Explore interesting sights in Brno, Czechia. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 68 sights are available in Brno, Czechia.Sightseeing Tours in Brno
1. RedutaBook Ticket*
The Reduta Theatre is a theatre in Brno, Czech Republic. It was built on the city's oldest square, Zelný trh) and began its life in Renaissance times as the Taverna (Tavern) Theatre. In 1767, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart performed with his sister in a concert there. It is now part of the National Theatre in Brno. The building, which was first mentioned in 1608, is the oldest theatre building in Central Europe.
2. Besední dům
The Besed House Hotel, a public building in Brno, is located at the south corner of Komensk é n á m Υ st í, at the entrance of Husova Street. From the east, it is surrounded by Beside Street. It was built from 1870 to 1873 as part of the newly built Circuit Classroom. The author of this historic Neo-Renaissance building is architect Theophil von Hansen. Besed á n í house, as the cultural and social centre of Czech urban dwellers, has to some extent fulfilled its original functions. Between 80. And 90. 20. Century adapted to the needs of the Brno Philharmonic Orchestra, which is located in the region. Throughout his history, he became the site or witness of many socially important events, including the public announcements of the Czechoslovak Republic from the Balcony 29. October 1918.
3. hradiště Staré Zámky
Staré Zámky is a historical fortified settlement located in the southern part of the Moravian Karst in the cadastre of today's Brno-Líšeň city district, about 1.5 km northeast of the village centre. The site, protected as an archaeological conservation area, is located on a rocky promontory surrounded by the Říčka stream. The settlement of the area dates from the end of the Neolithic period until the beginning of the 11th century. In the period of its greatest prosperity – the Great Moravian period – the fortified settlement, due to its strategic location on the connection of the central area of the empire with the ironworks in the Moravian Karst, became one of the important centres of the state, and can therefore be considered the direct predecessor of the city of Brno.
Snake is a huge hill on the northeast edge of Brno. This is the southwest plateau of Moravian karst. The tower, which boasts radio and television broadcasts of the same name at the top, is located in the cadastral area of Kanice, making Hady one of the few Mipuron mountains seen in downtown Brno. The geological bedrock was constructed by mj. Devonian (elder) and Jurassic (youth) limestone. The whole southwest slope is characterized by early limestone mining in several quarries. Today, Hades is an important leisure area in Brno, with many places of great natural value. The landscape in the northeast of Snake Stone Quarry Wall is formed by afforestation karst platform. Forests are mainly double forest grasses with habitats, such as shrubs. Hawthorn and Brno. [Where is it? ]
5. Botanická zahrada a arboretum Mendelu
The Botanical Garden and Arboretum of Mendel University in Brno covers an area of 10.96 hectares in the south-east of the cadastral area of Ponava near the border with the Brno-North city district, along Drobného Street and Generála Píky Street. Since 1990 it has been part of the Brno-Královo Pole city district. There is an important collection of trees, shrubs, flowers and other plants, including exotic ones, imported here from Japan. The Botanical Garden and Arboretum is a teaching and purpose-built facility of Mendel University in Brno, which was founded by August Bayer in 1938, originally on an area of 2 hectares. In the garden it is possible to realize wedding ceremonies. Several times a year exhibitions are held here.
6. svatý Petr a Pavel
The Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul is a Roman Catholic cathedral located on the Petrov hill in the Brno-střed district of the city of Brno in the Czech Republic. It is commonly referred to locally as simply "Petrov". It is the seat of the Diocese of Brno and a national cultural monument that is one of the most important pieces of architecture in South Moravia. The interior is mostly Baroque in style, while the exterior shell is Gothic that dates mostly from the 14th century, and its impressive 84-metre-high towers were constructed to the Gothic Revival designs of the architect August Kirstein between 1901–09. The original cathedral site dates to the 11th century.
7. Moravské náměstí
Moravian Square is a public space in the centre of Brno-Centre, situated on the northeastern edge of the cadastral area of the City of Brno. Its northern part is occupied by two parks, separated by a tram and a road. In the eastern one there is a monumental monument "The Victory of the Red Army over Fascism" by sculptor Vincenc Makovský. The paths of the more western park radiate towards the central fountain. In the southern part of Moravské Square stands the Church of St. Thomas with the adjacent Augustinian monastery. The paved square is closed by the DOPZ block with the Scala cinema from the south and the seat of the Supreme Administrative Court from the west.
