Here you can find interesting sights in Lidingö, Sweden. Click on a marker on the map to view details about the sight. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 12 sights are available in Lidingö, Sweden.Back to the list of cities in Sweden
The Bethlehem Church is the Evangelical Motherland Foundation's church in Stockholm. The oldest church was inaugurated in October 1840, as Sweden's first free church building in the name English chapel. It was located near Hötorget on Norrmalm, where the second and third Hötorgs scraps now stand and were taken over by the Motherland Foundation in connection with the formation in 1856. The church was demolished in 1953 in connection with the Norrmalm regulation. The new church was inaugurated in 1956 at Luntmakargatan in Vasastan.
Toyama Park is the East Mineral Park in the Furixberg Informal Zone in the inner city of Stoke Holmes. The park was placed in 1920 under the master of city gardening, Moritz Hammarberg, and is adjacent to the site of the mountain, the former swamp square. The park is designed as a staircase, which is a terrace with plantations and fountains. Above the park, wood word order has its buildings. On the other side of Birdsong Street is Karl Stave's Park.
3. Sankt Eriksparken
Sankt Eriksparken was a park at the block The airplane in the Vasastaden district in Stockholm and adjacent to the Sländan neighborhood. The park was located between Norra Stationsgatan in the north, Dannemoragatan in the east, Sankt Eriksgatan in the west and Upplandsgatan/Västmannagatan in the south. At Sankt Eriksparken's place is now an expansion of the Rödabergsskolan.
Filadelfiakyrkan is a Pentecostal church building at Rörstrandsgatan 7 in Stockholm, Sweden; it was dedicated on 2 November 1930. The building is owned by the Filadelfia Stockholm congregation, the largest congregation in the Swedish Pentecostal movement with about 5,400 members as of 2015. It is also the largest Pentecostal congregation in Europe.
Millesgården is an art museum and sculpture garden, located on the island of Lidingö in Stockholm, Sweden. It is located on the grounds of the former home of sculptor Carl Milles (1875–1955) and his wife, artist Olga Milles (1874-1967). Millesgården consists of three main parts: the artist's former home, an art gallery, and a sculpture park.
The Stockholm Observatory is an astronomical observatory and institution in Stockholm, Sweden, founded in the 18th century and today part of Stockholm University. In 1931, the new Stockholm Observatory, nicknamed "Saltis", was inaugurated on the Karlsbaderberget at Saltsjöbaden, near Stockholm, and operated until 2001.
The Church of Stone, or Church of the Saints, is the church building of St. John's Parish and is part of the Judge's Church contract in the log pin. Built in 1904, the church is located at 20b Liberty Street at the southern end of Wandillan in Vase City, Stolomney City.
Humlegården is a major park in the district of Östermalm in Stockholm, Sweden. The park borders on Karlavägen in the north, Sturegatan in the east, Humlegårdsgatan in the south and Engelbrektsgatan in the west. It is the location of the Swedish Royal Library.
Vanadis plan is an open place in Vasastan, Stockholm's inner city. Among the Vanadis plan passes, among other things, Sankt Eriksgatan, Vanadisvägen and Hälsingegatan. 1925–1967 was the Djurgårdslineen's northern end stop and turnaround.
10. Kristi förklarings ortodoxa kyrka
Christ's explanation Orthodox church is a church and congregation at Birger Jarlsgatan 98 in the district of Östermalm in Stockholm's inner city. The church room erected in 1905-1907 was declared in 1999 for building memory.
11. Sven-Harrys konstmuseum
Sveaplan is a circulation site at the northern end of Sveavägen in the district of Vasastaden in Stockholm's inner city. At Sveaplan, Sveavägen's southern and east-west parts and Cedersdalsgatan meet.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.