6 Sights in Eskilstuna, Sweden (with Map and Images)
Explore interesting sights in Eskilstuna, Sweden. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 6 sights are available in Eskilstuna, Sweden.List of cities in Sweden
Radmachess Blacksmith is an open-air museum, located in a seclusion in the middle, with blacksmiths preserved in the 16th century. The oldest blacksmith in the area was part of the precision forging manual in seclusion in the 1650s. The area was named after reinhold rademacher (1609-1668), who was the first commander of the manual. Unlike many other open-air museums, the buildings were not moved to the site, but remained where they were once built. Blacksmiths in the 16th century constitute the oldest preserved building of Hermit Tower.
2. Klosters kyrka
Klosters Church, popularly known as Kloster, is a church building in St. John's parish that was consecrated on May 9, 1929. It is the largest and second oldest church in the parish. The church is centrally located in Eskilstuna at the intersection of Västergatan/Strandgatan by Eskilstunaån.
3. The Hand of God
The Hand of God is one of the last works of the Swedish sculptor Carl Milles, created to honor the Swedish entrepreneur C. E. Johansson, who revolutionized precision measuring of industrial parts. The original casting stands in Johansson's hometown of Eskilstuna, Sweden.
4. Eskilstuna stadsmuseum
The Hermit City Museum is a Swedish museum of city history located on the Fact Hall in the Hermit Center. In today's house, the City Museum is an ancient museum of the city's rifles, hence the name "Facts". The museum opened in 1979 and then became the Museum of Facts.
The Munktell Museum is a museum in Eskilstuna, Sweden. The museum is located in Munktellstaden and opened in 1991. It is operated by Volvo Construction Equipment. In 2008, it was named the world's best museum in its field.
6. Fors kyrka
The former church is a church belonging to the tuner in the bridge of the nose of strings. It is located in a seclusion on the coast of Hermit Tower. The church is the oldest and second largest church in the diocese.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.