8. Hvězdárna a planetárium Brno
Brno Observatory and Planetarium is a contributory organization of the statutory city of Brno, whose history dates back to the 50s of the 20th century. This cultural and educational institution, which combines an observatory and a planetarium, opened in 1954, is located in the middle of the park on the hill Kraví hora in the northwest of the Brno-Centre city district at an altitude of 305 m above sea level. The top of the dome of the planetarium, which is located at an altitude of 318 m above sea level, is the highest point in a radius of several kilometers. The director of the Brno Observatory and Planetarium has been Jiří Dušek since 2008.
9. Spilberk Castle
Špilberk Castle is a castle on the hilltop in Brno, Southern Moravia. Its construction began as early as the first half of the 13th century by the Přemyslid kings and complete by King Ottokar II of Bohemia. From a major royal castle established around the mid-13th century, and the seat of the Moravian margraves in the mid-14th century, it was gradually turned into a huge baroque citadel considered the harshest prison in the Austrian Empire, and then into barracks. This prison had always been part of the Špilberk fortress and is frequently referenced by the main character, Fabrizio, in Stendhal's novel, The Charterhouse of Parma.
10. Janáčkovo divadlo
Janáček Theatre is an opera house in the city of Brno, Czech Republic. It is the largest of the three theatres serving the National Theatre Brno ("NdB") opera and ballet company, the others being the Mahen and the Reduta. It was built starting in 1960 after decades of delay and finally opened in October 1965, since when it has premiered some twenty operas and ballets. A major renovation was completed in 2018. The building's façade is north-facing, away from the city center and towards the nearby house of its namesake composer, who is grandly memorialized on the adjacent landscaped green.
11. Velký medlánecký kopec
Medl á neck é hombret is a natural monument located in Brno, the statutory city of the Czech Republic, within the cadastral territory of Medl á nky and Kr á lovo Pole. The Nature Conservancy is the regional office for the South Moravian region. The reason for the protection is a place that is rich in thermocline flowers and insects and belongs to the grassland of biological community. At Medl á nky airport, near the monument, there is also a settlement. In addition to the conidia of large flowers there are notable features of narrow shrubs black farmers or Ponteder's horseshoes.
12. Vila Tugendhat
Villa Tugendhat is an architecturally significant building in Brno, Czech Republic. It is one of the pioneering prototypes of modern architecture in Europe, and was designed by the German architects Ludwig Mies van der Rohe and Lilly Reich. It was built between 1928 and 1930 for Fritz Tugendhat and his wife Greta, of the wealthy and influential Jewish Czech Tugendhat family. Of reinforced concrete, the villa soon became an icon of modernism. Famous for its revolutionary use of space and industrial building materials, the building was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2001.
13. Bílá hora
Bílá hora v Brně is a hill in the Šlapanice Uplands located above the former village of Juliánov, in the Brno-Židenice city district, in the cadastral area of Židenice, covered with forest-park vegetation. At its top is the Memorial to the Founding of the Workers' Movement. From the top there is a good view of Brno, which was used by the German army during the Second World War to build several observation posts to monitor Allied air raids on the industrial areas of eastern Brno. The smaller southern part of the hill has the status of a natural monument.
14. Brněnský orloj
Brno astronomical clock is a black stone monument in Brno, Czech Republic. It is situated at Náměstí Svobody, the main square in the Brno City Centre. The monument was proposed by Oldřich Rujbr and Petr Kameník. Every day at 11:00 it releases a glass marble, which the spectators can catch from one of four openings in the monument and they can take it with them as a souvenir. Although the monument is publicly known as an astronomical clock (orloj), it is only a clock. Construction of the clock took three years, at a cost of approximately 12 million CZK.
15. Žlutý kopec
Žlutý kopec is one of the hills in the central basin of the city of Brno, southwest to south of the neighboring Kraví hora and west of the historical center and Špilberk Castle. From the west and south it is surrounded by the Svratka River, into whose valley it descends most sharply in the northwest. It rises north above the Brno Exhibition Centre and reaches 330 m above sea level at its highest point. Žlutý kopec lies on the very border of the Czech Highlands with the Outer Carpathian depressions, in the whole Bobravská Highlands.
