Here you can book tickets, guided tours and other activities in Antwerp:Tickets and guided tours on Viator*
Guided Free Walking Tours
Here you can book free guided walking tours in Antwerp:Guided Free Walking Tours on GuruWalk*
Explore interesting sights in Antwerp, Belgium. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 63 sights are available in Antwerp, Belgium.List of cities in Belgium Sightseeing Tours in Antwerp
1. Diamond DistrictBook Free Tour*
Antwerp's diamond district, also known as the Diamond Quarter (Diamantkwartier), and dubbed the Square Mile, is an area within the city of Antwerp, Belgium. It consists of several square blocks covering an area of about one square mile. While as of 2012, much of the gem cutting and polishing work historically done in the neighborhood had moved to low wage centers elsewhere, about 84% of the world's rough diamonds passed through the district, making it the largest diamond district in the world with a turnover of 54 billion dollars. Each year, approximately 50% of the rough diamonds return to Antwerp for cutting and polishing.
2. Het SteenBook Free Tour*
Het Steen is a medieval fortress in the old city centre of Antwerp, Belgium, one of Europe's biggest ports. The surviving structure was built between 1200 and 1225 as a gateway to a larger castle of the Dukes of Brabant which was demolished in the 19th century. As the first stone fortress of Antwerp, Het Steen is Antwerp's oldest building and used to be its oldest urban centre. The words "Het Steen", are dutch for The Rock.
3. BoerentorenBook Free Tour*
The Boerentoren is a historic tall building in Antwerp, Belgium. Constructed between 1929 and 1932 and originally 87.5 m (287 ft) high, it remained the tallest building and the second tallest structure of any kind in the city until 2019, when the Antwerp Tower surpassed it with a height of 100.7 m (330 ft). At the time of construction it was the second tallest building in Europe by roof height.
4. VleeshuisBook Free Tour*
Museum Vleeshuis in Antwerp is a monumental former guild house located on the Vleeshouwerstraat between the Drie Hespenstraat and the Repenstraat. The building dates from the beginning of the sixteenth century. Since 1913 it has been a museum for Antwerp antiquities that since 2006 has been dedicated to 800 years of musical life in Antwerp and the Low Countries.
5. Hendrik ConscienceBook Free Tour*
Henri (Hendrik) Conscience was a Belgian author. He is considered the pioneer of Dutch-language literature in Flanders, writing at a time when Belgium was dominated by the French language among the upper classes, in literature and government. Conscience fought as a Belgian revolutionary in 1830 and was a notable writer in the Romanticist style popular in the early 19th century. He is best known for his romantic nationalist novel, The Lion of Flanders (1838), inspired by the victory of a Flemish peasant militia over French knights at the 1302 Battle of the Golden Spurs during the Franco-Flemish War.
6. Cathedral of Our LadyBook Free Tour*
The Cathedral of Our Lady is a Roman Catholic cathedral in Antwerp, Belgium. Today's see of the Diocese of Antwerp started in 1352 and, although the first stage of construction was ended in 1521, has never been 'completed'. In Gothic style, its architects were Jan and Pieter Appelmans. It contains a number of significant works by the Baroque painter Peter Paul Rubens, as well as paintings by artists such as Otto van Veen, Jacob de Backer and Marten de Vos.
Chinatown' is located on Van Wesenbekestraat a street in Antwerp, Belgium. Historically supporting the Chinese community that settled in Antwerp post-World War II, today Chinatown is well known for its pan-Asian atmosphere. The district houses an abundance of restaurants offering a variety of Asian cuisines such as Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Pakistani, Thai and Nepali. Pan-Asian organisations and businesses supporting the Chinese, Nepali, Indonesian and Filipino communities for example are found throughout the district and the biggest Asian supermarket in the country is also found in Chinatown. A Buddhist temple and a school for mastering kungfu are other commodities also found in the district. Chinese presence is still dominant. However, traders from Thailand, Nepal and other Asian countries have also settled in the district resulting in some dubbing it as Asiatown to reflect the changing demographics. Both at the entrance and the end of the street, two Chinese lions guard the street. A paifang known as the "Pagodepoort" was erected at the southern entrance to the street in 2010 after four years of planning.
