Here you can find interesting sights in Brugge, Belgium. Click on a marker on the map to view details about the sight. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 22 sights are available in Brugge, Belgium.List of cities in Belgium Sightseeing Tours in Brugge
1. Lage vuurtoren van Heist
Low Sea Rock Lighthouse is a luminous lighthouse, and its light has been extinguished. After sanditizing the Twin Peaks as a waterway, the city searched for another road to the sea and found it in the early 20th century along with the Harbour Bridge. The channel leading to this port is only mentioned from the sand and deepened. In order to delimit this waterway, two engineering contractors built two lighthouses. One of these two lighthouses is the Low Sea Rock Lighthouse built between 1905 and 1907. Together with the high lighthouse of Sea Rock, it provides a light for ships wishing to enter the harbor. For ships with a good course of 136 degrees, light can be seen, so the beams of low conductivity light and high conductivity light are located in one line. Due to the extension of the harbor, the lighthouse lost its function and the lights went out in 1983.
2. Militair kerkhof van Zeebrugge
Haiqiao Cemetery is a municipal cemetery located in the village of Lisswege in Belgium. The cemetery is located around the Church of Santona in Church Street of Santona, near N34A. There are no bourgeois graves in the cemetery, only fortresses after the First World War and German military graves. The cemetery is surrounded by low brick walls, and an arched entrance door on the north side is sealed with double doors. On a wall above the gate, there are words: No. 184-Pate ortsgruppe blankenburg-harz-People's Pund deutsche krieggräberfürsorge. On the western edge of the cemetery, there are destroyed villagers commemorating the two world wars.
3. Hoge vuurtoren van Heist
The tall sea rock lighthouse is a Belgian lighthouse, and its light has been extinguished. After sanditizing the Twin Peaks as a waterway, the city searched for another road to the sea and found another way out together with the Harbour Bridge in the early 20th century. The channel leading to this port is only mentioned from the sand and deepened. In order to delimit this waterway, two engineering contractors built two lighthouses.
4. Begijnhof Ten Wijngaerde
The Princely Beguinage Ten Wijngaerde is the only preserved beguinage in the Belgian city of Bruges. There are no more Beguines living there, but since 1927 it has functioned as a convent for Benedictines, founded by canon Hoornaert. In the same year the houses at the west side were also reshaped and enlarged into the Monasterium De Wijngaard, a priory of Benedictine nuns.
5. Basiliek van het Heilig Bloed
The Basilica of the Holy Blood is a Roman Catholic basilica in Bruges, Belgium. The church houses a relic of the Holy Blood allegedly collected by Joseph of Arimathea and brought from the Holy Land by Thierry of Alsace, Count of Flanders. Built between 1134 and 1157 as the chapel of the Count of Flanders, it was promoted to a minor basilica in 1923.
Gruuthusemusususeum is a museum of historical and applied art in bridges that is part of the Bridge Museum. The museum is located in the 15th century city castle or city palace, and is composed of archdukes on the levee in the old city. Gruuthusemususeum has a variety of historical and jewelry collections from the 13th century to the 19th century.
St. James's Church (Sint-Jakobskerk) is a Catholic church in Bruges, Belgium. Originally built around 1240, the church was considerably expanded in 1459 to match the rising affluence of Bruges, and was patronized by the Duke of Burgundy. In the late 17th and early 18th centuries the church's interior was remodeled in its present Baroque style.
8. Sint Janshuismolen
The St. John's factory in Belgian City Bridge is located on the edge of the city center. The present windmill was built in 1770 and served as a flour mill. It is already the third factory in the region. He owes his name to the owner of sint-jan. Although the factory may never have owned it, it did charge interest to get benefits.
History is a cultural and historical attraction in the bridge of the big market. From different experiences, we can see how the best period of bridge was in the golden age at yck. It also includes a duvelcaffe with free admission, a virtual reality experience, a panoramic terrace, a Gothic tower and an urban tourism service.
The forged door is one of the other four bridge doors. The history of the first port dates back to 1297-1299, but was rebuilt in 1367-1368 by the main masons jan slabbaert and mathias saghen. She was rebuilt several times later. The characteristic of this port is that it is completely surrounded by water like Donkey Gate.
11. Archeologische site van de Sint-Donaaskathedraal
St. Donatian's Cathedral was a Roman Catholic cathedral in Bruges, Belgium. Located on the Burg, one of the main squares in the city, it was the largest church in Bruges. The cathedral was destroyed in 1799 in the wake of the dissolution of the Diocese of Bruges during the aftermath of the French Revolution.
According to tradition, at the end of the Battle of Peflenberg, a £ 36 annual candle was promised to our wives, and our puppy chapel was captured by the wives of the puppies on the bridge. If their beloved whole skin is to return from the fight, then the promise is made by lagging husbands and mothers.
The Church of Our Lady in Bruges, Belgium, dates mainly from the 13th, 14th and 15th centuries. This church is essentially "...a monument to the wealth, sophistication, taste, and devotion of this most Catholic city, whose history and faith stand today celebrated in this wonderful building."
A pod tower is a tower on a suspender vest in a bridge. Since 1477, the tower has been a warehouse for the city's gunpowder, so it owes its name to the Western word for gunpowder: poer. The 18-meter-high tower has a cross-section of 8 meters; The wall is about 1.3 meters thick.
The Belfry of Bruges is a medieval bell tower in the centre of Bruges, Belgium. One of the city's most prominent symbols, the belfry formerly housed a treasury and the municipal archives, and served as an observation post for spotting fires and other dangers.
The Major Seminary in Bruges, in Dutch Grootseminarie, is a centre for training and formation in the Catholic Diocese of Bruges, formerly used as the seminary for preparing candidates for the diocesan priesthood. It is located on the Potterierei in Bruges.
17. Simon Stevinplein
Simon Stevin Square is a square in a bridge between Stone Street and the Old Fort. The square features statues of bridge-born Wison and physicist Simon Stevin. Before the market was built, it was probably the oldest market square in the bridge.
18. 't Zand
The sand is a square near the center of the bridge. The square is the largest square in the city and is covered by the city circular tunnel R30. There is also a large parking lot below the square, which can accommodate nearly 1,900 cars.
Santonado Church is the parish church of Haiqiao, a seaside city of Belgian City Bridge, located on Church Street in Santonado. Church dedicated to travel donations, 4th century French bishops and patron saint of city bridges.
20. Jan Guilinibad
Jan Guilinibad is a swimming pool on a Belgian bridge. It is located at the corner of Emperor Karel Street and Lawler Street, in Kristus King District, with "bridge-like" external structure and art decoration inside.
The Church of the Holy Cross and Covenant is the Church of the Holy Cross, a partial church of the Belgian City Bridge. It is the parish church in the center of the Holy Cross, located by the Marsh Stone Road.
The old Tolhuis on the Jan van Eyckplein in the Belgian city of Bruges consists of several buildings: the corner house "Het Heilig Graf", the Pijndershuisje, the actual Tolhuis and the house "Het Wezelkin".
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.