a series of parks which were laid out on the grounds of the old fortification ring after it was decommissioned in the 1870s, the park still retains elements from the old fortifications in its topography—a section of the moat now serve as an elongated lake and former bastions appear in the landscape as small hills. The park is named for the brothers Ørsted, the politician and jurist Anders Sandøe Ørsted, and the physicist Hans Christian Ørsted, who both are commemorated with monuments in the park.
Dæmonen is a floorless steel roller coaster at the Tivoli Gardens amusement park in Copenhagen, Denmark. Designed by Bolliger & Mabillard, it reaches a height of 28 metres (92 ft), is 564.0 metres (1,850.4 ft) long, and reaches a maximum speed of 77 kilometres per hour (48 mph). The roller coaster features a vertical loop, an Immelmann loop, and a zero-gravity roll. Dæmonen replaced Slangen, a family roller coaster, and officially opened on 16 April 2004. A record number of guests attended the park that year, but the public has since given the ride mixed reviews.
13. Church of Holmen
The Holmen Church is a Parish church in central Copenhagen in Denmark, on the street called Holmens Kanal. First built as an anchor forge in 1563, it was converted into a naval church by Christian IV. It is famous for having hosted the wedding between Margrethe II of Denmark, current queen of Denmark, and Prince Henrik in 1967. It is the burial site of such notabilities as naval heroes Niels Juel and Peter Tordenskjold, and composer Niels Wilhelm Gade, and contains artwork by, among others, Bertel Thorvaldsen and Karel van Mander.
Bethlehem Church is a church in the Nørrebro district of Copenhagen, Denmark, located on Åboulevard, close to Peblinge Lake and the municipal border with Frederiksberg. Peder Vilhelm Jensen-Klint made the first sketches for the church but after his death it was completed by his son, Kaare Klint, and built from 1935 to 1937. Its style is remniscient of Grundtvig's Church, Jensen Klint's most famous work, which was also completed posthumously by Kaare Klint, although on a much smaller scale.
15. Trinity Church
The Trinitatis Church is located in central Copenhagen, Denmark. It is part of the 17th century Trinitatis Complex, which includes the Rundetårn astronomical observatory tower and the Copenhagen University Library, in addition to the church. Built in the time of Christian IV, the church initially served the students of Copenhagen University. It is situated at the corner of Landemærket and Købmagergade. The interior was seriously damaged in the fire of 1728 but was rebuilt in 1731.
The Drowning Stone is a granite memorial stone on Åboulevarden in Copenhagen, which is set up in memory of the accident on the night of November 27, 1812, when six people were driving in Ladegårdsåen. Sisters-in-law Marie Henriques and Lise Magnus drowned when they, along with four others, drove out into the river in a carriage. The company had attended the wedding of wholesaler Peter Mariboe on the property Rolighed, today with the address Rolighedsvej 21 in Frederiksberg.
The Great Synagogue is the main synagogue of the Jewish community in Copenhagen, Denmark. The synagogue is defined by its unique architecture around the Ark. During the first half of the 19th century, synagogues continued to be built in the classical tradition, but there began to be a revival of Greek and Roman architecture. The Great Synagogue in Copenhagen is one of a few synagogues of its period to use Egyptian elements in the columns, ceiling and cornice over the ark.
Enigma - Museum of Post, Tele and Communication is a museum under construction in Østerbro in Copenhagen. The first part of the museum, housed in the former Østerbro Post Office at Trianglen, opened to the public on 6 January 2017. The actual exhibitions will open in February 2023. The museum is a replacement for the Post & Tele Museum in the Inner City, which closed at the end of 2015. The museum is run by the Post/Tele Museumsfond, founded by TDC Group and PostNord.
19. Den Frie Udstilling
Den Frie Udstilling is a Danish artists' association, founded in 1891 by artists in protest against the admission requirements for the Kunsthal Charlottenborg. Modeled on the Salon des Refusés, it is Denmark's oldest association of artists. Now located on Copenhagen's Oslo Plads next to Østerport Station, it works as an arts centre, continuing to exhibit works created and selected by contemporary artists rather than those chosen by cultural authorities.
20. Fredens Park
Fredens Park is a park in Østerbro, Copenhagen, Denmark. The park is located along Fredensgade and between Amorparken at Rigshospitalet and Sortedams Sø. The location at Fredensgade means that the park is not as suitable as a recreational area. The park was created in 1973 when the municipality demolished some housing blocks to make way for the Søringen project. However, this project was shelved in 1975 and the park was allowed to remain.