8. Jacob Jordaens
Jacob (Jacques) Jordaens was a Flemish painter, draughtsman and a designer of tapestries and prints. He was a prolific artist who created biblical, mythological, and allegorical compositions, genre scenes, landscapes, illustrations of Flemish sayings and portraits. After the death of Rubens and Anthony van Dyck, he became the leading Flemish Baroque painter of his time. Unlike those illustrious contemporaries he never travelled abroad to study the Antique and Italian painting and, except for a few short trips to locations elsewhere in the Low Countries, he resided in Antwerp his entire life. He also remained largely indifferent to Rubens and van Dyck's intellectual and courtly aspirations. This attitude was expressed in his art through a lack of idealistic treatment which contrasted with that of these contemporaries.
9. Fotomuseum Antwerpen
The FOMU - Fotomuseum Antwerpen is a Belgian museum for photography. It is located on the Waalsekaai, opposite the Waterpoort in Antwerp's Zuid-Museum district. The museum manages a collection of approximately 3,000,000 international, historical or contemporary objects and sculptures. She presents changing exhibitions of both current and historical photography but also photographic equipment, publishes two magazines called .tiff and Extra and provides a public offer with guided tours and workshops. The film work of museum van Hedendaagse Kunst Antwerpen is shown in the two cinemas of the Fotomuseum, under the name Cinema Zuid. In addition, there is also museum café Pixel, a museum shop and a specialist library.
The Sint-Willibrorduskerk in Berchem is a Roman Catholic house of prayer. It is located on the Grotesteenweg which, around the end of the fifteenth or beginning of the sixteenth century, became the connecting road for traffic between Antwerp, Mechelen and Brussels. The first mentions of this church building date from the second half of the thirteenth century, but the construction of the current church began at the end of the 15th century. It is an oriented cruciform basilica, which was completely protected as a monument in 1983. It used to be the main church of the Berchem deanery. Since the reorganization of the Diocese of Antwerp in 2005, it has been part of the Berchem federation of the Deanery of Antwerp.
The St. Paul's Church or Sint-Pauluskerk is a Roman Catholic church located at the Veemarkt in Antwerp. Its exterior is mainly Gothic with a Baroque tower while the interior is characterised by its rich Baroque decoration. It holds paintings by Antwerp's leading artists Peter Paul Rubens, Anthony van Dyck and Jacob Jordaens as well as abundant sculpture and church furniture crafted by leading Antwerp sculptors such as Artus Quellinus the Elder, Pieter Verbrugghen I, Jan Pieter van Baurscheit de Elder, Jan Claudius de Cock and Andries Colyns de Nole. Of particular note is the Calvary outside the Church which is made up of 63 life-size statues and nine reliefs executed in a popular and theatrical style.
Bourla Theatre is a theatre located in Antwerp that seats around 900. The building is designed in a neoclassical style on the site of the former Tapissierspand tapestry market. The theatre was designed on request from the city in 1827 by the city architect Pierre Bourla. Construction began in 1829, but was delayed due to the Belgian Revolution. The theatre was finally finished in 1834 and opened under the name, Grand Théâtre or Théâtre Royal Français, on account of its ownership by a French company. Presently, the Bourla houses the theatre company Het Toneelhuis, which is a merger of the companies, Koninklijke Nederlandse Schouwburg and Blauwe Maandag Compagnie.
13. Het Letterenhuis
The Letterenhuis is a Belgian non-profit organization located in Antwerp. The Letterenhuis collects and archives information of Flemish writers and artists, and portraits concerning Flemish culture as from 1750. The Letterenhuis fulfills two tasks: on the one hand it is an archiving and documentation centre and on the other hand it is a museum. The most interesting part of its collection are the manuscripts of famous Belgian authors like Hendrik Conscience, Willem Elsschot and the contemporary writer Tom Lanoye. In 2012 the Letterenhuis featured a theme exhibition about Louis Paul Boon to honor his one hundredth birth year.
The Cromwell tank, officially Tank, Cruiser, Mk VIII, Cromwell (A27M), was one of the series of cruiser tanks fielded by Britain in the Second World War. Named after the English Civil War-era military leader Oliver Cromwell, the Cromwell was the first tank put into service by the British to combine high speed from a powerful, reliable engine and reasonable armour. The intended dual-purpose high velocity gun could not be fitted in the turret, so a medium velocity dual purpose gun was fitted instead. Further development of the Cromwell combined with a high velocity gun led to the Comet tank.
