Here you can find interesting sights in Grudziądz, Poland. Click on a marker on the map to view details about the sight. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 6 sights are available in Grudziądz, Poland.Back to the list of cities in Poland
1. Brama Wodna
The Waterpoort (Polish: Brama Wodna) (German: Wassertor) is a city gate in the Polish city of Grudziądz (German: Graudenz). The Gothic gate is an example of brick gothic and has been on this place since the beginning of the 14th century. De Poort is part of the city wall of Grudziądz, which was connected to the Crusader Castle of Grudziądz. The city had several city gates, but the Waterpoort is the only one that has been preserved. The Waterpoort consists of two floors. The gate is connected to a few (pack) houses, which also had a defensive function. In addition to this gate, the Stedelijk Museum of Grudziądz can be found.
2. Kościół pw. Świętego Mikołaja
St. Louis College Cathedral. Nikolaja is in Grudzuzz, originally a parish church (FARA) since 1992. College, 2010. It is also called a chapel. The temple plays the role of a temple, which is related to worshiping the image of the merciful virgin. At present, the church and the whole parish are headed by priests. Kan. Darius Kuniki.
3. Brama Toruńska
Torunsk Gate-One of five gates in the city wall of Grudzydza. She defended a bridge over a stream that served as a moat, allowing access to the city from the south. It was built in the early 14th century and demolished in the late 19th century. The bridge and Basta in front of the city gate have been preserved.
4. Pomnik ułana z dziewczyną
The statue of Ulan and a Girl in Georges-also known as "Ulan and the Girl"-is an Old Town sculpture exposed to the top of the wall of the staircase leading to the honeycomb. Not far from the hive. City Hall, next to City Hall, Farah and Antique Granary.
5. Kościół pw. Niepokalanego Serca Najświętszej Maryi Panny
Church of the Pure Heart of the Virgin Mary of Georgia-also known as the "Youth Church", formerly an evangelical church, is the Church of the Sacred Heart of the Virgin Mary of Neo-Gothic temple from 1896 to 1898, located in UL. Adam Mikiewicz is 43.
6. Kościół pw. świętego Franciszka Ksawerego
Baroque Jesuit band in Grudzuzz-St. Francis Xavier and the former Jesuit Academy, now City Hall, are the seat of City Hall. Built in the 17th-18th century, it is located in the city center, northwest of the market, adjacent to the farm church.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.