7 Sights in Przeworsk, Poland (with Map and Images)
Explore interesting sights in Przeworsk, Poland. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 7 sights are available in Przeworsk, Poland.List of cities in PolandSightseeing Tours in Przeworsk
1. Kościół pw. Ducha Świętego
pw College Cathedral. The Holy Spirit Church is a Gothic church of the former Prevosk monastery. It has been a chapel since 1982, a college since 2003 and a sanctuary for the tomb of God since 2012. It is the second cathedral in the smuggling archdiocese after Archibald, with the dignity of a cathedral, college and sanctuary. This temple is also the only cathedral in Poland that wears the call of the Holy Spirit.
Wikipedia: Bazylika kolegiacka Ducha Świętego w Przeworsku (PL), Website
2. Kościół OO. Bernardynów
Church Saint. Barbara and the monastery. Bernardines in Przeworsk - church and religious house of the province of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary of the Order of the Minor Brothers, located in Przeworsk; The seat of the Saint Barbara parish in Przeworsk; Double Sanctuary: Our Lady of Consolation Przeworsk and Saint Antoni of Padua.
Wikipedia: Kościół i klasztor Bernardynów pw. św. Barbary w Przeworsku (PL), Website
3. Skansen Pastewnik
Pastewnik – a museum, the only living open-air museum in Poland, gathering monuments of wooden architecture from the Przeworsk Land. It is located in Przeworsk, on the left bank of the Mleczko, near the Lubomirski palace and park complex, just off the international road E40 towards Rzeszów.
4. Stary Cmentarz
The Old Cemetery in Przeworsk – necropolis located at Tysiąclecia Street in Przeworsk, founded in 1866. The oldest historic tombstones come from the nineteenth century and are characterized by great artistic value. The cemetery is entered in the register of monuments.
5. Zespół pałacowo-parkowy
Palace and park complex in Przeworsk-a complex of buildings in Przeworsk. The complex is located in the English -style park. The team was erected by the Lubomirski family. The palace was inscribed in the canon of Polish sightseeing.
The present town hall building dates from the mid-seventeenth century. Above the town hall building rises a huge tower, which owes its shape to the reconstruction in 1909. The town hall is located in the middle of the market.
7. Kaplica Bożego Grobu
Chapel of the Holy Sepulchre in Przeworsk – a chapel at the collegiate basilica in Przeworsk, in which there is a permanent altar which is a faithful replica of the Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.