15. Protestants Evangelische kerk
The Brabantsche Olijfberg is the name of the Protestant community of Antwerp during the period that it met in secret at the time of the Austrian Netherlands. The church building that has been in use since 1821 by the Protestant municipality of Antwerp-North of the United Protestant Church in Belgium is also referred to by this name. The late Gothic church building, the first stone of which was laid in 1615, is located on the Long Shopping Street and is recognized as a monument. It is the only thing that remains of the Roman Catholic monastery of the Annunciate sisters in Antwerp.
The Boekenbergpark is located in Deurne-Zuid (Antwerp) on the Eksterlaar, between the Unitaslaan and the Van Baurscheitlaan. The park is 10 hectares in size and was laid out around 1800 around a rococo-style country house as a giant kitsch décor of follies. The ruin tower and the cave complex with ice cellar have been preserved and house the Boekenberg Natural History Museum and a speleological foundation. Today, the park is maintained as a mini-forest, this means that nature in this park can take its course within certain limits because only necessary management takes place.
17. Kasteel Te Couwelaar
Couwelaar Castle, also known as De Drie Torekens, is a castle in the Deurne district of Antwerp. The castle is L-shaped and consists of a main building with wings, as well as several outbuildings including a coach house. The main building is characterized by two round towers at the front and a built-in, square tower at the rear. Over the centuries, the castle has been extensively altered and restored several times and has stylistic elements of the Neo-Renaissance and Rococo, among others. Couwelaar Castle is a historical monument.
18. Jain Tempel of Antwerp
The Jain Temple of Antwerp is located in the municipality of Wilrijk. The building has a floor area of 1,000 m² and was put into use in 2010. Construction began in India in 1990 and took about 10 years. Then everything was dismantled and shipped and brought to Wilrijk. In 2000 the construction started and brick by brick, like a box of blocks, was rebuilt. The design is based on that of traditional Jain temples and is made up of blocks of white marble that were first processed in India before being shipped to Belgium.
The Stadspark is a 14 ha park in the center of the Belgian city of Antwerp. It has the shape of a triangle whose base faces south and the top to the north. The park is bordered by the Quinten Matsijslei in the east, the Van Eycklei in the south and the Rubenslei in the west. The Stadspark takes the place of the former redoubt or lunette Herentals that was part of the antwerp fortress. Remarkable is the bridge built by architect Édouard Keilig between 1867 and 1869 over the pond located in the Stadspark.
20. Begijnhof Antwerpen
The Beguinage of Antwerp is a beguinage in the Belgian city of Antwerp. It is located in the Rodestraat in the University District and was founded in 1544 when the old beguinage from 1245, which was outside the city walls, was abandoned for safety reasons. The beguinage was originally of the square type, but later an alley was added. The original church was destroyed in 1799, the current St. Catherine's Church was built in 1827, probably under the direction of Pierre Bruno Bourla.
21. Klooster en kapel van de zusters Franciscanessen
The former Franciscan monastery is a monastery in the Lange Kongostraat in Antwerp (district), built by master builder Jules Bilmeyer. The late Neo-Gothic whole consists of a chapel, adjacent monastery buildings, monastery garden and associated garden walls. The building application for the chapel dates from 1910. In addition to missionary work, the franciscan order of Franciscan missionaries of Mary were also active in education and catechesis in less well-off city districts.
willem Pier is located in the north wing, adjacent to the old Bonaparte Pier. willewildock is 378 meters long and 198 meters wide. The pier is 6 meters deeper than Bonaparte pier. The pier was designed and constructed from 1803 to 1812 in accordance with the decree of Napoleon Bonaparte of July 26, 1803, and was used as the "Leland Basin" in 1813. Like Bonaparte Pier, it was designed by nicolas menin. In 1815, the failed king returned it to the city.
23. Hoofdsynagoge van de Israelisch Orthodoxe Gemeente Machsiké Hadass
The Machsike Hadass is a Charedic Jewish community in Antwerp. The name comes from Hebrew and means "Keepers of the Commandment" or also "Enforcers of the Faith." In standard Hebrew, this is pronounced machsikee hadat. The main synagogue of this Israelite-Hasidic community was built in 1913-14 in eclectic style with exotic character after a design by J. Hofman. The synagogue is located at Oostenstraat 43 and Chaim Kreiswirth is the chief rabbi.
