Looking for premium sights?
Here you can book tickets, guided tours and other activities in Toronto:Get tickets and guided tours now *
Here you can find interesting sights in Toronto, Canada. Click on a marker on the map to view details about the sight. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 97 sights are available in Toronto, Canada.Back to the list of cities in Canada
1. Aga Khan Museum
The Aga Khan Museum is a museum of Islamic art, Iranian (Persian) art and Muslim culture located at 77 Wynford Drive in the North York district of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The museum is dedicated to Islamic art and objects, and it houses approximately 1,200 rare objects assembled by His Highness the Aga Khan and Prince and Princess Sadruddin Aga Khan. As an initiative of the Aga Khan Trust for Culture, an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network, the museum is dedicated to presenting an overview of the artistic, intellectual, and scientific contributions that Muslim civilizations have made to world heritage. The Museum’s mission is to foster a greater understanding and appreciation of the contribution that Muslim civilizations have made to world heritage. Through education, research, and collaboration, the Museum will foster dialogue and promote tolerance and mutual understanding among people. In addition to the Permanent Collection, the Aga Khan Museum features several temporary exhibitions each year that respond to current scholarship, emerging themes, and new artistic developments. The Museum Collection and exhibitions are complemented by educational programs and performing arts events.
2. Spadina Museum
Spadina Museum: Historic House & Gardens, also known as Spadina House, is a historic mansion at 285 Spadina Road in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, that is now a historic house museum operated by the City of Toronto's Economic Development & Culture division. The museum preserves the house much as it existed and developed historically. The art, decor and architecture of the house used to reflect the contemporary styles of the 1860s through the 1930s, including Victorian, Edwardian, Arts and Crafts, Art Deco, Art Nouveau and Colonial Revival styles. The museum closed for a year for extensive interior and exterior renovations. When it re-opened to the public on October 24, 2010, it was decorated in the style of the inter-war era of the 1920s and 1930s. The estate's gardens reflect the landscape during the Austin family's occupation of the house.
3. Ireland Park
Ireland Park is located on the shores of Lake Ontario on Éireann Quay, adjoining the Canada Malting Silos, at the foot of Bathurst Street in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Officially opened in the summer of 2007, Ireland Park commemorates the tens of thousands who fled Ireland during the Great Famine. In 1847, over 38,000 Irish men, women and children landed at Rees's Wharf on the shores of Toronto, fleeing famine and eager to start a new life. Although Toronto only had approximately 20,000 residents at the time, the city welcomed the newcomers with open arms. Over 1,100 new immigrants did not survive to make Canada their new home, with many perishing in fever sheds during the Typhus epidemic of 1847. Ireland Park is a tribute to all the Irish ancestors who came with only hope, for a new life in a promising country.
4. Former Cherry Street Hotel
The Cherry Street Hotel is an 1859 heritage building in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is located on the southeast corner of Front Street and Cherry Street, in the West Don Lands neighbourhood. The structure was originally the Palace Street School, which closed in 1887. The building was converted into a hotel, and later became an industrial building housing small industry. In the 1960s, the Canary Restaurant opened. The building became a type of incubator, renting small spaces for artists and small businesses. The restaurant closed after the area around the building was demolished for the new West Don Lands community. The building has been integrated into the new community and its facade retained and restored. Its next use has not been announced.
5. St Anne's Anglican Church
St. Anne's, Gladstone Avenue in Toronto is a National Historic Site and parish of the Anglican Church of Canada. It was established in 1863 as the parish for the hamlet of Brockton, Canada, and is one of the seven parishes of Parkdale Deanery. The current building, dating to 1907–08 and overlooking Dufferin Street, is noted for its distinctive design, based on the Byzantine Revival style. The interior of the church is decorated by artwork by members of the Group of Seven circle of painters, depicting events of the Old and New Testaments and dating to 1923. The artwork by J. E. H. MacDonald, Frederick Varley, and Franklin Carmichael is a unique example of Group of Seven art designed for a religious purpose, something they are not known for.
6. Cedarvale Park
Cedarvale Park is a park located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is bordered by very steep hills, and is located in the Cedarvale neighbourhood of Toronto. The Line 1 Yonge–University subway tunnels underneath it, between St. Clair West and Eglinton West stations; near the Markdale TTC Emergency Exit. The north end of the park contains the Phil White (Cedarvale) Arena and The Leo Baeck Day School, formerly Arlington Middle School. It is commonly used for dog walkers and students returning from the nearby school. The large open fields are heavily used by the community for everything from cricket games to flying kites. In the winter the large hill is used for tobogganing, many people bring their sleds and enjoy riding down the hills.
