Here you can find interesting sights in Roelofarendsveen, Netherlands. Click on a marker on the map to view details about the sight. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 6 sights are available in Roelofarendsveen, Netherlands.List of cities in Netherlands Sightseeing Tours in Roelofarendsveen
1. Lijkermolen No 2
Crusher 2 is a ground sailor, just in the commune of Holland province in southern Holland, Kagen and Bressem. The plant was built in 1780 to crush dry shredders and pulverizers, which still need to be dried. The dodecahedral shape stems from the view of masonry that circular mills will never be as dense as dodecahedral. This factory and No.1 continuous casting plant are the only No.12 continuous casting plant in Holland. The German Factory Foundation owns the plant, which was refurbished in the 1980s and 2003. Due to proximity to a road, the factory runs regularly, and flights are slightly reduced when repaired. After many damage accidents through trucks, height restrictions were imposed on traffic as the wheels of the factory turned.
2. Lijkermolen No 1
The Lijkermolen No 1 is a ground sailor just outside Rijpwetering in the Dutch province of South Holland. The mill dates from 1780 and was built for the drainage of the Droogmade Veender and Lijkerpolder, which still had to be drained. The twelve-sided shape arose from the view of the masons that a round mill could never become as dense as a twelve-sided one. This mill and the Lijkermolen No 2 are the only twelve-sided mills in the Netherlands. The Rijnlandse Molenstichting came into possession of the mill in 1976 and restored the mill in 1996. The mill runs regularly and after a number of damage cases with passing trucks, there is now a height restriction for traffic in force at the times when the blades of the mill turn.
3. Vrouw Vennemolen
The Vrouw Vennemolen is a seesaw mill just west of Oud Ade, in the municipality of Kaag en Braassem, in the Dutch province of South Holland. The mill dates from the 17th century and was built for the drainage of the Vrouw Vennepolder. In 1835 the mill was renovated. At the bottom of the mill is a house. In 1954, an electric pumping station was installed for the drainage. The Rijnlandse Molenstichting came into the possession of the Vrouw Vennemolen in 1961 and restored the mill in 1997/1998. After the restoration, the mill can handle the lowered level in the polder again.
The Boterhuismolen in Warmond is a polder mill built in 1744 to replace an earlier seesaw mill from 1634. The mill was in operation until 1960 and then sold to the Rijnlandse Molenstichting, which had several major restorations carried out on the Boterhuismolen, the last of which in 2002. The mill now grinds the Boterhuispolder on a voluntary basis.
The glider was one of the glider wheels in the east of the former municipality (now Teylingen). The factory has been owned by the Dutch Factory Foundation since 1968. He volunteered to be a member of the round. When restored in 2000, figs were extended so that factories could handle reduced calender levels.
Water nomads are land sailors of the Dutch commune in the southern highlands of the Netherlands. The plant was built in 1857 to crush water bottles to replace burning precursors. In 1965, the factory was purchased by the Dutch Factory Foundation.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.