21. Hirschsprung Collection
The Hirschsprung Collection is an art museum located on Stockholmsgade in Copenhagen, Denmark. It is located in a parkland setting in Østre Anlæg, near the Danish National Gallery, and houses a large collection of Danish art from the 19th and early 20th century. The emphasis is on the Danish Golden Age, from 1800 to 1850, but also the Skagen Painters and other representatives of the Modern Breakthrough are well represented.
22. Østre Gasværk
Østre Gasværk Teater is a theatre in the Østerbro district of Copenhagen, Denmark, located in an abandoned gasholder house of the former Østre Gasværk. The theatre is constructed within the masonry shell that used to house the gas holder, also known as a gasometer, proper. Built in 1883, it was one of the first independent works of Martin Nyrop, who would later become known for his design of the Copenhagen City Hall.
23. Old Market
Gammeltorv is the oldest square in Copenhagen, Denmark. With adjoining Nytorv it forms a common space along the Strøget pedestrian zone. While the square dates back to the foundation of the city in the 12th century, most of its buildings were constructed after the Great Fire of 1795 in Neoclassical style. Another dominating feature is the Caritas Well, a Renaissance fountain erected by King Christian IV in 1610.
24. Danish Jewish Museum
The Danish Jewish Museum, in Copenhagen, Denmark, sits inside the Danish Royal Library’s old Galley House and exhibits Danish Jewish historical artifacts and art. Designed by architect Daniel Libeskind, the building memorializes the story of Danish Jews who were saved from Nazi persecution by their fellow Danes in October 1943. Construction of the Museum began in March 2003 and the museum opened in June 2004.
Churchillparken is a public park in Copenhagen, Denmark, occupying a tract of land between Kastellet, a 17th-century fortress, and the street Esplanaden. Located on the former esplanade which used to surround Kastellet, the area has a long history as a greenspace but received its current name in 1965 to commemorate Winston Churchill and the British assistance in the liberation of Denmark during World War II.
26. Guldbergs Plads
Guldbergs Plads is a square in Nørrebro, Copenhagen, located between Guldbergsgade, Arresøgade and Tibirkegade. The square got its name in 1915 after Guldbergsgade, located along the western side of the square, and which is named after author and professor Frederik Høegh-Guldberg. Guldberg built a villa by the street in the early 1800s while he was a teacher at the nearby Blågård Seminarium.
27. The Stock Exchange building
Børsen, also known as Børsbygningen, is a 17th-century stock exchange in the center of Copenhagen. The historic building is situated next to Christiansborg Palace, the seat of the Danish Parliament, on the island of Slotsholmen. Børsen, a popular tourist attraction, is most noted for its distinctive spire, shaped as the tails of four dragons twined together, reaching a height of 56 metres.
28. Frederiksholm Kirke
Frederiksholm Church is a church in Sydhavn Parish on Louis Pios Gade in the Sydhavn district of Copenhagen Municipality. In 1922, the parish was separated from Valby Parish as Frederiksholm Parish. For the first several years, the parish hall functioned as a church until the finished church building could be consecrated on August 31, 1952. Architects were Adam Møller and H. P. Koch.
The Church of the Free Port is a Church of Denmark parish church in the Østerbro district of Copenhagen, Denmark. It was built in 1905 to designs by Thorvald Jørgensen, best known for his design of Christiansborg Palace, home to the Danish Parliament. It takes its name from the Freeport of Copenhagen which had been established on the coast just east of the church a decade earlier.
The Royal Danish Playhouse is a theatre building for the Royal Danish Theatre, situated on the harbour front in the Frederiksstaden neighbourhood of central Copenhagen, Denmark. It was created as a purpose-built venue for dramatic theatre, supplementing the theatre's old venue from 1874 on Kongens Nytorv and the 2004 Copenhagen Opera House, which are used for ballet and opera.
31. Christianshavns Enveloppe
Christianshavns Enveloppe is a former system of outworks located in front of Christianshavns Vold and Stadsgraven, on Amager. in Copenhagen, Denmark. Its well-preserved, northern half is now part of Freetown Christiania and known as Dyssen. Its southern portion was removed in the first half of the 20th century and has now been replaced by a public park, Enveloppeparken.