7. Ontario Veterans Memorial
Ontario Veterans' War Memorial is a 30-metre-long (98 ft) granite wall located on the front south lawn of Queen's Park in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The wall was designed by Allan Harding MacKay and landscape architectural firm Phillips Farevaag Smallenberg. Besides images laser-etched into the granite, the wall also includes inscriptions from author Jane Urquhart and military historian Jack Granatstein on the bronze centre- and end-pieces respectively. The wall was advocated for by the Veterans’ Memorial Advisory Committee under the leadership of retired Lieutenant-general Richard Rohmer, former Minister of Government Services, Gerry Phillips and public art consultant Karen Mills of Public Art Management.
8. Alexandra Park
Alexandra Park is a neighbourhood located in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Alexandra Park is bounded by Dundas Street West on the north, Spadina Avenue on the east, Queen Street West on the south, and Bathurst Street on the west. Alexandra Park consists of private and public housing, with at grade retail along Queen Street West and Spadina Avenue, some institutional, and several commercial buildings scattered through the neighborhood. The neighborhood takes its name from Alexandra Park, a municipal park at the south-east corner of Dundas Street West and Bathurst Street. The park is named for Queen Alexandra, wife of King Edward VII, the first future monarch to visit Toronto.
9. Art Gallery of Ontario
The Art Gallery of Ontario is an art museum in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The museum is located in the Grange Park neighbourhood of downtown Toronto, on Dundas Street West between McCaul and Beverley streets just east of Chinatown. The museum's building complex takes up 45,000 square metres (480,000 sq ft) of physical space, making it one of the largest art museums in North America and the second-largest art museum in Toronto after the Royal Ontario Museum. In addition to exhibition spaces, the museum also houses an artist-in-residence office and studio, dining facilities, event spaces, gift shop, library and archives, theatre and lecture hall, research centre, and a workshop.
10. Monument to Multiculturalism
The term multiculturalism has a range of meanings within the contexts of sociology, political philosophy, and colloquial use. In sociology and in everyday usage, it is a synonym for "ethnic pluralism", with the two terms often used interchangeably, and for cultural pluralism in which various ethnic groups collaborate and enter into a dialogue with one another without having to sacrifice their particular identities. It can describe a mixed ethnic community area where multiple cultural traditions exist or a single country within which they do. Groups associated with an indigenous, aboriginal or autochthonous ethnic group and settler-descended ethnic groups are often the focus.
11. Taddle Creek Park
Taddle Creek is a buried stream in Toronto, Ontario, Canada that flowed a southeasterly course about six kilometres long, from St. Clair Avenue west of Bathurst Street through the present site of Wychwood Park, through the University of Toronto, into the Toronto Harbour near the Distillery District. During the 19th century, it was buried and converted into an underground sewer, but traces of the creek can still be found today. The scenic footpath known as Philosopher's Walk follows the ravine created by the creek from the Royal Ontario Museum to Trinity College. Taddle Creek is also the name of a Toronto literary magazine and of a local Montessori school.
12. Ontario Place
Ontario Place is an entertainment venue, event venue, and park in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The venue is located on three artificial landscaped islands just off-shore in Lake Ontario, south of Exhibition Place, and southwest of Downtown Toronto. It opened on May 22, 1971, and operated as a theme park centered around Ontario themes and family attractions until 2012 when the Government of Ontario announced that it would close for redevelopment. It has since reopened as a park without admission but without several of the old attractions. The Government of Ontario is currently considering further redevelopment of the site.
13. First Russian Congregation - The Kiever Shul
The First Russian Congregation of Rodfei Sholem Anshei Kiev, known as the Kiever Synagogue or Kiever Shul, is a Modern Orthodox Jewish synagogue in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It was founded by Jewish immigrants from Ukraine in 1912, and formally incorporated in 1914. The congregants were poor working-people, and services were led by members and held in their homes. Two houses were eventually purchased in the Kensington Market area, and in their place construction was completed on the current twin-domed Byzantine Revival building in 1927. The building was once the site of George Taylor Denison's home Bellevue.
