6 Sights in Feldkirchen in Kärnten, Austria (with Map and Images)
Here you can book tickets, guided tours and other activities in Feldkirchen in Kärnten:Tickets and guided tours on GetYourGuide*
Explore interesting sights in Feldkirchen in Kärnten, Austria. Click on a marker on the map to view details about it. Underneath is an overview of the sights with images. A total of 6 sights are available in Feldkirchen in Kärnten, Austria.List of cities in Austria Sightseeing Tours in Feldkirchen in Kärnten
1. Schloss Poitschach
The Poitsch Castle in the municipality of Feldkirchen was the seat of hammer hosts for a long time. The baroque lock was built by Johann Lorenz of Jovio in 1715. In 1759 Freiherr von Rechbach had the facility expanded and modernized. A Count Spindler followed him who sold the property to Countess Gilleis-Gavasini around 1800. After her family's bankruptcy, there was often a change of ownership. The Senitza family has belonged since 1938 and, in addition to residential purposes, serves as the administrative seat of a forestry and agricultural goods.
2. Pfarrkirche St. Ulrich bei Feldkirchen
The Roman Catholic parish church of St. Ulrich bei Feldkirchen in the municipality of Feldkirchen stands on a rocky hill rising in the middle of the village. It is surrounded by a former defensive wall, which has been greatly reduced in height. A church called "St. Odelrici" in 1144 probably refers to Ortisei. In 1207 Ortisei was probably already a parish. Although the church was expanded into a fortified church at the time of the Turkish invasions, it was occupied by the Hungarians in 1481.
3. Pfarrkirche Klein St. Veit
The Roman Catholic parish church of Klein St. Veit in the municipality of Feldkirchen in Carinthia is consecrated by Saint Veit and Martin and is under the patronal feast of our dear wife. A church in Klein St. Veit was first mentioned in 1136. Between 1260 and 1269 the church was first mentioned as a parish.
4. Kirche Poitschach zu den 14 Nothelfern
The Roman Catholic branch church Poitschach in the municipality of Feldkirchen was for a long time a church of the lordship of Poitschach. The church was consecrated to the Fourteen Helpers in 1713. Only since 1952 has it been a branch of the parish of Ortisei.
5. Stadtpfarrkirche Maria im Dorn
The Roman Catholic parish church Feldkirchen is called Maria im Dorn. It is under the patronage of the Assumption of Mary. The church stands at the end of the Kirchgasse in Feldkirchen slightly elevated above the river Tiebel.
6. Filialkirche Hart
The small Romanesque church of St. Lambert in the village of Hart in the municipality of Feldkirchen in Carinthia is a branch church of the Roman Catholic parish of Klein St. Veit. It stands in a cemetery surrounded by a wall.
Disclaimer Please be aware of your surroundings and do not enter private property. We are not liable for any damages that occur during the tours.