16. Růženin lom
Růženin lom is an important landscape element on the northeastern outskirts of Brno on the slopes of the Hády massif. It is a partially flooded former limestone pit quarry and is part of the Southern Slopes of Hády Site of European Importance. It lies in the cadastral area of Maloměřice, but the nearest development is the housing estate Líšeň, and therefore the public often perceives Růženin lom as part of this district. In the quarry there are several picturesque lakes fed by a rich spring, with relatively good water.
17. Nový věk
The sculptural group New Age was created by sculptor Vincenc Makovský for the Czechoslovak pavilion at the international exhibition Expo 1958 in Brussels. The original name of the sculpture was Atomic Age. The sculpture received the Grand Prix of the World Exposition in Brussels. Since 1959, the original sculptural group has been placed in front of the main entrance to the Brno Trade Fairs and Exhibition Centre. A copy of the sculpture is located in Prague. The sculpture has been protected as a monument since 1964.
18. Měnínská brána
The Měnín Gate is the only preserved city gate in Brno, located in Orlí Street near Malinovské Square. Its origins date back to the 13th century, when it formed part of the Brno city walls. After reconstruction at the end of the 70s of the 20th century, which adapted the building for exhibition purposes, the gate building is managed by the Brno City Museum, which uses it as an exhibition space. Together with other remnants of the town fortifications, the Měnín Gate has been a protected monument since 1964.
19. Povýšení svatého Kříže
The Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross in Brno-Slatina was built in 1947, the church tower was added in mid-1948. The consecration of the church took place on 19 September 1948 by the Brno chapter vicar Josef Kratochvil. The original chapel and mortuary were turned into a presbytery, which is connected to the nave of the church. Its interior space is 36 m long, 7.40 m wide and 5.40 m high. At present, Brno-Slatina is not an independent parish, the church is affiliated with the parish in Brno-Líšeň.
20. svatý Vavřinec
The Roman Catholic parish church of St. Lawrence is located in Kristenova Street in Brno's Komín district. It is part of the chimney parish and Holy Mass is regularly celebrated here. The rectory is at the back of the church next to the school building. Since 2014, the parish priest of the church has been Father Marcel Javora, son of Brno clergyman Josef Javora and nephew of theologian Ludmila Javorová, who was ordained by Bishop Felix M. Davídek as a deacon and Roman Catholic priest.
21. Památník založení dělnického hnutí
The Memorial to the Founding of the Workers' Movement is located at the White Mountain in Brno, near the natural monument Bílá hora above the former village of Juliánov. Today it is the cadastral area of Židenice in the city district of the same name. The memorial to architects Jiří Auermüller and Ladislav Martínek was ceremonially unveiled on 12 November 1957 by representatives of political and public life. In 2009, the retaining walls at the monument were reconstructed.
22. Mendelovo muzeum
Mendel Museum has been an institution of Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic, since 2007. The museum was established in 2002 with the international co-operation of a number of organizations. The principal role in the creation of the museum itself was played by the Austrian society VFG and affiliated scientists and patrons. The museum is located within the precincts of the Augustinian abbey in Old Brno, where the abbot and scientist Gregor Johann Mendel lived and worked.
23. Zderadův sloup
The pillars of Zderad are the Gothic pillars of Brno, located in the district of Trnit á, east of the city centre of Brno. It is located in the park at the intersection of Krenwa and Zderadov á streets, about 60 meters west of Zderadov Bridge and across the Svitavy River. It has been protected as a cultural monument since 1964. Slop, bridges and streets are named after 11 Czech aristocrats Zderad. According to later rumors, this century should be murdered in these places.
24. Brno Ossuary
Brno Ossuary is an underground ossuary in Brno, Czech Republic. It was rediscovered in 2001 in the historical centre of the city, partially under the Church of St. James. It is estimated that the ossuary holds the remains of over 50 thousand people which makes it the second-largest ossuary in Europe, after the Catacombs of Paris. The ossuary was founded in the 17th century, and was expanded in the 18th century. It's been opened to public since June 2012.