The Bonaparte dock is located in northern Antwerp in the port area near the Eilandje. The Bonapartedok is located on the Rijnkaai, which runs on the west side of the oldest dock in Antwerp, where hangar 26 is located, in which the Antwerp regional TV channel ATV is located. On the other side of this shed on the Bonapartegeuldam is the tavern and disco-bar "Starboard" located on the upper floor. To the east and in connection is the Willemdok.
25. Sint Michielskerk
The Antwerp parish church St.-Michiel is located on the Amerikalei on the border of the Zuid-Museum and Brederode districts. It is a three-aisled cruciform basilica with predominantly neo-Romanesque elements, built in the period 1893-97. The church was designed by Frans Van Dijk who also designed the Royal Museum of Fine Arts and the Fotomuseum. The church is counted among the Monumental Churches in the Diocese of Antwerp.
26. Joodse Synagoge
The Synagogue Shomré Hadas, commonly known as the Hollandse Synagoge. is a Modern Orthodox synagogue built in Antwerp, Belgium. The building is so named because it was commissioned by descendants of Jews who came to Antwerp from the Netherlands in the early 19th century. It was the first large synagogue in Antwerp. Today the synagogue is used for services only on Rosh Hashana, Yom Kippur and Shabbat morning service.
27. Museum aan de Stroom
The MAS, or Museum aan de Stroom, is a museum in Antwerp that opened on 14 May 2011. The MAS has eight exhibition spaces and a collection of approximately 500,000 objects. The focus of the MAS is the connection between Antwerp and the world. The history, art and culture of the port city of Antwerp, international trade and shipping and art and culture from Europe, Africa, Asia, America and Oceania are central.
The Nassau bridge is a bridge in the Antwerp port area on the right bank of the Scheldt. The bridge lies over the narrow connection between the Bonaparte dock and the Willemdok in the old port of Antwerp and thus connects the dock complex with the Eilandje and the Sint-Laureiskaai on the north side of the Bonaparte dock. It is the oldest bridge in the port of Antwerp, built in 1867 and first repaired in 1912.
St. Andrew’s Church is a Catholic church in Antwerp built in the 16th century. Its exterior is mainly characterised by a late-Gothic style while its interior is predominantly executed in Baroque style. It is the parish church of the Parish of St. Andrew’s. During the nineteenth century the St. Andrew's Parish was known as the parish of misery as it was by then mainly populated by poor people.
The bourse of Antwerp was the world's first purpose-built commodity exchange. Falling into disuse in the 17th century, from 1872 until 1997 the restored building housed the Antwerp Stock Exchange. After further restoration, the building is now part of an events venue that goes by the English name Antwerp Trade Fair. The Royal Exchange, London was modelled on the Antwerp Exchange.
31. Koninklijk Museum voor Schone Kunsten
The Royal Museum of Fine Arts Antwerp is a museum in Antwerp, Belgium, founded in 1810, that houses a collection of paintings, sculptures and drawings from the fourteenth to the twentieth centuries. This collection is representative of the artistic production and the taste of art enthusiasts in Antwerp, Belgium and the Northern and Southern Netherlands since the 15th century.
32. Sint-Carolus Borromeuskerk
St. Charles Borromeo Church is a church in central Antwerp, located on the Hendrik Conscience square. It was built in 1615-1621 as the Jesuit church of Antwerp, which was closed in 1773. It was rededicated in 1779 to Saint Charles Borromeo. The church was formerly known for 39 ceiling pieces by Rubens that were lost in a fire when lightning struck the church on 18 July 1718.
33. Antwerps Sportpaleis
The Antwerps Sportpaleis, also called Sportpaleis Antwerpen, Sportpaleis Merksem or simply the Sportpaleis, is an arena in Antwerp, Belgium. It is a multipurpose hall where concerts, sporting events, festivals and fairs are organized. The arena was built for sport, especially track cycling, but there is now little sport there, an exception being the Diamond Games tennis.
