Explore interesting sights in Feldkirchen, Austria. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 6 sights are available in Feldkirchen, Austria.
1. Schloss Poitschach
The Poitschach Castle in the municipality of Feldkirchen was the seat of hammer hosts for a long time. The baroque lock was built by Johann Lorenz of Jovio in 1715. In 1759 Freiherr von Rechbach had the facility expanded and modernized. A Count Spindler followed him who sold the property to Countess Gilleis-Gavasini around 1800. After her family's bankruptcy, there was often a change of ownership. The Senitza family has belonged to the Senitza family since 1938 and, in addition to residential purposes, serves as the administrative seat of a forestry and agricultural goods.
2. Pfarrkirche St. Ulrich bei Feldkirchen
The Roman Catholic parish church of St. Ulrich near Feldkirchen in the municipality of Feldkirchen stands on a rock hill towering in the middle of the village. It is surrounded by a highly reduced, former military wall. A church called 1144 “St. Odelrici ”probably refers to St. Ulrich. In 1207 St. Ulrich was already a parish. Although the church was expanded to the military church at the time of the Turkish incomes, it was occupied by the Hungarians in 1481.
3. Pfarrkirche Klein St. Veit
The Roman Catholic parish church Klein St. Veit in the community of Feldkirchen in Carinthia is dedicated to Saint Veit and Martin and is under the patrozium of Our Lady. A church in Klein St. Veit was first mentioned in 1136. Between 1260 and 1269, the church was first called a parish.
4. Kirche Poitschach zu den 14 Nothelfern
The Roman Catholic branch church of Poitschach in the municipality of Feldkirchen was for a long time a separate church of the lordship of Poitschach. The church was consecrated in 1713 to the Fourteen Helpers. It was not until 1952 that it became a branch of the parish of Ortisei.
5. Filialkirche Hart
Die bereits 1136 urkundlich erwähnte, kleine romanische Kirche Hl. Lambert in der Ortschaft Hart der Gemeinde Feldkirchen in Kärnten ist eine Filialkirche der römisch-katholischen Pfarre Klein St. Veit. Sie steht in einem von einer Mauer umgebenen Friedhof.
6. Stadtpfarrkirche Maria im Dorn
The Roman Catholic parish church of Feldkirchen is called Maria im Dorn. It is under the patronage of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary. The church stands at the end of the Kirchgasse in Feldkirchen, slightly elevated above the river Tiebel.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.