25. kaple Panny Marie Pomocné
The Church of the Pilgrimage Aid of the Virgin Mary is located in Brn-Li š ni, on the "Kostel í č ek" hill. The present church was built on the same site where the wooden church of the Virgin Mary, which was elected Bishop of Olo Mooc in 1634, was held from 1630 onwards. Under Joseph II. Like many other sacral structures at the time, it was completely demolished. The present chapel was built in 1914 and has the same form as the original church.
26. Denisovy sady
Denisovy sady, originally Františkov Park, is a city park on the edge of the Brno cadastral area of the City of Brno. They are situated on the slope of Petrova Hill between the preserved section of the original city walls and the road in Husova Street. Several serpentine paths pass through the park, connecting it with Nádražní and Bašty streets. The park also includes the Governor's Garden. The Capuchin Gardens are connected to the park.
27. Neposkvrněného početí Panny Marie
The Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary is a church built next to the Clarissian monastery in the Soběšice district of Brno. It was built together with the first stage of the construction of the convent in 1996–1997 and was consecrated by the Bishop of Brno, Vojtěch Cikrl, together with the monastery on 1 November 1997. The church serves both nuns and the public. It is a subsidiary church in the parish of Brno-Lesná.
28. Dům pánů z Kunštátu
The House of the Lords of Kunštát is a Renaissance palace in the historical centre of Brno, cadastral area of the City of Brno, Dominikánská Street No. 9. It is registered on the list of cultural monuments of the Czech Republic and is currently used by the Brno House of Arts for exhibition purposes. It is probably the most important monument in the complex of the so-called Velký Špalíček.
29. Husa na provázku
Musical Theatre Husa is the theatre of Zeln é Market Brno, and since the end of the 2020/2021 season, its artistic director has been theatre master Martin Sl á dek. The orchestra has been in operation since 1967, when a group of JAMU theater staff led by Borivoje Srby began to try out theater modeling. Since 1968, the orchestra has been operating under the auspices of Brno Art House.
30. Kraví hora
Kraví hora is a hill with a city park and an observatory and planetarium in the central basin of the city of Brno. It is located about a kilometer northwest of the hill with Špilberk Castle, in the Veveří district. It is connected to the neighboring Yellow Hill by a shallow saddle, where the Peace Square is located. Geomorphologically, Kraví hora belongs to the Bobrava Highlands.
31. Vila Stiassny
Villa Stiassni is a functionalist villa in Brno, which was built according to the design of Ernst Wiesner. It was completed in 1929. Its client was Alfred Stiassni (1883–1961) with his wife Hermína, née Weinmannová, after whom the villa got its name. Since 2009, the villa has been administered by the National Heritage Institute. At the end of 2014, it was opened to the public.
32. Zvěstování Panny Marie
The Church of the Annunciation of the Virgin Mary is a parish church of the Roman Catholic parish in Brno-Tuřany, standing on an ancient Marian pilgrimage site. From the point of view of monument care, the church is an immovable cultural monument. The church is located on the eastern side of Hanácká Street in the centre of Brno's Tuřany district and is their dominant feature.
33. Místodržitelský palác
The Governor's Palace is a Baroque building standing on Moravian Square in Brno, and since 1990 it has been managed by the Moravian Gallery in Brno. It offers an extensive exhibition of art from the Gothic to the 19th century, as well as space for short-term exhibition projects. The building also houses the ArtMap bookstore and the Morgal café, whose architect is Martin Hrdina.
Anthropos is a museum located in the city of Brno, South Moravia, Czech Republic. The museum is a part of the Moravské zemské muzeum. It focuses on exhibitions presenting the oldest history of Europe and mankind. In a 2009 exhibition, the museum presented the most important art works of the Paleolithic era, such as Venus of Willendorf and Venus of Dolní Věstonice.
35. Nalezení svatého Kříže
The Church of the Finding of the Holy Cross at the Capuchin Monastery in Brno is a Roman Catholic rectorate church of the Brno diocese. It is located on Capuchin Square in the city district of Brno-Centre, in the cadastral area of the City of Brno and belongs to the Order of Capuchin Friars Minor. The church is protected as a cultural monument of the Czech Republic.
36. Löw-Beer Villa in Brno
Villa Löw-Beer is an Art Nouveau villa in Brno-Černá Pole, built between 1903 and 1904 according to a design by architect Alexander von Neumann for industrialist Moritz Fuhrmann. The villa was inhabited from 1913 to 1939 by the family of Alfred and Marianna Löw-Beer, the parents of Grete Tugendhat. The villa and the garden of the villa are open to the public.