14. Meridian Hall
Meridian Hall is a major performing arts venue in Toronto, Ontario, and it is the country's largest soft-seat theatre. The facility was constructed for the City of Toronto municipal government and is currently managed by TO Live, an arms-length agency and registered charity created by the city. Located at 1 Front Street East, the venue opened as the O'Keefe Centre on October 1, 1960. From 1996 to 2007, the building was known as the Hummingbird Centre for the Performing Arts. From 2007 to 2019, it was known as the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts. On September 15, 2019, it was re-branded as Meridian Hall.
15. St. Lawrence Market South
St. Lawrence Market is a major public market in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is located along Front Street East and Jarvis Street in the St. Lawrence neighbourhood of downtown Toronto. The public market is made up of two sites adjacent to one another west of Jarvis Street, St. Lawrence Market North, and St. Lawrence Market South. St. Lawrence Market South is situated south of Front Street East, and is bounded by The Esplanade to the south. St. Lawrence Market North is situated north of Front Street East, and is bounded by St. Lawrence Hall to the north.
16. Royal Ontario Museum
The Royal Ontario Museum is a museum of art, world culture and natural history in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is one of the largest museums in North America and the largest in Canada. It attracts more than one million visitors every year, making the ROM the most-visited museum in Canada. The museum is north of Queen's Park, in the University of Toronto district, with its main entrance on Bloor Street West. Museum subway station is named after the ROM and, since a 2008 renovation, is decorated to resemble the institution's collection.
17. Trinity Bellwoods Park
Trinity Bellwoods Park is a public park located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, bordered by Queen Street West on the south and Dundas Street on the north. The western boundary of the park is Crawford Street, several hundred feet before Crawford intersects with Dundas St. West, the park juts toward Shaw Street, westside of the Crawford Street Bridge. Most of the park's area lies in the original Garrison Creek ravine and this creek, now a buried city storm sewer, still flows beneath the park from the northwest to the southeast corners.
18. Fort York
Fort York is an early 19th-century military fortification in the Fort York neighbourhood of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The fort was used to house members of the British and Canadian militaries, and to defend the entrance of the Toronto Harbour. The fort features stone-lined earthwork walls and eight historical buildings within them, including two blockhouses. The fort forms a part of Fort York National Historic Site, a 16.6-hectare (41-acre) site that includes the fort, Garrison Common, military cemeteries, and a visitor centre.
19. CN Tower Edge Walk
The CN Tower is a 553.3 m-high (1,815.3 ft) concrete communications and observation tower in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Built on the former Railway Lands, it was completed in 1976. Its name "CN" referred to Canadian National, the railway company that built the tower. Following the railway's decision to divest non-core freight railway assets prior to the company's privatization in 1995, it transferred the tower to the Canada Lands Company, a federal Crown corporation responsible for real estate development.
20. High Park Zoo
High Park is a municipal park in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. High Park is a mixed recreational and natural park, with sporting facilities, cultural facilities, educational facilities, gardens, playgrounds and a zoo. One-third of the park remains in a natural state, with a rare oak savannah ecology. High Park was opened to the public in 1876 and is based on a bequest of land from John George Howard to the City of Toronto. It spans 161 hectares and is the second-largest municipal park in Toronto, after Centennial Park.
21. Holy Blossom Temple
The Holy Blossom Temple is a Reform synagogue located at 1950 Bathurst Street in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is the oldest Jewish congregation in Toronto. Founded in 1856, it has more than 7,000 members. W. Gunther Plaut, who died on 8 February 2012 at the age of 99, was a long time Senior Rabbi for this synagogue. Notable members and supporters include Heather Reisman and Gerald Schwartz who made donations to create the Gerald Schwartz/Heather Reisman Centre for Jewish Learning at Holy Blossom Temple.
22. St. Vincent de Paul
St Vincent de Paul is a parish of the Roman Catholic Church in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, in the Archdiocese of Toronto. It has been served since 1995 by clergy of the Oratory of St. Philip Neri and St. Philip's Seminary who reside at their primary parish of Holy Family Roman Catholic Church, Parkdale. The parish church is located on Roncesvalles Avenue west of downtown Toronto, and also serves the Catholic Parish of St Thomas More, a congregation in the Personal Ordinariate of the Chair of Saint Peter.
23. Fort Rouillé Monument
Fort Rouillé was a French trading post located in what is now Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Fort Rouillé was constructed by the French in 1751, building upon the success of a trading post they established in the area a year earlier, known as Fort Toronto. Fort Rouillé was named for Antoine Louis Rouillé, who at the time of its establishment was Secretary of State for the Navy in the administration of King Louis XV of France. It served as a trading post with the local indigenous peoples from the region.
24. Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto
The Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto is a congregation of the worldwide Metropolitan Community Church movement located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and is a welcoming congregation openly affirming lesbian, gay, bisexual, heterosexual and transgender people. MCC Toronto was instrumental in changing the law on same sex marriage in Ontario, when two same-sex marriage ceremonies performed at the church on January 14, 2001 initiated the process leading to the Halpern v Canada (AG) decision of 2003.
25. Design Exchange
The Design Exchange (DX) is a Canadian not-for-profit cultural organization with the goal of promoting design, creativity and innovation. It is located in Toronto's financial district in the historical Toronto Stock Exchange building, that was incorporated into a skyscraper in 1991, the Toronto-Dominion Centre. The organisation operated a design museum, but this museum was closed in 2019. Since 2017, it hosts a biennial design festival, the Expo for Design, Innovation & Technology (EDIT).
26. Grange Park
Grange Park is a prominent and well-used public park in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada, located south of the Art Gallery of Ontario, beside the Ontario College of Art and Design University (OCADU), and north of University Settlement House, at the north end of John Street. The Park lends its name to the Grange Park neighbourhood in the vicinity of the park. Historically, the park was the backyard of The Grange, a manor that eventually was expanded and became the Art Gallery of Ontario.
27. St. Lawrence Hall
St. Lawrence Hall is a meeting hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, located at the corner of King Street East and Jarvis Street. It was created to be Toronto's public meeting hall home to public gatherings, concerts, and exhibitions. Its main feature was a thousand-seat amphitheatre. For decades the hall was the centre of Toronto's social life before larger venues took over much of this business. Today the hall continues as a venue for events including weddings, conferences, and art shows.
28. Oakham House
Oakham House is a historic building in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The house is located at the southwest corner of Gould and Church streets. It was designed by architect William Thomas as his own residence and office, and completed in 1848. Today, it is owned by Toronto Metropolitan University. The upper level consists of a cafe used by students and faculty, while the lower level is home to a student pub. The building is also used by the university to hold events and receptions.
29. Gooderham Building
The Gooderham Building, also known as the Flatiron Building, is an historic office building at 49 Wellington Street East in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is located on the eastern edge of the city's Financial District in the St. Lawrence neighbourhood, wedged between Front Street and Wellington Street in Downtown Toronto, where they join up to form a triangular intersection. Completed in 1892, the red-brick edifice was an early example of a prominent flatiron building.
30. Toronto Chinese Baptist Church
The Toronto Chinese Baptist Church is a Baptist church serving the Chinese-Canadian community of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It was originally built as Beverley Street Baptist Church in 1880 as an outreach of Jarvis Street Baptist Church while the rest of the church was completed in 1886. Funding was largely donated by William McMaster and it is a designated historic building. It overlooks The Grange that is today attached to the Art Gallery of Ontario.
31. Cathedral Church of St. James
The Cathedral Church of St. James is an Anglican cathedral in Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is the location of the oldest congregation in the city, with the parish being established in 1797. The cathedral, with construction beginning in 1850 and opening for services on June 19, 1853, was one of the largest buildings in the city at that time. It was designed by Frederick William Cumberland and is a prime example of Gothic Revival architecture.
32. Loring-Wyle Parkette
Loring-Wyle Parkette is a small plot of land, on the northeast corner of the Mount Pleasant Road and St. Clair Avenue East intersection in Toronto's Moore Park neighbourhood, dedicated to the art and memory of two famous Toronto sculptors: Frances Loring (1887–1968) and Florence Wyle (1881–1968). Until October 1976, the long, narrow property served as the Moore Park Loop turnaround for the Toronto Transit Commission's Mount Pleasant streetcar.
33. First Christian Reformed Church of Toronto
The First Christian Reformed Church of Toronto is a congregation of the Christian Reformed Church in North America in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is one of the more liberal churches in its classis and the denomination. It was the first CRC parish to call a woman minister and declared itself open to gays and lesbians in committed relationships serving as deacons and elders. This was later rescinded in the face of pressure from the Toronto Classis.
34. Todmorden Mills
Todmorden Mills was a small settlement located in the Don River valley in Toronto, Ontario. It started out as a lumber mill in the 1790s. Originally known as "Don Mills", it grew into a small industrial complex and village before becoming part of East York in the 20th century. Currently the valley site is occupied by the Todmorden Mills Heritage Museum and Arts Centre, which includes the museum, art gallery, a theatre and a forest preserve.
