Here you can find interesting sights in 台北市, Taiwan. Click on a marker on the map to view details about the sight. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 16 sights are available in 台北市, Taiwan.Back to the list of cities in Taiwan
The Taipei Botanical Palace was built in 1924. It was originally the "La Ye Pavilion" of the Governor's House. In the early days of the Japanese rule, it was to develop Taiwan forest resources. It was planned to engage in the "Taiwan Plant Survey Care". The dry plant collected in the wild was made into "waxy specimens" to prepare the type of plant. As a result, this museum has become the first specimen building for storing plant wafer specimens. It is the birthplace of Taiwan's forestry research and plant resource survey. The museum belongs to the Forestry Pilot of the Agricultural Committee of the Executive Yuan. In 2008, the Taipei Municipal Government announced the municipal monument. The precious waxy specimen has now moved to the modern plant specimen hall. In 2016, it was the 120th anniversary of the Taipei Botanical Garden. The Forestry Pilot Institute was the history of inheriting the research of Taiwan's plant research, and the current site was repaired as the exhibition hall. The reopening in 2017 provides a glimpse of the history of plant research and continues the mission of Taiwan's plant research, conservation and education.
The Telephone Exchange Bureau of the Governor-General's Office of Taiwan designated a monument for Taipei City, Taiwan, and was the agency responsible for telecommunications exchange during the Japanese rule of Taiwan. The building was contracted and completed in 1937 by Lin Shangzhi (also known as Lin Zhaozao), chairman of the former Cosmos Corporation, which was mainly engaged in the project by Japanese companies. The building itself is modernist and is also very valuable in the history of modern architecture. After Taiwan took over Taiwan in 1945, the building became the Taipei Telecommunications Bureau of the General Administration of Telecommunications of the Ministry of Communications, and is now the Chunghwa Telecom Fraternity Service Center.
The dormitory of the President of the Power Co. , Ltd. in Taiwan is a monument to the Taipei Municipality in Taipei, Taiwan, and is behind the Presidential Palace. Originally the president of the Taiwan Power Co. , Ltd. , the original foreign and peaceful buildings. Today, only foreign -style buildings are exquisitely painted by the brick wall. After the World War II, it was the official residence of the Central Guard and the President of Taiwan Province after World War II. It was originally a site of the Taiwan Electric Power Co. , Ltd. , and was bombed by the U. S. military in the Taipei air strike in 1945.
The Monopoly Bureau Building is a Renaissance-style red brick building located in Nan Chang Street, Taipei City, Taiwan. It is in the Zhongzheng District, near Aiguo West Road, Park Road and Nanchang intersection ring, and Taipei's city south gate. It is also located nearby the Republic of China Ministry of Finance and the President of the Republic of China's Official Residence. The building was built in 1913 during the Japanese rule of Taiwan.
The Qingshui Temple also known as Tsushih Temple or the "Divine Progenitors Temple" is a temple in dedicated to the Deity known as Master Qingshui, a Northern Song dynasty Buddhist monk who is said to have saved a town from a drought and performed numerous miracles. The temple is located in the Wanhua District of Taipei City, Taiwan. The temple is often called "the most characteristic example of mid-Qing temple architecture."
Zhuyu Lun Fusu Palace is named Corporate Corporation, Taipei City, Zhuyu Lun Fusu Palace. It is located on Longjiang Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan. Built in 1961, it is an antique modern building. In addition, the temple's organizational form is a legal person in the consortium, and the festival date is the second day of February of the lunar calendar each year.
The Federation of Women's Federations, formerly known as Taipei Kaixingshe, is a city-designated monument located behind the The President of the Republic of China House in Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, Taiwan, which was originally used by the Japanese Army and later the headquarters of the Women's Federation, and is now the office of the Taipei District Court.
The Remains of Taipei Prison Wall are located in Zhongzheng District, Taipei, Taiwan at the end of Aiguo East Road and Jinshan South Road adjacent to the Southern Taipei operations center for Chunghwa Telecom. Approximately 100 meters of wall exist on both sides of the Chunghwa Telecom property. The walls were built during Japanese rule.
Taipei Fucheng East Gate, officially known as Gyeongbok Gate, is a city gate of Taipei Fucheng Located in the Bo'ai Special Zone of Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, Taiwan, and in front of The President of the Republic of China Province, and is now listed as a national monument of the Republic of China.
Taipei 288 Memorial, located in Taipei City 28th Park, officially opened on February 28, 1997. It also symbolizes the 50th anniversary of the February 28th incident. Its architecture was formerly the original Taipei Board Performance of the Taiwan Broadcasting Association during the Japanese rule.
Jiantan Ancient Temple, also known as Jiantan Temple, is a Buddhist temple located in Bei'anli, Zhongshan District, Taipei, Taiwan, originally located in Jiantan, due to the expansion of the Taiwan Shrine and relocated to Dazhi, and is now listed as a historical building.
Bishan Yan Kaixian King Temple is located at the peak of Bishan, No. 24 Bishan Road, Lake District, Taipei City, Taiwan, which is also known as "The Temple". It is one of the largest Kaizhang Shengwang temples in Taiwan, and also the Neihu Temple. The incense peak.
Taipei Fucheng South Gate, also known as the Big South Gate, officially known as Li Front Gate, is located at the intersection of Park Road, Aiguo West Road, Taipei City, Taiwan, and is now listed as the historic site of the Republic of China.
Taipei Fucheng Small South Gate, officially known as Chongxi Gate, is located in Taipei Fucheng South Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, Taiwan. It is now listed as the historic site of the Republic of China.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.