32. Christian 4.s Bryghus
Christian IV's Brewhouse is a building in Copenhagen, Denmark, dating from 1608. In spite of the name under which it is known today, the building was not originally built for the purpose of brewing beer. It is located on Slotsholmen by the harbourfront and was constructed for military purposes as a corner bastion, part of Christian IV's fortification of the city.
Grøndalskirken is a church located in the branch between Hulgårdsvej and Hillerødgade in Copenhagen NV. Grøndal is the name for the small Copenhagen neighborhood in the Municipality of Copenhagen around Grøndalskirken. The neighbourhood, located between Vanløse, Frederiksberg and Brønshøj, has approximately 8,000 inhabitants. The church has 355 seats.
Kastellet is a citadel located in Copenhagen, Denmark. It is one of the best preserved fortresses in Northern Europe. It is constructed in the form of a pentagon with bastions at its corners. Kastellet was continuous with the ring of bastioned ramparts which used to encircle Copenhagen but of which only the ramparts of Christianshavn remain today.
Brumleby is an enclave of terraced houses in Copenhagen, Denmark, located between Øster Allé and Østerbrogade, just south of Parken Stadium and St. James' Church. Built for indigent workers by the Danish Medical Association from 1854 to 1872, it is one of the earliest examples of social housing in Denmark and became a model for later projects.
36. Christiansborg Palace Chapel
Chritiansborg Castle Church is the church of Copenhagen Castle Hall. The church belongs to the part of the christiansborg castle that can be used by His Majesty the King. It is used for church services of members of the royal family, mainly baptism, confirmation and casting spells. It is also used by folk religions to open up folk religions.
The Royal Library Garden, often referred to simply as the Library Garden, is a small, somewhat hidden garden between the Royal Library, the Tøjhus Museum, ChristianIV's Supply Depot and Christiansborg Palace on Slotsholmen in central Copenhagen, Denmark. It has a reputation for being one of the most tranquil spots in the city centre.
Gethsemane Church is located in Vesterbro Sogn in the City of Copenhagen, in Dannebrogsgade on Vesterbro. The church was one of the 16 churches that the Copenhagen Diocese of the Copenhagen Diocese was originally recommended to be closed. Minister of Culture Marianne Jelved recommended that the church be closed down December 31, 2014.
39. Gedser Rev
Lightvessel No. XVII Gedser Rev is a decommissioned lightvessel built in 1895, now serving as a museum ship in Helsingør, Denmark, having formerly been stationed in the Nyhavn Canal in Copenhagen. It is owned by the National Museum and takes its name after Gedser Rev south of Falster where it was stationed most of its working life.
40. Frederiksberg Kirke
Frederiksberg Church is the oldest church building in the Frederiksberg district of Copenhagen, Denmark. Completed in 1734, it is built to an unusual octagonal design in Baroque style. It is situated at Frederiksberg Runddel in front of the main entrance to Frederiksberg Gardens, on the corner of Frederiksberg Allé and Pile Allé,
41. Københavns Godsbanevandtårn
Københavns Godsbanevandtårn consists of two towers built in 1901 and 1907. The small tower, with a pyramidal roof, was built at the same time as the freight station facility and has a capacity of 65 m3 and the tall tower, with pitched roof, has a capacity of 200 m3. The two towers are connected by an intermediate building.
St. Stephen's Church is a Church of Denmark parish church located at Nørrebrogade 199 in the Nørrebro district of Copenhagen, Denmark. Built in 1874 to designs by Ludvig Knudsen, it is the second oldest church in the district. The composers Knud Jeppesen and Jens Bjerre Jacobsen have both served as organists at the church.
Søndermarken is a park in Frederiksberg on the border to Valby and the Carlsberg area in Copenhagen, Denmark. It shares much of its history with Frederiksberg Gardens from which it is separated only by Roskildevej. Cisternerne—an underground venue for art exhibitions in the former cisterns—are located inside the park.
44. Classens Have
Classens Have is the name of a garden between Classensgade and Arendalsgade in Østerbro. It was built by city gardener Valdemar Fabricius Hansen in 1925 in connection with the residential complex Ved Classens Have. On March 24, 1942, a memorial obelisk was erected for Major General Johan Frederik Classen in the facility.
DieselHouse is an interactive exhibition on diesel technology located on the grounds of the still operating H. C. Ørsted Power Station in the South Docklands of Copenhagen, Denmark. The exhibition is centred on a gigantic decommissioned Burmeister & Wain diesel engine which was the world's largest for more than 30 years.