35. The Market Gallery
The St. Lawrence Market South building is a major public market building in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is located on the southwest corner of Front and Lower Jarvis Streets. Along with the St. Lawrence Market North and St. Lawrence Hall, it comprises the St. Lawrence Market complex. The current building was opened in 1902, incorporating the 1845 Toronto City Hall building into the structure. The building was restored during the 1970s.
36. Distillery District
The Distillery District is a commercial and residential district in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, east of downtown, which contains numerous cafés, restaurants, and shops housed within heritage buildings of the former Gooderham and Worts Distillery. The 13 acres (5.3 ha) district comprises more than forty heritage buildings and ten streets, and is the largest collection of Victorian-era industrial architecture in North America.
37. St. Patrick's Catholic Church
St. Patrick's Roman Catholic Church on McCaul Street in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, is the church for the city's fifth oldest Roman Catholic parish. St. Patrick subway station nearby and the adjacent St. Patrick Street were named after the church. St. Patrick's is the home of the Canadian National Shrine of Our Mother of Perpetual Help. The German-speaking Catholic community in Toronto holds services in the church as well.
38. Queen's Wharf Lighthouse
The Queen's Wharf Lighthouse is a lighthouse in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is situated at Fleet Street just east of the Princes' Gates at Exhibition Place. The octagonal building was originally part of a pair of lighthouses built in 1861 at Queen's Wharf, replacing an earlier 16-foot lighthouse built in 1838. The 11-metre (36-foot) three-storey wood structure is one of two surviving 19th-century lighthouses in Toronto.
39. Wychwood Barns Park
Artscape Wychwood Barns is a community centre and park in the Bracondale Hill area of Toronto. The converted heritage building was built as a streetcar maintenance facility in 1913. It now contains artist housing and studios, public green space, a greenhouse, a farmer's market, a beach volleyball court, a theatre, a dog run, and office space for many local community groups. The site is a total of 5,574 square metres.
40. Timothy Eaton Memorial Church
Timothy Eaton Memorial Church (TEMC) is a historic church located at 230 St. Clair Avenue West in Toronto, Ontario. It was completed in 1915 as the church building for a Methodist congregation. It was named in memory of Timothy Eaton, founder of the Eaton's department store chain. TEMC joined the United Church of Canada when that denomination was founded in 1925, and it is a member of the Churches on the Hill group.
41. Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
Ripley's Aquarium of Canada is a public aquarium in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The aquarium is one of three aquariums owned-and-operated by Ripley Entertainment. It is located in downtown Toronto, just southeast of the CN Tower. The aquarium has 5.7 million litres of marine and freshwater habitats from across the world. The exhibits hold more than 20,000 exotic sea and freshwater specimens from more than 450 species.
42. Casa Loma
Casa Loma is a Gothic Revival style mansion and garden in midtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada, that is now a historic house museum and landmark. It was constructed from 1911 to 1914 as a residence for financier Sir Henry Pellatt. The architect was E. J. Lennox, who designed several other city landmarks. Casa Loma sits at an elevation of 140 metres (460 ft) above sea level, 66 metres (217 ft) above Lake Ontario.
43. Ontario Science Centre
The Ontario Science Centre, formally the Centennial Museum of Science and Technology, is a science museum in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, near the Don Valley Parkway about 11 kilometres (6.8 mi) northeast of downtown on Don Mills Road just south of Eglinton Avenue East in the former city of North York. It is built down the side of a wooded ravine formed by one branch of the Don River located in Flemingdon Park.
44. Withrow Park
Withrow Park is a 8.5-hectare (21-acre) park in the Riverdale neighbourhood of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Laid out and constructed in the 1910s, at the same time that the surrounding community was built, Withrow Park is among Toronto's large multi-purpose parks. The park is bounded by Carlaw Avenue on the east, Bain Avenue on the south, Logan Avenue on the west and McConnell Avenue on the north.
45. Trinity-St. Paul's United Church
Trinity-St. Paul's United Church and Centre for Faith, Justice and the Arts is a church belonging to the United Church of Canada in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is located at 427 Bloor Street West, just west of Spadina Avenue in the city's downtown core. The church is formed of a mix of three different former congregations and houses a fourth independent congregation within its building.
46. CBC Museum
The CBC Museum was dedicated to the preserving the physical heritage and archival materials relating to the history of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC). It was located in the Canadian Broadcasting Centre at 250 Front Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The museum collection began by at least 1960, the current display space opened in 1994, and closed on December 22, 2017.