34. Zoo Antwerpen
Antwerp ZOO is a zoo that belongs to the KMDA. The zoo was opened on July 21, 1843, making it the oldest zoo in Belgium and one of the oldest zoos in the world. The zoo is located right next to antwerp central station on the Koningin Astridplein in Antwerp. Popularly, this zoo is also called 'the zoo' or 'the Zoology'. In 2014, 425 species found shelter in the zoo.
35. Schelde Vrij
Schelde Vrij is a monument on the Marnixplaats in Antwerp. The statue was designed in 1873 by architect Jean-Jacques Winders, in collaboration with the sculptor Louis Dupuis, who made the lions and medallions, Jacques De Braekeleer, who took care of Neptune and Mercury and Frans Floris who realized the writing female figure. The monument was completed in 1883.
36. Stadsarchief Sint-Felix pakhuis
The Stapelhuis Sint-Felix, nowadays called Felixpakhuis, is a monumental warehouse from 1858, at godefriduskaai no. 30 in Antwerp, with a central passage to the Oudeleeuwenrui. Since 2006, the building has housed the Antwerp city archive FelixArchief. It is located on the Willemdok, opposite the MAS or the Museum aan de Stroom, in the 't Eilandje district.
37. Katholieke Vlaamse Hogeschool
The Katholieke Vlaamse Hogeschool is a former Catholic university college in Antwerp. In 2000 it merged into the Lessius University of Applied Sciences, which later became the Thomas More University of Applied Sciences as far as professional bachelors were concerned. The academic programmes were part of the KU Leuven from 2013.
38. Maison Guiette
Maison Guiette also known as Les Peupliers, is a house in Antwerp, Belgium, designed by Le Corbusier in 1926 and built in 1927. It was the studio and living quarters of René Guiette, a painter and art critic. One of the Franco-Swiss architect's lesser-known works, it is an early example of the International Style.
39. Mala Zimetbaum
Malka Zimetbaum, also known as "Mala" Zimetbaum or "Mala the Belgian", was a Belgian woman of Polish Jewish descent, known for her escape from the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp and the resistance she displayed at her execution following her being recaptured. She was the first woman to escape from Auschwitz.
40. Kapel van het Allerheiligste Sacrament
The Chapel of the Most Holy Sacrament on the Hemelstraat in Antwerp is a 19th-century neo-Gothic chapel that was built from 1890 to 1892 by architect Ernest Stordiau. Although the whole was originally built as a women's monastery, it is now used as a priory of the Priestly Brotherhood of St. Pius X for Flanders.
41. DE Studio
The Studio is a building on the Mechelseplein in Antwerp that is now used as a cultural center. Originally built as a noble city palace, it later became a hotel, a bank and an acting school. The building, which is located in the Antwerp theatre district, has been operated by arts centre Villanella since 2011.
The Waterpoort is a monumental gate located in the Zuiderdokken, Zuid Antwerp, Belgium. The gate was sculpted by Huibrecht van den Eynde and Johannes van Mildert, and was erected in 1624. It originally served as a water gate on the Scheldt river, as well as an honorary gate to King Philip IV of Spain.
43. Mayer van den Bergh
Museum Mayer van den Bergh is a museum in Antwerp, Belgium, housing the collection of the art dealer and collector Fritz Mayer van den Bergh (1858-1901). The major works are from the Gothic and Renaissance period in the Netherlands and Belgium, including paintings by Pieter Brueghel the Elder.
The Kattendijkdok is located in northern Antwerp and connects with the Verbindingsdok and the Suezdok, which in turn connects to the Amerikadok and Albertdok. It is located in a north-south axis. The Kattendijk dock was excavated and extended in several phases, namely from 1860, 1869 to 1881.
45. Christus’ Geboortekerk
The Sint-Jozefkerk is an original Roman Catholic church in Antwerp. It was inaugurated in 1868 and built in neo-Romanesque style after a design by Eugeen Gife. Since 2000 it has been rented by the Russian Orthodox Christ's Nativity parish. The address of the church is Loosplaats 1.
The Sint-Hubertuskerk is a parish church in the current berchem district of Antwerp. The church was designed by Jan De Vroey and dates from the beginning of the 20th century. The church of the Parish of Saint Hubert is located on the Victor Jacobslei in the Oud-Berchem district.