37. svatá Maří Magdalena
The Church of St. Mary Magdalene in Brno is a Roman Catholic church on the corner of Masarykova and Františkánská Streets, built between 1651 and 1654, probably by the builder Ondřej Erna, on the site of a former synagogue for the Brno Franciscans. The current appearance is from 1852, when it was rebuilt. The church is protected as a cultural monument.
38. náměstí 28. října
Náměstí 28. října is a square in Brno, Czech Republic, located in the Černá Pole district between Milady Horákové Street and Lužánky Park. The square has a rectangular ground plan and is oriented from north to south. In the middle of the square there is a city park, which has housed a memorial to the Brno victims of the Holocaust since 2014.
39. Neposkvrněného početí Panny Marie
The Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary is a Roman Catholic parish church at the parish of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary in Brno in the cadastral area of Trnitá in Křenová Street, built in 1910–1913 by architect Franz Holik in Art Nouveau style. The church is protected as a cultural monument of the Czech Republic.
40. sv. Augustin
The Church of St. Augustine in Brno is a Roman Catholic church built in the functionalist style in 1932–1935 according to a project by architect Vladimír Fischer. The church is located in the center of the Masaryk Quarter on Peace Square, in the cadastral area of Stránice in Brno-Centre. It is the parish church of the parish Brno-sv. Augustin.
The Loreto Chapel in Brno is a Baroque church in the immediate vicinity of the Church of St. John at the Minorite Monastery in Brno. The Loreto Chapel with the Holy Stairs was built in the 18th century by the builder Moritz Grimm on the site of the original cemetery. Together with the whole area, it has been a cultural monument since 1964.
42. Nejsvětější Trojice
Trinity Church is located in Brno-Kr á lovo Pole District, Brno, and is located in Bo et Υ ch Street. There is a complex near the church, which was originally a Katusia monastery and is now the campus of a VUT Institute of Information Technology. The whole area of the monastery is protected as a cultural monument of the Czech Republic.
43. svatý Tomáš apoštol
The Church of St. Thomas the Apostle, originally the Church of the Annunciation of the Virgin Mary and St. Thomas the Apostle, is a Baroque parish church, originally a Gothic Augustinian monastery church. It is located in the Brno city district Brno-střed in the south of Moravské náměstí in the cadastral area of the City of Brno.
44. svatí Janové
The Church of St. John the Baptist and John the Evangelist, commonly referred to as the Church of St. John, is a Roman Catholic church built in the 13th century at the Minorite monastery in the historical center of Brno. The monastery complex with the church and the Loreto chapel has been protected as a cultural monument since 1964.
45. sv. Rodiny
The Church of the Holy Family is a Roman Catholic monastery church attached to the Convent of the Sisters of Mercy in Grohova Street in the Veveří district of Brno, in the Brno-Centre district. It belongs to the Congregation of the Sisters of Mercy of the Third Order of St. Františka, which was founded in Brno on March 15, 1886.
46. svatý Jiljí
The Church of St. Giles is a late Romanesque, Baroque-style single-nave building with adaptations from the nineteenth century. It is located in Brno, in Brno-Líšeň on Charles IV Square. It is protected as a cultural monument of the Czech Republic. It is a parish church of the Roman Catholic parish of Brno-Líšeň.
47. Mahenovo divadlo
Mahen Theatre is a Czech theatre situated in the city of Brno. Mahen Theatre, built as German Deutsches Stadttheater in 1882, was one of the first public buildings in the world lit entirely by electric light. It was built in a combination of Neo-renaissance, Neo-baroque and Neoclassical architectural styles.
48. svatý Vavřinec
The Roman Catholic Church of St. Lawrence is located in the Brno districts of Brno-Řečkovice and Mokrá Hora, in the cadastral area of Řečkovice. The church stands on Palackého Square, it is the parish church of the parish of Řečkovice. It is protected as a cultural monument of the Czech Republic.
49. sv. Markéta
The Church of St. Margaret is a Roman Catholic church located on the Old Square in Brno-South, the former independent village of Přízřenice. The origins of the church date back to the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries, it is built in the Neo-Gothic style. It is a subsidiary church parish Modřice.