47. Queen's Park (North)
Queen's Park is an urban park in Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Opened in 1860 by Edward, Prince of Wales, it was named in honour of Queen Victoria. The park is the site of the Ontario Legislative Building, which houses the Legislative Assembly of Ontario. The phrase "Queen's Park" is regularly used as a metonym for the Government of Ontario or the Legislative Assembly of Ontario.
48. Dufferin Grove Park
Dufferin Grove Park is a park in the Dufferin Grove neighbourhood of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The park is located on the east side of Dufferin Street, south of Bloor Street West. It is located a block south of the Dufferin subway station and across the street from Dufferin Mall. The park extends two city blocks east and is primarily green-space with mixed open space and treed areas.
49. Ismaili Centre Toronto
The Ismaili Centre, Toronto is a mosque and community centre in Toronto, Ontario, CA Canada, the sixth such Ismaili Centre in the world. Situated in a park that it shares with the Aga Khan Museum adjacent to the Don Valley Parkway in North York, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, the Centre represents the permanent presence of the Ismaili Muslim community in Toronto, Ontario and Canada.
50. First Church of Christ, Scientist
The First Church of Christ, Scientist is the oldest Christian Science congregation in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is located at 196 St. George St. in The Annex neighbourhood, just north of the University of Toronto. It maintains a Reading Room at 927 Yonge Street north of Bloor. The church is a branch of The First Church of Christ, Scientist in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
51. Yorkminster Park Baptist Church
Yorkminster Park Baptist Church is the largest Baptist church in Canada and was completed in 1928 to a design by the architectural firm of George, Moorhouse and King. It is named after the 10th-century York Minster at York in northern England. The church is located in Toronto's Deer Park neighbourhood at 1585 Yonge Street, on the northeast corner of Yonge and Heath Streets.
52. St. Thomas Aquinas Church
St. Thomas Aquinas Church or Newman Chapel is a Roman Catholic church within the St. George campus of the University of Toronto in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It was built in 1926-1927 as a chapel for the Newman Centre next door. In 1995, it became a quasi-parish church. It is situated on the corner of Hoskin Avenue and St. George Street in Toronto, next to Massey College.
53. Eglinton Park
Eglinton Park is a public park located in the North Toronto neighbourhood of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, a few blocks west of the Eglinton Subway Station. It is bounded on the south end by Eglinton Avenue West, on the north by Roselawn Aveunue. The other two sides of the park have houses backing onto the park; Oriole Parkway on the west side, and Edith Drive on the east.
54. Bata Shoe Museum
The Bata Shoe Museum (BSM) is a museum of footwear and calceology in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The museum's building is situated near the northwest of the University of Toronto's St. George campus, in downtown Toronto. The 3,665-square-metre (39,450 sq ft) museum building was designed by Moriyama & Teshima Architects, with Raymond Moriyama as the lead architect.
55. Canoe Landing Park
Canoe Landing Park is an 8 acres (3.2 ha) privately funded urban park in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada, adjacent to the Gardiner Expressway in the CityPlace neighbourhood. The name was chosen as part of a city-run contest and the final name was announced on the t.o.night free evening commuter paper. Formerly, it was tentatively known as CityPlace Park.
56. Daniel Brooke Building
Daniel Brooke Building is a 19th-century Georgian building in Toronto, Ontario, Canada located on the northeast corner of Jarvis Street and King Street. The building is one of the last remaining buildings of the old Town of York. Built in 1833 for owners Daniel Brooke and John Murchison, it was rebuilt before 1849 and damaged by the Toronto Fire of 1849.
The Toronto Sign is an illuminated three-dimensional sign in Nathan Phillips Square in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, that spells the city's name. It is 3 metres (9.8 ft) tall and 22 metres (72 ft) long, lit by LED lights controlled via Wi-Fi that can create an estimated 228 million colour combinations, approximately equal to what the human eye can sense.
58. Gardiner Museum
The George R. Gardiner Museum of Ceramic Art is a ceramics museum in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The museum is situated within University of Toronto's St. George campus, in downtown Toronto. The 4,299.2-square-metre (46,276 sq ft) museum building was designed by Keith Wagland, with further expansions and renovations done by KPMB Architects.