47. Snijders & Rockoxhuis
The Snijders&Rockox House is a museum in Antwerp, Belgium. It is located in two neighbouring townhouses formerly owned by the artist Frans Snyders (1579–1657) and the mayor Nicolaas Rockox (1560–1640). It is owned by KBC Bank and showcases a collection of 16th century art.
48. Districtshuis Deurne
The District House of Deurne is a building in the District of Deurne in the Belgian city of Antwerp. The building is located on the Maurice Dequeeckerplein. To the south of the district house is the provincial domain Rivierenhof and to the east the Arboretum Rivierenhof.
The Sint-Janskerk, nicknamed "De Peperbus", is a parish church on the Sint-Jansstraat in Borgerhout. It is a large and imposing neo-Romanesque church in the style of a basilica, built in 1887-1890. The plans are by the architects Hendrik Beyaert and Frans Baeckelmans.
50. Complex van drie art-nouveaupanden Consulaat van Chilli
The house De Vijf Werelddelen (Dutch: Huis De Vijf Werelddelen) is a 1901 construction by architect Frans Smet-Verhas. It is considered to be one of the most original and extravagant works of Art Nouveau in Belgium and is located in Antwerp in the Flemish region.
The Sint-Norbertuskerk is a neo-Gothic church in Antwerp. The building is located in the Zurenborg district, on the corner of dageraadplaats and Korte Altaarstraat. This district has an eclectic building. It is located in the border area of Antwerp and Berchem.
The Sint-Julianusgasthuis is a historic guesthouse in Antwerp that nowadays serves as art gallery De Zwarte Panter. The guesthouse was founded in 1305 by Ida van der List-van Wijneghem and canon Jan Tuclant and served as an inn for (poor) strangers in transit.
53. Erfgoedbibliotheek Hendrik Conscience
The Hendrik Conscience Heritage Library is the repository library of the city of Antwerp. It is named after the Flemish writer Hendrik Conscience, whose statue adorns the library. The library conserves books and magazines to keep them available permanently.
The Sint-Willibrorduskerk is a church in the Belgian city of Antwerp. The church is located on the Kerkstraat in Antwerp North, somewhat enclosed between the neighborhood of the Central Station and the districts seefhoek, Stuivenberg and Borgerhout.
The Hessenhuis is a historic building in North Antwerp, on the Hessenplein of the same name, the Oude Leeuwenrui, the Stijfsel- and Falconrui, and Hessenbrug, which connects to the Paardenmarkt. Today, there is an exhibition space and a gay café.
56. Baron Isidoor Opsomer
Isidore Edmond Henri Opsomer, also written as Isidoor Opsomer was a Flemish painter. He was a realistic and post-impressionist painter of portraits, cityscapes, landscapes, and still lifes. He was also active as an etcher and lithographer.
57. Justitiepaleis Antwerpen
The Courthouse of Antwerp, often also called butterfly palace, is a building in the south of the Belgian city of Antwerp. It is located on the Bolivarplaats, where the South Station used to be. The building was designed by Richard Rogers.
58. Lange Wapper
Lange Wapper is a Flemish folkloric character. He is a legendary giant and trickster whose folk tales were told especially in the city of Antwerp and its neighbouring towns, but similar tales are also prominent in other Flemish cities.
59. Brabo Fountain
The Brabo Fountain is located in the Grote Markt of Antwerp, in front of the Town Hall of the city. The ceremonial inauguration of the sculpture took place in 1887. Jef Lambeaux realized the set of the bronze fountain.
The Rivierenhof is a provincial domain in the Antwerp city district of Deurne, owned and managed by the Province of Antwerp. It covers an area of 132 ha and is therefore the largest park in the city of Antwerp.
61. Vlaams Tram- en Autobusmuseum
The Flemish Tram and Bus Museum is a museum of public transport that exhibits historical trams and buses. The museum is situated in the Berchem district of Antwerp, in the former tram shed of Groenenhoek.
62. Districtshuis Borgerhout
The District House of Borgerhout is the former town hall of Borgerhout, located on the Moorkensplein. Since the merger of Borgerhout with Antwerp in 1983, only the district council has been seated there.
Saint Boniface Church, is an Anglican church in Antwerp. It falls within the Archdeaconry of North-West Europe, which itself is part of the 44th diocese of the Church of England, the Diocese in Europe.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.