46. Mod lyset
Towards the Light is a monument that was erected on the corner of Blegdamsvej and Tagensvej in Amorparken near Rigshospitalet in 1909 in memory of the doctor Niels Finsen and his epoch-making discovery of the healing effect of light. The monument was designed by Rudolph Tegner and belongs to the artistic current vitalism.
47. Lille Mølle
Lille Mølle is a historic house museum in the Christianshavn neighbourhood of Copenhagen, Denmark. It was the last windmill on the old ramparts of Christianshavn. It is a Dutch smock mill erected in 1783 on one of the bastions, replacing a post mill built in 1669. It was turned into a private home in 1916.
Elijah's Church is a Church of Denmark parish church located on Vesterbros Torv in the heart of the Vesterbro district of Copenhagen, Denmark. Completed in 1908 and designed by Martin Nyrop, who has designed Copenhagen City Hall, it was the largest church to be built by the Copenhagen Church Foundation.
49. Faste Batteri
Faste Batteri was a military installation at Islands Brygge on the northern part of Amager. The installation was built in 1765-1770, as a rehearsal site for the armed forces. The construction was not part of the Copenhagen fortifications. At the time of construction, the plant was located on the coast.
50. Botanical Garden
The University of Copenhagen Botanical Garden, usually referred to simply as Copenhagen Botanical Garden, is a botanical garden located in the centre of Copenhagen, Denmark. It covers an area of 10 hectares and is particularly noted for its extensive complex of historical glasshouses dating from 1874.
51. Corfitz Ulfeldts Skamstøtte
Corfitz Ulfeldt's pillar of shame is a stone memorial to the traitor Corfitz Ulfeldt. In 1663, it was erected on Gråbrødretorv, where Ulfeldt had lived, so that the townspeople could spit on it when they passed. It bears the inscription: "Corfitz WF the traitor, Till Æwig Spott, Skam og Skiendsel".
The Reunification Monument marks the main entrance to Fælled Park from Trianglen in the Østerbro district of Copenhagen, Denmark. It was created, by the artist Axel Poulsen in collaboration with the architect Holger Jacobsen, to commemorate the reunification of Sønderjylland with Denmark in 1920.
The park Fælledparken in Copenhagen, Denmark, was created 1906–1914 by landscape architect Edvard Glæsel in cooperation with the Copenhagen Municipality on the commons previously named Nørrefælled and Østerfælled. Fælledparken is located in the eastern part of Copenhagen called Østerbro.
54. Frederiksberg Have
Frederiksberg Gardens is one of the largest and most attractive greenspaces in Copenhagen, Denmark. Together with the adjacent Søndermarken it forms a green area of 64 hectares at the western edge of Inner Copenhagen. It is a romantic landscape garden designed in the English style.
The Livjæger monument is a memorial pillar made by Kai Weischer erected in Classens Have in Copenhagen in memory of the King's Life Hunter Corps and its heroic struggle for Denmark on various occasions. The memorial support was given by the Life Hunter Shooting Society of 1817.
56. Gefion Fountain
The Gefion Fountain is a large fountain on the harbour front in Copenhagen, Denmark. It features a large-scale group of oxen pulling a plow and being driven by the Norse goddess Gefjon. It is located in Nordre Toldbod area next to Kastellet and immediately south of Langelinie.
Emmaus Church is a private church under the National Church, with no associated parish. It belongs to the Deaconess Foundation and does not receive public subsidies. The church's congregation is all affiliated with the Deaconess Foundation, but everyone else is also welcome.
Enghaveparken is a public park in the Vesterbro district of Copenhagen, Denmark. It was laid out in the late 1920s to cater for the citizens of the expanding city. The park is completely closed off while undergoing comprehensive renovations June 2018-December 2019.
59. Hellig Kors Kirke
The Holy Cross Church is a Church of Denmark parish church located at the corner of Kapelvej and Hans Tavsens Gade in the Nørrebro district of Copenhagen, Denmark. The church was built in 1887-1890 to a National Romantic design by Hermann Baagøe Storck.
60. Jarmers Tårn
Jarmer's Tower is an old ruined tower in Copenhagen, Denmark. It was once part of the Copenhagen moat. Jarmers Tower represents the remains of the original eleven towers which were once joined together as a part of the city’s medieval fortification.