50. svatí Janové
The Roman Catholic parish Church of St. John the Baptist and St. John the Evangelist, also called the Church of St. John, is located in the Brno-Bystrc district of Brno, in its historical center on the square 28. dubna (28th of April). It is protected as a cultural monument of the Czech Republic.
51. Obřanský hrad
The ruins of the castle Obřany are located northeast of the Brno city district of Maloměřice and Obřany in the cadastral area of the village of Kanice. It lies above the Svitavy valley next to the Těsnohlídovo valley. Its remains are protected as a cultural monument of the Czech Republic.
52. svatá Rodina
The Chapel of the Holy Family is located in Brno in the cadastral area of Kohoutovice. It stands on the corner of Bašného and Nedbalova streets in close proximity to the local town hall. Construction of the chapel began in 1903 and was consecrated on 4 October, five years later.
53. Synagoga Agudas achim
Synagogue Agudas achim is a functionalist synagogue in Brno, in the district of Trnitá, in the street Skořepka 13. It was built between 1935 and 1936. In 2002 it was the only synagogue serving its purpose in Moravia and Silesia. It is protected as a cultural monument.
54. Nanebevzetí Panny Marie
The Baroque Roman Catholic Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary is located in the eastern part of Zábrdovice, belonging to the Brno-Židenice district. It is situated near the bank of the Svitava River at the intersection of Lazaretní and Zábrdovická streets.
55. svatý Cyril a Metoděj
The Roman Catholic parish church of Saints Cyril and Methodius is located in the Brno cadastral area of Židenice on Nopova Street. It is the parish church of the parish of Brno-Židenice. The church is registered on the list of cultural monuments of the Czech Republic.
56. letohrádek Mitrovských
The Mitrovský Summer Palace is a late Baroque chateau located by Veletržní Street not far from the main entrance to the exhibition grounds. His land is located in the territory of the Brno city district Brno-center, in the cadastral area of Old Brno.
57. J. A. Komenského
59. svatý Jakub Starší
60. Schreberovy zahrádky
Schreberovy zahrádky is the name of a park in Brno-North, Brno. The park with an area of 2.4 hectares is located in the cadastral area of Černá Pole on the approximate triangle between Lesnická, Jugoslávská and Volejníkova streets.
61. svatého Jiljí
St. Gilgi Church is located in the Kom á rov district of Brno, in the town of Brno-South on Novick á street. This is one of the oldest functional buildings in Brno. The church is protected as a cultural monument in the Czech Republic.
62. svatý Josef
The Church of St. Joseph is originally a Roman Catholic monastery church, part of the Franciscan Monastery, later the Ursulines. It is located in Josefská Street in Brno-Centre. In 2009 it was given to the Greek Catholic Church.
63. Obřanské hradisko
Hradisko u Obřany is an important archaeological site – a Late Bronze Age fortified settlement located in the cadastre of today's Brno district of Obřany. Its area is protected as a cultural monument of the Czech Republic.
64. Jurkovičova vila
Dušan Jurkovič's own villa was built in 1906 at the foot of Brno's Wilson Forest. It is located on Jana Nečas Street in Brno-Žabovřesky and is one of the most important monuments of Art Nouveau architecture in Brno.
65. hrad Horákov
Hrad Horákov je zaniklý hrad, jehož pozůstatky se nacházejí na ostrožně nad Mariánským údolím. Parcela se zbytkem hradu patří do katastrálního území Horákov, náležejícímu k obci Mokrá-Horákov.
66. Nanebevzetí Panny Marie
The Jesuit Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary is located in the Brno city district of Brno-Centre, in the cadastral area of the City of Brno. It is protected as a cultural monument of the Czech Republic.
67. Husův sbor
The Church of Jan Hus Congregation in Brno's Královo Pole district is located on the corner of Svatopluka Čecha and Charvatská streets. It was built in 1925 according to a project by architect Josef Novák.
68. Pán Ježíš v Getsemanech
The Chapel of The Lord Jesus in Gethsemane is located in Veslařská Street in Brno-Žabovřesky, near the bridge over the Svratka River to Jundrov. It falls under the Roman Catholic parish of Brno-Komín.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.