59. St. Peter's Roman Catholic Church
St. Peter's Church is a Roman Catholic parish church in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is situated close to Bathurst Street in the Mirvish Village area in Downtown Toronto. Until June 2015, it was administered by the Paulist Fathers and was their only presence in Canada. Since then, it has been administered by the Archdiocese of Toronto.
60. Church of the Redeemer
The Church of the Redeemer is an Anglican church in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The small church is prominently located at the intersection of Bloor Street and Avenue Road, near the Royal Ontario Museum. It was founded in 1871 when the area was still on the fringe of the city. The Gothic Revival style building opened on June 15, 1879.
61. Saint Thomas's Anglican Church
St Thomas's Church, Huron Street is a parish of the Anglican Church of Canada in Toronto, Ontario. One of the earliest Anglo-Catholic congregations in Canada, it was established in 1874, moving twice before settling into its present building, adjacent to the Annex on the western edge of the University of Toronto's downtown campus.
62. Enoch Turner Schoolhouse Museum
Enoch Turner Schoolhouse is a historic site and museum owned by the Ontario Heritage Trust. The school was built in 1848 when it was known as the Ward School. The building is located at 106 Trinity Street between King Street East and Eastern Avenue in Toronto, Ontario. Canada. It is the oldest school standing in the city.
63. Clarence Square
Clarence Square is a small park in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where Wellington Street West meets Spadina Avenue. It is a relatively quiet and shady park, with many large trees and a spacious grassy terrain. There are several benches and picnic tables scattered throughout and a drinking fountain in the centre.
64. Ramsden Park
Ramsden Park is a public park located at 1020 Yonge Street in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, with access via Ramsden Park Road. and Pears Avenue. With an area of 13.7 acres, Ramsden Park is one of the largest in downtown Toronto. It features playgrounds, basketball courts, hockey rinks and a small skateboarding feature.
65. Little Trinity Anglican Church
Little Trinity Anglican Church is a parish church of the Anglican Church of Canada. It is located at 425 King Street East in the Corktown neighbourhood, just east of downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. An Ontario Heritage Trust plaque at the site notes that the 1844 church is the oldest surviving church in the city.
66. Church of the Holy Name
The Church of the Holy Name in Toronto, Ontario, Canada is a historic church built during 1913 to 1926. The church was designed by architect Arthur W. Holmes to resemble the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore in Rome. It is asserted to be "unchallenged as the Danforth's most impressive architectural landmark."
The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), known colloquially as the Hare Krishna movement or Hare Krishnas, is a Gaudiya Vaishnava religious organization. ISKCON was founded in 1966 in New York City by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Alfred Ford is one of the prominent patrons.
68. Shaarei Shomayim Congregation
Shaarei Shomayim Congregation, located in North York, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, is a Modern Orthodox synagogue, located within the community eruv. The synagogue membership is approximately 700 family members. The current Senior rabbi (interim) is Elliott Diamond. The Assistant Rabbi is Sammy Bergman.
69. Christ Church Deer Park
Christ Church Deer Park is a parish of the Anglican Church of Canada in the Diocese of Toronto. The parish church is located at 1570 Yonge Street, in the Deer Park area of Toronto, Ontario. Christ Church Deer Park is part of the Churches on the Hill, an ecumenical grouping of local congregations.
70. The Power Plant Contemporary Art Gallery
The Power Plant Contemporary Art Gallery is a Canadian non-collecting public contemporary art gallery located in Toronto, Ontario at Harbourfront Centre. It is a registered Canadian charitable organization supported by its members, sponsors, donors, and funding bodies at all levels of government.
71. The Omni King Edward Hotel
The Omni King Edward Hotel is a historic luxury hotel in Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The hotel is located at 37 King Street East, and it occupies the entire block bounded by King Street on the north, Victoria Street on the east, Colborne Street on the south and Leader Lane on the west.
72. Metropolitan United Church
Metropolitan United Church is a historic Neo-Gothic style church in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is one of the largest and most prominent churches of the United Church of Canada. It is located at 56 Queen Street East, between Bond and Church streets, in Toronto's Garden District.
73. Kempton Howard Park
Kempton Howard Park is located in the Blake-Jones area of Riverdale, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is located on the southwest corner of Strathcona Avenue and Blake Street, directly adjacent to the Eastview Neighbourhood Community Centre, home of the Eastview Boys & Girls Clubs of Canada.
74. Anshei Minsk Synagogue
Anshei Minsk is a synagogue in the Kensington Market neighbourhood of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It was founded in 1912 by poor Jewish immigrants from what is now Belarus, which at the time was part of the Russian Empire. The current Byzantine Revival building was completed in 1930.