61. Alhambra - Museet for humor og satire
The Danish Revue Museum is based in a former country house on Allégade in the Frederiksberg district of Copenhagen, Denmark. It is dedicated to the Danish Revue tradition as well as more generally to the history of humorous entertainment in Denmark.
The execution shed at Christianshavn was one of the two places where the death sentences in the Danish transitional justice system after the occupation were carried out in 1946-50. The second execution site was in Undallslund plantation near Viborg.
The Museum of Freedom is located in Copenhagen's churchille Park, near Amalien Fort, throwing and long lines. The official name of the museum is "Danish Freedom Fighters Museum 1940-1945", and English is "Danish Resistance Museum in World War".
64. Sions Kirke
Zion's Church is a Lutheran church on Østerbrogade, just south of Svanemøllen station, in the Østerbro district of Copenhagen, Denmark. It was completed in 1896 to a design by Valdemar Koch, making it the second oldest church in Østerbro.
The Capernaum Church is a Church of Denmark parish church located at Frederikssundsvej 45 in the North-West district of Copenhagen, Denmark. Inaugurated in 1895, it is the oldest surviving church built by the Copenhagen Church Foundation.
Godthaab Church is a Church of Denmark parish church situated on Nyelandsvej in the northern part of the Frederiksberg district of Copenhagen, Denmark. Godthaab Parish takes its name from Godthaabsvej, the principal artery of the area.
67. Immaculata Kirke
Immaculatakirken is located at Strandvejen 91 in Østerbro in Copenhagen. It is Catholic and belongs to the Order of the Sisters of St. Joseph. The church forms the north wing of the order's four-winged building complex on Strandvejen.
Kildevæld Church is a Lutheran church in the Østerbro district of Copenhagen, Denmark. It belongs to the church of Denmark. Completed in 1932, it is one of many churches in Copenhagen which was built by the Church Foundation.
69. Hamad Bin Khalifa Civilisation Center
The Hamad Bin Khalifa Civilisation Center (HBKCC) is a sunni mosque in the Outer Nørrebro borough of Copenhagen, Denmark. Built in 2014, it is the first purposely-built mosque in Denmark and one of the largest in Europe.
70. Sankt Annæ Kirke
St. Anne's Church is a Roman-Catholic church in Sundby on Amager in Copenhagen, Denmark. It is located just off Amagerbrogade, next to Eberts Villaby. The church is closely affiliated with the nearby St. Ann's School.
71. Grundtvigs Kirke
Grundtvig's Church is located in the Bispebjerg district of Copenhagen, Denmark. It is a rare example of expressionist church architecture. Due to its originality, it is one of the best known churches in the city.
72. Rigshospitalets Kirke
Rigshospitalets Kirke is a church hall located in Rigshospitalet Blegdamsvej's south complex between stairwells 4 and 5. The church is accompanied by four priests, all of whom belong to the Danish national church.
73. Dragon Fountain
The Dragon Fountain is a fountain located in the City Hall Square in Copenhagen, Denmark. It was designed by Joakim Skovgaard in collaboration with Thorvald Bindesbøll and features a bull in combat with a dragon.
74. Eidsvoll Plads
Eidsvoll Plads is a square in the inner city of Copenhagen. The square got its name on 17 May 2014 on the occasion of the 200th anniversary of Norway's constitution, which was adopted at Eidsvoll on 17 May 1814.
Gandhiparken, formerly Gandhi's Lawn, is a small park in the Northwest District of Copenhagen. The park is named after the Indian politician Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948), who led India's independence movement.
76. Sundby Kirke
Sundby Church is a Church of Denmark parish church located on Amagerbrogade in Copenhagen, Denmark. Completed in 1870 to designs by Hans Jørgen Holm, it is the oldest church on the northern part of Amager.
77. Sankt Jakobs Kirke
St. James's Church in the Østerbro district of Copenhagen, Denmark, was the first church to be built in the district. It was designed by Ludvig Fenger in a Neo-Gothic style and built between 1876 and 1878.
Ryvangen Memorial Park is a memorial park in Ryvangen officially inaugurated on 5 May 1950 to commemorate fallen members of the Danish resistance to the German occupation of Denmark during World War II.
79. Fredens Kirke
Fredens Kirke is a church located on Ryesgade in Østerbro in the Municipality of Copenhagen. The church is located at the end of a blind side street to Ryesgade, which is considered part of Ryesgade.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.