Here you can find interesting sights in Lemgo, Germany. Click on a marker on the map to view details about the sight. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 5 sights are available in Lemgo, Germany.Back to the list of cities in Germany
Lemgo City Hall, located in Lip District, is a cross-era architectural monument with special significance. It is listed as a European art by UNESCO. The building originated in the construction of a Gothic market hall, which was quickly developed into a city hall in medieval commercial cities, where various municipal functions were established. The architectural stage was in the heyday of the Hanseatic city of Lemgo, during the Gothic and Renaissance periods. The magnificent facades of Ratslaube and Apothekenauslucht held a special place during the Renaissance in the Weather region.
2. Sankt Marien
The Evangelical Lutheran parish church of St. Marien is one of the five inner city churches in Lemgo. She has been the monastery church of Dominicans since 1306. Even today there is the Lippische Lamenskin St. Marien in Lemgo, which is under the supervision of the Lippe State Association. The St. Marien Abbey was united in 1971 by the state law with the Cappel Abbey near Lippstadt.
3. Sankt Nicolai
St. Nicolai is the older of the two Evangelical Lutheran parish churches in the Lippische city of Lemgo in North Rhine-Westphalia. It is located not far from the market square on the east side of the town hall and south of the Mittelstrasse, which crosses the old town of Lemgo from west to east. In the north and south, the church is surrounded by tree -based green areas.
4. Ölmühle mit Wasserrad
The list of monuments in Lemgo contains the listed buildings in the area of the municipality of Lemgo in the Lippe district in North Rhine-Westphalia. These monuments are registered in the list of monuments of the municipality of Lemgo; The basis for the admission is the North Rhine-Westphalia Monument Protection Act.
Hexenbürgermeisterhaus in Lemgo is a former town hall that is now used as a museum. The building got its name from the mayor and jurist Herman Kottmann, who was mayor of the city from 1667 to 1683, lived in the house and gained fame as a witch hunter at the witch trials in Lemgo.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.