75. Edwards Gardens
Edwards Gardens is a botanical garden located on the southwest corner of Leslie Street and Lawrence Avenue East in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is also the site of the Toronto Botanical Garden, a private not-for profit organization previously called the Civic Garden Centre.
76. St. Andrew's Church
St. Andrew's Church is a historic Presbyterian church located at the corner of King Street West and Simcoe Street in the city's downtown core of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It was designed by William George Storm in the Romanesque Revival style and completed in 1876.
77. Jarvis Street Baptist Church
The Jarvis Street Baptist Church is a Baptist church located at the intersection of Gerrard Street and Jarvis Street in downtown Toronto. One of the oldest churches in the city, its congregation was founded in 1818, and the present church constructed in 1875.
78. First Unitarian Congregation
The First Unitarian Congregation of Toronto is a Unitarian Universalist (UU) congregation in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is affiliated with the Canadian Unitarian Council. It is the largest of six UU congregations and fellowships in the Greater Toronto Area.
79. Bloor Street United Church
80. The Keg
The Keg Mansion is a former residential building that is presently used as a location for a The Keg restaurant, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The building was initially known as Euclid Hall, a prominent downtown heritage building located at 515 Jarvis Street.
81. Victoria Hospital for Sick Children
Victoria Hospital for Sick Children is a building in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The building served as a hospital until 1951 and currently serves as a blood centre. The building has received a Commendation of Adaptive Re-use from the Toronto Historical Board.
82. Trinity Square
Trinity Square is a public square in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is bounded on the east by the Toronto Eaton Centre, on the south and west by the Bell Trinity Square office complex, and on the north by the Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre hotel.
83. Colborne Lodge
Colborne Lodge is a historic house museum located in an 1836 home in Toronto's High Park. John George Howard, an architect, engineer and prominent Toronto citizen, built this house, which became the property of the city following his death in 1890.
84. Redpath Sugar Museum
Redpath Sugar Ltd. is a Canadian sugar refining company that was established in 1854 and the first refining cane sugar in Montreal, Quebec. Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, the company is a subsidiary of the multinational American Sugar Refining.
85. Little Norway Park
Little Norway Park is a small park in the Harbourfront area of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, at the southwest corner of Bathurst Street and Queens Quay West. The park is just north of the Western Channel into Toronto Harbour. It was opened in 1986.
86. Ontario Heritage Centre
The Ontario Heritage Trust is a non-profit agency of the Ontario Ministry of Tourism and Culture. It is responsible for protecting, preserving and promoting the built, natural and cultural heritage of Canada's most populous province, Ontario.
87. Allan Gardens
88. College Street United Church
College Street United Church is a United Church of Canada church at the corner of College and Bathurst Streets in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. As of 1990 the church is part of the same structure as The Channel Club Condo at 456 College Street.
89. George Brown House
George Brown House is a historic building in the Grange Park neighbourhood of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It was home to Father of Confederation, Reform Party politician and publisher George Brown. Its current address is 186 Beverley Street.
90. Mackenzie House
91. St. Paul's Basilica
St. Paul's Basilica is the oldest Roman Catholic congregation in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is located at 83 Power Street in the Corktown neighbourhood, just east of downtown, near the intersection of Queen and Parliament streets.
92. Trillium Park
Trillium Park is a park in Toronto owned and operated by the Government of Ontario. Various Ontario landscapes inspired the park design. The William G. Davis Trail passes through the park connecting it to the Martin Goodman Trail.
93. Calvin Presbyterian Church
Calvin Presbyterian Church is a Presbyterian Church in Canada congregation in the Deer Park area of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The church building is located at 26 Delisle Avenue, close to Yonge Street and St. Clair Avenue.
94. Sunnybrook Park
Sunnybrook Park is a large public park in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is located north of Leaside and south of the Bridle Path areas of the city. The park is home to many bike trails, dog parks, and Sunnybrook Stables.
95. McLaughlin Car Showroom
The McLaughlin Motor Car Showroom was built in 1925 and operated continuously as a car dealership until March 2007 when it was last occupied by Addison on Bay dealership (Cadillac) at 832 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario.
96. Riverdale Farm
Riverdale Farm is a 3-hectare (7.4-acre) municipally operated farm in the heart of Cabbagetown, an urban neighbourhood in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is maintained by Toronto Parks, Forestry and Recreation Division.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.