Here you can find interesting sights in Yuexiu District, China. Click on a marker on the map to view details about the sight. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 18 sights are available in Yuexiu District, China.Back to the list of cities in China
Nanyue King Museum Royal Palace (formerly known as the South Vietnamese Palace Museum) is located at No. 316, Zhongshan Fourth Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province. The South Vietnamese Palace Site, the Southern Han Dynasty Palace site, and the ruins of the government agency. The Royal Garden Site was discovered in 1995 and discovered the ruins of the palace gardens such as Fangchi, Cold Moon Pond, Ququ, Pingqiao and Bushi in the site. Clean up the "scattered water" part of one of the large palaces. The sites include three major priorities: the site of the South Vietnamese Palace Garden, the site of the Palace of the South Han Dynasty, and the relics unearthed in the city center since 2000. On November 20, 1996, the site was listed as a national key cultural relics protection unit. On June 11, 2006, about 3,000 square meters of relics were organized to the public, and some cultural relics were selected to the public in more than 10,000 excavations.
The Guangdong Provincial Finance Department Building, a famous government department building in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, is located at the northern end of Beijing Road, and the building is imitating the Western classical eclectic style. The first phase of the project was completed in 1919. The Department of Finance of the People's Government of Guangdong Province, established after 1949, continues to use this building. In 1978, a complete repair was carried out. In 1993, the Guangzhou Municipal People's Government announced it as a cultural relics protection unit in Guangzhou under the name of "Guangdong Provincial Department of Finance Building". In 2002, the People's Government of Guangdong Province included it in the fourth batch of cultural relics protection units in Guangdong Province under the name of "former site of Guangdong Department of Finance".
Guangxiao Temple is one of the oldest Buddhist temples in Guangzhou, the capital of China's Guangdong Province. As the special geographical position, Guangxiao Temple often acted as a stopover point for Asian missionary monks in the past. It also played a central role in propagating various elements of Buddhism, including precepts school, Chan (Zen), Shingon Buddhism, and Pure Land. In this temple, Huineng, the sixth Chinese patriarch of Chan Buddhism, made his first public Chan lecture and was tonsured, and Amoghavajra, a Shingon Buddhist master, gave his first teaching of esoteric Buddhism. Many Buddhist scriptures were also translated here, including those translated by Yijing and the Shurangama-sūtra translated by Paramitiin (般剌密諦).
The site of the first National Congress of the Kuomintang is located in the auditorium of the east bell tower of Guangdong Zhongshan Library, Wenming Road, Guangzhou city. It is a national key cultural relic protection unit. The first National Congress of the Kuomintang was held in the auditorium of the bell tower from January 20 to 30,1924. The auditorium has been restored to the original state of the congress, the front of the podium portrait of Sun Yat-sen, the left of the portrait of the Kuomintang flag, the right of the national flag of the Republic of China, the seats are all affixed with the numbers and names of the participants at the meeting.
Shangshangjiu Pedestrian Street is a famous business travel area in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, located in Xiguan, Liwan District. It is the common name of Shangjiu Road, Xiajiu Road and Tenth Road pedestrian street. It was officially established as a commercial pedestrian street on September 30,1995. Its actual coverage includes Shangjiu Road, Xiajiu Road, Shifu Road, Baohua Road, Kangwang Road and other sections. Nine pedestrian street for the famous "Xiguan commercial corridor", is also one of the most prosperous areas in the old city.
Yuexiu Hill, also known as Yut Sau Shan ,Yut Sau Hill or Mount Yuexiu, is located in Yuexiu District, Guangzhou. It once formed the northern end of the old walled city, though most of the walls have been dismantled and the city has now expanded far beyond it. Its grounds now form Guangzhou's Yuexiu Park, which remains one of the most famous tourist attractions in Guangzhou, including beautiful natural surroundings and ancient sites. It covers an area of 860,000 square meters (9,300,000 sq ft).
Huanghuagang Park (Huanghuagang Seventy-Two Martyrs' Tomb) is located on The Middle Martyrs Road in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China, to commemorate the 72 martyrs who died heroically in the Huanghuagang Uprising led by Sun Yat-sen in April 1911. In addition to the tombs of the seventy-two martyrs, the tombs of Wang Chang, Deng Zhongyuan, Feng Ru, Pan Dawei, Shi Jianru and Yang Xianyi were successively built in the cemetery.
Guangxiao Tang is an important Christian church in Guangzhou, China. It is located at No. 29 Guangxiao Road, Yuexiu District. It was built from 1921 to 1924. When returning to China to invest, Rev. Tan Woxin planned to build a church. The hall is sitting west, four floors, 26.7 meters high, 35 meters long, and 23 meters wide. It can accommodate more than 1,200 people. It is one of the largest churches in Guangzhou.
The site of the millennium ancient building is a site in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China. The pedestrian street on Beijing Road in Yuexiu District has begun to the south. Top. This ancient road was discovered in the examination team of Capital in 2002. In December 2008, the people's government of the Guangzhou Municipal Cultural Relics was scheduled to be a municipal cultural relics protection unit.
nylon Hall, also known as nylon Hall, is now located in the west side of the north exit of Kangwang Road Tunnel, Kangwang South Road, Liwan District, Guangzhou City, China. It was originally in the West Lai Street. It is an ancestral hall building of the Qing Dynasty. In 1997, it was listed as the fifth batch of municipal cultural relics protection units in Guangzhou city.
People's Park is an urban public park in Yuexiu District in central Guangzhou, capital of Guangdong province in south China. Established in 1921, it is the first public park in the city, built on the site that had been the location of successive regional governments since the Sui dynasty. Due to its central location, it is colloquially called Central Park (中央公园).
The Peasant Movement Training Institute or Peasant Training School was a school in Guangzhou, China, operated from 1923 to 1926 during the First United Front between the Nationalists and Communists. It was based in a 14th-century Confucian temple. The site now houses a museum to Guangzhou's revolutionary past.
Guangzhou 19th Route Army Songhu Anti-Japanese Memorial Cemetery is located at No. 113 Shuiyin Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China, donated by overseas Chinese to commemorate the 19th Route Army of the Republic of China National Revolutionary Army in the 1932 Songhu War of Resistance.
The Capital God Temple in Guangzhou is a temple worshiping the city in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province. The current door is No. 48 Zhongyou Street, Zhongshan Si Road, Yuexiu District. It was founded in the third year of Hongwu (1370) in the Ming Dynasty. City God Temple.
Ye Ting, born in Huiyang, Guangdong, was a Chinese military leader who played a key role in the Northern Expedition to reunify China after the 1911 Revolution. After serving with the Kuomintang, Ye later joined the Communist Party of China (CPC).
The Guangdong Museum of Revolutionary History is a museum established in 1959 in Guangzhou, capital of China's Guangdong Province, located on the site of former Guangdong Advisory Bureau in the Second Guangzhou Uprising Martyrs Cemetery.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.